Elemental Illusion said:Elemental Illusion
At a certain point, the users chakra becomes more attuned to a particular element and begins to take on properties of said element. When using Genjutsu to fool the senses of others through chakra, the traits taken on are often magnified within the clouded minds of the victim. Having slightly warm fire-based chakra for example, could cause their target to experience searing burns for example, while earth-based chakra may create a tremor-like sensation.
Prerequisites: D Rank, at least a Minor Affinity to the chosen Element
Effect: The user may choose to have their Genjutsu take on properties of a single Base Element they have a Minor Affinity in; only one effect may be active upon the target at a time.
Note: This does not change the Genjutsu damage type from Illusionary Damage, or add Elemental Damage to the Genjutsu.
- Fire - The victim takes +10% Damage from all damage types.
- Wind - Accuracy debuffs inflicted upon the target persist 1 round longer, regardless of their source.
- Lightning - The victims actions cost +10% Ap.
- Earth - Dodge debuffs inflicted upon the target persist 1 round longer, regardless of their source.
- Water - The victim's actions cost +25% Cp.
Last edited by a moderator: