Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Enjoy the little things in life

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ookurikara.full.1859056.jpg

Sitting on a cliff side of a mountain, was a man. He is in his usual clothing, an arm glove that goes as far as the elbow on his left arm, and his right, a scar that wraps around the whole limb. His eyes were all red. There was no pupil, no irises, just red. If one were to look closely enough, they would see that it looks like the red color is moving, then they would realize that it is actual blood swirling around in the eyes.

Ziren. That is the name of the man. Someone that is known only to a few people inside of Cloud. Even then, even fewer knows what he looks like, and even less, his history. He has been through a lot over the past few years. But coming here, to the Lightning Country, only been here half a year, has put him on edge. Why? Because he is expecting something bad to happen in his life, but nothing has happened since he got here. At least, nothing he can see.

The Chigokai looked out as the sun was setting, thinking back on how his life was before. Leaf. That was his home, but after he woke up from a coma, a lot that he knew about his home had changed. He was glad, at least, to have moved his family to Cloud, before his coma, when he was worried over other things happening in Leaf. But there were still things he missed about the place. It was small, and he actually kind of liked that. Coming to Cloud, was a drastic change, as the whole place seemed bigger, makes Leaf seem miniscule compared to Cloud.

But, at least, he still has one past time that will never leave him. Sitting in a secluded place, watching the sun set.

(Topic created, entered as npc Ziren)

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ajm4H1g.png

The sun was still high in the sky and the headache I had been fighting off with more alcohol had left me in a foul mood. Usually, I was a pretty happy-go-lucky kind of drunk, but today I’d rather just watch the world burn. I’m not going to lie, I was pretty hammered at this point. The partying I had been doing as I made my way out of the country had been pretty wild and I was responsible for crashing at least two separate gatherings before getting kicked out of both. Sure, even in my drug-addled mind, I still had my wits about me, but I wasn’t one hundred percent in the slightest, that's for sure.

I had to get ahold of some of my savings and my stash of illicit drugs for muling past the border. One of my goals for my upcoming trip into Fire country was to developing some relations in Leaf and that meant a good deal of greasing some palms and being generous with my ‘entertainment’. If that meant having to go out to my main bunker up in the mountain range of Lightning, so be it. Though, to say it was a pain to come out here would be an understatement. Enough so, that even I hadn’t been out this way in a couple of months to check up on inventory. It wasn't like I was that worried about having been stolen from, the only other people who knew about the bunker were some of my men who wouldn’t dare cross me and that was good enough for me.

I wasn't worried, that was until I noticed the out of place shinobi staring off into the distance about two hundred meters from the hidden entrance. I don’t know what irked me about him, but there was something that was tweaking out my instincts that I didn’t like. Whatever was up, my headache mixed with booze wasn’t making it any easier to think clearly and before I knew what I was doing, I was already yelling out to the suspicious man so close to my stash.

“The fuck you doing here? Leave if you know what’s good for ya,” I threatened as I came within about forty meters away from him with my weapon drawn.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, enjoying the sunset has came to an end as he heard blood flow coming near him. All he really wanted was to not hear the constant sound of blood flow and just enjoy some time by himself. The voice kind of irked him, as if to say that he's not wanted here. Followed by what the voice actually said.

Ziren turned his head just enough to see the other man draw a weapon. With a simple sigh, he got up and dusted himself off. His feet close to the edge, where he could literally jump off down below. You know what he did? Ziren remembered something someone had said to him about him going into theatrics. He stepped off the cliff, and let gravity take effect. Stretching out his metal hand, putting chakra to it, to glide across the rough surface of the mountain, slowing his fall. Once he was falling slow enough, he extended his other hand to catch a small ledge. Once he did that, he focused chakra to his feet and stood on the side of the mountain, horizontally.

Though Ziren is starting to like his theatrics, he will always be a ninja. He then sat back down to watch the sun set some more, listening for the blood flow, of the other person.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I waited around for a good couple of minutes scanning the area I saw him running off towards. It seems a fight wasn't going to be necessary and I had been successful in getting the intruder out of the immediate area for the time being. I didn't doubt he was still somewhere close, but it didn't really matter. This area is too remote and I didn't believe in coincidences. That mentality had served me well as a crook and would continue doing so here. My new plan was I was going to get all the valuables and scorch this bunker for future use, maybe give it to one of my guys as a 'bonus' or something. At least that way, I'll know if someone actually found the place if I hear, or rather don't hear, from him again. Regardless, when I felt I was secure enough that he was gone, I finally let out the breath I had been holding and reholstered my spear.

I thought it over a moment, hesitating with myself as I weighed over the usefulness of summoning my weapon spirit vs the over the pain in the ass it was going to be to undo. When I finally did reach my decision and took the three and a half seconds it takes to summon Akane to my side, I didn't even bother saying a word to her. I didn't want to talk to her and she didn't need instructions, anyway. I knew she had been aware this entire time and was a smart enough girl to figure it all out. I unholstered the spear once more and tossed her it over to her, not bothering to see if she caught it or not. I doubted she was that incapable, anyway.

I began making my way towards the entrance in as much as a beeline path as I could take while Akane stayed on guard duty. I was careful not to leave tracks as I step around the numerous traps like they didn't even exist. I knew this place by heart already, I was the one who made it, after all. Hell, thinking about dragging all of those damn metal walls, shelves, furniture, and food up here, pretty much on my own, just to make a decently livable bunker before even getting any shipments made my head ache all over again.

Once I had gotten to where I needed to be and past all of the traps, I reached into a hole at waist height along one of the rock outcrops and flipped the switch inside to release the latch holding down the false earth that lead to the front entrance of the bunker. I was quick to look around a few times, trying to hone in my hearing to see if I heard anything outside of the rushing wind and distant trees. When I was satisfied with my search, I quickly descended down the stairs, turning on the power breaker as I closed the hidden doors behind me.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had thought about that dude. He seemed pretty hysterical, not in the funny way. Kind of weird. But hey, what's his place to judge? He's a Chigokai that doesn't give into bloodlust.

He let blood come out of his right hand and form into a ball. The Chigokai, being a little bit bored, still keeping his eyes on the sunset, and ears open for anything nearing him, threw the blood ball up into the air and catch it. He proceeded to do this for a few minutes, before stopping, absorbing his blood back into his body and a thought occurred to him.

"Anyu." He said.

He waited. A minute. Two. Five minutes past until a spirit of a man showed up. This was Nara Anyu. "No way. No freaking way." The Nara Soul said, floating around Ziren. "It's been two years. Two freaking years! Almost three! I thought you were dead! You defeated Mr. Muscles? The dude that killed your parents?"

Ziren nodded, "Yeah. After that, i been in a coma for two years. The rest of the time, after I woke up, was just here in Lightning Country."

Anyu studied Ziren for a moment. "Did you say Lightning Country? Not Fire? Why are we here and not back in Leaf?"

Ziren sighed a little bit. "It is because the Leaf that we knew back then, isn't the one that is now. I've heard word of child murderers there. How Takeshi pardoned them. I tolerated the man before, but this is a crime against humanity, something I don't want any part of." He looked at his metal left arm. How he remembers how he had to cut it off to save his wife from having her own eyes ripped out. "The Leaf. They never even tried to find me, while I was in a coma. In Water. Guess they just written me off as being dead."

(Soul Nara Anyu only visible to Ziren, unless abilities to see)

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane POV

Once upon a time, I would’ve been willing to do what was asked of me without complaint before eventually getting distracted and finding some new experience more entertaining than my job. Nowadays, however, I could barely keep myself awake long enough to even pretend to play guard duty for Eishi as he went into his bunker for something or the next. I don’t know, I zoned out and lost interest in the outside world after the dude we saw earlier went out of sight and Eishi decided not to pursue him. Regardless, the only thing on my mind currently was debating whether or not I wanted to abandon Eishi’s orders and go find a nice spot to read my smut. After another minute I was about to leave to do just that, when something caught the corner of my vision.

Now, I don’t get surprised by much of anything these days, so you can just imagine my surprise when I saw a spirit zipping trough the sky above me and land, what I could only guess was, a few kilometers away. That was curious to say the least , but the fact that we had just dealt with a shinobi of some level of caliber less than fifteen minutes ago and this area was fairly isolated made it all the more too coincidental for a skeptic like me to ignore. I took note of the where I suspected the spirit had dispersed into the mountain range before I went and took off in a light sprint. Eishi would be fine on his own anyway, and even if he wasn’t, I’m sure he’d live.

It didn’t take me long to find the source. Spirits gave off an almost ethereal trail behind them, hell even I did myself, so I’d know. Anyway, I was quick to make my presence known as I landed with a loud thud as my metallic body indented the soft ground beneath my feet. I wielded my spear and got into a stance as I spoke out to the two.

“Stop right there criminal scum, you’ve violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit,” I said in an almost bored voice as I recited the line Eishi gave me whenever I stopped what he called ‘NPCs’. Generally I think he said that name in a derisive way to mock non-shinobi into a shake down, but it seemed fitting here too. Either he’d attack me in retaliation, actually let me apprehend him, as unlikely as that was, or try and talk his way out. Any of the three options were interesting in their own way and Eishi gave me free reign to do as I will. So why not be aggressive?

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Their conversation was interrupted by a loud, kind of rude voice. The Chigokai didn't really hear any blood flow, but then there she was, a woman. Or so what his mind percieves. A spirit of some kind, since he can't really hear blood.

"Oh! Nice! A superhero landing!" Anyu exclaimed. "See why can't you ever do any superhero landings like that dude? You gotta spice up your entrances and exits more. Ya know. Just a normal day and bam, superhero landing inside of a library."

"Not my kind of style. I prefer to not break stuff. I may be a ninja, but not made of all metal." Ziren replied to his ghostly comrade.

"I mean, part of you is metal already." Anyu pointed out.

Ziren chuckled a little bit and shook his head. His bloodified eyes focusing on what his eyes tell him is a woman. "Didn't really steal anything. But if you tell me what exactly you think I stole, I can help you recover your lost items."

But before he could talk more, there was a blood flow. It was... In the sky? Ziren turned his head slightly to see how this was possible. And nearby, there was a little girl, wearing a white sleeveless shirt, with a red tie, crimson eyes, with a small canteen. Sand was coming out of the canteen and forming a kind of sand nimbus, in which she was sitting on. And she was staring right at them.

Sunaku Ninura was wondering what was with the strange man and woman. The man seemed to be talking to someone that wasn't there, and as for the woman, she made an almost awesome entrance. She was originally out here to explore around and grab some rare ingredients that her mother needed in order to make one of her famous home made dishes.

She had a small plastic bag of greens she found underneath the snow of the mountains. Very rare greens that thrive in the cold. The little Sunaku pretty much had everything that she needed, but this pair of people piqued her interest. She willed her sand nimbus to float over by the duo. "Are you two looking for ingredients for exotic dishes too?"

The man looked over at something, something that Ninura couldn't see, and he shrugged, turning back to the little girl. "Just watching the sunset." He answered. "And I guess might be helping the woman here."

Helping? Ninura thought to herself. "Helping? With what? What do you need help with Miss?" Ninura asked the woman.

(Pc Sunaku Ninura entered topic)
(Soul Nara Anyu still only visible to those who have ability to see)
(For the sake of Akane knowing what Anyu said, during the talk of exotic foods, it is this, "Oh, exotic foods. Now I can't wait to dig in. Oh wait... The food will literally go right through me, almost forgot about that.")
(Mft: 424)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back