Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Entering Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Office of the Bakufuu Security Agency, top floor.
Raiden no Me, Kaminari no Kuni
…0600 hours

From the Office of the Raikage said:
Gensui Rikugun Taishou Takaki Masao:

You are hereby summoned to Kumogakure immediately for an audience with Hachidaime Raikage Hayata Shin, Regent Commander Santaru Rin, and Medical Sennin Isaki Kushin. Further details will be given to you upon your arrival. Long Live the Raikage.

The letter had been delivered via messenger hawk, which was the most expensive means available to send correspondence, but had a prime advantage that faster means of communication, like radio and telegraphy, did not – good security. The animals were trained to fly fast and low to the ground to avoid detection from above, and were experts at evading traps, blasts of birdshot, and interception jutsu sent off by enemies. It must have cost Kumogakure a pretty penny to do this, Masao reasoned, so whatever this meeting was about, it was important.

“Well, Margrave, I’ll be off now. Seems the top brass want me back in the village yesterday,” he said to the nobleman standing next to him, who was the Bakufuu Security Agency Director.
Mizu_Av_2_zps7c387150.jpg

1I3I9.png
“Understandable, Vice Commander. We thank you for your work thus far. Eventually we’ll track down the people who comprise this seditious Congress,” said Mizuki, shaking Masao’s hand. “If you’d like, we can send you back via carriage. It’s raining cats and dogs out there.”
Haytham_Av_zpse57d2346.jpg

ANBU_VClogo.gif
“Thanks for the offer, but it’s actually a little faster if I run. I am a shinobi, after all,” said Masao, smirking as he pulled on a heavy greatcoat and cloak and donned a dark tricorner hat that was the latest foreign fashion craze to hit the cities. Striding over to a nearby window, he opened it, letting the rainy wind from outside hit his body. “Give my regards to the Chancellor and Shogun,” he said, before leaping out into to the whipping storm.
Later…

He had made it back to Kumogakure within four hours, taking the rooftops, trees, and bridge spans, and only being forced to touch ground occasionally. Along the way, the daily life and trials of the country had gone on below him, but he had not time to tarry, for Hayata Shin wanted him back much sooner. One exception had been made to assist a woman who was about to be brutalized by a pair of thugs – he had dove from the trees and landed on them with his blades buried deep in their backs, but could not stop even to hear her thanks. Finally, he jogged up to the gates, panting, and gave the Deathwatch on patrol a shout to come and expedite his passage.

“Vice Commander Takaki… from Raiden’s Eye… Important meeting…" he coughed loudly. "No goods or perishables to declare…”

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama hated rain, but what she hated more was being stuck on gate duty and told that she was not allowed to use the gates as an obstacle course. In fact, ideally she was supposed to remain in one spot staring out into the countryside until her shift was over. Boring. She was rocking back and forth on her heels impatiently waiting for her replacement to arrive. She had created a spinning bubble of wind around herself to stay dry and was amusing herself by splashing some of the other gate guards with the water reflected off her bubble of wind.

Then she heard someone shout from the bottom of the gates, and she quickly switched her attention to the voice, much to the other guards' relief. Tama leaped off the gate, and using her wind bubble to slow her fall, landed on the ground in front of Masao, "Vice-Commander Bar Fight!" she said cheerily, "I need to see your embarrassing photo and other papers, ehrm I mean, your passport."

Despite the less than respectful manner of the twelve-year-old chuunin, she was simply doing what she had been told to do when letting people into the village.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Oh God, it’s you,” sighed Masao wearily as the panda-headed girl received him. The strain of running, jumping, and climbing for nearly four hours straight had caught up to him, and his back and knees ached like slowly-burning coals. Painfully straightening his back, he dug into a pocket on his greatcoat and pulled his passport out and showed it to her. “You can read, right? Anyway, if that’s all set, I’ll be leaving now. Some of us have legitimate work to do…” he said, trudging away and muttering under his breath.

[lol, thanks for the entry]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes I can read!" Tama said exasperatedly, panda hood flapping in her self-made breeze. Looking at the passport, she saw that everything checked out, and after snickering at Masao's passport photo she waved him through the gate. "Seeya around, Vice-Commander Bar Fight!" she called out after him, the other guards on duty facepalming at her antics. They too, hoped for her replacement to show up quickly.

[Topic Left, Entrance Granted]

OOC: No problem Masao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back