Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Escape [Leaving Country]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had to go back home; they all were. What choice he had now didn't even matter, lest the medical sennin -- could he even be called that any longer? -- decided to test the fates and battle against his brother and his army. That was an uphill battle few, if any, could ever hope to win. Karurosu was no exception to that.

So, for now, he continued trekking.

[Leaving Country. A-rank = 1 hour + 1 hour = 2 hours]
[Topic Entered/Left]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You'll have to try harder than that."

As he had a habit of doing, Hoshikata stepped into view before his sibling, his golden eyes smoldering with anger and deadly intent. He had given his younger brother a chance to prove his loyalty to the clan, and it had been betrayed by this act. The leader of the Isaki steps closer, his staff sinking into the ground as he moves towards Karu.

"What do you think you're doing here, brother?"

(S rank, caught/stopped)

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Try? You all seemed content with a snail's pace." Hoshikata and his troupe were all being dreadfully slow; Karurosu had things he had to do once he got to the Mist outer-village zones. Things to say, things to do. There was money to be made and Karurosu wanted to have something in his Yen pouch before this adventure came to a close. He couldn't do that if his brother decided to be the Michael Myers of NC and appear where he was always least-desired, making things a horror show.

No matter how fast or far you ran, Hoshikata would always catch up at a walking pace.

"If you'll excuse me, I have no desire to remain in this area. Too cold for my taste."

[Topic left unless stopped]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His staff is pushed out to bar Karu's way as he tries to slip by. Hoshikata hadn't walked here, but he wasn't keen on telling his sibling he'd run like the fires of hell were chasing him, either. Sometimes mystery had its uses. ”I don't think so.” His golden orbs peer down at the younger Isaki and his face was frozen in a look of serenity, but inside he was boiling over.

”I'm not sure at which point you felt you could simply leave, but I must point out that it was a mistake on your part. Your aid in our fight against Hoshi proved nothing except a survival instinct, and now you're hightailing it away from us, and one can only assume you intend to go find Masa and tell her of the horrors your brother has committed against one of her shinobi.”

A black flame begins to form in his hand, darker than his robes, it draws in the light and heat nearby as it travels up his arm. ”So, being that I am as paranoid as I am, I can only offer three choices to this situation, my dearest brother. You will either return with me to the group, under constant watch and shackle, or you can submit to this little seal I have prepared. I warn you now, it is not a pleasant ordeal to have your very will ripped away from you and made my own. Or you can join our parents.”

(Stopped.)

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You have already branded me with your marks, brother. Three times now. The first, if you would remember, was some five years ago when you assaulted me within the family house. You burned my side, a mark that had pained me since. I showed me your rage; I remembered it well. The second was when you chose to protect that kid you made an ANBU. Where is he now, where is he to protect you, brother? You burned into me with your black flames; its pain ravaged at my mind. I should have died there."

Karurosu wasn't going to stop. He was going back to the country, whether he would the village or not he wasn't sure.

"The final time was by having me kill the chuunin girl. You think me a traitor to you again, fine. Show to your merry band how faithful you are to the Isaki by killing the final one of the direct line. Meet me at the Docks three days hence and do as you will."

[Topic left]
[Going to Mist]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Words were said, and the black flames licked up his arm as Karu spoke them. Words of past pain and a promise for the future. He opens his palm, and the flames spit free of him, dripping to the ground and hissing as they smolder. Three days was a long time for Karu to go to Masa and ruin his plans, but it was not that long for other things to happen.

”Very well. Three days hence we shall meet at the Docks. But now this, brother mine. Should you fail to arrive, what I have done before will be as nothing.” Still the parting shots from him, but they were not threats, more promises. He had his doubts, but still, he could not bring himself to kill the last heir of the clan no matter how deep he seemed to have fallen into the treachery of loyalty to the village. Hoshikata watches the figure grow smaller and gives a final snarl before turning about and heading back to the group.

He had plans to get moving on.

(TL)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back