Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Evening at the Red Rose [Open]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The evening was calmer than normal as expected for the middle of the week the atmosphere being something Yukio appreciated, It made a change from his normal day to day life the fact being between the rather depressing air hanging around the ANBU branch and the rather draining and energetic times amongst the younger students within the academy the slower paced and casual times the Red Rose had given the Hyuuga were a much appreciated change in his life. Standing behind the bar it had only been a short time since he'd began part time work for the small bar, quickly coming to grasps with the techniques that came hand in hand with producing the numerous drinks the place had to offer.
hyuu-bar2.png

Taking a moment to adjust his tie before flipping a glass into his hand the gentle glow of the Hyuuga's eyes cast themselves around the somewhat empty place only a few of the regular patrons coming and going after busy work days and long journeys too and from the outlying towns around the country. Yukio couldn't be quite sure why he chose a place like this one was it the general feel the place gave, the precise and often therapeutic process of creation the concoctions asked of him or was it the small talk given by those who stepped through the door just coming to take the load off or enjoy more mature company away form the hustle and bustle of the outside world.

Taking a rag out from the counter flicking it ones or twice before wrapping it round his hand to clean the glass he closed his eyes for a brief moment taking in the subtle sounds of the place, some rather suiting music being played from a record player placed on the end of the counter a verity of options should anyone visiting wish to change the tune. This was not the case that evening however with the place being pretty much empty Yukio had taken the liberty of choosing the rather suitable option of what could only be described as smooth jazz giving a rather obvious first impression of the place.

The building itself was not flamboyant or bright by any stretch of the imagination being a rather small place on the edge of the district the sign being that of a black background with smooth curved text spelling out the places name, wave like lines underlining it ending on the right side with a Red Rose. This had been something that had caused Yukio to walk through its doors in the first place nothing fancy nor very in your face about getting an individual to walk inside yet still inviting enough that anyone curious was willing to give the place a fair chance.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo was not in the bests of moods. He walked the streets of a district he was not known to frequent but tonight he had business here. Business that had ended a failure. He had been running a lead down on his cousin only to find that it was a dead end. Ever since he had gotten back he wanted to wrap this chapter of his life up. In face once he got some more stable leads he intended to bring it to the the ANBU and get their assistance in bringing down the organization once and for all. But he has had nothing but bad luck since he had come home. Deciding to take a break for the evening he spotted a small bar, just what he needed. A drink without lots of people around him.

The building seemed to do its best to seem unassuming. It was most likely a local bar catering to those in the neighborhood and not caring if they attracted outside clientele.

As he walked in he gave a quick cursory look around. Not really caring about the decore but instead walking straight to the bar. Taking a seat he proceeded to wave the bartender down. Not paying attention who that person really was. He kept enough situational awareness around him in case he was attacked but short of that he wanted to shut his brain down. When the figure, that was presumably the bartender came over he simply gave his order without looking up. ”just a sake please“ he doubted he would get drunk tonight but he just needed to dull the sense of failure he was having.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi had been taking liberties lately, with his job on hold for a while due to his actions he decided to take some time off and enjoy himself for a few minutes. He lingered around the streets into the district someone of his rank would normally try and keep themselves away from, but tonight was a different night, tonight he was going to get a drink and he heard a great place that had a new bartender in there he was apparently good and the Sennin needed a drink right now, it made sense in his mind to go into this place. As he allowed his hand to come out and turn the handle the Sennin stepped into the bar.

“Hello, just figured I would try this place out I………….”

His sentence stopped there as he looked at the figure behind the bar, the man in a suit looked like his prodigay a person that he had trained, but that was impossible cause that person should be working inside of the branch. Looking back down the Sennin glanced back up as he tried to make sure his eyes where not playing tricks on him. It seemed that Yukio was working behind the bar, this was not what he had expected.

Sighing out loud he decided to make a mental note to ask questions later. He decided to not make any attempt to speak to the man right now about this as his eyes glanced over to Manzo he nodded to one of his own branch members a smile on his lips as he decided to take this chance to speak about what was taking place, it was clear that they still had that bond that had been build from there time in Sand as he allowed himself to walk over to Manzo only turning to the bar tender for a brief second.

“I will take a whiskey, at least 25 years old, unopened single barrel, three thing slices of ice to make it on the rocks”

With that he turned his attention back to Manzo a smile coming across his lips in those few seconds as he pondered what to reply to people, it seemed clear that they still had a friendship in place and Takeshi felt that bond.

“Congratulations on squad leadership, I never got to speak to you in the meeting privately you have done so well Manzo, I am proud to have people like you inside the branch, and call you a friend. So how are you doing?”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was interesting to see who entered the bar at that time not expecting to see Manzo walk through the places doors as he was greeted with a nod as Yukio always greeted others speaking in a rather calm and relaxed tone. "A pleasure to see you here old friend, you don't seem to be in the highest spirits this evening." placing the glass with the others behind the bar hearing his request he ducked down behind the bar gliding his finger across the numerous bottles present taking a Junmai type Sake and walking into the back room to leave it to chill for a moment, but only a moment during which he gathered a small tray, an ochoko cup and flask pouring the now chilled Sake into the flask before returning placing it in front of the disheartened ANBU.

He'd grown accustom to the numerous forms of drink he has asked to create though he did make his own brews from time to time but would never serve such concoctions to customers unless asked. Some would be a great success however others would turn out less than desirable something Yukio found the many times he taste tested his own creations shuddering at the memory of some of them.

It would be an evening of surprises it seemed as the door opened once more Takeshi walking in stopping a moment to double take at Yukio standing behind the bar, a slight smile crossing the bartenders face as he chuckled. "Good sir for someone in your line of work i would expect subtle reactions to be your forte however that was rather obvious, yes i work here part time for you have to admit its a rather quite and relaxing experience for the most part." his tone was open and lighthearted part of the job being to be approachable and open to those who walked through the door the act of making others feel welcome being expected of the first person most see upon entering.

"One whiskey on the rocks coming right up sir" It was interesting to get orders such as this one requiring a bit more prep time as he vanished into the back room once more browsing the numerous barrels that lay in the store room finding himself a 27 year old beverage taking a glass and placing a pair of ice cubes into it before pouring the whiskey over them returning to the bar making three thin slices of ice and laying them on top of the drink sliding it over to the man. "Need to learn your terms however, thin cut and on the rocks are an interesting mix."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo was a bit shocked when his eyes actually focused on the bar tender. ”Yukio? You are not who I expected to find here“ Taking the cup of sake, he thanked Yukio and took a sip. This was a fine drink. If this was the drink that was served here he would have to come back to this bar more often.

”Truth be told I am not in the best spirits, I have hit a bit of a brick wall in an investigation I have been doing.“ As he said this he looked back to see Takeshi walking through the door. It was good to see his Sennin, despite what might have happened he would continue to think of Takeshi as just that. The man had worked to hard and done too much to the corps to be thought of as anything else. Partially after having to pick of the mess from the traitor.

”Thank you, though I am only trying to do what I can to make the corps great. We are what allows the village to sleep at night and I want everyone to sleep like a baby while they are in the village.“

Looking around to see who was in the bar he thought there was enough privacy to speak freely. Perhaps it was time after all to let others know about his investigation. He needed a fresh set of eyes at the problem. Ensuring that Yukio was close enough to hear, after all as a team leader himself it would be good to hear this, Manzo spoke ”As for how I am, truth be told I have hit a brick wall in an investigation that I have been doing“ He was repeating himself to Yukio but he needed Takeshi to hear ”I have been tracking a criminal organization that has been dealing in stealing body parts and selling them on the black market. They partially love to get their hands on Sharingans, because while they are not part of the Uchiha clan, the upper leadership of this clan all have it. They look down upon anyone that does not have a Doujutsu. Of the Doujutsu, the Sharingan seems to be the king of them. “ Taking another sip. It felt good to tell others of this, in fact just the simple act of spitting it out and getting another set of eyes on the problem was raising his spirits, or was it the spirits that were doing it?

”Anyway, I was able to take out some of their funding sources, some of their scientist and at least some of their distribution. I say some because it seems every time I cut off the head of the snake, three more heads rear their ugly heads. But as it stands my leads seems to have run dry.” Manzo took another sip, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the warm sensation going down his throat. ”Sorry for dumping this on you Takeshi, i know you have other problems to deal with right now.”

[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that Manzo wanted to speak about matters that were concerning him, though that was fine with the ANBU Sennin he had learned to give the man his trust and anything that concerned one of his men was a concern for the Sennin as well. It was a weight on his shoulders that he would happily share with those around him. Taking a sip from his drink Takeshi allowed his eyes to come to Manzo giving the man his full attention.

“It seems like you need something to bait them in with Manzo, an offer that is to tempt for even them to miss out on, something that will get their attention and allow you to at least capture one of them, something that would go above the normal representation of what they would expect. So that is what we should give them something that will capture their attention.”

Takeshi allowed himself to sip the whiskey as he continued to think about what he friend was saying it was clear that he wanted to get to the bottom of this, the only reason Takeshi was considering his current options he allowed himself to pause and think for a few minutes trying to get this rationally out so he could explain it, the drink going down to well as the Uchiha found he stopped drinking and placed the empty glass on the counter of the bar allowing his finger to tap it signalling to Yukio that he wanted another drink.

“Let’s use myself as bait, if what you said was right then they would want the head of the Uchiha clan’s eyes they will be like gold dust that much we know for sure. So lets set it up I can travel threw the forest that way when they find me you will be waiting, I am sure between the two of us we will be able to capture one of them for questioning so how about it Manzo shall we solve this brick wall that you are in. Besides I want to know who is taking eyes.”

Takeshi allowed himself to wait on both sides, one for a new drink the other one for an answer to his question that he had given to Manzo it was clear that he wanted to help his fellow and make sure that everything was done correctly. This could be the answer the man needed to move everything forward.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No words were needed between Takeshi and Yukio knowing the meaning of the gesture he vanished away for a moment to repeat the process returning to speak a simple statement before listening to Manzo. "Take it slow Takeshi this is an older brand however it is but a suggestion for your enjoyment." he paused for a brief moment thinking on what Manzo had to say "So they hold the Uchiha clan eyes above all others?" he sighed feeling like the stealing of eyes would be one of the more prominent reasons there was but a handful of Hyuuga left in the leaf village and could only imagine what was going through Takeshi's mind in that moment.

"I'm surprised you haven't spoken of this before or at least requested assistance in such matters. You have two sat here who could be of great use in these matters." He spoke of course of himself and Takeshi with his Sennin's suggestion on the table the option was there to ask for assistance to get the job done though how long it would take to pick up a lead was another matter entirely. There was another thing that came to mind with such a thing and that was Takeshi's notoriety "One thing to keep in mind with such a plan is I doubt there was many who don't know you Takeshi, with that in mind it would be something to work around if this is the idea you wish to attempt."

Picking up Takeshi's old glass and beginning to clean the Hyuuga pondered on how they would go about this or at least a suggestion he could make so the process would be easier with less chance of going wrong and as much as his teacher did Yukio wanted to know who was taking these eyes "If you do find them please let me know, that is my only request there are few enough of my clan as it is without people trying to take more from us though that is if they still take all Doujutsu."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo took another sip of the sake, it really was a good drink. He was glad he came in here. He was feeling better and it seemed that had given him a new plan of attack, which was good. He hadn’t told the entire story of course, there was still the part that shamed him. A part of the story that Yukio had inadvertently touched on with his disbelief that Manzo wouldn’t bring this to others.

Perhaps it was time to fill in that gap. ”The reason I have not brought this up before is two fold. The first this investigation has been going on long enough that the Corps was very short staffed when I started, in fact I was just an AiT at the time.“ He rolled up his left sleeve revealing the burn scars that he normally kept covered. ”In fact I got this with my first interaction with them. Every time I would start to bring others into the investigation, my leads would dry up or lead to a dead end making me fear that they had a mole, either willing or unwilling. So I kept it quiet for as long as I could. “ He rolled down his sleeve and took a sip. ”The second reason is this is personal for me. They prize the Sharingan, not the Uchiha clan eyes because their clan naturally has the Sharingan like the Uchiha. Some have the Byakugan as well but they are rarer. You may not have heard of the Tarantsu clan because they have lost much of their strength and numbers and have done their best to reside in the shadows. Deciding to build power through crime and money instead of being prominent and trying increase their numbers. In short they go for quality instead of quantity. “ He doubted that Yukio had heard of the Tarantsu clan, he may have they had been around for a while, they were as old as the leaf village after all. But Takeshi, he suspected would recognize the name he used to use as his own clan name. ”Every member of the fighting caste, and yes they do have a caste system in their clan has some kind of Doujutsu. Be it natural or implanted. When one of their leaders, Tarantsu Atsushi, tried to recruit me he offered me the eyes of my choice but made it very clear that I was scum until I had better eyes, and even then with implanted eyes I would never reach the pinnacle of the organization. “

Finishing his cup he refilled it from the carafe and taking another drink, his normal smile returning to his face. ”Thank you Takeshi for offering yourself to help. I am wondering if I can attempt to rejoin their organization with the you as the bait. Just using you would only bring their medical personal out to harvest the eyes but with me being a thorn in their side, ‘seeing the light’ we might be able to lure out some more prominent people.“ Manzo started to form a plan on how he could make this work. In all the time of his investigations he had not been able to get a glimpse at their leadership, perhaps he could let word get out that he and Takeshi had a falling out. With Yukio there for backup things were starting to look up.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi just listened to both speaking for a few seconds, he made sure that they where thinking about everything they were talking about, though it seemed that Manzo had been talking about all of this for a while now. Though Takeshi would allow Manzo to just do that in those few seconds, it was clear that they needed to think about everything for a few minutes, but Takeshi was also considering the moves ahead of time though it was clear that they were all stronger he didn’t want to make Manzo feel like the plan wasn’t his own instead deciding to sit on the side line and allow the others to take the lead. As his hand came out he slowly lifted the glass up and brought it to his lips taking a sip from the now refreshed drink it would seem.

“Just let me know what you need Manzo, I will be willing to help along, I have got some free time so there is no point rushing this. What you need to do is just make sure that you have a full plan before we begin doing anything of course. Let’s be honest on this we need to step carefully I want to make sure everything is perfect before we spring out trap”

Takeshi allowed himself to have another sip of the drink enjoying himself in those few seconds, it seemed that the drink was going down far to well though as much that he wanted to make sure that he continued to drink in the bar for a few more minutes. Takeshi allowed himself to look back from Manzo to Yukio as he pondered for a few seconds about the best way to reply to the conversation as he considered every answer that he could give.

“I think if we lay a trap that works then it will progress, and with this we will be able to get the results that you want Manzo, this much we know and this much we are sure about. So then we can work on getting you the intel that you need to make sure that you move on with getting to the bottom of this barrel of information.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed between the three of them a plan was coming together to assist their fellow ANBU in his investigation it was pretty clear Manzo wanted to see this through and was willing to do whatever it took to find out the answers he was searching for as Yukio placed the now clean glass on the counter. "Well as much as it may not need to be said considering who we are I would advise caution. You never know what could happen out there with so many things being in the dark at this point in time." though he never said it much Yukio was concerned for his fellows the plan was a good one that much was certain but carried numerous risks should anything go wrong.

Stopping in those next few moments he wondered if there was anything to be done to make the process easier lest they find themselves stuck between a rock and a hard place. "Though it may seem like a simple idea it may be one of the more effective ones. When you go to meet with them have someone nearby while you hide an active headset beneath your clothing at least that way information is directly relayed from person to person for ease of information gathering it would also allow you to get reinforcements immediately if things don't seem to be going the way you expected."

It was a simple jest of an idea but sometimes those ideas were the most effective ones at least that's what was going through Yukio's mind though it added a whole new risk to the equation that tended to be what the life of the ANBU was risk and reward to complete the task at hand something the Hyuuga was certain they'd all grown accustom too over the years. "Though we may want to keep things like this limited in terms of who we speak of it too, information leaks for all they can be rare still happen whether we want to them too or not."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was good to have the support. Despite the problems he was having he was starting to see an end to this fight for the first time in a long time.

As he took another sip of the sake, his smile returned to his face, he turned to Yukio. ”So it has been a while since I have seen you, unless you count the time in the hospital with the ill mannered Puppy, which I really don’t so what has been going on with you since we last met?“ His brain needed to continue to work out this plan so he might as well shift the topic to happier topics

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit on the stool near the bar it seemed that he was two drinks in right now and he was happy with the drinks that he was being served. He allowed himself to lean on the bar gently as he put the glass back down on the counter as he slid it gently towards the bar man, it seemed that Yukio was making himself quite able with the work that he was doing. Takeshi glanced back to Manzo as it seemed that he was moving the subject forward from this point, he knew full well that they would rarely get this chance to spend time like this.

Takeshi allowed himself to lean on the counter slightly enjoying himself in a few seconds before he decided to speak he as well wanted to listen to everyone first before deciding on what reply should be said. He smiled to himself as he moved the conversation with Manzo’s wishes allowing to drink and waiting for the new one to be poured. It was clear that they wanted to move from something different.

“I know what you mean, its been a while, how are you finding deal with everyone. I have to admit that it is good to see you back up. So what have you both been doing since last time we spoke, if I may ask since I just want to see how everything has been going and how everyone is adjusting with all the changes.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio stopped what he was doing placing everything down behind the counter and taking the moment to ponder on where to begin with the new teams being formed within the ANBU branch and chasing after the students things had been interesting though the thought of still being in the hospital left a sour taste in the Hyuuga's mouth having been a somewhat unpleasant experience though it was a lesson well learned moving to lean on the counter as he spoke.

"Well things are a lot more active than they used to be that much can be said for certain." He sighed slightly stretching his shoulders at the thought of what was to come. "I plan to test the team for all they may have grown, which I have no doubts they have, that doesn't mean Maru and Juko will be able to coordinate or function as a team. Safe to say at this moment I don't know if Maru will work with Juko or just outright attempt to attack him."

Past experience had taught Yukio to be cautious and careful when doing things that included Maru with him being one who could easily provoke others to take action though that wasn't the main root of the problem it could just as easily come down to Juko attacking Maru for words spoken which would be an even more undesirable outcome. "The first thing I wish to get out of the way is testing them both in that respect, a spar with me should set everything straight and make sure they know how things work should anything get out of hand." It was a necessary precaution and would create an understanding between the team that he was more than capable of handling them both should the situation call for it.

"Having freedom to choose your actions is all well and good but we can't simply allow trainees to walk all over us reflects badly on the branch and our own tutors in a way." Stopping a moment to make himself a drink laying it before him seeing the place was pretty much empty besides the three he pulled a seat up to the counter to take a break allowing more time to talk to them. "Bar that things seem to be going well with the other branches as well my time in the Med branch helping make some friends there so we know we can count on each other should the need arise though I would like working more closely with them in the field as well just for the opportunity to show those who doubt we have unity just how wrong they really are."

Taking a mouthful of his drink a relaxed sigh left him finally able to truly take some of the stress off his muscles rubbing his chin slightly tilting his head to look at Manzo. "You team seems like an interesting group though, but I can't recall seeing them before around the village so I can assume they are either new or have returned to us after some time." It was an assumption but a safe one being someone who spent most of his time wandering the village streets even when not required there was few faces the Hyuuga couldn't recall given enough time. "And to you Takeshi what keeps you busy these days? Feels we don't see you around as much as we used to."

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori looked up at the small, unassuming facade before him, the building known as the ‘Red Rose’, some sort of club and dining establishment. Shiori and Megumareta’s schemes to undermine the other restaurants in Konoha had begun working, and Suo’s was ascendant, a wealth of business coming through to doors. Suo himself had no idea why they were more popular, and the other restaurateurs shot him dirty looks, but he didn’t question it. Yet.

This place, however, offered something different, and was still doing brisk business. Sure, it was no threat to Suo’s, but Shiori liked to be proactive. He pushed on the door, the sound of music swelling as it opened. He looked around.

Cosy would be the ideal word for this place. Dark wood panelling, plush seating and low tables, with a bar that stood opposite the door, the first thing to see when you came in. Behind were countless bottles, decanters and optics. They must be doing well to be so well stocked.

It was very quiet in here, only a few hanging around, the ones keeping to themselves would likely be regulars, but those at the bar…

The sight made him pause. He recognised the man with green hair, Uchiha Takeshi, Sennin. He was calmly chatting with the bartender, obviously comfortable in this place. If this little bar had such a powerful patron, he would have to hold off his usual tactics. He would have to just enjoy the food, and hope they didn’t encroach on Suo’s custom. DId they even do food?

He shambled up to the bar, placing both hands on it, a bit awkward for him. Even though he was tall for his age, he was still young. He hoisted himself into a bar stool, much better.

“Do you have anything to eat?”

Sometimes, being brash was the best course.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo listened to Yukio tell of the lastest going on in his life. He had certainly not been idle. Though the concerns certainly came from his team. He did not know Juko at all but the Puppy dog, for he had not done anything to remove the name in Manzo’s mind, was certainly a handful. He truely wondered how long it was going to be be until Maru was found running from the gates because of he did something stupid. He really did not like the way he looked at one of his team members.
”Like you I have an interesting team. One member is very fresh out of the academy. The other seems to be a bit of a quite type. The former is about to go through an assessment on her skills. The latter will have his own assessment but since he isn’t a fresh recruit I need to make sure we can go all out in his assessment. Which in short means individual assessments. I was thinking of doing a combined one where they chase a clone that is trying to force its way into village. I really think that would make for a fun time. “ The thought of people running through the woods chasing a wood clone just amused him for some reason.
He wasn’t sure how each would handle themselves but either way it would be interesting.
Turning to Takeshi, he was interested in hearing the answer. He was not happy with the turn of events that left a new temporary, he hoped, Sennin in charge of the branch but he knew that Takeshi was loyal to the Hokage and did not think he would say negative things against the judgement.
As he waited to hear a new patron came into the bar looking for some food. Would that temper Takeshi’s answer?
[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the new plan that Yukio had for his team, it was interesting to say the least but who would have honestly blamed the man, he had a new team that were full of life and full of determination to prove themselves, that was a combination that had to be tempered down and made into something more than an inward destructive attitude. Even the Sennin understood that right now they had to make the most of the new teams develop the next generation into something strong and something forged with the pure hopes of becoming better than themselves.

“Both of you have managed to get involved nicely inside of the branch, I truly am grateful to have people like you inside of the Branch, it keeps everything moving and your abilities to teach the new member the branch is growing and its maturing and you both have been a big part of that. I thank both of you for that, know that I trust you both and that is not something easily earned.”

Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the second question that he had been asked as he pondered a reply, knowing full well that the reply would be judged and considered as he sat there in the bar pondering for a few minutes on the best way to reply to this situation as he allowed a smile to come to his lips as he continued to drink from the glass that had been poured from him.

“I have been taking a temporary step back from my position as Sennin, as you are both aware, I was in the wrong for something I did, and I have been reprimanded for it by the Hokage. I accept this and have had time to consider how I would do things differently, and understand what changes would need to be made in the future to stop this happening. As such I should be returning to the branch shortly. For now, I have had some time to train myself personally and I have found that I can improve myself further and as such have done so.”

Takeshi allowed a small reassuring smile to cross his lips for that split second as he looked at his two members, the door opening behind him had not stopped him from speaking on the matter he turned to pay attention to the newcomer as he spoke.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was interesting to hear the opinion of a fellow team leader on the state of the branch given the place they had decided to talk it felt much more reassuring to Yukio it was like they could speak whatever was on their mind without fear of reprimand perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to turn the bar into a regular meeting place for the branch given the much more vibrant atmosphere it provided. "Seems we both have an adjustment period to get used to the way things are now, though i can't say i have complaints every experience it good experience pretty sure if i can handle those two i can teach just about anyone." His tone was not one of dismay or complaint but one of a willingness to adapt to the cards being laid out on the table for him.

With Takeshi seeing fit to give them praise it seemed like it would be a day of opening up to one another but then again was that not the true charm of places like the bar the feeling of freedom of speech with peers and equals alike. "It's reassuring to hear you say such things Takeshi and know i do not take such things for granted, the branch is in a good place right now and can only keep growing from here." Though it was like the evening would be made of smiles the next statement brought a sigh to the Hyuuga's lips it was true non were above reproach however the air around the branch didn't quite feel the same with his leave. "Well if there's anything to take from this it's like you always taught me learn from past mistakes and take them with you moving forwards, i think that's a lesson we've all learned over the years."

Conversation was briefly interrupted by another newcomer Yukio leaning up off the counter to look and see who it was though his vision allowed him a good view of the bar area it was still much more polite to ensure the customer knew they had your attention. Much to his surprise a much younger individual entered the bar making the Hyuuga raise an eyebrow for a brief moment seeing they were clearly too young to order a drink. Before the chance was given he decided to order food as the Hyuuga narrowed his eyes to better look at them the cogs turning in his mind before snapping his fingers. "My my Shiori it has been some time not since the academy days, I'm not sure what we have left but tell me what you want and ill make something for you."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi seemed to be taking his punishment well, taking it more for a training vacation then anything. It would not be good if someone as powerful as him being disgruntled with the village.

Putting the thought out of his mind he took another drink and look at the latest person to enter. As he looked closely he realized that he knew Shiori. It seems that it had been too long since he seen some of these people. He waited for Shiori to answer Yukio before he jumped in the conversation.

Before he realized it his cup was empty. Not wanting to get drunk he decided that this was enough of a break it was time to get back to work. ”Thanks for letting me vent, you have given me something more to think about and a new avenue to pursue. It is time to go back on the hunt.“

He bowed to Takeshi and Yukio before taking his leave out of the building.

[TLUS]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi felt the booze starting to hit him, and it was hitting him harder than he expected. That was something that he could count on for a good drink, he knew this much and was still happy to start to drink it like it was nothing more than water. As he tried to stand up he kicked the stool backwards and started to mumble under his breath about the stool being at fault for this altercation. Before staring at it with a look that could kill most people, it seemed that he was adamant the stool was to blame for this.

“Here you go Yujkasdsa……Yuioasid…..Yukio”

The words slurred, and his body swayed as he allowed himself to plant the yen down to pay for the bottle as he looked around the bar which seemed to have allowed darkness to come to it, he seemed more content with the work that he had done. He staggered towards the exit and off home, it was time to find Yuki he thought as his brain tried to allow him to think straight but failed in that regard massively. He opened the door and staggered out heading back to the Uchiha clan house he would get some well needed sleep.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back