Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Evil minds think alike (NPC private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho has caught wind of some creatures and a man controlling them somewhere in the plains if the fire country. The only person that comes to mind is that scientist that keeps giving his little brother trouble.

He rounded up a small gang of criminals and set out to find this scientist. He wasn't going to hunt him down. No, in fact, he wants to strike a deal with him. He will help out, as long as the scientist leaves Ziren for Jirosho to deal with.

He listened, and heard the blood of mutated Chigokai blood. He hated that his little brother was so reckless. And to think that he would have fun in killing him. Which is why he wants his brother to live for now, just so he can get stronger and fight Jirosho at his top strength. Not that he would ever win of course.

He signaled for the group to stop. He stood there, smiling that only he knows that he brought these people who were loyal to him to slaughter. But he knew that one of them was a spy. It'd be best to get rid of him this way than have to actually look through all of them. "This is the place.
Stand guard. Kill all those who are not here for a friendly meeting."
Jirosho was ruthless. He waited, smiling for his new ally to come.

(Waiting for Soku's npc Ibumo. Entered as NPC Jirosho)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
latest

Tip...tap....tip...tap.The sound of soft heels resounded around the area as a man in his early thirties walked towards the group of thugs before him with a bored expression on his face. His eye told him exactly who to talk to, buzzing as it zoned in on to Jirosho feeding him information on his background."Speak. I have little time to waste."He said looking at the younger Chigokai as a beast trotted up next to Ibumo, it was a mutated lion with three eyes and blue hair, blood dripping from it's fangs as it growled at the group before him."Oh, this is Hitomi, don't mind him. He hasn't had lunch yet."The scientist added his eyes gleaming as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

He found it quite amusing that Jirosho had to assemble such a large group to meet one man. He wasn't going to hurt them, at least not yet or maybe he feared him that much. He smirked at that thought letting loose a small chuckle."I thought it was going to be a private meeting, just me and you?
What's the need for all the rabble?"
He said waving his hand over the men as if they were nothing more than bugs. Moro Ibumo always thought that such a deal of force was unexpected and not necessarily required but it did not matter. He had his own men, but they were busy conducting experiments for the betterment of humankind."So...what did you want to talk about?"Ibumo asked a slow, dark mocking smile creeping onto his face.
[Topic entered as NPC]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho heard the man's blood. It interested him. He smiled. "Right down to business. I respect that." He then noticed the monster by the scientists side. A hybrid of a lion and Ziren's blood. His little brother is so careless. This would be too easy for them to work together to get rid of all the unnecessary pieces of this game. He then gave an even bigger smile when the scientist asked him what was up with the entourage.

They are actually for you.
You see. I know that I have a spy in this little group. So..."
Suddenly, all the guys around Jirosho started to feel uneasy. Then they were crying out in pain. They could feel their blood boiling, they all fell down to the ground. Except one.

He held a sword out ready to defend himself. Jirosho looked lazily at the spy and made a hand signal. The spy couldn't move at all. He was trapped by his own blood.

"This is my peace offering.
I give you this spy, to do whatever you want with. And you leave the little Chigokai alone. I want his blood to be spilled by my own hands. And I want to do it when he is at the peak of his strength. Also. I will help you with whatever operations you have. Just know scientist. If you think of betraying me. It won't end well for you."

He made the spy's blood flow to where he was being forced to walk towards the monster. He waited to see what will happen. This kind of blood lust exciting him.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Ibumo watched on a smirk on his face as the spy stood there terrified shaken to his bones as he was forced to walk towards Hitomi. The mutant animal locked it's eyes on the man and licked it's chops hungrily but did not pounce yet. It was waiting for a command, a signal from its master that the prey was ripe for the plucking."Hitomi...dinner time."He said almost casually watching as the lion struck out at the poor soul ripping him to shreds with those fangs and within a few seconds, all that was left was a few bones here and there. The scientist knelt down and collected some of the blood in a test tube."This will provide excellent contributions to my cellular research."

He snapped his fingers and the lion instantly withdrew to his side obediently. Ibumo listened to Jirosho ' s offer and smiled. He found it amusing that the Chigokai had tried to threaten him almost, he was nothing more than another tool he was using, a tool that would disposed of but not yet. He held up a hand to say something, his eyes staring directly at Jirosho."I'll accept this offer on one conditon. You bring me the girl Santaru Soku alive and not too damaged and I'll let your little brat go scot-free. However,if you go overboard with her or refuse, then we have nothing more to discuss."Ibumo spoke his eyes gleaming as he crossed his arms indicating he was not going to waver on this one.

"Well? What do you say? Deal or no deal?"The canine also watched awaiting Jirosho response. The experimenter had played his ace card and it was up to the other Chigokai whether to defer or counter with his own offer. The scientist was offering Ziren unharmed if he brought the girl to him and didn't see what could be so hard about this. It would be a win-win situation for both of them."Funnily enough, the girl is also close friends with Ziren so it shouldn't be that hard to find them."He added reflecting back on his previous encounter as he tapped his foot on the ground.Tip...tap...tip..tap.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho looked lazily at the mutated lion as it killed the spy. He smiled. As both evil minds think so alike but so differently. He sees Ibumo as an annoying obstacle that is in his way of killing his brother when Ziren is at full strength. But oh well. He guessed that he has to accept the deal. And if the scientist breaks it. He could easily dispose of him and his little creations.

"You really don't think I seen that? I know that my little brother sees the Santaru child as a little sister of his own.
It disgusts me that he made friends, even thinking of her as family when in all reality,
our clans have fought each other, killed each other. So yeah. I can accept this little deal. It will show my little brother the true powers of a Chigokai. And when he does. I'll kill him where he stands."

He smiled, his eyes going blood red as this all excited him. "Just know. I'm only doing this just for the pleasure of killing my brother when he is at his strongest. I'm not all into world domination as others might think. I just want his death and his death only."

With that said, he started to walk away. "You'll get your precious Santaru when I see fit. I'm going to make preparations for something." He walked away, the blood flow of the scientist and the monster slowly fading away.

(Deal made. NPC Chigokai Jirosho left topic)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Ibumo nodded in response as he put his hands in his lab coat. Jirosho had chosen wisely."You're not as foolish as my other colleagues."Making a guttural sound, Hitomi stopped feasting and trotted away apparently leading the way as Ibumo put a hand up in farewell and gave the Chigokai a mocking smile.

This was all going according to plan."We will soon have our hands on her blood, eh Hitomi?"He said grinning down at the beast. The lion growled in response as they entered their lab full of caged animals waiting to be tested on as scientists ran around here and there. Ibumo handed his lab coat off to a assistant and displeased into his quarters to plan his next move.
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back