Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eyes now sore. Time to return. [Leaving Village/Country]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a tiring event in the in the hidden Stone, Kurokawa finally had what she came fore. An answer. she had her first good nights sleep in over a month with no visions from the past. She would enter the country as one body two minds, but leave it as two bodies two minds. Only problem was that it was not one mind per body but rather both sharing both bodies. Figuring that out would be a headache for another time. For now all that mattered was that the issue was resolved.

After sleeping, Kurokawa would swing by the old military graveyard to pay her mother her respects. She hadn't been here in two years so she took her time cleaning the grave sight and the stone. Her mother didn't die in a big war so it wasn't a giant monument with thousands of names on it, but rather a small homely remote spot with a single name on the stone.

"Long time no see mom. I'm a medical ninja in the wind country now. Once the conflict is over I will come back to visit. I'm bringing Shikai along for the road this time. See you soon I hope."

After saying her goodbyes she would make her way towards the gate. This time she didn't sneak up to do some recon first. Last time there was no one to be seen so she figured she would just make her way through without too much waiting this time. No point in trying to uphold old rules if there was no guards to let you out.

[Leaving Country]
[MFT]
[WC: 265]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back