Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eyes Of Death [Requesting Entrance]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was not the tale of a tall blond haired shinobi who would rejuvenate the people of Konohagakure and have a hospital named after him. This was not the tale of a hero, a dedicated Sennin, or a medical genius. This was not the tale of a noble member of the Hyuuga clan. This was not the tale of a healer who avoided killing.

This was the tale of a murderer with a past full of blood. At a young age, Anatsu was trusted to lead a squadron of Konoha ANBU. As Anatsu learned of the secrets and corruption behind the scenes, he was faced with limited options. Ultimately, the Uchiha would have to depart from the village hidden in the leaves, as a rogue ninja. His departure was not before he slaughtered 15 members of the ANBU.

His path of murder did not end there. Unable to touch his wealth which he had accumulated in his home village, Anatsu would turn to becoming a hired mercenary. As a trained ANBU Captain and a member of the most genius clan, Uchiha, Anatsu's capabilities earned him favorable reputation with people who had money. Villages hated him. With each crime, the bounty on his head increased.

Was he still the most wanted rogue ninja in Konohagakure's bingo book? With the fall and rise of the village, Anatsu was not sure if his named had even been heard in these parts of the lands. Very few had actually seen Anatsu, although he had been causing terror in the lands for over ten years. He had accumulated wealth and grown even stronger than he used to be as an ANBU Captain. Of all his skills which he developed, the most important to this tale was his eternal mangekyou sharingan.

His eyes were matched by no one on the planet. They were also the cause of many great shinobi's deaths. However, Anatsu had not killed anyone in the Fire Country since that dreadful night.

His appearance:

Anatsu had a lean figure and stood at about 5'11. He wore a beige Kasa, a traditional Japanese hat, and a black traveling robe which protected his body from harsh conditions; Which also helped disguise his identity.

Arriving at the Phoenix Gate:

This new gate stood tall and strong. It was in good shape. In fact, a little too good. Anatsu instantly questioned how long it had been since the shinobi of this village had been battle tested. Regardless, that did not concern him. Whoever greeted him at the gate would face genjutsu upon making eye contact with the Uchiha. That is, if that shinobi was an average untested Chunin level gate keeper. Should a more seasoned special jounin greet Anatsu, things may get tricky.

He was able to fool the Sunagakure genin with his transformation jutsu. As for Konohagakure, Anatsu had too much pride to try such a trick. He walked towards the village gates like he owned the place.

Whoever greeted him would decide what challenges awaited Anatsu.

As for his intent?

Glad you asked.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to walk through the streets of the town in those few seconds it seemed that the hustle and bustle of all the people. Takeshi loved this life, he loved the people and the village and had already moved himself up towards the gates he would be checking in on the guards that were there, it was a situation that he was going to have to get used to making sure that everything was going well. Takeshi allowed himself to head up to the gate guard though a stranger that was stood there for a few seconds. Takeshi allowed a sinister smirk to echo across his lips in those few seconds, it seemed that he would have to do some talking today, he allowed his eyes to open showing the red of the Sharingan in return to the new comer.

“Can I help you at all today on your travels, the pleasure would be mine, the name is Uchiha Takeshi”

He allowed a smile to be on his lips his expression was a great one with each second that passed. He stood beside the gate guard and just met the gaze, he would like to hear what had to be said first. It was clear that he would have to explain himself first, Takeshi would at least allow him that chance, at least allow him to speak what he needed to say. He waited patiently for them to speak.

[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched was the stranger had approached her husband, while not one to follow him she had a feeling in her gut that something was wrong. She quicken her pace reaching his side as Takeshi address him, the Haku remain silent her face covered with her Noh mask which stared out blankly at the stranger that had appeared at the gates of Leaf, she was wearing her ANBU garb, her neck was covered in a white scarf unlike the others Captain that wore cloaks she preferred to keep her rank far more private. The Uchiha spoke and she listened her body was tensed ready to strike if needed was she like Takeshi awaited the male to answer the questions that Takeshi had posed to him. There was something that bothered her, but she couldn’t quiet place what it was.

[Topic Entered]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There are times in the shinobi world when you are able to sense things, long before you see them with your own eyes. The chakra of the man who came to greet Anatsu was vibrant and powerful.

“Can I help you at all today on your travels, the pleasure would be mine, the name is Uchiha Takeshi”

Upon hearing the words Uchiha, Anatsu immediately knew he would not lift his face and make contact with this shinobi. This move would of course indicate to Takeshi that Anatsu was a skilled fighter who knew better than to make eye contact with an Uchiha. However, Anatsu had reason to believe that this man could already tell that. There was further evidence to support this because Anatsu could sense the presence of backup in the shadows.

The Uchiha raised his head just a little bit in order to see the man before him. "A white robe.. Could it be?" thought Anatsu to himself. The old Konoha utilized the Leaf ANBU as tools of the village with no appreciation for their genius clan. Did the Uchiha force their way to the top or were they finally respected? Anatsu did not know the answer to this question.

However, he could not wait long before answering this question. Neither could he turn away.

Would he address him as "Hokage-sama?"

Probably not.

Should Anatsu attempt to kill the Hokage? Should he pretend to be a returning genin? Should he tell the truth? Anatsu had nothing to live for nor did he fear anybody.

"I am a rogue ninja of this village. Former ANBU Captain of Konohagakure Aka Shi, responsible for the death of 13 Konohagakure ANBU, 2 ANBU captains... 985 shinobi from neighboring villages across several nations."

Aka Shi was his code name from back in the day. This was not a confession per say. This was Anatsu demonstrating that he feared nothing, even the Hokage of the village hidden in the leaves. Anatsu then would lift his face, looking towards the ANBU shinobi, only to look back at Takeshi, without looking straight into his eyes.

"I come here for ramen."

Said Anatsu, as he awaited the Hokage's response.

- MFT-

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With his rounds taking him to every corner of the village the Hyuuga was always prepared for the unexpected and this day would prove the fruits of his labor to come to fruition the range granted by the sight of his eyes showing a rather interesting scene unfolding at the village entrance. His eyes locked to the stranger first not someone he was quite familiar with, to say the least being confronted by both Yuki and Takeshi, though he did not doubt the abilities of his fellow captain and Hokage there was always the saying better safe than sorry.

Making swift movements towards his fellow leaf Shinobi there was a feeling of uncertainty building in the Captains gut something didn't sit right for such a response to be waiting for this individual it was safe to say they may not be the ordinary kind of visitor. Coming to a rest beside Yuki there were no words from the Hyuuga tilting his head over to Takeshi expecting the situation would explain itself in a rather short time.

[Topic entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the man, it seemed that the situation was out in the open, the man knew full well that he had to act on this, he had the cards laid out and now it was his time to draw on them to make sure that he reacted in the face of these actions. He allowed the cloak to fall off his shoulders as he signalled in for the people to move out of the way, in those few seconds he made sure that no-one was around when what happened next would begin he allowed his eyes to fall onto the man, the will of fire behind them.

“You will have to answer for those crimes then, It seems that there are two more ANBU Captains here and myself, let's see if you can add our names to the list, or if the cells await for you. I have no regrets about my actions, no crimes that will go unanswered, I will make sure that you answer for your crimes as well, but what I want to know is why come back? Why express this, to show you are not scared of facing hell and back? Or did you come back to a village you care about, Did you want to serve or do you want to damage again, that is the truth behind my questions? We can fight or we can talk I leave that call here but either way, I want to see the true colours of the man that stands in front of me”

Takeshi allowed himself to drag the sword from behind his back as he allowed the air to breeze between the two groups that met, it seemed that he would have his answers. He would speak to the man he wanted to gauge why he had returned first of all. Threw pain and suffering he would answer for the words that he just spoke. Takeshi would see the man put to the test, he had potential to see the error in his ways, if that was thrown force. Then so be it.

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yet another ANBU joined the fun. Anatsu could sense the fear in their hearts. There was a reason why they were all there. The Hokage and his men knew that this was no ordinary visitor.

This wasn't a fight Anatsu wanted to pick. His biggest advantage has always been knowing his opponents' strengths and weaknesses. In addition to that, one of his biggest advantages was his sharingan. In this situation, Anatsu immediately knew that that very same advantage was out the window. Anatsu certainly did not expect to be greeted by the Hokage on this day. He had gotten complacent by dealing with gennin and chunnin at the gates. It was sort of odd that he had yet to see a Konoha gennin. Were they weak on numbers? Why were so many of them here at once?

It also appeared that they had no idea who Anatsu was. Perhaps the bingo book of the past was eliminated. It was time to fake the very same smile which he had done so many times in the past.

"I was just kidding Hokage-sama! I was acting out a scene from a play I saw in Kumogakure!" cheerfully replied Anatsu as he took his hat off. Anatsu had dark black eyes and dark hair. His face did not have any scars on it, like most battle tested shinobi did.

"I'm a traveler. I fled Konohagakure during it's downfall and have been longing for some ramen! Upon hearing that our great village was back to its prosperous ways, I had to return!" cheerfully responded Anatsu once again.

He would then bow his head, in a sign of respect.

Anatsu was certain that the shinobi before him would at least consider the possibility of deception. However, that did not prevent Anatsu from at least trying.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to eye the man in those few seconds he pondered on how to reply to the mans actions, he knew full well that the words could be a lie, and the words could be considered a simple twisting of the truth, but the Uchiha would not let the man in until he was sure that the full words and the full meaning of the man coming home had been decided, it seemed that Takeshi was still not completely happy with the answers that had been given to him and he would have more questions that needed to be asked before allowing this man inside of the village.

“Probably not your best opening statement if It was just a play, would you not agree then?”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand still for a few seconds his eyes studying the man as he pondered the next move to this dance that they were in. Takeshi allowed himself to smile towards the man, he seemed to have his first test now come and landed in his lap, the question would be how would he react and what questions to go from here, he decided to stop beating around the bush it was getting neither of them anywhere.

“I believe you have another reason for returning, you ran away and now come home. So what is your purpose, desire if you will and I don’t expect the answer to be that you want Ramen, I want something more concreate, after all you returned. I went away some time and have come home, I have been in your shoes the question I want is why I should let you inside. What good does it do me to give you access inside of this village, why return now after so long. These questions will need answering.”

Takeshi simply waited for the answers to the questions that he had.

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hokage was a chatter. Anatsu began to think back to his academy days as he tried to remember who in his youth talked a lot. It was so long ago that Anatsu could not even recall anyone from his academy days. He heard the Hokage out. However, Anatsu was here for one purpose and one purpose only, ramen.

He had spent so many years out side of the village conducting business that most of his business affiliates were in nations surrounding Konohagakure. Anatsu knew that he could not force his way into the village. Therefor, unless the Hokage forced his hand, his sharingan would not be making an appearance today. It was time to act.

"Hokage-sama... I understand your concerns"

Anatsu would then turn his back to the Hokage, and the village. This was a perfect opportunity to activate his sharingan if needed.

"I hear ramen in Kumogakure isn't bad." said Anatsu as he began to walk away from the Hokage and the ANBU behind him.

If it were anyone else, genjutsu would have been launched by now. An Uchiha serving as Hokage? Not a wise decision.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
-MFT-

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched the man walking away as he shook his head for a few seconds, he was either a fool or someone that would pay for his mistakes earlier, but it seemed he had the answers that he wanted from the man. Maybe he was here for ramen, as he allowed himself a few seconds to pause. He stepped forward and closed the gaps in that instant, making sure there was not enough time for the newcomer to run away, Takeshi pondered why he was considering this but was not about to doubt his own opinion of himself.

“How rude of me, I guess you have an honest answer, come let us go get ramen and you can tell me how the travels have been, I would like to hear what has taken you away for so long, at least let me buy you the ramen to make up for my rude welcome home?”

Takeshi would wait to see if the man would take him up on the offer, he pondered for a few seconds to make sure that his offer was picked up. After all it was not normally like the Uchiha clan head to just buy anyone food, and he did feel like he would need to make it up some how to the new comer to the village.

[Stopped]
[Village Entry has been Granted]
[Topic Left unless Stopped]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The new Hokage was an interesting man indeed. Not only did he not have his amen arrest Anatsu, he granted him access to the village. That was a mistake on his part. Anatsu would assassinate an entire academy roster for the right price without the blink of an eye. Thanks to the new Hokage, no one in the village was safe anymore.

Well, perhaps it was a scenario of, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Anatsu thanked the Hokage with a bow as he looked at the ANBU surrounding him one last time. Anatsu would then continue to walk towards the village with a grin on his face. Under his breath he would whisper in a tone only the Hokage could hear,

"I thought ANBU belonged in the shadows." Anatsu was clearly not a random traveler. He was a skilled shinobi who could detect other shinobi.

Anatsu was a master of stealth. The fact that these shinobi did not take that into account, worried Anatsu on behalf of the the village. The fact that Anatsu cared about the safety of the village was interesting though.

-MFT-
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
[Entering Village]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back