Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Failure to Comply

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You misunderstand ... the food does not explode, the phone does. Like I said this is a serious problem."<i></i> The word cafe stuck out. It was one of those foreign things. Cafes did not originate in Suna, rather they came to Suna by way of Soon's Sanctuary which came across the ocean. There was a long pause as they Steward thought of the sandwich. It was an exceptional delicious item, which its level of delight depended upon the maker of said sandwich. "That does sound excellent in the extreme. I don't think I've ever been to a cafe before. I've only been to Saito's Ramen on Twenty-Seven and Nine."<i></i> He explained. This was certainly going to be an experience.

"No that is quite right. I made Kitchenzilla out of my mother's stove. She still hasn't replaced it yet partially due to the cost of one, but more importantly she is afraid I may make another metal companion."<i></i> Sousuke explained as they made their way out. "One can be an artist, but an artist of what depends on many things. I suppose I could consider you too to be an artist of deception and theatricality... my ward is an artist of destruction and strange situations. Her ... boyfriend or male companion is a musician who I do want to throttle at times. He lives under my roof because he is a starving artist, so not all artists are economically sound."<i></i> The Steward explained. "So... I take it we're going to see a collection of sandwich artists?<i></i>

(Topic concluded?)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back