Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fame and Fortune Favor the Bold! [Open Topic]

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy had spent several months since he began his training's with some of the Nara's in learning how to access the hidden secret techniques that swirled in his blood. Progress had been slow, but through patience and practice he had started to grasp the concepts. On this particular day, the boy had wandered close to the wonder of the world the great Hokage Rock. More specifically the Colosseum that sat near it's base. The famed Uchiha clan had long kept this monument of time well maintained and a great tourist attraction for people from all corners of the world. For a young introverted boy like himself, today was a particularly good day to relax in the shade and not have to worry about his studies or anything else. The Academy had been upping the coursework and load for the boy as he started to get into more advanced classes in his progressing age. As homework for the week he had been tasked with learning about the different responsibilities of the branches that created the shinobi infrastructure of the village and thinking about what it is that he possibly might want to do with his life. The world seemed so grandiose, it was such a thing to have to choose a particular path with which to dedicate his entire being into... As of the moment he had been able to have conversations with members of the Main Branch and the Medical Branch. But the ever elusive ANBU still teetered right out of his grasp. The Gate Guards had been very cordial with him and patient in answering his questions, while the doctors and nurse-nins had been so busy with patients that they had shooshed him out before he was able to get in two words.

But it was through this train of thinking that the boy had a moment of deep contemplation. The ANBU were responsible for so much unseen and unheard of operations within the village. How many wars had been averted? How many bad people had been stopped so that the innocent could sleep in their beds at night? It was through these thoughts that the boy had a quick shiver of excitement. If only he had the opportunity to ask someone more about it.

It was at this point now that he had found himself situated and comfy near one of the edges of the walls. The sky was painted in it's usual cerulean blue and the clouds were a mixture between cumulonimbus in the higher portions of the atmosphere with some lingering stratus in the lower. All in the all the day was going just the way he liked.

The boy felt content, the ANBU thoughts still floating in the back of his mind when suddenly a memory of sparring from a few days earlier came back into his head. He had been beaten by one of the much more physically strong students in Taijutsu lessons for the fifth time, and it had been very disheartening for him to want to continue. His teacher had noticed this and had told him that "Fame and fortune favor the bold, keep working hard and you can accomplish anything you want to do!" These words had stuck with him, and now sitting where he was and being able to see the fine craftsmanship of the Colosseum only reiterated the lesson in his mind.

He stood up and held his hands really high above his head and stretched out to his tippy toes. Hands waving in the air as he relaxed in his thoughts.
<i></i>

[ M F T ]
WC: 616

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young Uchiha's presence was made apparent just from the squeals and fawning of young girls. The girls were ones that commonly followed him around when he went out in public and mainly consisted of academy students, even some girls a year or two older, Genin, were apart of that herd at times. The wayward son wore his casual attire that didn't consist of much. It was simply a black hoodie with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows. The edges of the sleeves and bottom of the hoodie, as well as in inside of the hood were aligned with red. On his back was the Uchiha crest enlarged and centered like usual. Going with the monochrome color scheme of black, he had on black pants and shoes.

The Uchiha decided to make a trip to the colosseum, something that was tied to his clan in a way. It fell to that of a mere tourist attraction now but he was hoping to find something that was connected to his clan. Not many knew, even within the Uchiha, about some of the ancient clan artifacts and writings, specifically a stone tablet that the Uchiha had hidden. It has been long since that anybody has found it and he wanted to see it, if only just once. Though it wasn't easy to look with all the herds of girls following and squealing whenever they thought he looked at them.

With a sigh the boy closed his eyes and slipped his hands into his pockets while he continued to strut along the colosseum. Normally one would expect him to be busy studying or in class but he had nearly graduated the academy, he was about on his way to being a Genin already and making a name for himself so they say it. Uchiha were few but were known to grow up to be genius. Sora was no exception to that by graduating top of his class. This wasn't just given to him though. What many didn't know was the countless hours of work and studying he put in by himself, out of the eyes of others. Whether it be studying or training, Sora was working constantly. To the eyes of the public, he was a genius who many strived to be.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the midst of his stretching. Suddenly Yama was jolted by the sound of incoherent babbling. It was coming from right outside of the walls, and if he was correct sounded like a bunch of girls that were obsessing over something. Yama gathered his bag up from off the ground. He made his way as quickly as he could outside of the open dome and his head spun on a swivel as he tried to locate where all the noise was coming from. As his head spun to the right, his face dropped into a sort of understanding lack of amusement. Sora, Sora Uchiha. He was a couple years ahead of Yama and was nearing the time he was supposed to be graduating. But it was no myth that he was the thrill of many a girl's fancies. He had even heard a few of the teachers giggling once about how when the boy grew up he was going to be a real "stunner" or something along those lines. But Yama saw past of all of this, having spent so much time by himself he had learned a thing or two about people. Sora Uchiha did not revel in this type of attention, he honestly looked quite sick of it. The boy hadn't been spotted yet so he did a quick side step back into the shadows.

Thinking for a few moments, an inkling of an idea came to him. They were still roughly fifty feet back so the boy made a quick combination of handseals and focusing his chakra through his entire network there was a sudden poof and a POP! sound and suddenly Yama was in the painstaking image of Minibatsu Shinzaemon. A local teacher and one of the stronger Chuunin's in the village. With a small grin he stepped outside of the shadows and started walking towards the group. Masking his voice as he neared within talking distance he shook his head and said, "Sora! Young man! I need to talk to you for a few minutes, young ladies. I'm going to need you to go about your day. I'm prepping Sora up for a big mission! Big details, many monsters to fight and it's trade secrets for only someone such as him!" Through this sentence, he had created enough mystery that the gaggling ladies swooned off of their feet and did as the man instructed.

He stood there for several moments after they had all gone. His arms crossed over his chest until finally they were the only two in sight. Dropping the Transformation jutsu, Yama stood before him. It was an interesting thing to go from towering over someone to suddenly being much, much shorter. "O-Oh hahaha!" he chuckled for a few seconds before finishing with, "I'm Yama, I saw you being stampeded and you looked pretty done with the whole thing so I figured I would step in. I hope that was okay.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the Uchiha continued on, he saw somebody that he didn't expect to see, one of the teachers. If he wasn't mistaken the teacher was heading straight towards him before they spoke. After listening they spoke of some mission that he was being prepared for. Mission.. he didn't know of any mission he was doing. Perhaps something came up? Usually Academy Students didn't go on missions but he was a sort of special case indeed. It seemed the teacher rambling about a mission was enough to send the girls away, which he didn't complain about.

After they all left, with a puff of smoke the teacher was gone, and instead there was a younger boy, though still around his age. It seemed he wanted to get a word with him perhaps? But after he spoke it seemed he just noticed his girl problem and got them to leave him alone... for the moment. "Well that takes care of that. They've been bothering me for a while now." Even when he spoke he sounded cool and collected, gen never stuttered, it was as if he practiced lines for a play.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"How can you deal with all of that constant attention? Hmm, that can't be good for your pride." The boy chuckled, and turned and looked back at Sora, putting his arms over his chest as he said, "Sora Uchiha, what a legacy you have to live up too. Just having the Uchiha name, you're widely respected all over the entire shinobi world. I can't imagine that must be easy in any way shape or form." The corners of his mouth went down a little bit, and then he put his hands into his pocket and continued, "Well. I know you Sora. You're gonna be a Genin pretty soon aren't ya? I wonder how that must feel, I'm still a little bit away's from graduating. Oh! My name is Yama Gushiken. I'm an Academy Student same as you are! Pleasure to meet ya!" He grinned and then with his hands in his pockets he turned away and started walking down the side of the giant building, prompting that the boy follow him. As he started walking he said, "Sometimes when I'm here I swear I can feel the history of this place. Have you ever wondered what it must have been like to be in the first days of chakra and Ninjutsu? I bet the world was a much more lawless place..."

"What are your dreams and aspirations? What is it that keeps you up at night? What is your goal as a ninja?" He started berating him with questions as he continued walking, his head turned back facing him seeing if he would follow. "Hmm, in any case. Now that those girls are gone, you're more than welcome to join me over in a nice shady spot. I don't know if you've ever just sat and watched the sky but it's very pretty today and most certainly one of the most peaceful things you can do. Your choice." With this he gave the boy a thumbs up and then turned back, whatever the young Uchiha did from here was completely up to him.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well it isn't as if it's easy dealing with it, but I've grown used to tuning it out so it's all fine. It doesn't bother me as much anymore than it used to." Since he didn't have much going on, he decided to go with the other boy. He kept talking and talking, introducing himself at one point and even asking a few questions. "I don't have many dreams, but I do have a goal. My goal is rather simple, and that's to become strong. It's a very common goal at that but at the moment I only need to focus on what is happening in front of me." Right off the bat it seemed this boy was trying to get real personal. He was prying a lot and Sora didn't feel like revealing much information, so he decided to be rather minimal.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Right away Yama noticed that the boy did not really enjoy small conversation, and Yama also noticed that the Uchiha boy had a penchant for power. It was obvious from his words that he goals to be one of the strongest ninja in the world. Yama knew a few of these types, and he respected what it was they wanted to accomplish but he also recognized that they had a very hard time seeing the most bright and relaxing sides of life. Yama looked down at the ground and sighed. Putting his hands in his pockets, he cracked his neck and thought really hard about what a good response would be. While he thought about it he decided that he would go along with Sora for the time being. He looked up at the clouds noticing that one looked a lot like a kunai.

"What would you do with all of that power once you had it? Seems like sort of a burden, being constantly restless. What happens when there are no more enemies to fight or challenges to overcome? Just seems like one big hassle to me." Yama reached into his bag and pulled out a small bag of pretzels, taking one and crunching it he held the bag towards Sora offering him some.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He continued to talk even more, so of course that meant more questions. As he kept asking more, he was able to figure out how to be as vague as possible to ones he didn't feel like answering, yet be able to completely answer others. Not many put as much thought into their speech as he did. When the boy finished and began eating, he didn't accept his offer."Well.. when there are no more enemies to fight, then I will have completed my reasoning for being strong until the next arises... so, what about you. What is your reasoning for being a Shinobi?"

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yama nodded at that, Sora's logic was very sound and Yama couldn't argue with what the boy was trying to say. His hands still in his pockets as suddenly Sora asked him what it was his purpose for being a Shinobi was. "Hmm.. That's a good question, I'm kind of a homebody. I don't often come into town to do things. I've spent a lot of time thinking about what it is I want to be and do." He nodded sagely, and one of his hands came up and he stroked his chin for a few seconds. "I suppose what I want to do, is protect the Leaf. From my natural abilities, and from what gifts my chakra typing has given me. I'm a very support oriented student, I have a knack for Genjutsu and I have the Nara ability to control my shadow through secret arts. I see myself as being a Shinobi that can truly protect the Leaf from all foes. I don't much enjoy the idea of killing another human unless absolutely necessary. So I hope to dedicate myself to being able to incapacitate all foes, in a way I hope to be one of the defining people that brings true peace to the world."

As he was walking, he started eating the pretzels that Sora had politely refused. "Sora, I hope to see us grow into a fascinating generation of ninja that will bring about a powerful new era of Konoha."
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From what he heard, it seemed he just wanted to defend the leaf. However just from how he talked about not wanting to kill anybody he already knew that he was going to have a tough time. What would the boy do when his teammates died infront of him and he couldn't save them? How would he react to the cruel ninja world they lived in? Sora sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. This guy was really innocent. "Well.. you enjoy yourself then. It's s harsh world."

[you should get some other people to come join us.]

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yama nodded a few times. As he looked around a few times, continuing to circle along the outskirts of the Colosseum. Yama had heard Sora say that the world was a tough place. Was he trying to mock what the boy's dreams and goals were? Yama looked down to the left of the ground. Another person that didn't like him... Damn, was it because of his thoughts? Probably, in any case. He wasn't going to let the other boy's feelings get to him, he wasn't gonna be the one to walk away this time. Yama wasn't normally the one prone to anger, he much rather preferred to be able to talk things out than resort to violence with the first moves. "Maybe it's not a perfect dream, but such is the beautiful thing of life. Multi faceted people with different goals all unified into one." Ever since his training with the Nara's had began, they had been teaching him new ways of thinking and types of thoughts. He had become much smarter than who he had been and it was a real hassle...

[OOC: I'll ask around and see if I can get anyone.]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora shrugged and continued on. "To each their own, however the Nara aren't the only ones who are smart. There are plenty out there that are justa s smart." As he gazed about the place, he really could take in the scenery now that the girls were gone. It was much more quiet and peaceful, which really allowed him to take in everything around him much more. This place was old, perhaps fighting used to happen here? It was a colosseum after all.

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR><COLOR color="#008040">Yama heard the boy say that the Nara's weren't the only smart shinobi in the Hidden Leaf. This was true, but he definitely didn't see himself going through any rough battle of wits with any Akimichi or Inuzuka. Yama was just about to respond when suddenly a light bulb went up in his mind. He had forgotten that he had a bunch of chores to do at home! Gathering up all of his stuff. He looked over at Sora and quickly said, "Oy! I'm super sorry I forgot I had some stuff I needed to do at my place. Have a good day Sora." With this he would run as quickly as he could away from the boy.

[OOC: Leaving Topic]
[OOC: Since you joined the one with me and Gumi.]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora shrugged as he was gone and decided to go off to train

[left. Tho I totally invited gumi and our Jounin here as well since they're our squad]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back