Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family meet Family![PVT]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic Continued From Here: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=769&p=270662#p270662
NCGn3sV.jpg

Yomi called in for last minute reservations at the new bar and grill in town. The person on the phone reminded her that they would always make space for the Hokage and any guests he had, especially if it was her, a Sennin. She thanked them in advanced and requested a secluded spot to be seated in an effort to not be easily disturbed. The restaurant was quite accommodating to all her requests and when she was done with that, she phoned Asuka to send Besito over to collect Kaori. It would be faster for him to bring her than it was for her to walk over. Soon the railway would be completed so they could avoid such complicated means of transportation. Not all of them had instant transmission like Umashi.

As per usual, Besito was sent with a note.

Hastily Scribbled Note Read:
Kaori,

Hey. let's do lunch right now. I have some news. Besito will bring you. Just make sure he doesn't crush the townsfolk or any buildings!

-Yomi
Y:ah

Upon Kaori's arrival Yomi and Umashi would already be seated. Yomi would be seen facing the entryway once Kaori entered, as she liked to see when people came in and out of establishments. That way she knew when she would need to duck if things happened to pop off. Old habits and all that. The restaurant was getting ready for its afternoon rush so more and more people began to trickle in. Getting here when they did was convenient and provided them with a swift exit out the back should they need it. The waitress brought them the lunch time menu and asked if they would like anything to drink. Yomi requested sparkling water with lemon and that was it. Anything else was a risk she wasn't going to take. Her stomach was still entangled in nerves. She ordered Kaori a nice carbonated beverage just in case she forgot herself and ordered Sake in front of the Hokage. The waitress darted off after taking there drink orders as they waited for the girl.

"Please don't make it weird, babe." Yomi asked sincerely as she perused the menu as if she was going to order something. She didn't think he would make it awkward, but, Kaori would probably be on edge being in his presence for the first time.
MvrikDe.jpg

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Trying to be normal acting, Umashi smiled at Yomi and nodded. He hadn't decided to change but he definitely did put on a fresh medical cloak to as closely match the flawlessness of Yomi. Sitting at his particular vantage point, Umashi couldn't watch his back much but Yomi had insisted on watching the door and whoever was the surprise person of the hour was surely in for a treat once they got here. Eyeing the menu, Umashi glossed over a number of things for fear of having to waste money despite not being hungry. Sitting here, with Yomi, having a lunch date . . . it felt strangely normal and considering that they'd kept their relationship under wraps for so long, it was kind of fulfilling to finally be out in the open with things. Fortunately for the both of them, the place that they were in catered to a certain type of person in Konoha, so many of the people around them looked, but otherwise minded their own business.

To drink Umashi had initially wanted a lemon-lime carbonated drink but definitely was feeling good when Yomi ordered sake for the both of them. It helped to keep his stomach from churning from the whirlwind of an afternoon that had taken place. With Yomi time could fly, and it wouldn't be long before Umashi was alone and contemplating just how fortunate he was to have her. Looking up and down the menu, Umashi finally settled on a light-ish desert of sorts. A cheesecake with an oreo base and blueberries and peaches on top. It was definitely very rich but throwing caution to the wind was also apparently on the menu today. Speaking to Yomi, Umashi tried to assume a casual conversation although he ended up snickering halfway through it.
"So yeah . . . about . . . those . . . reports . . ." Chuckling more, Umashi tried to assume a proper decorum as his heart was a flutter with all sorts of thoughts and intentions. The sooner that Umashi got home and was able to be himself, the better that he would be.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zi3qFZX.png
My name is Oeda Shiro and this is my first day as a Shrine Knight. I was given my apparel and I was given a whistle as I haven't earned the ability to wield a weapon yet. I have spent countless years in service as a mercenary and decided to wind down here in Konoha! There was a job opening in this shrine so I took the job. The pay is good and it's going to feel a bit awkward not being able to do my own thing any more, but it's well worth the shot for job security. Anyway, I was standing by the gate, being the gate-guard as that is the 'first thing you learn how to do' as a Shrine Knight. Fair enough, that should be more than easy. If there is a knock at the door, ask them what they want and go from there. Simple and easy!

Until I heard a barking at the Shrine's gates. This was no ordinary dog, this dog sounded like it was the size of a horse. I panicked as the rest of the Shrine Knight's urged me to open the door and follow protocol. I opened the door to bare witness to the most abominable thing I have seen in my entire life. This creature was, actually, the size of a horse. Pure white hair, large gnashing teeth, and the breath of a dragon. Stories were told about these kind of creatures; dire wolves, I think they were called. One of the other Shrine Knights told me to open up the door and to go pet the foul beast. I'm not stupid, that thing will eat me, regardless of how 'mild-tempered' it seemed. If I were to roll up into a ball, I'm certain I'd fit into that thing's belly with room for extra; maybe 20 pounds of jello.

I look to one of the other Shrine Knights in a panic and they held their manual and wiggled it around, taunting me because I wasn't issued one. I closed the Shrine Gates behind me so the foul beast wouldn't enter and cause havoc. Then again, something that large could just as easily climb over the wall and do the exact same thing; but it made me feel much better knowing that the gate was closed. I snatched a manual from one of the veteran Shrine Knights and flipped through the manual until I saw the same white wolf that stared me in the face. I started to read through the manual.
Except from the manual said:
Chapter 10
What to do when encountered with a Giant White Wolf
This only applies when standing guard at the gate. If you hear howling or barking (this applies to any time during the day and during all shifts),

1: Announce to the rest of the Shrine that "Besito is Here".
2: Open the door for Besito. He might feel 'locked out' so allow him freedom of movement.
3: Do not approach Besito as he can be quite aggressive.
4: Do not taunt or disrespect Besito. Besito is known for devouring humans that show him or his charges any disrespect.
5: No extremely loud noises. This annoys Besito, which makes him want to eat people.
6: Do not pet Besito. This is similar to Step 3 as he does not want to be touched by strangers.
7: Contact the Shrine Maiden, Kaori, and inform her that Besito is here.

Besito's arrival normally means that Kaori is being summoned or she is being given a message from the gods. Treat Besito as if he was a messenger from the gods (as that is the truth). Once Kaori leaves with Besito or Besito leaves, close the gate.

WARNING: REMEMBER! Besito WILL eat you if you act stupid, so don't act stupid, okay *winky face*

After reading through the book, I looked up at the Gate and cleared my throat. "Besito is Here!" before walking up and opening the gate for the creature. Damnit, this monster is huge! What was he fed to make him--oh, right, he eats people. Of course, on my first day, I'm stuck with opening the gates of hell so that demons could pour in through. After remembering the steps, I returned the handbook back to the Shrine Knight I took it off of and ran inside towards Kaori's room, knocking on her door. Before giving her a chance to answer, I opened the door to see heaven staring me in the face.
For a girl her age, she was quite developed. She lowered her arms to cover herself before walking to the door and shut the door behind her.

"What do you want, you FUCKING PERVERT!?" she shouted out as she finished getting dressed. She opened up the door and the eyes of hell descended upon me. How can someone with such great breasts give me such a dangerous look? I mean, yeah, it's weird that she had horns but I couldn't keep my eyes on her face when there was something even greater down below. They were so... pink. Oh, right, my job. I snapped out of it and looked Shrine Maiden Kaori in the eyes and nodded. "Sorry, Shrine Maiden, for the intrusion. Besito is here," I said before Kaori raised her leg between my legs, delivering a crushing blow to my jewels.

"Barge in again without me giving you permission and I'll feed you to Besito. Fucking pervert," she said as she walked away.
She was wearing a white skirt and from this angle, I let it slip. "Stripes?" causing Kaori to come to a full-stop and turned to look towards me like a demon before proceeding to provoke hell upon my balls. I'm probably going to need convalescent leave for a couple weeks to recover. But it was WORTH IT!

Meanwhile, outside...
Kaori walked out, fuming. Her face was red and beads of sweat started to form upon her forehead. She turned to look towards one of the Shrine Knight Lieutenants and grumbled. "That pervert is inside. His uniform for the next 4 weeks will be striped panties and boots, understood?" Kaori asked the Lieutenant before he gave her a salute. "Yes, Ma'am!" before she passed. After she passed, the Shrine Knights broke out into silent laughter before rushing over to retrieving Oeda Shiro. This probably won't be the last time we hear from Oeda Shiro.

Upon walking out the gate, Kaori ran up to the large wolf and hugged him. Oh, he was so fuzzy and comfortable. After finishing the hug, she pulled the note from him and read the note. She nodded and hopped on Besito, sitting on him like a horse. Even if she was wearing a skirt, the fuzzy hair was enough to cover herself. "Okidokie! Let's go, Besito!" she said as Besito took off like a bolt of lightning.

Kaori walked into the restaurant and instantly noticed Yomi. It's not every day a restaurant got to feature a goddess among the rest of the plebs,
so it wasn't hard to find her. Kaori waved furiously at the woman before her eyes turned to the body with their back turned towards her. Kaori made hand-gestures pointing towards Umashi and then some other lewd hand-gestures that people wouldn't normally make in public. Thankfully, other people were stuck in their own worlds to not notice the lewdness that Kaori implied with her obscene non-verbals. Upon approaching the table, she placed her hand upon the back of the chair and looked at Yomi with a big smile. "Fancy lunch we're having here, hm?" Kaori asked; well, this was fancy for her as she normally always frequented the ramen shop which was as plebian as it got.

She then turned her eyes towards the man and simply blinked for a moment. She tilted her head for a moment before turning her attention back to Yomi. "Um, isn't that--" she said. She didn't say that he was the Hokage too loud as it would attract far too much attention.
She never met the Hokage before, but only heard of him through description (and possibly by the bust on the Hokage Mountain). Kaori then jumped to conclusions. "This isn't one of those private lessons, is it?" Kaori asked before turning to look towards the Hokage and just smiled to the man. She didn't really know how to react at being in his presence. It's not every day that you are graced by the Hokage's presence.
He was a man of earned strength and was someone people have grown to love and respect and even hate due to the power that he respresented.

She took a seat at the table and looked between the two inquisitively. She looked at the Hokage for a moment, looking him up and down for a moment before nodding. "Wow, you're pretty hot," she said nervously. She didn't know how to act around the Hokage, especially not in an informal setting like this. If this was a formal setting, she'd say 'Yes, sir' and "No, sir' but when doing something other than being a shinobi, how was she supposed to respond to him? She knew what to do!

She held out a hand and smiled towards Umashi. "My name is Tenkawa Kaori."​

WC: 1524 (This was long enough to be an SSM, holy crap)
[MFT]
[Topic Entered]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi pretended she didn't notice Kaori's lewd gestures. If Kaori picked a day to act normal, she hoped it would be today. She teeny-bopped her way to the table and proceeded to be as awkward as she could possibly be in this moment. At the mention of the Hokage being "pretty hot" Yomi placed a hand on the girls shoulder in an attempt to remind her that this was still the Hokage regardless if this was an informal setting. Further, Yomi didn't want Umashi to see her in a bad light. Although a bit rough around the edges, she was still a good sweet girl at heart.

"No...this isn't a private lesson...in a public place." And Yomi thought that Umashi was going to be the one who made this weird.

The waitress came back with their drinks, presenting Sake for the two adults, a fizzy drink for the Priestess, and a extra drink of sparkling water for the Goddess. She then asked Kaori if she wanted something to eat while presenting Umashi with his cheesecake. Yomi would let Kaori order or decline before she continued. "Well, Just Kaori, I brought you here because I thought it high time you both met. Given the circumstances..." Yomi drank some of her water and looked at Umashi before turning her attention back towards the girl.

"You've been apart of the family for a long time, and since Besito hasn't eaten you yet, I am pretty sure you're in it for the long haul." It sounded like a joke, but, as noted above in the manual, Besito does eat people he isn't fond of. There were many ways she could break this news to her. Being blunt or easing her into it. Given Kaori's current behavior she wasn't sure if she would overreact or take it in stride. Yomi folded her hands and exhaled heavily. This was not going to be as straight forward as the woman thought. Right, so, Yomi would change the subject slightly until perhaps Kaori became a little bit normal. Or what seemed to be normal for her.

"But before the news... I must know if Besito accidentally hurt anyone or anything, on his way over?" Yomi looked to Umashi hoping that he would say something that was charming and less likely to make Kaori say something ridiculous while simultaneously giving her an in to segueway into the conversation. Instead of drinking like a normal person, she shot her Sake. Today was an emotional day and she had just finished crying and being proposed too. She hoped no one looked at her funny for it. They didn't know her life!

Nadeko Said: Be easy, don't be blunt with the news.
Yomi_V2 - Today at 9:46 PM
Heads Be Blunt Tails Ease Her In
.flip
NadekoBOT - Today at 9:46 PM
@Yomi_V2 flipped Tail.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi got his comfort food just in the nick of time as Yomi's student suddenly threw him completely and totally off balance. No sooner had the little girl called him hot, then the Hokage blushed and suddenly found that it was hard to breathe. Staring blankly at the girl, Umashi thought that she looked rather familiar, but when she introduced herself, Umashi suddenly knew where he'd seen her at. She was the kid that was always sticking around after hours to get extra credit assignments from Yomi. Sipping on his drink to more mellow him out than to enjoy the taste, Umashi held his hand out and responded rather cordially all things considered. "Eh, names Umashi, pleasure to meet you. Thanks for the . . . uhh . . . compliment." He hadn't meant to throw in the last part about the compliment but he knew that with kids in Kaori's age range, not getting acknowledgement could potentially send them down the wrong path in life.

Nodding his head to allow Kaori her time to order, Umashi focused on his cheesecake as he discretely inspected his spoon before digging in. Not exactly sure if he and Yomi were supposed to be emphasizing the relationship bit before Yomi announced it, Umashi refrained from asking Yomi if she wanted a bite but still looked to her to take the lead in this meet and greet. There was something about the dog that was being said but in his mind, all he could focus on was Yomi's gorgeous looks and the wonderfully delectable dessert that was before him. As far as he was concerned, if Yomi was going to introduce things slowly then he'd act the part until it was his time to step into the limelight. As it stood now, it just simply looked like a bunch of medics meeting for a meal.

Barely catching the movement out of the corner of his eye, Umashi was interrupted from his thoughts when a masked shinobi quickly made his way towards Umashi. Bending over to mutter something in Umashi's ear, Umashi received the intel as well as he could considering the circumstances. Apparently another shady Uchiha had been spotted forcing his way out of Konoha and out of the country in a blur. Nodding that he'd received and understood the intel, the shinobi disappeared in a blur and suddenly Umashi was fighting to stay connected to the events happening just before him. The Uchiha in question could very well have been the one that Kaji had spoken about but he couldn't be for certain. Whatever the case, Umashi was almost assuredly going to have to call Takeshi back home before the Uchiha situation got out of hand. Umashi wasn't above imposing a further rules and regulations that some wouldn't like if it meant that he could protect the village better.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zi3qFZX.png
Oh, right. This was, after all, the Hokage she was speaking to so it would be best that she watched her tongue and even watched her tone with the man around. She didn't want to give the most important person in the village the wrong impression. If she were to act wrong, it would also make the Hokage question just how she was brought up by, not only her own family but by Yomi. She cleared her throat and adjusted her attitude to being a bit more proper considering the location she was at. Wouldn't want to embarrass Yomi nor the Hokage out in public. She settled herself down for a bit and took a deep breath in before releasing the breath. "Well, Besito didn't hurt anyone," she said with a little chuckle. "I'm sure if he did, I'd be quite late to this lunch. Well, later than I was anyway," Kaori mentioned.

Kaori decided to omit the information of the poor Shrine Knight that she incapacitated or the random street vendors that needed a substantial amount of repair; which would probably be cheaper to replace the stall altogether. She would definitely have to pay those people with a bit of 'gomen-nasai money' so they could replace those stalls and purchase all of the broken merchandise and dashed food. It was going to be expensive, but she didn't mind too much.

After a brief moment, the waiter came around and Kaori ordered her food. She only ordered something small and light with no dessert to follow with a soda as her drink. After taking her order, the waiter was whisked away to do their job and simply wait for the food to be prepared. Kaori turned her eyes towards the Hokage, several moments after he had acknowledged her compliment and smiled pleasantly towards him. "It certainly isn't every day that a Medic-in-Training gets to sit down at a table with such high ranking officials, hm? But since this is 'family' related, I suppose it's alright," Kaori said before the thought crossed her mind.

An inquisitive look crossed Kaori's face as she turned her attention towards Yomi. "Given the circumstances? Huh?" Kaori said as she tilted her head to the side, genuinely confused at what's going on. Was it something dire? Was it something involving her? It had to be something involving her. But why in such a casual setting? If it was something about her, wouldn't it have been in a more formal setting? Things were starting to slowly add-up for Kaori, but it didn't seem to answer any of her questions. Kaori casually brushed away hair off of her black horns as she looked between the two. Just what were they hiding, hmm?​

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm glad he was careful..." Yomi's voice trailed off as she took a sip of her water, as she watched Umashi fiddle with his cheesecake. She resisted the urge to stick her finger in his dessert even though he deserved it for being less than helpful in this situation. The woman looked at Kaori's hair and horns really acknowledging them for the first time since Kaori decided she was no longer ashamed of them. It was her declaration of acceptance of self and all that means, that made Yomi proud. So if Kaori could proudly declare that she was who she was why couldn't Yomi just tell her she was happily engaged?

The girl went on about hobnobbing with the leadership of the village. Yomi certainly didn't feel like high-society and she was most approachable, more so then the other Sennin floating about. Of course, she understood when it came to the likes of the Hokage that it was more than overwhelming to be in his presence. Or she imagined. He didn't feel so otherworldly when they were lounging around at home or making eyes at each other during meetings. "Med-Nin Privilege" Yomi joked. Yeah...she joked. She couldn't place a finger on why something such as this was so difficult, but, it seemed like she was about to do a big reveal to a group of strangers that she didn't know, rather than someone who cared about her. Perhaps that is why is was much more difficult than, killing a bunny.

Yomi wrestled with the words over in her mind, wondering how to say it. Should she just exclaim it or continue to beat around the bush. Sighing, she turned her attention to Kaori and placed her bedazzled hand on Kaori's.

"Yes, this new circumstance. What do you think?" She would let the diamond speak for her.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Gulping, Umashi completely froze in his movements as he saw Yomi flash the ring to Kaori. It was such the gesture that many women made when they couldn't find the words. Speaking up for Yomi though, Umashi cleared his throat as he wanted to make sure that things were very well understood. In simple terms, he was ready to speak on the matter of their life together now versus continuing to hide it. Soon it wouldn't be much a secret at all and Kaori was supposed to be something akin to family to Yomi anyway. "We're getting married . . ." Straight faced and without an extra amount of buildup concerning it, Umashi found that his explanation of the event was as much for Kaori as it was for himself. Saying the words out loud would help them all going forward because soon it would go from an engagement to full blown marriage and it wouldn't be becoming of them to get choked up over the titles of husband and wife. While his words were brief, he focused on both Yomi and Kaori's reactions as he managed to take another bite of his cheesecake. It was a welcome distraction in an otherwise emotional moment. When Umashi looked at Yomi, there were a number of emotions that came to mind and as he watched her flaunt the ring, there was a moment of pride as he showed off a token of her recognition of being his.

OOC: Blarg, brain fizzled out on me.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zi3qFZX.png
Yes, Kaori didn't have a problem displaying her exquisite horns and she would happily punch someone straight to the moon that dares to insult them. It would probably be one of those coward ANBU. She'd probably punch one of them to the moon and like savages, they'd gather up to fight Kaori to the death over something so trivial and meaningless. Mindless thugs they were, criminalizing the actual victims while allowing the big-bad-meanie-heads get away with it. The stupidity of their priorities and their rampant abuse of power were some of the reasons that Kaori absolutely abhors that branch. Funny that she actually considered joining that merry band of dickheads in the first place. Besides, if she joined, she had a strange feeling they'd tell her to get naked and/or cop a feel because 'oh, I'm ANBU. I can do that because I'm such a bad-ass'. Needless to say, her opinion of the ANBU is VERY, very positive, right?

It was then that the light from the rock almost blinded her, causing her to blink rapidly to not lose her sight. However, as her eyes adjusted to the pristine reflection of light, she moved to grab Yomi's fingers and look over the ring. Kaori opens her mouth and silently gasps as she looked from the ring up to Yomi then down to the ring, then to Umashi, and then finally back to Yomi. Kaori slide her chair back as to not cause a scene and walked over to Yomi and gave her a hug. Yes, if this would have been shown to her several years ago when she was ignorant of the village customs (due to being restricted to behind the Shrine Walls) Kaori would just admire the ring for it's beauty and not it's sentimental significance. After a tight and warm hug with Yomi, Kaori looked over the ring and then raised her eyes towards Umashi.

"Wow! Congratulations, you too," she said in hushed enthusiasm. Maybe something like this should've been made more private,
because Kaori would've blown the roof of a place with her teenaged gibber-gabber and her banshee-like screams. However, since this was a rather proper restaurant, she had to keep her cool. "I kinda knew it. So that's what those pr---" Kaori said, stifling herself from continuing that thought. "But the thought of the Hokage and the Sennin marrying one another is awesome. And you two would make such cute children too," Kaori said in a rather joking manner. She leaned in towards Yomi and gave her another hug again before returning to her seat.

"So, when's the date?"​

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zi3qFZX.png
A buzzing could be heard in her pocket as she reached in and pulled it up to her ear only to hear someone speaking on the other end. It was someone from the Shrine that spoke in a matter-of-fact manner. They continued as Kaori looked around and then towards the royal couple and held up a finger noting 'one moment' as she listened to them speak. She seemed to respond with short 'yeah' and 'mmmhmm' before hanging up her headset and putting it back into her dress. With a heavy sigh, Kaori stood up and waved to the two. "I know it's rude for me to leave right now, but I have something going on at home that requires my attention," she said in a very formal manner.

She continued to smile at both, the Hokage and Yomi before nodding her head to them. Her attention looked back towards Yomi. "You gotta tell me the date at another time, okay? I wouldn't miss it for the world," she said before waving lightly towards the two before walking off.
She didn't have the time to eat her food, but she'd probably have to foot the next lunch bill as her way of apologizing for leaving early. With a groan, her demeanor changed from cheerful to a serious (and quite agitated manner) as soon as her face was turned away from the couple. She continued out the door, waved to the loyally seated Besito and just walked off towards the Shrine.

"Wonderful, another statue was found, hm?"

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi watched as Kaori excused herself before she had a chance to answer her. It was fine of course, if the Priestess had some Shrine business to take care of. "Of course, thank you for being understanding. We'll catch up." Yomi waved at the girl as she poked her finger in Umashi's cheesecake.

"Don't fill up, I intend to be dessert." She smirked tasted off of her finger, before pushing away from the table.

[Forgot about this....and now we're all leaving....TLUS]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nearly wanting to throw the entire meal away, Umashi instead slowly took another bite with his spoon. Careful as he was, Umashi eyed Yomi and licked the spoon clean very slowly before over paying for the tab and rising up to meet his bride to be. Without trying to make too much of a scene he gave her a knowing look as he growled under his breath. It was definitely not fair how she managed to put him into a trance even publicly but there were just some plays that had to be chalked up to the game. Having told who needed to be told, Umashi didn't make a pretense of attempting to hide the relationship any longer as he grabbed Yomi by the hand and walked out of the restaurant with her. Her smell, her touch, and her smile . . . there weren't too many other things needed as far as he was concerned.

OOC: Topic left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back