Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family Taken Twice [Going Missing]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
..::Watch Out For Me!::..
Nue was right, there was a reason for him to rush to his orphanage. Lately there were stories about some orphanages being burned, many children were left homeless, some even died. Nue wasn't exactly sure why this was, however, until his orphanage was taken. When he got there most of the children were already killed, the orphanage wasn't burned down but it was a slaughter. Nobody was left behind. He found a note pinned to the "family" portrait of everyone there. It was addressed to him.

-We finally found you, friend!-

Nue was confused. He didn't have many friends outside of the village, and even then, why would they kill his family at this point? There was more to the note, however.

-We looked all over for you after you ran away! Your mother is worried sick!-

At that point he knew, he believed his mother to be dead but the only people who knew about his mother were bandits, The same bandits that killed his father and enslaved them. This was the second time his family was taken from him, something needed to be done. He couldn't bother the Stone village with this, this is his problem and his alone to deal with. That why he is leaving this time, not to become a Kage, not to fufill some destiny, not to be a main character, but to get his revenge on the ones who have harmed him so. He ran toward the gate with a mission, one that nobody can stop.

- A-Rank - 1 Hour (60 Minutes) to leave village -
[MTF]​
|[/col]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• "You again? I'm starting to think I should kill you for wasting my time," Aika sighed, rubbing the back of her neck with annoyance. It was the same damn kid from before. And while Aika had no business for Wonderland going on at this time, she just happened to be in the neighbourhood when he spotted that idiot trying to toe the line again.

Aika wasn't entirely chums with the law but she knew when to not get caught. Not to mention, she had little love for traitors of any kind. "Get back in here, you airhead. Before the ANBU arrive and it'll be off with your head."
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Caught. Again.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moU31Uh.png

nc6vOFe.png

~Roll To Me~

Fortunately the Shrine of the Gods had been a well-established observatory for the village of Iwagakure for a considerable amount of time; thus allowing the bird brain quite the vantage point for the runner. His decent from the skies was of leisure, he doubted the one attempting to flee from their homelands would make it quite far and ultimately creating a scene of a higher being descending from the skies above.

Gently the raven porcelain mask would cover his visage, “This is Raven, arriving on scene.” the male would murmur gently before allowing for his form to finally come into contact with the turf below. Much to his surprise, however, it had not been a single entity, but two. Carefully his tundra orbs would maneuver between the pair until he had correctly identified the situation, though the kunoichi’s statement made this quite the simplistic task.

“Is this everything you hoped it would be?” he calls out, taking a step forward. His statement vague and his digits beginning to stream through his raven tendrils, “It appears this is not the ideal situation for you, my friend, as the ANBU have arrived.” he mutters before craning his neck to the side. “Going off this one’s statement this is not your first attempt?” he inquires before halting his movements altogether for a brief period.

Swiftly two digits would raise upwards, signifying the opportunities that awaited the young man, “One.” A pause, “You can return and head back home.” Another pause, “Two.” A pause once more, “If you do not return to the village I will be returning you to the dirt.” he makes short work of his sentences and wastes no time with his harshness.

Iwagakure was currently suffering and to have more deserters left a foul image on the village itself. In times of rebuilding one had to be far more strict.

[OOC: Made a quick mask for the avatar, not content. Secondly, S-Rank 30 Minute Run Time. Caught.]​

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
This wasn't an unexpected turn out, but it was an unwanted and inevitable one. He had no time, however, he needed to go, he needed revenge. He wasn't thinking straight, his testosterone was overtaking his own critical thinking. Well, even before all this his critical thinking wasn't up to par with many other ninja at within the village, but he was young and hotheaded. He didn't wish to stop when the lady, who had stopped him before, appeared. So he didn't. He hadn't brushed passed her just yet but he continued walking through. He didn't want to say anything, if he did then it probably wouldn't be pretty. He was intent on ignoring her and moving on but another man had appeared. The dreaded ANBU that he has only heard of, never seen, which meant that they were probably doing their job.

Now that he had to stop he couldn't hold his emotions in. All that anger and fury manifested into tears, which he blocked with his arms so as not to seem weak. "I can't... I need to go!" He said into his arm, while audible it was somewhat mumbled by speaking into it. He couldn't properly formulate his words to explain his case, he was too angry, too upset to think straight. He looked at both the ANBU and the lady who had stopped him before. His eyes red and puffy, he took his stance. "If you won't let me out... I'll make my own exit."

[Calling Bmod]​
|[/col]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_miiduwTU7b1rikjd2o1_500.gif

Hasegawa Battle Service

Alright folks, some ground rules:
- You have 48 hours to send me your stats/actions/etc from the time of this post.
- You have 48 hours to post an RP and send actions AFTER my mod. Otherwise you go into defensive stance. I will not be lenient on the time. If you are a minute late, you will be placed into defensive stance.
- If you find something wrong with the mod, PM me and I'll fix it.
- EVERYTHING needs to be linked when you send me the information. At the very least.
- Any items not on your shelf will be considered "not there" and will thus not be used in this battle.

EXTRA:
If you would like to go by a title (that will show up in a mod) let me know.

Send me:
- Stats
- BL/CA/Kin
- Custom Class
- Character Level
- Cursed Seal Information (if applicable)
- Summons (if applicable)
- Jutsus [with ranks and linked]
- Abilities [linked]
- Weapons
- Other equipment

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• Had she been on her own, perhaps she’d have let the boy go again. Run home, little man. But when the ANBU came, she knew a different game had to be played. She and the common law didn’t quite see eye to eye. But she wasn’t going to risk her life or the lives that depended on her for a brash, hard headed fool like the boy was being. He was the one versus the manyAs much as she hated traitors, she didn’t like killing the real young ones.

...Young ones; she wasn’t that old, was she? Thirty. Relatively, that was old for shinobi. And she certainly felt old.

“Second time I caught him dawdling around like a lost duckie, officer. But, he’s just an idiot kid. Maybe a time out and a grounding? Or I guess death is good too, if he’s being such a bad kid. Can’t have the stupid running around the gene pool makin’ babies,” Aika hummed indifferently, looking as bored as can be despite the sentence the ANBU basically offered the kid. Fact of life: life was horrible.

It didn’t take long for the boy to choose. And the woman was half expecting it. Maybe he’d been acting ignorant before and his patience has run out. But it was, “Your funeral,” she mumbled with a slight shrug, not bothering to go into any sort of fighting stance. Instead, she put a hand up to her throat, the other to her ear and started humming under her breath. She didn’t fight quite like the average shinobi did anyway, with their fancy martial arts poses.

She was a bit fancier than that.
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Sending Stuff.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
What is he doing? This is dumb, incredibly dumb, its two against one. If was just against the ANBU then maybe, just maybe, this would be plausible, but at this point there was no turning back. He already threatened them, he couldn't say sorry and try to go back, the ANBU surely wouldn't accept that. However, he didn't have anything against the lady that had stopped him before, he honestly knew nothing about the rules pertaining to leaving and entering, though she was kind enough to stop him from getting hurt.

At this point she was doing the same thing, however an ANBU member had arrived before she could deter him. Even then, he wouldn't turn back, this isn't just mere stupidity. This was... advanced stupidity. He couldn't bring himself to look at her, however, and focused hi attention on the ANBU.

[Action Sent]​
|[/col]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moU31Uh.png

nc6vOFe.png

Carefully the shinobi would weigh his options between the two individuals before him; the kunoichi explaining an important piece of information. Unfortunately the younger male had failed to bring himself to neither explaining nor bothering to speak in a general sense outside of seeking an exit. “There is a proper procedure for each village, if you sought after proper exit you should've opted to obtain a passport.” he comments in a dull tone before taking another step forward, clearly not pleased of the light of this particular portion of news. This case was becoming a tad bit different than the average village abandonment.

Leisurely his frigid tundra gaze would falter upon the kunoichi, quite the talkative one at that. “I would hope you explained such an item to this young lad before allowing him to run off from you the initial time.” he comments with a faint sigh. "Though it appears you did not wish to do such measures as you are fleeing once more?" he inquires. Items such as these were truly a hassle, clearly the youth upset due to the puffy crimson flushed orbs. Perhaps the ANBU had been far too rash with his words, but to be lenient about runners was not an item the code allowed.

“If you wish to rectify this mistake I suggest you start speaking before striking.” he offers taking another few steps forward; a very gracious offer considering the second occurrence of fleeing. Silently his digits would course through his raven tendrils once more, frigid gaze narrowing further upon the one who had his utmost attention and vice verse.

In the event the one before him wished to truly live and retain the status of a villager of Iwagakure, then the opportunity still stood upon the table. For the time being he would allow a proper statement to be made and to strike down the citizen if the situation truly called for it; though could he even begin to fathom the depths of this one’s foolishness?

[OOC: Sending actions and other items. Also, if this is to become a true moderated battle, I will be taking the full five days occasionally for my upcoming double shifts as per the rules of engagement if need be - assuming I do not post anywhere after the mod is presented.]​
<i>​
</i>

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Ayj42kw.png

Ueda Nue
The Chosen One”​

HP: 41500 – 2577 – 998 – 3400 = 34525 + 1245 = 35138
Max HP: 41500
CP: 20445 – 748 = 19697
Max CP: 20445
AP: 8– 2.25 – 1 – 1 - 0.5 – 0.5 – 1 = 1.75
AP Next Round: 9
Visible Items:
- Revolver Knuckle
Good
Zaraki Style
Cursed Seal: Gaia
Duelist – Target: Sho

Bad
Earth Flow River|
Round 1
peopledie.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Cover: Little [+0]
Lighting: Dim [+1]​
Battle Conditions!

0.00s: Nue activates Duelist vs Sho
0.00s: Aika activates Duelist vs Ueda Nue
0.00s: Aika uses Combat Instinct vs Ueda Nue
0.00s: Sho uses: Summoning: Path to God – Summons Keiko
  • Keiko is not a valid target this round
0.00s: Sho uses Shadow Possession – Target: Nue
  • Nue is bound
1.25s: Nue attempts to escape the bind – Nue uses Unbound
  • Bind escape failed
2.00s: Aika uses Gale Force
2.5s: Nue attempts to escape the bind
  • Bind escape successful
3.00s: Sho attempts to enter stealth
  • Aika is aware
    Nue is aware
3.13s: Nue draws Revolver Knuckles
3.50s: Aika uses Earth Flow River – Target: Nue
  • Hit!
3.76s: Nue switches to Zaraki Style
5.00s: Sho uses Active Camoflauge
5.01s: Nue activates Cursed Seal: Gaia
5.50s: Aika uses Earth Flow Wave – Target: Nue
  • 2577 HP dmg
7.00s: Aika uses Air Bullet – Target: Nue
  • Hit! 998 HP dmg
10.00s: Aika uses Illuminate – Target: Nue
  • 1: Hit! 1511 HP dmg
    2: Hit! 1511 HP dmg
    3: 25% Partial! 378 HP dmg
    4: MISS
    5: MISS
|
Famine-1_zpsplieuodm.gif

Shoukyou Aika
The Queen of Hearts

HP: 42000
Max HP: 42000
CP: 36000 – 465 – 225 – 473 – 180 – 2063 = 32594
Max CP: 36000
AP: 10 - 2 – 1.5 – 2 – 1.5 -3 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Visible Items:
Good
Gale Force
Duelist: Target – Nue
Combat Instinct: Target – Nue

moU31Uh.png

Kazamatsuri Sho

CP: 36000 – 300 – 400 - 560 = 34740
AP: 10 – 2 – 1 – 1 - 2 = 5
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items:
Good
Active Camo[/col3]
[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 1 Notes
Sho: You had 5 conditionals, however, most of them were invalid as you put sub-conditionals within a single conditional. According to the conditional rules, that is not allowed. So I used your conditionals and sub-conditionals in the order you posted them.
You also had a single conditional that was invalid due to it not being IC knowledge.
If you need a further explanation, feel free to drop me a PM.

Nue: You weren't able to complete your actions due to the bind.

Aika: You do you.. Nothing to really say.

General:
-If any of you find any errors in the b-mod, PM it to me and I'll review the information. Be honest. It shows good sportsmanship.
Changes:[/legend]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• The ANBU was no help. Not at all. He was complicating what was supposed to be a simple problem. “I informed him about passports the last time I caught him. Even offered my help in obtaining one,” she huffed. “But, I guess kids nowadays have attention spans the size of a teaspoon.” Really. It would be much simpler had he not been here. Either she would have let him run back like before or struck him down without holding back.

But, with a witness... proper procedures had to be done. Simple warning shots, that’s what she had to do. At first, anyway.

A wind picked up around her. Never one to underestimate her opponent, she knew she needed some sort of protection. But she didn’t want to construct any sort of armour that would slow her movements or cramp her style even. In a moment of disbelief however, she watched as the ANBU retreated into the shadows.

Typical, that she’d have to do people’s jobs for them.

With a shake of her head, she continued in her half hearted attempts at tripping the boy up. Manipulating the earth under him to push and pull and giving him a nudge with an air spike, she grinned. And she just had the right song for the occasion.

La da da da da, I’m gonna bury you in the ground,
    La da da da da, I’m gonna bury you with my sound,
    I’m gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face.

Her song faltered then, seeing the boy used a Cursed Seal.

Oh boy, she knew what those were. She knew them intimately. She had studied them before, in what seemed to be a whole other life time, after all. And she had seen their terrible, terrible yet wonderful uses time and time again. It looked like the boy was serious or just really stupid.

There’d be no more warning shots if he didn’t back off.
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Sending Stuff.

Notice: I will be gone for three or four days after I post this, so, yes... the 48 hours may have to be extended as I've informed you and I will highly unlikely be able to post even OOC. So, basically, if there's a round 3, both Kaza and I are in need of that extension thingy.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Well everything Nue did so far was all for naught, immediately after he began to equip his weaponry and start for battle, he was bound. He struggled to get out of the bind, even exerting his own chakra, thought that seemed to be a waste. However, he was able to get out of it shortly after. His target, at the moment, was the ANBU, so his eyes were focused on him when he tried to enter the shadows, but clearly failed at doing so as he could see him. Whether the lady had been aware of the ANBU's position was unimportant.

The lady proved to be more of a problem than the ANBU at this point, throwing mud and light at him while he prepared. He expected this, it would be wrong for her not to attack back as he was going to fight anyway, if she didn't do anything then she would look bad in the eyes of the law. He had no ill feelings toward her, however, at this point his eyes were still focused on the ANBU. Who knows, if he could get rid of him then maybe he could talk her down.

[Action Sent]
[I'm ok with allowing both Kaza and Addy leeway on the time]​
|[/col]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moU31Uh.png
XBiBw8n.png

nc6vOFe.png
GIPbOhb.png

From the males understanding, further fueled by the lack of communication from the runner currently attempting to flee their homelands, lead Kazamatsuri Sho to a single conclusion; deceit. Initially the youth truthfully intended to flee from the village, while being halted attempted to reason a passport negotiation. In his eyes it was humorous that upon being halted he would boldly claim such a lucrative item, only to reattempt his initially fleeing yet again.

“All I can presume at this current time is that you were deceived as this young man shows no intention of verifying a passport to halt the current set of actions.” he comments. With that in mind he would merely tilt his head to the side, allowing for his tundra gaze to falter downwards upon the swift arrival of a coral haired youth. “Raven-chii, I arrived as soon as possible!”<i></i> the vibrant one beside him called upwards.

Gingerly the males gaze would hover once more towards the runner before him, “Not to worry, Mockingbird.” he begins before extending his hand to his side, ruffling her coral tendrils gently. “I assume you told the others to arrive on the scene as well?” he inquires in an icy tone. “The other three? Of course!” she exclaims before taking an arching stride forward.

“How do we proceed?”<i></i> she inquires in turn. A slight pause would ensue as the male would narrow his gaze, “Kirigakure number seven.” he mutters and receiving a jab at his side, “That’s one of your forbidden techniques, are you sure?” she hesitantly states with a bit of fear.

Another elongated pause once more, “Proceed as ordered.”

A faint nodding of the head would occur, “Understood.”<i></i>

[OOC: My apologies on having to use most of the five day waiting time, worked forty hours in three days. Sending actions.]​
<i>​
</i>

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Ayj42kw.png

Ueda Nue
The Chosen One”​

HP: 35138 - 1624 – 1030 = 32484
CP: 19697 – 297 – 1133 – 2272 = 15995
AP: 9 - 2 - 3.03 - 3.03 = 0.94
AP Next Round: 8.94
Visible Items:
- Revolver Knuckle
Good
Zaraki Style
Awareness: +1 vs Keiko

Bad
Earth Flow River|
Round 2
peopledie.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Battle Conditions!

0.00s: Path Keiko enters the battle.
0.00s: Path Sho deactivates and is no longer a valid target.
0.00s: Keiko attempts to enter Stealth
  • Aika is not aware of Keiko
    Nue is not aware of Keiko
2.22s: Nue does a hidden action
  • Nue's Duelist deactivates
3.00s: Aika uses Raijin's Vengeance – Target: Nue
  • Aika delays her attack
5.45s: Keiko is removed from stealth
  • Aika gains +1 awareness against Keiko
    Nue gains +1 awareness against Keiko
5.59s: Nue uses Fist of Sin “Pride” - Target: Keiko
  • Keiko uses Flock of Shadows
    Keiko avoids Fist of Sin “Pride”
    Keiko creates 2 clones
7.26s: Nue uses Higuma – Target: Keiko
  • 1: Targets Clone 2 – Clone Dodged
    2: Targets Keiko -- HIT! - 1615 damage
    3: Targets Clone 1 – Clone Dodged
    4: Targets Clone 2 – Clone Dodged
    5: Targets Clone 2 – Hit! Clone disperses
    6: Targets Clone 1 – Hit! Clone disperses
    7: Targets Keiko – HIT! - 1615 damage
    Keiko has -1 Dodge for 2 rounds
|
Famine-1_zpsplieuodm.gif

Shoukyou Aika
The Queen of Hearts

CP: 32594 + 1080 - 225 – 1788 = 31661
AP: 10 – 3 = 7
Visible Items:
Good
Gale Force

XBiBw8n.png

Path: Keiko

HP: 42000 - 646 = 41354
CP: 34740 - 252 - 1089 - 990 - 1476 = 30933
AP: 11 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 3 - 2.5 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 10.5
Visible Items:
Good
Active Camo

Neutral
Sho Path de-activated for the rest of battle

Bad
-1 dodge -- Higuma[/col3]
[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 2 Notes
Sho: Keep in mind with conditionals, they can only be things you know of IC. One of your conditionals was invalid, but it didn't take effect in this mod.
Keiko is automatically targeted if a person attacks you, as a player. If you have issues with this, feel free to PM the head b-mod.

Nue: You performed something that targeted another player, so you lost Duelist.

Aika: You cannot use "Combo" with a move of a higher rank. The jutsu starting the combo needs to be of equal-to or higher rank than the second jutsu in the combo.

General:
-If any of you find any errors in the b-mod, PM it to me and I'll review the information. Be honest. It shows good sportsmanship.
Changes: Messed something up. This is the good mod now.[/legend]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• Well, you’re just my problem. You’re just my problem.
    You’re not even a person, no, oh; you’re just my problem.
    I want to bury you in the ground, oh yeah, yeah!

The light show had died down with the verse although the battle still raged on.

It wouldn’t take this long, if only the ANBU would take on an aggressive stance. But, no siree! She’d have to do every bloody thing herself. At the very least the ANBU served as a good distraction as the boy seemed intent on ignoring her. A big mistake. But... logical in hindsight as she might have very well offered him a way out, if only the officer was not there to witness it. Highly unlikely. But logical.

“Sorry, dearie, but this is going to sting,” she hummed. As she wailed out a high note, lightning cracked ominously in the distance. In fact, taking into account that it lit up as a great backdrop behind the Queen, one could ascertain she was the cause of it. There was more in store as the boy and the officer played cat and mouse, ignoring the performer altogether. But when her lightning attack did not strike nor any of her other techniques appear, she blinked and frowned. “What the bloody fuck?”

Did she have to do a damn encore and cast it all over again?
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Sending Stuff. Lazy post is lazy.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
XBiBw8n.png

GIPbOhb.png

Upon initiation of their course of action would the raven hair shinobi cease all signs of movement, under normal circumstances he would never do so. This particular ANBU squad excelled in performing coordinated strikes, this being the coral hair lass’s initial flight on her own and leaving her a bit perplexed on how to act alone.

The kunoichi nearest her continued to exercise her vocals as if seeking a proper audience, regrettably she would such for a mere moment. Gingerly coral locks would sway to and fro, petite hips rocking about. Furthermore upon the usage of the high note would her arm streak towards the skies, only to ball into a fist and lower against her chest in dramatic fashion. Only at this moment would a slice be aimed upon her flesh; a moment where her shadowing of the performance taking a toll for the worst.

A series of strikes was quite unexpected, but as fate had allowed the youth was able to create a momentary reprieve of aids; those who aided in confusing the enemy and causing Keiko to take far less damage then what would’ve occurred upon her naturally. “Sorry, dearie, this is going to sting.”<i></i> she calls out before opening her lips to perform a far more melodically and controlled note.

Briefly a pause would ensue, “What the bloody f-“<i></i> her sentence cut short as the final strike would hack into her flesh. Normally such an action would warrant one to examine their wounds and potentially tend to such, but the lass would do no such thing. Her eyes never once leaving the one before them.

Silently would she begin to walk forward, tundra gaze narrowing upon her target. Upon further inspection would find pity for the male, which such arrogance of refusing to showcase a passport would arrive at at their particular scenario.

[OOC: Sending actions.]​

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Nue was starting to feel like this was a terrible idea, his efforts to fight back was seemingly for naught. At some point in time someone else appeared on the enemy side, which made his heart drop just a little bit more. Its strange though, shortly after the new person appeared the original ANBU member disappeared, but it didn't change much, his target only switched to her. He knew that at this point the other woman was no longer going to let him talk this through, she'd likely kill him by now.

The new person disappeared from the battle for a few moments before reappearing, Nue wasn't quite sure what was accomplished from that but okay. He started his own assault, attempting to take down the new ANBU, but she turned into darkness and reformed as multiples of herself. It was clearly a clone jutsu, but which was the real one? No point in trying to discern them, it would be best to attack them all. Though it took a few hits he was able to find the real one, but even then, he hadn't done quite well.

The most strange occurrence, however, was when they both spoke, it was almost as if the second ANBU was mimicking the other lady. Mimicking? Mocking? Could she know that the lady tried to stop this from happening before both ANBU arrived? Would she get in trouble if the ANBU had found this to be true? Nue couldn't do that, she was far too nice to him to have her be punished because of it.

[MFT]
[Action Sent]​
|[/col]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Ayj42kw.png

Ueda Nue
The Chosen One”​

HP: 32484 – 1030 – 1030 + 81 - 990 – 220 + 762 = 30057 + 2490 = 32547
CP: 15995 - 1133 + 81 – 2541 + 762 = 13164 + 365 + 346 = 13875 + 1226 = 15101
AP: 8.94 – 4.13 – 3.03 – 0.55 – 0.55 = 0.68
AP Next Round: 8.68
Visible Items:
- Revolver Knuckle
Good
Zaraki Style
Awareness: +1 vs Keiko|
Round 3
peopledie.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Battle Conditions!

Nue realizes he's under a genjutsu

0.95s: Keiko uses Transformation to look like Aika
  • Nue is aware

3.33s: Keiko uses Distorted Aura

4.62s: Nue uses Fist of Sin “Wrath” – Target: Keiko
  • Keiko counters with Flame Shield
    Nue strikes the Flame Shield: 6050 damage absorbed by the shield
    Nue takes backlash damage: 990 dmg
    Nue strikes the Flame Shield: Flame shield breaks.
    Nue takes backlash damage: 220 dmg
    Left over damage is absorbed by Distorted Aura: 3850 – 3038
    Distorted Aura breaks
    812 HP damage / 81 HP Drain / 81 CP Drain / 81 CP dmg

The Transformation is dispelled

8.01s: Nue uses Annihilation – Target: Keiko
  • 7623 dmg / 762 HP Drain / 762 CP Drain / 762 CP dmg

8.62s: Nue uses an energy drink
  • 365 CP regained

9.24s: Nue uses an energy drink
  • 346 CP regained
|
Famine-1_zpsplieuodm.gif

Shoukyou Aika
The Queen of Hearts

CP: 31661 + 2160 = 33321
AP: 11 -0 = 11
Visible Items:
Good

XBiBw8n.png

Path: Keiko

HP: 41354 – 812 – 7623 = 33565
CP: 30933 – 224 – 88 – 728 – 2200 – [81] – [762] = 26850
AP: 10.5 – 1 – 2.5 – 3.0 = 4
Visible Items:
Good
Active Camo

Neutral
Sho Path de-activated for the rest of battle[/col3]

Round 3 Notes
Sho: One of your conditionals was invalid. You can't state the rank of a jutsu (but timing is fine though)
Nue:
Aika: Good work.

General:
Changes: Forgot to add Nue's HP/CP regen last round. Forgot Aika's CP regen last round
Both added this round.[/legend]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
'Wait a minute... somethings wrong here...' Nue had become aware that he was under a Genjutsu, what genjutsu he wasn't sure, but something certainly wasn't natural. He decided it would be best to fight through it, however, he knew Genjutsu had a a certain amount of time before it went away and so far it wasn't doing anything bad, at least he thought it wasn't. The ANBU transformed to look like the other woman, which was funny because Nue could immediately tell the difference between them.

The ANBU created some strange vibration around themselves, but Nue didn't care, Nue didn't give a shit. Charging the ANBU he put added strength into his fists, striking twice. However when he attacked a veil of fire wrapped around them. Nue continued his assault but he realized that both the flame and the previous vibrations blocked some of the damage. The fire veil also somewhat burned him, but it wasn't too bad, he'd live. He continued his assault, clocking his revolver gauntlet and shooting a bullet behind him, propelling his own body at a faster speed before striking through the ANBU.

At the current moment it seemed as though neither the ANBU nor the other lady had done anything in the last few seconds, which made him think. 'Is this part of the Genjutsu?' For all he knew, he wasn't even hitting any of his attacks, maybe he's been punching a wall while the two stand by laughing at him. The nerve!

[MFT]
[Action Sent]​
|[/col]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

• Obviously, there was some shenanigans at work here. Something or someone was messing with her lights show and she'd bet her behind it wasn't the kid. The boy seemed proficient at Taijutsu more than anything. The ANBU on the other hand...

This was getting ridiculous! In a fight wherein the situation was to their advantage, this should have been over by now. But the goddamned authorities were sitting on their asses and letting the person who was only there to lend their aid do all the fucking work.

Putting a hand on her hip and the other on her forehead, she sighed and fought off an oncoming headache. "I've had enough of this shit."
<i>
</i>

• Out of Character Notes
      • Sending Stuff. Lazy post is lazy.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
XBiBw8n.png

GIPbOhb.png

Keiko wasn’t dividing herself from the other; in fact they were working together, perfect in its splendor like the currents of the weather. Time and time again the citizens of their world fall into the depths of who they truly are – discovering a brand new item about them that they never knew existed within.

“Is this part of the genjutsu?” she inquires aloud, turning her attention towards the woman who felt that she was carrying such a significant amount of weight. Joyously the coral hair youth would twirl about, hips leisurely swaying to and fro. To consider this one not pulling her weight was humorous, in fact it was hysterical!

Pause.

Carefully a hand would glide through her locks, her opposite trailing down her form to where the dangerous blow landed. “I’ve had enough of this shit.”<i></i> she states in a far different tone than the main branch kunoichi. Tundra orbs would darken and the one joyous female would become an icy queen. A hand would begin to outstretch, digits curling inward before unraveling them once more, a single pointing outwards towards the silly, silly lad.

“You bore me! Another slight pause, "Drop dead.”<i></i> she calls out in an eerily joyous tone, head tilting towards the left in a dramatic fashion - nearly strained.

With that a single snap of the fingers would ping outwards across the lands.

[OOC: My apologies on having to go above the "normal" two day limit, work once more! Sending actions along with a reported tag.]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back