Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Farming Problems (Solo Self Modded Mission - B rank)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Name:
Farming problems

B

Type:
Solo Self Modded

Participants:
Minako|Description:
Recently, a farmer who lives in Kumogakure has recently taken up residence in De Cevitate Attonbitus and has cultivated a nice little farm for himself. However, every night, something completely strange happens and there is no explanation for it.

Every night, creatures start to appear out of nowhere, they have no official name, they apparently don’t seem to have any proper form either, they just hold lamps while edging closer to the farmhouse and the farmers lovely crops which he has to harvest.

The farmer knows just what to do, he has requested for a taijutsu user, he doesn’t care how they use their taijutsu, and he doesn’t care how brutal they are, he just wants them gone completely, as long as his crops aren’t harmed.[/col]

Approval

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Knock, knock, knock!

Silence…

Knock, Knock, Knock!

The door slammed opened and the squeal of a female was heard throughout the little farm that has been built as of late. The female bit her lower lip with her butt on the floor and feeling like ducks are spinning all around her. This was indeed a strange situation, and she hated it if she was going to be honest. It didn’t feel right and it felt like she was hit with a brick in the face, or slapped with a fish, to say the least.

Once the moment was over, the blonde looked above to see that it was a bald man who seemed to look rather pissed off that he was disturbed by the young Fujiwara, but nonetheless, she stood up and dusted off her dress before crossing her arms and holding the paper in her hand with writing on it.

“Sir, I believe that you requested the help of a taijutsu user, well, I am here. Please do not fear.”

“Finally!” The guy mumbled before scratching the back of his shiny bald head. “That took days to process?? For god sake, I don’t believe it! Anyways, welcome. I can give you a quick meal before you head out and I sleep for the night. It isn’t too long until it becomes dark and I want this sorted immediately. Do you understand??”

Minako nodded as she tilted her head in disappointment. She thought this farmer would be much nicer and kind like the normal, typical farmer, but it seemed that instead, she was greeted with a baldie that seemed bland and impatient. On the bright side, he was going to feed her before she torn the… invaders a new butthole, no not all is lost. After the food, Minako had no time to pick up her bow before she was shoved outside by him, and the door locked immediately. How frustrating.

Placing her hands on her hips in frustration, she looked to the sky as it started to go down, with the sun saying its goodbyes and the moon saying it’s hellos. It was indeed looking rather beautiful, she just dreaded for that moment in time when the formless creatures would arrive.

Sighing softly, Minako stood around for a while and even did some target practice with Cinderella before the moon stood loud and proud within the dark borders of the starry sky. Minako looked at the glowing circle in the sky before noises could be heard, Minako looked at her surroundings for a good few seconds to see that it was them… they have arrived, and they seemed to be going absolutely mad. It was no lie that they were formless and seemed to be able to carry a lantern regardless.

Minako instantly panicked as they slowly inched themselves closer to the harvest and the farmhouse, which made Minako instantly go into battle mode. Showing off Cinderella in all its glory, she took an aim at one of the creatures and took a shot… while it killed the target immediately, Minako knew that it wouldn’t be quick enough, however, and looking to her side, she saw the horse awake, and it seemed to be disturbed. Well, the man stated that he didn’t care how it was done… right…?

Opening up the stables where the horse was contained, the female hopped onto the horse and began to ride off with the horse, she started to take aim at each of the targets as if she was quick scoping, she took her shots, one by one, and even if she was getting sleepy, she made sure that she didn’t miss her mark… she even managed to get a few headshots, if you want to call them that, that is.

The last one, almost took Minako by surprise, she didn’t even notice it was right near one of the crops, and so with a careful shot, Minako aimed and fired, quickly turning the form into nothingness. At last, they seemed to be all gone. Minako was pretty satisfied with her work and even gave out a little stretch as the moon was going down and the sky was turning orange… the sun was coming up, it was time to put the horse away, and to show off the man that she managed to keep the crops nice.

It didn’t take long for the door to unlock, and for the old man to open the door. Just in time too, as Minako was in a bit of a rush to place the horse back to where she belonged. She even managed to feed the cute horse an apple, to which the man caught, but he merely smiled at the scenery and not got mad.

“Seems you had it all sorted.” He spoke as he closed the door behind him and looked at his crops. “Holy mother of Kumo, they’re untouched! You really did manage it!”

“Well, if it wasn’t for Cinderella, I wouldn’t have been able to do anything against them.” She then patted the horse before winking, she knew she was only telling a half-truth.

Words: 853
[Topic Entered, Mission Finished]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back