Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Feed the Tiger(Free-Yanjirou)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanji froze as his eyes locked with one of the many red ones that began to appear in the darkness around them, a familiar feeling of dread overcoming him as a trial from the past flooded his memory. As he was pulled back from the cubs, the boy fell on his ass and was dazed for a moment, until a voice sounded from deep inside him.

"Come now... Is this really all you've got, after the resolve you showed when defeating me?" The sinister tone made the boy quiver.. It would be him, wouldn't it? After all, the bastard feeds off of fear - but he was right. The heir to the Toraono Clan's throne couldn't allow a few measly bears get the best of him, nor could he allow a spirit under his control to mock him. He would have to redeem himself...

Pulling a small dagger from his side, the young Byakko muttered an incomprehensible word, causing that dagger to transform into a pure black katana that almost seemed to emanate a sinister aura. A thick fog spewed from the sheath as he drew it, and those without heightened sense would likely only be able to see the same red eyes of the bears, and a new pair of far brighter eyes where Yanji stood. Assuming the bears would at least be in a daze after the sudden appearance of fog, the boy made his move, using his ability to see the life force of others to locate one of the many bears remove both of its forelegs before it had a chance to react. Without its front legs to catch itself, the bear fell over and proceeded to spew blood over the nearby foliage - as well as its fellow bears.

"I think I'll do fine on my own..." Yanji said, returning to Yuii's side and hoping to prove that they wouldn't have to worry about him. Unfortunately, due to his lack of experience in wielding his spiritual blade, Tetsuyaiba, the form that he currently wielded was influencing his mind. Onimaru... The beast was a tough one to defeat, and it seemed that he was equally tough to control - causing Yanji to feel a nearly insatiable lust for blood. If things couldn't be ended quickly, the young Byakko feared that he may not be able to fight back these urges. There was no more time for thinking.

Gathering a large amount of chakra into his legs, the boy propelled himself into another bear, using the momentum to thrust Onimaru into its chest, piercing its heart. He barely managed to avoid being crushed by the immense slab of meat before once more returning to Yuii's side.

Three down, countless more to go...

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu had been practicing deep within the ancient forest today. He was standing in the middle of a large field, few trees occupied the space here so he had much room to maneuver. His palms were together in a tiger hand seal, stirring up the cells in his body which began to manipulate his chakra pool. He was in his usual attire, a kimono top, light loose fitting pants, and an apron.

1xSoMzN.png

Across his back was a strapped sheath, encasing a ninja short sword. It lay vertically across his back, but being a short sword it allowed for easy and quick access. It was a jet black scabbard, with an ebony ribbon of the Hyuuga emblem knotted at the top. A cold steel blade rested within.

TJW_DeluxeNinjaSword_NinjaTo_Black.jpg

He drew a deep and slow inhale, starting from his stomach until the air would rise into his chest, puffing out his torso. Once he had a deep breath he held it there, at this point he felt the limiters in his body about to burst resulting in the first gate unlocking but just it was going to, he began to exhale slowly. The air escaped through a small opening in his mouth, without the slightest whistle or pressure of air. He stopped...

Birds flew into the air, the flapping of the wings loud in the peaceful forest. Animals scurried up the trees and left behind their frolicking play time. Shouyu was utterly alone now, and he began to wonder why. He looked around, there was nothing in plain sight. He activated his visual prowess, allowing him to see all around complete 360 with a high light of any source in chakra energy, in which instantly he saw a lot of. Whatever it was, it was converging on a single location rapidly in high numbers. Shouyu hastily made his way, via tree tops, a modern ninja version of the Legend of Tarzan.

'Strange, what could be the cause of this?"

He thought to himself, before the range of his visual Kekkai Genkai gave him view of three more more focused and larger chakra networks. One being what appeared to be animal, a Tiger, and two others. Shouyu was posted at the pinnacle of a tree top before spotting... "Yuii!" He exclaimed aloud, but more than likely not audible to those below. The tiger was familiar now, he remembered seeing the beast at the end of his first class. The other ninja now, he couldn't tell. Speculation gave Shouyu insight he wasn't from the village, but only a closer look would confirm.

Sending chakra into his feet, and unsheathing the blade on his back Shouyu would leap some thirty feet into the air, granted already being about 65 feet up a tree. His small figure would eclipse the sun, down below casting an ever large shadow below. The Shinobi could be caught by surprise if they noticed the shadow and would also the see young Shinobi raining down the bear parade. Shouyu would twirl the blade mid air, so that it's hilt was facing up beneath his chin, blade ready to pierce.

He landed some feet away from the unknown nin, luckily he did so with his ninjato piercing the soft spot behind the neck of an incoming bearm pinning the beast to the ground, killing it instantly. He landed with ease generating the chakra in his feet a while ago, although, his landing was so heavy he couldn't immediately retrieve his blade. He smacked his teeth and rolled forward, into another bear. His face cringed before dashing to his left, in a flicker almost, kicking up a cloud of dust. He gathered himself, now joining the fray and looking around.

"Sorry to barge in Yuii sensei."

His eyes darted toward the other ninja who was fending off the bears himself, Shouyu was curious. But for now, he'd focus on incoming bears and ask questions later.

[Topic Entered]

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou seemed unwilling to put himself and his country to shame by running away. It was not the smart course of action, at least from Yuii's perspective, but she would not deny him the battle if he was so keen to test his strength. If he did not want to be saved then there was no point in wasting the energy. "Fine," she agreed, worried more about the three bears trying to eat Oniyuri's face, "I'll notify your cat people of your bravery and stupidity."

Why didn't anyone ever take the easy escape route?

Tooth and muscle, Oniyuri was stronger than any of the bears but they packed together and limited her movement to weaken her strikes. She snarled viciously, sinking her teeth into the black shoulder of the closest bear and with the sound of tearing flesh and crunching bone ripped it from its socket. The beast howled and staggered back, only to be pulled back by its fellows and replaced by another opponent. She thrashed and rolled, trying to gain herself space to battle but to no avail.

Yuii joined the fray, moving through a trio of hand seals as she ran to Yuri's aide. A pair of felines the size of dogs made entirely of tiny mirrors burst from the ground, their reflective coats shimmering brilliantly in the daylight. They turned and twisted around their mistress, picking up speed with each second as Yuii leapt and caught the bengal's orange fur. At Yuii's prompt, the twins burst forward and caught two of bears blind, sending them flying back with the whine of blending meat. What landed was a pile of ravaged skin and bone, which splattered the small hoard, and the cats glinted red. The third caught the blade of Yuii's sword, which cut through its thick hide and bone with ease.

To his credit, Yanjirou held his own, and while there was a short pause, They both granted him a nod of approval. Who knew, it might be his last compliment.

That was when the energy of the fight changed. Yuii swore she could hear the energetic drumbeat off in the distance, its tune that of the ever sufferable shonen character.

The tigress snarled and spat the freshly severed leg to hiss, "What the hell?" angrily at the impending shadow. Her nostrils flared, taking in the unmistakable scent of a shonen human child, a mix of righteous sweat and tears of their rival. Her yellow eyes narrowed dangerously, anticipating this one to be like so many she had dealt with before but was pleasantly surprised to find the black haired boy held his own in the fray. He had levelled beyond his subtypes' energetic genki-kid to a mildly useful combatant who shouted nonsense attacks in an erroneous attempt to be cool.

Despite their dire situation, Yuii and Yuri shared a suffering look.

"No please, by all means," she called sarcastically as the next wave of bears lumbered from the trees to try and end their lives, calling searing heat to combust on outlying target and alight several more, " I was just thinking, 'gee I really need another bloody thumb sucking genin to use as a meat shield!' WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His companions' nods went unnoticed, as the boy was - understandably - more focused on the hordes of bears that continuously pushed into the clearing. it was amazing that there could be so many in one location, it seemed more like a hive of bees than a group of bears. Numbers mattered not however, what mattered was being able to outlast the beasts, while suffering no casualties on their end. A feat in itself, but entirely possible. Two bears decided to rush the young Byakko at once, but fell over in an instant as two massive holes opened up in their stomachs - Onimaru now dripping with fresh blood.

It was then that another bear fell just behind the boy, a sword piercing its skull. Somehow, he hadn't noticed this shinobi's grand entrance, but it at least seemed that he was there to help.

"Do all of your students spend most of their time in the forest, Yuii?" That such a dangerous place would be the training grounds for shinobi seemed strange - but he couldn't be one to talk considering his village of Origin. Not a day went by in that place without some kind of homicide at the hands of terrorists, sand worms, or whatever other danger plagued their lands. Witnessing the new shinobi tumble into one of bears was almost comical, but unfortunately there was no time to laugh. Leaping in, Yanji kicked the bear in the skull just in time to see the other boy dash out of the way, then pierced it through the chest as it landed on its back. At least he seemed capable enough survive, but how effective he would be was yet to be seen. Yuii didn't seem so confident in his ability.

Once more returning to the center of the clearing - which seemed to be a sort of safe haven compared to the rest of the battlefield - Yanji suddenly felt an overwhelming sensation of dread. Precisely as his master Kuro had warned, Onimaru possesses its wielders, and it seemed he was attempting to claim yet another body for his nefarious deeds. The boy dropped to a knee, his blade sticking into the ground as he attempted to maintain control of himself, but it was no use. The battle was already beginning to drain him of his energy, and the demonic soul he'd called upon seized the opportunity. Standing back up, the boy - or what was once the boy - tilted his head back and began to laugh.

"Finally... I return, you really don't know what you had till its gone. I'll be sure to take good care of this body..." Onimaru had succeeded, and immediately turned his attention to who he assumed was the weakest of the shinobi present. "Tetsuyaiba.." He whispered, giggling once more as he observed the katana melt down and take the form of claws around his hands. "Ironic how your worst enemy would become your master, isn't it? Now... Let's see just what you're capable of!" Onimaru dashed toward the Hyuuga that had joined the fray, claws bared and ready to strike him if he failed to react.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bear that was before him was brutally kicked by the foreign nin, Hoshi thanking the boy under his breath. It didn't seem like Yuii was too happy to see the young ninja. He sighed at her remarks but said nothing, only a grunt as he dashed toward his sword, retrieving it from the corpse with a dark crimson spilling from its sharpened tip. The veins in around and in his eyes grew thicker, bulging with more chakra as he upped the amount of chakra coursing through it. This resulted in a deeper range of view showing more of the beasts attracting to this location. Shouyu heard the nin make a remark about him, it was as if Hoshi is to be berated by everyone today. His thoughts almost caught him off guard, from his 9 o'clock behind him a paw was coming.

Thank Raiden for his all-seeing view, allowing him to react with initiative and pierce his blade into the bear's torso, retracting and spinning around the beast before mounting its back and piecing it again. The bear fell, followed by a second. Shouyu performed a flurry of dynamic slashes, decapitating the beast. He paused having some breathing room and shivered. He felt a dark energy, no he could also see this dark chakra engulfing the other ninja who had been reduced to a kneel. Shouyu looked in his direction, it was a menacing vibe that he felt inside of his heart. It was similar, to that fateful night with Kiri... He cringed, could this be happening again?! His eyes darted to Yuii, it wasn't like she needed protection but, his thoughts were interrupted as the boy spoke again, but something was clearly different. His head was tilting back with a maniacal laugh, and claim to have returned?

The Shinobi looked at Shouyu, whispering something before he was weapon almost magically changed into a whole new arsenal. Shouyu took sheathed his blade, a rather distraught and angry look on his face. If Yuii would have noticed, he had grown a bit taller, put on a few pounds and began to fill out athletically. He was a different Shinobi now, the seriousness in his eyes would show it. The shinobi revealed claws now before speaking once more. Shouyu would retort immediately, maintaining a serious look on his face that showed no fear.

"I will prove my worth as a Shinobi of the Cloud."

[B Mod Called]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif
Welcome to Ninpocho Modded Combat!

Today I will be your Bmod, and I have a few requests.
1) Please send all actions/information in the same PM. It helps me keep everything neat and tidy, easier to keep up with info.
2) Please be clear on your actions and conditionals even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if something got modded the way you didn't want it to.
3) If I mess up or forget anything send me a pm don't be afraid to call me out because If I truly made a mistake I will fix it.
4) Please add links to whatever you're sending. It makes my job 20% Cooler
5) You need to send me the updated and approved information before the B-Mod was called. Any changes in battle information or shop purchases after the B-mod was called will not be applied. I will ask that you be honest when sending in your information.

Now please send me:
  • Stats
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

If there's anything I missed, that you feel important send that too.

-You have 48 Hours to post a roleplay and send actions starting from now; Good Luck!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Actions Sent
Onimaru's excitement rose exponentially as he grew ever closer to his prey, it had been too long since he'd tasted blood... The nonsense that spewed from the boys mouth meant nothing to the demon as time seemed to slow. Each step was more and more fulfilling, and the creature knew that killing him would be the greatest sense of joy he'd felt since being encased in a blade by the boy he now controlled. Onimaru's eyes began to glow a brilliant red as the boon placed upon his body activated - a similar ability to that of the Hyuuga that was soon to be attacked.

Both gauntlets were positioned behind Onimaru's back, and it would likely be clear that he was preparing for an attack. There was no time to sit and wait, the beast's appetite for blood was too difficult even for him to control.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes bulged with even more chakra, pushing his eyes to the absolute limit in preparation! It was time for battle! The genin began to wrap his gauntlets in bandages quickly. Shouyu slid into a low Jyuuken stance, his opponents eyes glowing red like an uchiha's but lacking the definitive markings. What could that be?

His opponent was closing, Shouyu prepared his defenses, a gust of wind kicking up around him from the immense energy he was generating throughout his small adolescent body. The Jyuuken stance was especially superb in offensive striking, allowing him the free movement needed for agile and accurate strikes. His eyes were fixated on his opponents torso, watching his every move.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
jaoyDbj.jpg
Name: Hoshi
HP: 11000-170-180-90-90-200|110 [Internal Bleeding - Ignoring this Damage] = 10270
CP: 9625-900-320-384|[-88 Tenketsu Dmg] - {New Max CP 9537} = 7933
AP: 6-.5-1-.5-1-1.5(-1 Suppression)= .5 AP Leftover | AP Next Round: 6.5
Status: Got (de)Suppressed, Byakugan, Jyuuken Stance, Sporting Gauntlets, Internal Bleeding Rank 1 but he's ignoring it, Gates of Opening, Gates of Healing
VS.<i></i>​

</U>Image Not on File<i></i>​
Name Yanjirou
HP: 20100-795|-201 [Internal Bleeding] = 19095+603 [Healing Factor] = 19698
CP: 11750-365-365-50-900|-199 [Tenketsu Dmg] - {New Max CP 11551 } = 9871
AP: 6-.5-1-.5-1.5-1.5-1= 0 AP Leftover| AP Next Round: 6

Round 1:
[0.83]Yanjirou is on a [Quickdraw] McGraw trip, so he pulls out his Tetsuyaiba and equips it

[0.83]Hoshi takes the tortoise route and pulls out his own Gauntlets

[1.66]Hoshi takes a second to strap em on .... Okay he's reloaded

[2.49]Yanjirou starts flexing his eye muscles and pops a vein .... Byakugan activated!

[3.32]Yanjirou enters the Jyuuken Stance, he's really feelin it

[3.32]Hoshi starts flexing his eye muscles too! .... Byakugan Activated

[4.15]Hoshi enters Jyuuken Stance as well ... Not sure if copying or original

[5.81]Hoshi reveals the Spring of Youth, and activates the Forbidden Gates of Opening and Gates of Healing!
-Hoshis' senses rise and his bones harden! Not that bone you little nasty.

[8.31]Yanjirou responds by using his Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes on Hoshi
-Dodge! | Hit | Hit | Miss | Hit | Dodge! |
-Hoshi is suppressed! [-0.5 AP = -0.5 AP Total Now]
[+]Yanjirou starts doing a crazy [Myriad Strike]!
[+]Yanjirou uses Tenketsu Strikes on Hoshi again!
Hit | Miss | Hit | Dodge! | Miss | Hit
-Hoshi is suppressed again! [-0.5 AP = -1 AP Total Now]
[+]Yanjirou uses Multi-Impale on Hoshi! Wait a ticket!?
-Hoshi begins bleeding from the inside [Internal Bleeding Rank 1]
[!] Hoshi's reaction speed games up, and he strikes! [Quick Reaction]
[+] Hoshi begins using his own Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes on Yanjirou!
Hit | Hit | Hit | Hit | Dodge! | Hit |
-Yanjirou begins bleeding from the inside [Internal Bleeding Rank 1]

[10.00] Yanjirou starts healing up [Healing Factor]

<U>Notes
- A number of the conditionals sent were not applicable, or they violated the conditional rules.
-I tried to be as detailed as possible, if I'm missing anything feel free to PM me so we can sort it out.
-You have 48 Hours from this Time to complete an rp and send actions. Good luck

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round Two Actions Sent
The first exchange was intriguing, both combatants seeming to have extremely similar fighting styles. It almost seemed to be a dance as the two masterfully dodged some attacks, and landed others. By far, Onimaru realized that he had the advantage of speed, but his sloppy actions after rushing in prevented him from landing as many hits as he really could have.

"Curious... It seems the boy uses similar abilities to that of my dear Yanjirou's." Onimaru observed, the first bout having just ended. There was no doubt that the second one would commence soon enough, but he was ready... Already having gotten an idea for how his opponent fights, and having experienced something extremely similar in the not-so-distant past, the demon crouched down low and prepared a himself for a much stronger attack than before. The wounds inflicted on his new body steamed, the smaller ones closing shut entirely as his rapid healing worked its wonders, this body really would be fun...

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His opponent slid into a similar stance himself and it made him a raise a brow. No way this was coincidence, this was a trademark stance!

Shouyu's brows furrowed together tightly. In his stance he began surge chakra inside of his body releasing two limiters at once, he unleashed the gate of healing, a light blue flaming aura surrounding his body as the foreign ninja closed in.

His barrage of strikes were oddly identical to the trigrams. Hoshi had easily foreseen the first flurry, weaving his head around each strike. Two times he was caught with the combo, feeling his body's chakra limit itself. "Just like the gentle fist?!"
Shouyu dodged another, was struck again and reacted quickly enough to evade the last flurry. He jumped back making distance, he felt his body tense.

"That style... "

His opponent was coming again, repeating the attack, Hoshi and the Ninja went back and forth, Hoshi able to nimbly bob and weave around the swift attempts. All of these attacks were coming simultaneously at once giving Hoshi not a second's time to breathe and collect himself. The final hit struck him true impaling him.

"Agh!... My turn! Eight Trigrams! 128 palms!

Shouyu bounced back immediately reacting with his own set super fast palm strikes in his case, although he was only able to land 64 of 128 he felt pleased with himself having caused his opponent to bleed. But at the moment, his opponent seemed fortified and rejuvenated.

Shouyu slid back into stance ready.

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They were all having such a magical time crushing bear faces, Yuii thought, was there really a need to start a fist fight? Much to Yuii's chagrin, she was left to deal with the furred murder machines while the two children, both of whom she was pretty certain shouldn't have even still been there started to fight. Seriously, right there in the middle fo a bear mob they were trying to play knuckles like a couple of teenagers on their lunch break. Yuii let out a long-suffering groan between disembowelling a bear and violently castrating another with her foot. What was wrong with children!?

"Oi, idiots, the bears are over here! What do you think this is, a manga where you get to ignore all the surrounding obstacles while you have your little slappy fight!?" she yelled at them both, unable to disengage to give them both the boxed ears and long lectures they deserved. Who was she kidding, that was exactly what was happening. Thanks, Ayumu. "I'm pretty sure there are laws and shit you're breaking!" Yuii added as she force-fed a fireball to the eunuch bear. Oniyuri snarled in agreement be reserved her scathing remarks this time.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
jaoyDbj.jpg
Name: Hoshi
HP: 10270-899|-220 [Bleeding Rank 2] = 9151
CP: 7933 {9537 Max} - 473-300-378-336-360 = 6086+286= 6372
AP: 6.5-1-1.75-1.75-1.75 = .25 Leftover |AP Next Round: 6.25
Status: Byakugan, Jyuuken Stance, Sporting Gauntlets, Bleeding Rank 2 [Internal Bleeding on Bleeding Rank 1], Gates of Opening, and Healing
VS.<i></i>​

</U>Image Not on File<i></i>​
Name Yanjirou
HP: 19698-1139|201 [Bleeding Rank 1] = 18559 +603 [Healing Factor] = 19162
CP: 9871{11551 Max}-473-385-661= 8352
AP: 6-1.75-2.25 = 2 AP Leftover| AP Next Round: 7
Status: Byakugan, Jyuuken Stance, Sporting his Tetsuyaiba, Bleeding Rank 1 [Internal Bleeding]

Round 1:
[0.00]Hoshi gets [Hyperactive] and gains some Chakra
[0.00]Hoshi maintains the Byakugan
[0.00]Yanjirou maintains the Byakugan
[0.00]Hoshi weighs himself down some more [Hachimon Weights / Round 2]
[1.54] Hoshi uses Critical Exposure
-Miss
[+]Yanjirou uses Quick Reaction to use Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist
Hit
-Causes Hoshi to lose Accuracy and Dodge!
-[Bleeding Rank Increases Normally; Not Internal Bleeding]
[3.75] Yanjirou uses Visceral Rend
[+]Hoshi uses Body Flicker!
-Success
[+]Hoshi Counters with Shoryuken
-Hit
[+]Hoshi follows up with Tatsumaki
-Miss
[10.00] Yanjirou starts healing up [Healing Factor]

<U>Notes
- Conditionals getting better, be careful of your wording guys
-I tried to be as detailed as possible, if I'm missing anything feel free to PM me so we can sort it out.
-You have 48 Hours from this Time to complete an RP and send actions. Good luck

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Actions Sent

Onimaru frowned as one of his biggest, and most taxing attacks missed its mark, the situation only becoming worse when the child he faced countered with a solid hit to his jaw. A second attack followed, but was dodged - allowing for the demon to counter with his own attack. This one connected, causing visible bleeding on his prey's surface. His mood was saved, but as he disengaged and allowed for his wounds to steam shut, a sudden lightheadedness struck him...

"No! You aren't allowed to come back out of your cage, go back to sulking you bastard!" The beast could feel his hold on the boy slipping, but he wasn't about to go back to his cage without killing his target first... He was just starting to have fun, but even a demon knew when to cut its losses, he'd just have to submit after having satisfied his appetite.

"Almost..." A different, more familiar voice came from the body's mouth, but quickly slipped back to that of the vile creature that controlled it, letting out an angered shriek and rushing at the Hyuuga. His mind was made up, and he'd be sure to hit the little runt this time...

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu made the first move, dashing forward he looked to shove his opponent in the chest, causing him to go off balance but failed. Instead his opponent reacted with another familiar Hyuuga technique that resembled the twin lion fist.

The pummeling blow stifled the young ninja. He inhaled quickly, eyes widening seeing his enemy coming. Hoshi up'd his reaction time once again as a serious attack was coming his way. A high speed dash sent him in a flicker where his opponents attack basically struck a shadow of Hoshi's previous position. He flashed some feet away From Yanjirou crouched, tucking his right arm.

"I won't go down easy! Ready yourself!"

Shouyu funneled chakra into his right fist before launching it upward into a leaping uppercut colliding with his foe's chinline stunning him for a moment as they were both in the air. Hoshi tried to finish up with a spinning hurricane kick but missed his mark and left himself wide open for attack.

[actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
B-Mod cancelled
"Uuuggggghhh!" Just before reaching his mark, the body collapsed and began rolling on the ground - gripping his face with both hands. The bears took advantage of this distraction, and smacked the boy into a tree, causing him to spit up blood, but continue to writhe in pain for entirely different reasons. This pain was mental, a far different battle being fought in the recesses of Yanjirou's mind over who would have control of their physical form. The two fell to their knees as the fit seemed to stop.

Moments later, Yanji's head tilted back, a black fog spewed from his mouth - slowly taking a humanoid form just above him - as a loud scream emitted from his being. Tetsuyaiba glowed, a look of determination replacing the once sadistic expression on the young Byakko's face, and he reached out with his gauntlets and gripped the fog as if it was solid. It squirmed, like an animal trying to free itself from its predator's jaws, Yanjirou used every ounce of his remaining strength to force it back into his soul.

After a several minute struggle, the black fog would have been entirely reabsorbed, and the boy's gauntlets returned to their normal state. The boy's face would be physically fatigued, but he would still make the attempt to stand. Knees shaky, he looked to the boy that Onimaru had attacked, "I apologize for whatever actions I took while... He, was in control..." Voice trembling, he tried to give an apologetic bow, only to fall over and pass out. The war that had just happened within his mind and the resealing of the malevolent beast Onimaru wore him out to the point of exhaustion, and his body had finally had enough.

"You did well to reseal it, but don't allow this to happen again..." Another familiar voice rang out in his head just before losing consciousness, knowing full well what that warning could mean if he failed twice. Even amidst the raging battle with malformed bears, Yanjirou was finally out. The world went silent, darkness surrounding him. There was no longer a way for him to defend himself from any external force.
If no one hauls him away or tries to wake him up, I guess topic left?

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Their fight ended, and so did Yuii's. The last of the bears turned and ran, their cubs close at heel. It had been a losing battle from the beginning, but the temptation of two targets not even paying attention to them had been enough to extend the attack. She watched them go with primal satisfaction for a victory well earned. Oniyuri licked at her superficial wounds, healing them with her own power while Yuii scrubbed away the blood spattered across her face. Those creatures would think twice about attacking another pair of humans from now on, but Yuii would have to alert the hunters to take care of the rest. They couldn't have such antagonistic animals so close to the village.

Speaking of which, Yuii turned sharply on her heel to survey the situation between the two boys. Yanji had passed out, exhausted from whatever had possessed him and Hoshi seemed well worked over. "Well, fuck," she snapped, letting her tone convey her disappointment, "You're pretty much the most useless saviour in existence." Letting go of her weapon, which disappeared in a spray of blood, Yuii approached to give Yanjirou a not too gentle nudge with her foot to check he wasn't dead.

"The rate of demon possession in this village is too damn high," she grumbled under her breath, "Listen, I don't feel like filling out incidence reports, and you're not too roughed up right? Let's pretend this didn't happen and just send this one home. We'll blame the bears." It was up to Hoshi what course of action Yuii was forced to take, but she liked the little cat boy. It would be unfortunate if she had to make an international incident of the matter.

Oniyuri joined them, back to her regular size, and nosed at Yanji, "Stupid cub doesn't know his limits. That's the human part."

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight ceased for Shouyu, Yanji's head was tilted back spewing a dark cloud. Hoshi rose an eyebrow and began to back away. Whatever this was it was beyond him, and why did he keep finding himself in sticky situations like these?! The last he saw of the boy was grabbing the cloud, Hoshi's eyes would wander as the bears seemed to be fleeting and the area was clearing. He looked back the boy who swallowed the black cloud, Shouyu took another step back, his risen eyebrow twitching in response.

"Wh-whaat?"

He devoured the cloud, seemingly fatigued, but coming to a stand Hoshi would take stance once more, believing the battle was still to commence until he heard a different voice come from him. Hoshi slid out of stance as he weakly apologized and collapsed. Hoshi was confused, his face would show it, idly standing and looking at the fallen boy. Sweat beads were trickling down his face, Hoshi was breathing heavy, heart racing. He was a bit bruised and battered, sore already as the adrenaline began to fade. The cursing of Yuii snapped him back upright. Yuii made her way over, upset of course, Hoshi sighed. Yuii than turned to Hoshi, she was already distressed and Hoshi didn't want to bother the Sennin any further. He held his head down slightly bowing and agreeing with Yuii instantly while stammering.

"U-uhh, Y-yes Yuii."

Hoshi then turned and started to run off at a light jog into the forest until he came to a full sprint. He ran away, slightly ashamed to have disappointed the Sennin, very confused on the entire interaction of mutated bears and that, boy with the foreign symbol. Shouyu had some studying to do, so first it was his home to freshen up and tend to his bruises, and then straight to the Academy!

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And with that, Hoshi disappeared as quickly as he had arrived. "H-hey hold on!?" Yuii called after him, hesitating to chase after the bruised up star kid. He could run, so he was probably fine barring any kind of internal injury after all and the cub was still out. There were many other things in the ancient forest happy to eat a prone shinobi taking a post demon sucking nap on the forest floor. "You know, all I wanted to do was get some hunting done, maybe hear about far off lands," Yuii grumbled while hefting Yanji onto her shoulder then depositing him across Oniyuri's back, "but no. Instead, we got wild children, bears and Kumogakure's number one spunky kid. Now I don't want to BLAME anyone for this series of weird events kiddo, but this had been one fucked up day. Are all Sand nin such bad luck?"

With that, she started the long walk back t0 the village with him and a very bloody Oniyuri in tow. At least they had a good reason to be banged up like a couple of toddlers in a mosh pit. The mountain of bear carcases was a very good excuse. She would need to send in some hunters to deal with them.

[topic left w/ yanji- feel free to assume you spent a few hours getting looked over at the hospital then Yuii very nicely told you to go home without speaking of the fight.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back