Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Final Villain/Final Villain No Really We Mean It This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With clearance granted to dismantle the headquarters, a very broad smile danced across the mercenary's face. Her hands ripped into seal after seal even as she took a flying leap off the ledge she'd been using previously to scout the location. The first thing to fire off was The Starlight blast that came rocketing through the roof, slamming into three of the guards. Even as she tucked herself into a spin her hands continued to weave seals, a Gate of Enma opening up and sucking in more.

There was a moment of shock as she burst through the roof as if weighing more than a steamship, and yet as she fell she actually decelerated, slowing until she set down gently, calling down a Raijin's Vengence to cause the roof to further explode, her control over lighting causing it to split and attack two targets as it fell, causing their bodies to burn and their hearts to stop. A group of three ran up to fight her off but releasing her Chidori Control through the ground caused them all to collapse, writhing in unimaginable pain. As bits of the roof fell in she reached out and using her control of gravity, made one of the largest chunks' "down" a nearby wall...and between the wall and it was one of the guards closing in on her. The chunk of ceiling clipped him across the skull, collapsing it instantly and killing the man.

She strode towards the double doors in front of her, throwing them open. Within the main chamber were four people, all of them scurrying like mice. When they saw Shuu they froze, unsure of how to act; not unlike when one finds a viper a foot or so away from themselves. She walked up and socked the first in the gut and he collapsed. Another two tried to take defensive positions but a spin hook kick took them both out at the same time. The last one she strode up to and grabbed him by the throat.

"Don't fuck with me, I'm not in the mood. Where's your leader?"<i></i> The man, who was currently urinating his pants, glanced at a door behind the makeshift warroom table nervously, to which Shuu smiled. "Thanks."<i></i> As she entered she noticed the door opposite her starting to close as a figure fled out of it. Cursing quietly she bolted for it at top speed, following the fleeing figure. She trailed it out the hallway, avoiding four more guards' attacks--they were inconsequential--as she chased after the leader of the APF, Koharu Kagami. As he bolted outside Shuu grumbled quietly,

"Enough of this shit."<i></i> She called down a Thunderdome that trapped him within, and every time he tried to escape he shocked himself. As she stepped into it she looked at him with a deadly smile, cracking her knuckles.

"Time to die!"<i></i> The man spun and raised his arms with a panicked cry, his voice cracking.

"I SURRENDER!!" Shuu drew up short, just about to punch him in the face.

"Uuuhh....what?"<i></i>

"I surrender! Take me to local law enforcement! I'll tell 'em everything I know! I saw you take the place apart. I'm no idiot! Survival is more important! I give up and I'll tell them everything." Shuu was actually almost disappointed, until she remembered that she was supposed to be a medical professional, grieving over the loss of life...but this life...these scum...there was no point grieving over them. They were a cancer on society, but knowing their luck they would persist. There was an old saying in a book she read that the main villain always said at his moment of victory. 'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb'. It was stupid that he would probably get away scott free for rolling over on everyone and having absolutely no loyalty or dignity what so ever...but that was how it worked.

"Come with me,"<i></i> she sighed. There was something profoundly wrong here...she just couldn't peg what...

WC: 668

~*~

Shuu's casual stroll led her to the outer gardens of a beautiful home on the outskirts of Soon's Haven. As she arrived she knew one of the wait staff had seen her and reported her, as a few moments later a beautiful white-haired woman exited the building, dressed in a traditional kimono.

"I presume you're looking for me, the Mistress of the Estate. I am Sarutobi Anju. Pleased to meet you."<i></i> Shuu looked to her with a curious glance.

"Then you also know the APF turned you in. Rolled on you like a cheap mattress. I know who you really are, Sarutobi-san. You're a nukenin from Sunagakure."<i></i> She inclined her head, refusing to deny it. At last, a proper villain! Kagami had been so pathetic and not worth her time...yet he'd exposed Anju as the true mastermind, and a serious threat to boot. As she stood before Shuu arms at her sides, Shuu knew this woman was not normal, and so she slid into her Jyuuken stance. As she came at the woman, the achromatically follicled beauty began to dodge backwards...but Shuu had already laid down a divination seal, giving her speed an enormous boost so that the hit would land. The strike was not something she casually used; it was the Eight Trigrams Two Hundred Fifty-Six Palm Strike. Each strike slammed into her chakra system, sealing it shut, making it harder and harder for the woman to use her own chakra. As Shuu finished the woman staggered back, panting, surprised.

"You're quite skilled. I didn't expect a Hyuuga...your eyes don't look like Byakugan...how can you see the tenketsu?"<i></i> Shuu smiled softly, shaking her head. She refused to be bated by this woman into giving away her secrets. As she moved in for a Falcon Punch the girl dodged it, appearing right behind Shuu, and struck her several times with a small dagger. As Shuu staggered forward, spinning, she already knew the truth of it. The weapon was poisoned. Anju smirked.

"You're done. That poison will kill you inside of five minutes."<i></i> Shuu started to laugh. It truly was fate that she'd recently learned the Advanced Element of Poison. As such she could use this neat little trick. Weaving a few handseals she pressed her hand against her chest, then pulled it forward slowly. a misty cloud gathered in front of her, floating in chakra, and for a moment Anju stopped, truly perplexed.

"What are you doing to yourself?"<i></i> she asked, but Shuu jammed her hands into the cloud after forming a few seals, grinning. "Are you insane?"<i></i> she asked not angrily, just in confused, morbid curiosity. Shuu smiled, her fists now coated with the Poison she was Channeling. She spun, slamming her hands against the white-haired girl, transfering poison to her in the same fashion that she was opening the girl's Eight Gates. She whispered two words.

"Hachimon Taikai."<i></i> As the Eight Gates Assault flooded her body with chakra that had no tenketsu to escape from, her body ripped itself apart from the inside out, all while poison coursed through her veins. A shrill scream escaped her throat as she collapsed to her knees, the immense pain ravaging her delicate body. Shuu stood above her, even as she healed her own damage with one hand.

"Kieuseru."<i></i> She reached forward and snapped her neck. It was more a kindness than anything else considering how painful the last few moments of this woman's life would be. At last it was over, the whole damn thing, with a single word spoken to the mastermind of it all.

...Die.

WC: 600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back