Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finally...slightly less cold. [Entering Country]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma walked casually through the snow looking up at the mountains before him. 'They sure are impressive...' he thought to himself wondering what the people of Lightning would be like. "Guess I'll find out soon enough.." he thought out loud with a sigh shrugging some snow off of himself. How horrid it was the amount of time he'd spent in these ridiculous weather extremes, it was okay all he had to do was find Uziuke. From the instructions his carriage driver had given him it would take the demon a small journey longer. 'At least once I'm inside I can work on getting a bit warmer and set into finding my brother.' he thought to himself, soon they would be able to get back on track with things that he had planned for the Clan.

MFT
Entering Country
[A - Rank = 1 Hour to Enter Country]

See you soon Cloudies!

[Topic Left in an hour.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back