Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finding Accommodations [Open]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Once more, Yuu grew incensed upon hearing another one of Maru's insult. He seriously wanted to beat him up, but Yuri's wire was still on his wrist as his other half just pulled him away from the Human Puppet. "Yuu, we should listen what he said! He can be dangerous to face at our current level. And we're not risking our lives just because a Kinjutsu user just insulted you." While he was aware of their Rinnegan, he knew it wasn't enough to defeat him in a real battle. Until then, a strategic retreat was in order.

As for Yuri, he learned how Maru was kicked out due to his horrible actions from Ziren. Comparing to him and Yuu, he might be the shadow of his other half's light, which made him a bit dangerous to interact with. He then smiled as Ziren bid farewell to their new friends. "Until my friend cools off, we'll be glad to meet again in the near future. See you." He then waved goodbye to the Leaf shinobi before turning his attention back to Yuu. Fortunately, he just stared at Maru in disgust when he heard him, the woman, and another shinobi in a conversation.

"More like 'Maru, Prince of Disgusting'," Yuu mumbled before Yuri hit his chest with his elbow. Considering the cafe's atmosphere became tense, Yuri knew what to do next.

"Forget him, Yuu. I think we should get our lunch elsewhere." Using his wire to pull Yuu to his side, Yuri approached the young woman and bowed as his way of apology. "I'm really sorry for my friend's action. Our meeting was short, but I hope he didn't disturb you, Ms..."

[MFT/WC: 280]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head he would look into the eyes of Maru while listening to Ziren. This was the only thing his mind would hold unto for the time being. Sushi hadnt checked the bingo book but he would look at Maru like a damn fool, this was damn stupid. He'd done something to get kicked out of the village this time? And now he was here hitting on women, acting a fool. It wouldnt be long before he'd be killed, but Suyashi was sure Maru would slither his way out of it until Suyashi found him alone enough to strangle him... Sushi had that look about him when he looked at Maru. The look of killing intent behind a solemn smile. He was sure that he would be tasked to take Maru from the living realm. Though, that was not today... too many people in one place... and now with Maru kicked out of the village, it would make Suyashi have to make an unnecessary trip to take the boy out.

"...You're a princess alright. Pretty little princess... hit like one too.", Suyashi half expected Maru to bring up the burning but even if he did Suyashi didnt have the scar from that anymore. Couple of skin graphs and that was no more. Suyashi had made himself into quite the medic. Learning how to use medical jutsu a bit on his own... mastering all of the known jutsu to the medical group, though he was developing some medical jutsu for the safety of the people he was healing or protecting. "Anyways... enough of your childish name calling... I thought you were as old as I... or I guess your medical records are false too?", shaking his head and looking to Yuu, Sushi would step back and admire as the boy... man... guy... handled himself. As well as the one with him Yuri?

"Right... I came here looking for three things... as well to make sure Maru wasnt causing trouble. Else I'll stamp him in the ground once again like previous times I've had to. I needed to find one of the former Hokage, one of her last known whereabouts was in this country. As well, to get some Tea and Coffee to bring back to Konoha... and maybe find some medical personnel to help with various research I'm doing... Any one know Lady Yomi? or a Chocolate skinned woman that maybe with some children?", Sushi's eyes cut to Maru quickly, before looking to the others, maybe he would have a chance to get some necessary info to continue on. If not he would get a bite to eat... and depart.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori started to slurp up the noodles that she ordered only for the one nicknamed: Bloodstains, or rather Chigokai Ziren, having paid for her meal. She eyeballed the money and then looked towards Maru, giving him a look as if to say 'Watch and Learn'. After shooting Maru that glance, she flashed a smile at Ziren and waved to him, thanking him for the meal. She has this strange feeling that she would see him again in the future. At least he was nice enough to buy a girl a meal; unlike this joke-of-a-man named Maru. The man addressed her and begged for forgiveness for his behavior. Kaori laughed and waved it off. After doing so, she returned to eating her ramen. Her hunger was close to being sated; if only she could eat a little more.

Maru went on a little tirade against the foreigner, Yuu, and Kaori shook her head. Some people were just meant to remain single their entire life; Maru being a testament to that fact. She turned her head towards Yuu and smiled at him. "Don't worry, your heart is in the right place. Just don't overdo it, alright?" she said giving him a warm smile. Her warm smile quickly faded away to a neutral, unimpressed expression at Maru's insufferable puns. While a good pun is alright every now-and-then, Kaori didn't find what she just heard entertaining or even worthy of a little chuckle. She shrugged her shoulders and was about to say something before Maru lashed out at Mr. Officer. That ridiculous title of his came out once again. She was going to give Maru a second chance at groveling for her name, but apparently his silly little title continued to fill her 'quota of ludicrous words'. Her patience began to wane.

More childish insults. Nobody, in their right mind should get pissed off about it. It was then that the one named Yuri came to apologize. She waved it off and patted the seat beside her. "How about you two have a seat with me. Lunch will be on me," she said as she flashed a big smile at the boisterous white-knight named Yuu. It was then that Maru started to grovel once again. She scooped up more noodles around her chopsticks and slurped them into her mouth. "Dogs don't clasp their hands. Dogs are on all-fours," she said, ignoring his admission of being socially awkward around women. "Once you've learned how to behave around other people, seek me out and I'll give you my name. Until then, I guess you'll be left wondering," she said with a flirtatious inflection in her voice.

Kaori pointed her chopsticks towards Yuu and Yuri. "Could start by apologizing to them," she said before she turned her eyes towards Yuu, as well. "You should apologize to him too," she said. She came here to eat something. She didn't come here to get hit-on, gawked at, nor mediating children's squabbles.

Sir Knight/Mr. Officer spoke up about the things he was looking for. He barked loud. That's something she loathed about men; the ones that bark the loudest. He flexed his strength by stating he would stomp Maru into the ground if he acted like a fool. That 'manly' behavior drove Kaori nuts. She preferred men who had a silent strength, not one to flaunt their power. Something that Suyashi said caught her attention. Kaori looked at the man and turned her eyes to one of the seats near her in the semi-circular booth she was sitting at. "Have a seat, Sir Knight. I have news that you might want to hear about Lady Yomi," she said. The news that she was the former Hokage blew her mind and the fact that she had children gave Kaori some peace-of-mind.

Now that she invited everyone to sit with her, she turned her eyes towards Maru with an even expression across her face. "If you can manage to behave yourself, feel free to sit at our table. If you misbehave, you'll never get my name nor will you get my attention. Think you can manage that?" she asked Maru, raising a brow. Her attention was then turned back towards Suyashi. "About Lady Yomi, that's the reason I'm here."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru chuckled at the Suyashi’s comment of him hitting like a princess, the only thing keeping him from trying to kill the man was that there was a nice looking girl. He would much rather her look at him as some fool who got kicked out of his village for his mistake rather than some psychopathic puppet that got kicked out of his village. But he decided to show a little something that he got from Umashi just for fun, after all besides his temporal manipulation puppet he had another puppet that he also preferred to wear. Maru decided to remove his watch that contained the eye of the temporal stride from his wrist to free up his Chakra threads that help him control the stolen bloodline part. After despelling his puppet symbiosis to one puppet, he secretly activated a puppet symbiosis to another puppet by reaching into his coat and popping a pair of marble eyes into his head, not really concerned with who was watching him. Blinking a few times Maru looked over at Suyashi with a glow of red in his eyes.

"Mutt sage seems a bit full of himself, but you do realize that this magical princess has a few tricks up his sleeves.” Not as threatening as he wanted but whatever, he activated his mangekyou sharingan provided by another stolen bloodline he weaponized "You know what they say about looks can kill right?” he said in a mocking tone, if Suyashi was smart he wouldn't stare at him for too long because he WILL use the Tsukuyomi on him top make him live in a hell provided by none other than Maru for 72 hours. And trust and believe, Maru had plenty of imagination for such a task… regardless he looked away from Suyashi for a bit to play his part, deactivating his stolen sharingan. "Sorry about that sugar.” He said, then rubbed his head.

It would seem that Kaori was being a bit difficult, flat refusing to give him her name but he was up for the task since she was good looking enough. All he needed to do now was behave himself then he would get her name, seems simple enough. The problem was that he needed to apologize for something, and he didn't really know anything he said wrong to Yuu. Shrugging, he decided to do what he was told and not make a fuss about it."I am deeply sorry about whatever I did to offend you.” He crossed his fingers underneath the table, snickering to himself before turning back to Kaori. As everyone was invited over to her table, she also invited him too if he could behave. Maru made finger guns to the beautiful woman.Anything for you hon.”he said, strutting over to where Kaori sat before sitting beside her like a spider.

[Uses Puppet symbiosis on Uchiha Puppet (Teddy)]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kaori's words were enough to calm Yuu and allowed him to realized the consequences of his recent actions. He really wanted to protect someone as any shinobi would do, but his one-track mind and his recklessness got the better of him and instead attempted to provoke his opponent out of anger. It didn't make him any better as he remembered his bad first impression on the woman earlier. With that, Yuu then bowed to her without any hesitation as he stared at the ground to avoid any more misunderstandings. "I-I understand. I'm sorry for what I did. But I didn't mean to s- I mean, invade your privacy. I just wanted to know if you're a shinobi from another village..."

Thankfully, the woman somehow warmed up to them as they offer to have a seat with her for free lunch. Even Yuri has no hesitation to accept her invitation as he smiled at this. Yet, Yuu frown once more when she asked him to apologize to Maru. He hesitated for an obvious reason as he stared at him apologizing in front of him. He would have tried to punch him in return, but Yuri quickly gave a quick glare to his other half, not wanting him to repeat his same mistake before. It was enough for the young Genin to relent to the woman's wishes. "I'm sorry for threatening you and stuff..." Yuu said as he averted his eyes away from the Human Puppet. "It was stupid for me to say those stuff."

His apology was enough for Yuri to release his wrist from his wire as he stored it away from his pocket. After that, the two boys then sat next to the woman without any noise or sudden movements as Yuu was still averting his eyes away from Maru.

[MFT/WC: 301]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head at Maru it didnt at all matter what new tricks or old tricks. Suyashi was not the best Shinobi because he was strong... He was smart now. He taught himself the best thing a shinobi could have in its arsenal. Adaptability. He was able to move like water and make the best out of any situation brought to him. He was the best at making sure he had all of his ends covered. So with everything he would shake his head, looking to Kaori, though it was dawning on him that he'd smelled her scent before... or the scent on her. Though she seemed to peak his interest later on but first onto Maru.

"Maru, I'm kidding with you buddy! Hah. You and I are friends. We've fought... You've called me a Mutt, and I've called you a baby back bitch. But its all in fun... Because, You crack me up." letting out a hardy laugh Sushi would shake his head once again patting Maru on the back of his neck with a good bit of force but it was normal to Sushi. "Now, Miss, you said you came here with business in regards to Lady Yomi? I need to speak with you and her if thats the case.", nodding he would pull up a chair and sit with the group before continuing his spewl.

"Look, I'm on a mission and it requires Lady Yomi's presence... I'm a Medical Jounin... Or rather Medical Chief trying to see if she would be willing to come help with a project... her expertise is quite useful and needed." nodding he would look to Kaori only as he spoke. Though, his demeanor changed. Completely serious, and the pressure of his chakra created a static around him. He didnt know he got intense like that but... He needed to understand things a bit better, but unless someone told him he would continue to be intense.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait... finally getting my groove back to rp.]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori slurped up the last of her noodles, placing the bowl of soup remaining to the side as she gave Maru the death-glare. No matter what she said to try to convince him to behave, in order to get her name, he constantly runs his mouth. She was about to say something to him before he, once again, called her 'sugar'. A look of dread and disgust was written plainly across her face. "Do you lack the ability to listen, not care, or are you just stupid? Guess since Mr-Motormouth can't keep his yap shut, he'll never learn my name," she said, disappointed and extremely irritated from Maru's antics. It's a wonder why he got ejected from the village. A loud-mouth like that would yap all of the village secrets and he can't seem to keep himself out of trouble. It's a wonder how the patience of those in attendance, her's included, hasn't been tried to the point of beating this creep to a pulp.

Kaori turned and looked to Yuu. He was adorable with his shy behavior. She smiled and nodded to him. "Yup! I come from a shinobi village like the rest of you do," she commented to the shy-guy. She didn't get into any specifics as she avoided wearing her village colors or emblem for a reason. Now that the group apologized to one another, Kaori raised her hand to summon the woman working this area. After getting eye-contact with the server, she turned her eyes back towards the group (sans Maru).

It was then that she witnessed the banter between Maru and Suyashi. It was quite cringe-worthy to hear the back-and-forth but that's not the reason why she summoned Suyashi to sit with her. Kaori cleared her throat and looked around for a moment before formulating an answer about Yomi's where-abouts. "Well, about where Yomi is. Err. How can I say it?" she said in confusion. "So there are these statues that I've been hunting that has demonic souls in them that kinda brainwash people into following them, promising them power and other things. Well, I have reason to believe that Yomi," she said before taking a verbal pause. "miiiiiiight be stuck in one of them?" she said, wincing a little bit. She would've went straight there, but the ritual she had to perform took a lot of energy, hence why she was TRYING to eat.

"And I'm kinda, sorta, the only person alive who can draw her out..." she said, looking around uneasily. "If you REALLY need Yomi, you might have to wait a day or two?" she said in the form of a question, all shifty-eyed. "I need to perform a ritual and it takes quite a bit of energy and I'm a bit hungry and I need to arrange an inn for me and Yomi, because she might be a little tired after I pull her back into this world."

WC: 485
MFT

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru place both hands on his cheeks, looking at Kaori with a huge smile as he watched the woman eat. He watched as she placed the bowl at her side then give him a mean look, he raised his hand to wiggle his fingers as if to say hi to her regardless of how mean she looked. "What's wrong hon?” He said, then he saw that look of disgust and dread on her face, but of course Maru still went on. “What's wrong? What's wrong?! Hey! What's wrong? Hey! Hey! Hey!!”After that, it seems that he was irritating her a bit which was something he could live with, but sad to say that he would never get her name like this which he wanted to know really bad at this point. She had a spicy personality that he kinda adored because she also had beauty to go with it, plus he was fortunate enough that she didn't attack him like previous girls had done. But now that he thought about it he was pushed by one he kidnapped… then had a kunai thrown at him by one he showed her dead parents too… then there was Maki’s wedding where he got food thrown at him for drowning the bride and groom in liquor… then his former mentor ended up knocking him out… then there was that girl who drew a weapon on him twice… then one gave him a pretty mean look when he removed his head… Oh! And one kicked him in the shin when he pulled her ears and gave her a curse seal… then one he was watching the fight with threatened to take him apart… He rubbed his chin. 'Well shit… my run-ins with real gurls haven't been too good.’ He thought before his attention was later focused on Yuu.

“Oh. Its okay hon, I'm sure you weren't going to make good on those threats. Nee HeeHee.” The puppet giggled to himself, seemingly having a great deal of fun until Suyashi spoke to him. Seriously putting on an act on calling him a friend which Maru never thought of the man at all. He looked at him as more of his nemesis, his arch-rival, the enemy, his ambition. There were even times where he attempted at taking his life, twice actually but now he thought of a more suitable fate for the light hero of konoha would be more satisfying than outright killing the man. When killing a hero.. They die respected, people are sadden by the death of a fallen soldier hell they might even see him as a inspiration to other shinobi. But what if he ended up like him? No worst than him? What if the great hero of konoha ended up giving his heart to darkness, killing innocent people, turning friends into enemies, becoming a disgraced shinobi who was pledged by evil. Since he lost his demonic ancestry abilities and nearly turned holy, he could sure as hell find a way to change his chakra nature from holy into cursed.. All he'll have to do is defeat him and he'll work out the rest from there, when Suyashi is evil he will die a villain. Unwanted… Uncared… Hopeless… and–

Maru nearly lurched forward when Suyashi began patting him on the neck with quite a bit of force, on the third pat his head fell off and it rolled on the floor.”Stupid-mutt-face-musty-smelling-big-goofy-looking-asshole! Easy on the patting damnit!” Maru attached chakra threads to his head then reattached his head to his body unit before realizing that his outburst wasn't exactly “behaving.” He rubbed the back of his head, kinda embarrassed. “Sorry about that sugar, don't know what came over me. I'm not usually an angry person.” he said, then covered his mouth realizing he called her sugar again so he did the next best thing and stopped talking. He sat there listening to the woman speak, something about some demon statute that housed demonic souls which interested Maru. Especially the ability to brainwash wasn't anything to overlook either, not to mention some people would get a real kick out of having at least one of these statues.

“So… demonic souls trapped in statutes, hm?” Maru began. “How do ya plan on getting close to them without getting brainwashed pumpkin pie? I mean I know you can take care of yourself but perhaps if someone like me where to help you get at least one of these statues it could be soooooo much faster."he said, going in his coat to pull out three Ofuda slips which had the character of Youkai scribes on them. “Plus I deal with cursed objects all the time, I'm sure I could get at least one of these statues.” He said but in his head he was chuckling to himself. ‘Probably to sell on the back market.’ He thought to himself.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu smiled as Kaori answered his question regarding where she came from. He was aware of shinobi existed in other villages as well as their rivalry with each other, he respected the shinobi equally, believing that they share the same reasons and motive to protect the village. "Wow... That's awesome." He smiled at the young woman, amazed at her status as a shinobi. "I never meet a shinobi from another village before. Though it makes sense since I didn't leave the village before." He said sheepishly as he scratched his head. "So what kind of shinobi are you? Did you train to become one by yourself?"

As they grabbed the menus once more, Yuu became confused at a conversation the woman, Kaori, Maru, and another man are talking about. "Yomi? Demonic statues? Brainwash?" He spoke up, but Yuri pulled him away from the group before he can question further.

"Yuu, if you don't want to make another bad impression, I suggest you should avert that conversation away from that you don't know." Yuri was aware that the "demonic statue" might be related to the Rikudo Sennin abilities, but he doubted that they are talking about it.

"Fine... You don't need to pull my ear, you know..." He muttered as he rubbed his right ear out of annoyance. Regardless, he decided to ask the young woman about the second man. "You know the man with the hat?" Yuu raised his eyebrow, suspicious at the mentioned man who seemed to be acquaintances to the woman.

[MFT/WC: 253]

(OOC: Sorry for the wait! I was busy with something else.)

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori was a hair-of-a-second away from punching the living daylights out of Maru. His incessant badgering, calling her 'hon' or other pet-names, and his whiny voice started to get on her nerves. It was at this point, with his constant badgering and annoyance that drove away whatever was left of Kaori's appetite. She tried to mitigate her 'urge-to-kill' with Maru constantly calling her pet-names, even when she told him (specifically) not to, by turning her head and looking towards Yuu, giving him a radiant smile; one that Maru would probably never receive if he continued to act the way he does. "I'm a medical nin, trained by Lady Yomi. That's why I'm going to fish her out of her bad spot," she said as the waitress came by. Kaori fished for her purse at her cleavage and handed what she owed for the meal to the waitress.

Kaori scooted herself out, having had a method of exit since the big, bad blond didn't sit next to her. A question was asked of her about a man with a hat. Kaori took a moment as she slid from the booth and onto her feet, casually moving out of Maru's way, leaning over the booth to speak with Yuu and his more reasonable friend. "I don't quite know what you're talking about. Man with a hat? I mean, I've met several men who wore hats so that's," she said with a short pause before waving her hand in front of her face to dismiss it. "a little vague, don'tcha think?" she said to Yuu with a little wink.

She stepped back and placed her hands upon her hips and looked at Yuu, his friend, and the authoritative blond. "Well, I have a goddess to save. We should all meet again sometime," she said before turning her head towards Maru, giving him a sour look. "I guess you can come too if you behave and talk to me like a human being," she said. If she heard the word 'hon' one more bloody time! She replaced the small pouch that held her money back into her shirt before waving at the guys (yes, even Maru) before walking out of the diner. She had a myriad of things to do before she went to go get Yomi. However, a thought popped into her head, causing her to backtrack and return to the group.

Her eyes dawned upon Suyashi and spoke to him in Fiero. "Saad sa eh dra bnujehleym ynay uidceta uv dufh eh yh ruin. Ev oui fecr du ghuf yhodrehk ypuid fryd E ghuf ypuid Ouse, oui femm lusa po ouincamv yht nayto ouincamv vun y vekrd." Kaori smiled at Suyashi and waved once more before disappearing, leaving to perform her duty, and most importantly of all, away from Maru.

[MFT]
WC: 468
[Topic Left]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he wouldnt worry too much about the things going on aside from what Kaori spoke about. Though, he didnt think this was going to lead to much else... He needed to figure out how to free Yomi from the Statues before working on everything else. So with that he needed to figure that she would come out about everything, but it didnt seem like she would want to talk here, especially with Maru drooling all over her. The puppet boy would try to do anything to get a piece of the booty but Maru wouldnt know what to do with it. 'I see how this is going to end.' nodding he would manage his thoughts before shaking his head...

"Oh Maru, you make life fun... Anyways... Yeah I know Maru and I think I know this lady... but, I cant for the life of me remember from where do I know her from...", nodding as he would stand to his feet, as Kaori would speak to him in Fiero. Leaf's Language... but only those who high rank could even learn it. Nodding to her as she would leave Suyashi would smirk watching her leave... 'Oh my...' shaking his head he'd prep himself before looking to Maru and the other two. "Right... I'll see you another time Maru. I've got to see if you're even worth a damn after being exiled... but I have more important things to attend to for now... Bye Princess.", nodding he would look into Kaori's direction before forming a few handsigns and vanishing in a flash of Lightning.

[Topic Left]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu just pouted when Kaori answered his question. He assumed that the other man was wearing a hat, but he must have seen it wrong. Not only that, her words made him even more confused than ever. He was about to ask another question before she can leave the cafe, but Yuri stopped him by grabbing his shoulder. "Yuu... I think their vague situation doesn't involve us. Don't worry, I think they can manage." He then turned to the woman as he bowed his head. "Thank you again for your gratitude, ma'am."

As Kaori left the cafe, Yuu began to wonder if he met her again in the near future. However, his eyes widened again when the man he thought he was wearing a hat disappeared in a flash of lightning, leaving him and Yuri with Maru. The more he stared at the puppet body, the more he felt uncomfortable around him. But Yuri just placed his hand on his shoulder with a smile and said, "Again, don't worry about him. Until then, we should try to enjoy what that woman left us."

Remembering what the woman said to them, Yuu nodded at Yuri's words as he looked at his menu. "You're right. We can't let him ruin our day. We should focus on what we were doing here in the first place."

With that, they spent the rest of lunch ordering some of the food such as noodles, meat, orange and pineapple juice, and some desserts and enjoyed what they can afford from the woman's gratitude without noticing the puppet man. After that, they thanked the employees before they left the cafe as well. Despite what they endured there, they still at least enjoyed the delicacies that the Tea Country had to offer.

[Topic left]

[MFT/WC: 294]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back