Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finding Komora for Realz

Shinrya Riko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B Rank
”So there you are.” The herd of cats scattered in the wake of the larger creature which exited from the bushes. A large gray and white dog with an eyepatch and rough fur stepped out of the shrubbery. His coat was marked with scars and bald spots - signs that he had seen his fair share of battle in days past. His muscles stretched confidently as he approached the strange wild girl that had made a mess of the habitat of the forest. ”So you’re the one causing all of the problems hmm?” It almost seemed funny that such a small creature was the one who was hunting down the local bear population into extinction. He was impressed. The doggo took a glance over at her unkempt hair. She was dirty from head to toe and covered in animal skins. He didn’t even need his powerful nose to tell that she smelled of death. If he had learned anything from his time among humans it was that human children should not be behaving, or smelling, like wild beasts. Especially not girls who seemed to be going through puberty.

Komora had crouched down to fight. ”Just like an Inuzuka...” The dog commented. As he stepped further, there was something relaxing to the way he approached. Size aside he wasn’t threatening at all. In fact. As he stepped out of the bushes - his tail was wagging happily! The Inuzuka kept track of their dogs fairly well so she hadn’t eaten any during her time in the forest. ”Heh, it seems like you’ve already learned some of our clan techniques on your own just by living in the wild! Look at your nails and teeth? Viscious!” He commented. ”But anyway. I was asked by the clan to hunt down whatever predator was messing up the habitat here.” The words were lost on Komora. She really didn’t understand what the doggo was saying, but she was really happy that there was a talking dog here, and not only that but his tail was wagging.

She walked over to him and started scratching his ears. ”Aww yeaaa - you know what? You aren’t half bad.” The doggo commented. ”As I was saying - I am supposed to get rid of you - but I think that we could just as well take you back to civilization.”

”This is Komora’s house.” She explained to the dog. She grabbed his cheeks and stretched them so it looked like he was smiling, despite the sharp fangs in his maw. ”House? What are you talking about?”

”She sleeps here now. Sometimes she helps lost ones.” By lost ones the doggo had to assume that she meant lost people. Still, it seemed that she wasn’t all as up to speed mentally as most humans were. That would explain why she was living here still. ”Hmm… Do you have a family?” Komora shrugged. She didn’t have a family, she had a clan and a circus.

”Alright well whatever. We can take you back to the Inuzuka compound for now and get things figured out. Oh and my name is Akio.”

”Komora doesn’t have to listen to you.” She huffed when the doggo started to lead the way. Akio mostly ignored her statement though, because it seemed that she would just keep patting his head the whole way to the compound.

When they arrived they were greeted by several happy dogs and a couple of Inuzuka clansmen. ”Akio - whats this?” One of the men asked. ”I thought you were hunting for a big bear or something?”

”Well, it was a little confusing - since she is wearing so much bear skin I think we had our noses tricked a little bit - but I’m pretty sure this is the little bugger thats been eating all the other bears.” The other Inuzuka laughed like they couldn’t believe it. Komora just stood there blankly looking at them as they pulled on her lips so they could get a view of her sharpened teeth, and massaged the palms of her hands as they looked at her nails.

”Wow - she’s got a build just like us.” The other man commented. ”Hey wait a second… Didn’t you hear about the ANBU training mission that made all that ruckus at the academy lately?”

” Oh yeah ~ Missing girl? You think this is her?”

”This is definitely her. Hey Akio - you mind making sure she gets back to the academy? I hear they’ve been looking for her.” The Inuzuka finally concluded.

”Noo - this is Komora home.” Komora turned to run off, however Akio had bitten into the bear skin on her leg and caused her to fall face first into the dirt instead. ”I mean, I certainly could but she seems like she’d just end up the forest again.” he explained. ”I’ll probably have to keep an eye on her.”

Akio smiled at the girl as she got up to her feet with hints of tears in her eyes. Youth. It had been a long time since his own partner among the Inuzuka had passed away. Ever since that time he had retired from the active duty - but baby sitting this girl would give him something to do again. In a way he looked forward to it.

”Come on. Lets get you back to the academy”

[exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back