Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finis noctis =/= Ultima vox . . . [Event Finale Sign-ups]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaiju.png

::The Dark Melody Saga::

Part 3: Finis noctis =/= Ultima vox . . .

“Jiji, tell us another story!”

“Yeah, tell us another story!”

Smirking, Musashi chuckled at the insistent nature of the children sitting up in their beds. He’d already told plenty of stories for the evening, but they didn’t seem tired in the least. He could have obliged, it wasn’t as if he had anywhere to go in the morning, but Yomi probably wouldn’t be too happy that he allowed them to stay up so late past their bedtime. Looking behind him, he managed to catch her standing in the doorway shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders before she walked off. At least for tonight, she was willing to let them stay up late. Turning back around he nodded his head at the children and opened his arms wide. “Well, since Baba-chan said that it was ok. I guess I can oblige, just don’t tell your parents that I let you stay up late or I’ll really be in trouble, ok!” Grinning from ear to ear, the kids excitedly nodded their heads in near unison. He’d miss these moments with them when they moved away, their father had gotten a new job far to the West in the Wind Country and such tender moments like this would be regulated to once or twice a year instead of once or twice a month.

Leaning in close like any good story teller, Musashi started the story off in a hushed tone. “This is the story of a little girl not too much older than yourselves. She was the braaaaavest little girl in the whole wide world!” With the most precious of voices the little girl with the pigtails spoke up at the start. “Was she like Baba? Baba is the bestest girl in the whole world!” Surprised but willing to play ball, Musashi shook his head. The little girl was sure sharp even at such a young age, he could thank Yomi for that. She was diligent about their schooling. “No, she wasn’t like Baba but her and Baba would one day become friends. Good friends in fact. This little girl was brave because even though she was sick she didn’t let the meanie pants monsters stop her from doing her best!” A year older than his sister, the young boy grew an inquisitive look on his face as if he didn’t quite understand. “How did she do it?” Laughing and leaning back in the chair situated between the two beds, Musashi nodded his head in agreement. “Yes . . . how did she do it? That is in fact the question, but let’s start at the exciting part of the story. I was minding my business, eating my lunch when a dragon attacked!” Deadpanning, both kids jaws hung open but it was the girl who spoke first before her brother fixed his face to follow up. "A . . . d-dd-dragon!", "How, Jiji? They don't even exist!" Holding his hands up in defense, Musashi let out a hearty laugh. "Well, see, what had happened was . . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Landing in a particular wing of the hospital where those with abnormal ailments were kept, the Mother of Monsters, Muii landed on her feet next to the woman who’d quite literally stolen her from the young woman who’d been attempting to save her from an assassin. Instantly drawing back, Muii clutched at her belly and more yelled than spoke. “Who are you and where have you taken me?” Running a hand through her hair, the other woman who strangely enough looked like Muii only with shorter hair held a finger to her mouth as if to silence the woman as she then pointed at the child that lay just beyond a protective glass wall. “Quiet down, her mother has only stepped out for a moment and then there will be far more explaining to do. I brought you here to save us all.” Walking up to the glass, the woman put a hand on it as she closed her eyes and leaned her head down connecting with the glass for a brief moment before opening her eyes again and relaxing her stance.

She looked like Muii, who in turn looked like Yuii too, but everything about her was darker and more twisted. For one she had wings and nestled between them was a large blade that glowed with an aura about it. Even her forearms and hands seemed more bird like, her fingers like talons instead of soft and fleshly like a humans. “This little girl is going to die unless we help her and I can’t have that on my conscious.” Shaking her head, Muii attempted to take a step back but found that her back was to a wall. “That little girl is nothing to me. I owe her absolutely nothing and I owe you even less in terms of an explanation. I’m leaving.” As she moved to go past the woman, Muii defiantly dared her to stop her from leaving but then Muii was shocked to find that an equally shocked Yuii was standing there in the doorway, looking at them both.

As if knowing all the while, the woman who’d brought Muii to this place began to speak. “You have no answer because you cannot explain it. Your husband being the untamed monster that he is willing to ignite war against the shinobi because you have the inexplicable urge to nest in Kumogakure as opposed to his territorial lands. The fact of the matter is that your motherly urges are as much your own as they are to this girl that is quite technically your own.” Stuck between Yuii and the woman, Muii’s mouth hang agape as she shook her head in defiance. “I don’t know her! I don’t know any of you! I just want my children to be safe!” Materializing out of thin air, she defensively took enough of a step back and held her lance before her ready to attack. “Don’t make me do this!” Looking first to Umeko and then turning to look directly at Yuii, the woman then looked to Muii and shook her head. “That won’t be necessary. I understand that you’re confused but I also know that deep down you do remember. You remember when you were not Muii just as much as I remember when I was not Ruii.” Turning her attention to Yuii, Ruii spoke further. “Sorry that I missed the baby shower sis . . .”

MPJ7MsJ.jpg

Part 3: Finis noctis =/= Ultima vox . . .
The third and final part of "The Dark Melody Saga" trilogy, we finally get answers to just who's who and what's what! Did you hear or did you in fact see it? Where were you at the Great Battle? History will surely tell how this event kicked off the Kaibutsu Hunter Wars!

- This event will allow free travel for any person RPing on Ninpocho Chronicles to join. There will be no need to travel and for those who are not shinobi of Kumogakure, you don't even need to ICly RP as you'll see why below.
- There will be 1 round of buffing and 1 round of all out attacking for this event as the background plot will advance forward independent of the events happening at the village gates.
- Kumogakure shinobi that merely RP with 1 post get 1 Branch Point. Those that RP and participate in the battle portion get 3. Those that rank via the various battle titles get 4.
- The battle post will come 7 days a part unless everyone who signs up actually post their battle stuff before then. The RP post will organically happen before, during and after the battle post.
- See battle rules below.
- You may use this as a Solo Mission if you'd like. Otherwise, the reward is rank up points only.

</COLOR>Inaugural "Monster Mash" Battle Rules<i></i>
~Rules~

1) Each user (no matter your stats) will get 10ap to prep and 10ap to either attack, defend and/or heal during the monster event. OOCly, the monster will only attack those who choose to go for the "Defend" option. Users who may naturally go above 10ap may do so if they meet the criteria for doing so in their 2nd round (via roll over or BL/CA/Abilities, etc). This event will PvE wise, only last for 2 rounds of combat! This is a PvE event and no death of a PC will be modded.

The user will be responsible for posting their own buffing and attacking notes but links to all actions with available links will be necessary. Failure to post relevant information will render it unable to be calculated into your totals. Jutsu initiated in the buffing round that take a full round to strike or are sent into the future, prepped, etc will not break the “Buffing Round” rule of being only for buffing. Users will need to state via note what “Category” they are attempting for. A user may attempt to go for more than one.

EX: Uchiha Joe going for Best Fire Nin Attacker and Visual Debuffing Genjutsu
-Using Buff X (ap cost)
[Link Here]
[Applicable buffs/abilities here]

-Using Tsukiyomi
[Link Here]
[Applicable buffs/abilities here]

- Attack: HP and CP%’s for effects (such as bleeding, etc) will be based off of 50k HP/50k CP. The monster has no true maximum HP/CP, the effects will just be based off of 50k for the sake of having a number to base them off of. Each participant will have to initiate bleeding for their own effects (see Rule #2). All effects that would last longer than two rounds or beyond the second round will end at the end of the second round (meaning that Sol Fire Tempest could be initiated at 0s in Round 2 and occur at 10s in Round 2). Multi-target techniques will be noted next to the user's end totals and will only be used for events in which there is a tie. This is so that there isn't an inherent bias towards single attacker builds versus multi attacker builds. Just attack!

This will be a split category in terms of the vote of who’s the best (see Rule #3). The split will be comprised of who’s the best Nin/Gen/Tai general attacker and for any instance of a user only using one Base element family (AE’s will count as either of their major and minor elements so Haku could claim the title for Best Wind and/or Water attacker) or Weapon type or gen type. These split categories will only consider the “Attack” portion to be when a user attacks, not when they buff (since buffs may be general nin, gen or tai buffs unrelated to the element, weapon or sense type).

- Defend: The monster will be considered to be a Holy aligned Pyromaniac using the Jinchuriki kinjutsu with no rules or limits on any of their abilities in terms of cooldowns or the ability to combine effects. This will be a split category in terms of the vote of who’s the best (see Rule #3). The split will be comprised of who’s the best group defender and who’s the best single-user defender. Damage Reduction as well as things that function as Damage Reduction but aren’t modded as Damage Reduction will count for this category.

- Heal: Those wishing to heal will be healing a large group of NPCs totally 50k HP and 50k CP in all. A multiplier for each additional healed NPC after the first will affect your score (for example, healing 5k HP to 3 targets will be 15k total HP healed). This will be a split category in terms of the vote of who’s the best (see Rule #3). The split will be comprised of who’s the best group healer and who’s the best single-user healer.

- Monster: The monster is a Holy aligned Pyromaniac using the Jinchuriki kinjutsu. The monster will be considered to have 50k HP and CP for all effects that would need an HP% or CP%. The monster will have no damage reduction and will statistically be unable to dodge attacks or resist genjutsu (RP wise it will be able to dodge and resist genjutsu).

For all checks that absolutely require a check between a user and the monster, the monster will have a base check score of “10”. The monster can be hit with critical attacks. The monster has the same base prep and attack round AP as all other users.
Yamamoto Musashi_〆(。。)Today at 11:54 AM
Jinchu alignment 1=Holy | 2 = Cursed | 3 = Spiritual
/r 3d3
SidekickBOTToday at 11:54 AM
@Yamamoto Musashi_〆(。。): 3d3 = (3+1+1) = 5
Yamamoto Musashi_〆(。。)Today at 11:54 AM
Holy it is

-NPCs: In terms of defending or healing, the NPCs needing to be evacuated do not dodge or resist and are considered to have 50k HP and CP for all effects. There are an innumerable amount of NPCs to be evacuated and thus each instance of a barrier used to defend or a healing jutsu that has an additional target is considered to be targeting a “group” of NPCs with a total HP/CP value of 50k. For example, a barrier that blocks 5k damage for 3 targets is considered to be blocking 15k damage in total. If an effect is considered to affect "all users in a topic" then there will be the appropriate number of PCs as well as "10 NPCs" for such effects.

2) All users and the monster will be considered to be within the same topic. However, each user will be considered to be fighting their own instance of the monster OOCly for the sake of effects such as max bleeding, secondary effects like burn or broken limbs, etc. This only counts for debuffing effects. Any buffing effects to the users involved in the event will be considered active per the entire topic. So if you give a blanket +5% damage buff to all allies then everyone in the topic gets +5% damage.

If you need X amount of allies for an ability or jutsu to take effect then you will be considered to have the maximum amount of allies needed to pull off the ability, jutsu, etc even if said allies aren't in the topic or doing the same thing. Due to the size of the monster, it creates environmental effects in terms of Light and Terrain. As such, a user will always be considered OOCly to be within whatever terrain best buffs them for their actions. If there is a question about how an ability, jutsu, etc would interact in a play style like this, please DM/PM me.

TL;DR = You can’t post after somebody else got the monster to Rank 5 Bleeding and get the perks to cause maximum damage via Bloody Mess, etc. You have to climb your own ladder!

The Only exception to this is that the monster only has 1 shadow (GP). The first GP to draw the monsters shadow will be credited (along with those who actually get in hits) with the damage done to the shadow.

3) The categories will be as follows.
- Best Attacker: (See Attack category for the split) (Element wise, ANBU and Medical jutsu will count as NE and buffing taijutsu will count as neutral to the taijutsu type. Any BL/CA/Kinjutsu jutsu that does not list an element, genjutsu and/or taijutsu type will count as users choice.)
- Best Group Defender:
- Best Single-User Defender:
- Best Group Healer:
- Best Single-User Healer:
- Best Alignment User: (Holy/Cursed/Spiritual)(Any user using an alignment will only need to state which Alignment that they are going for.)
- Toughest Cookie: (For users in the E/D Rank OOCly who will not have the statistical ability to keep up with A/S rank users.)
- Best Boy/Girl: (For users in the C/B Rank OOCly who will not have the statistical ability to keep up with A/S rank users.)
- Good Boy/Girl: For the most effective Contract in terms of assisting with attacking or defending or assisting.

4) Questions?
Q: I normally don't have 10ap, what do?
A: For this event, even if you're a 100pl Academy Student, you have 10ap.

Q: I don't have a weapon!
A: Here's a Kunai, enjoy!

Name: Kumo Kunai
Description: A kunai with a Kumogakurian engraving on it.
Weapon Type: Unarmed
Accuracy: -2
Damage: +10%
Effect: May use handseals.
Augment Slot 1: Primal
Augment Slot 2: Great Weapon
Augment Slot 3: Razor Strike

Q: I don't own any jutsu!
A: All users lacking jutsu (such as a user who just started today) will be considered to know all E rank Non Elemental + 1 other Element ninjutsu as well as all E rank unarmed taijutsu (use that Kumo Kunai up above) and all E rank Visually Debuffing Genjutsu. Enjoy the event only stimulus package!

Q: I'm still waiting on approval for my [Insert Build Mechanic Here], can I still join?
A: We're going on the honor system, so just show links to what you're doing and we'll allow it!

Q: Where do I send my profile?
A: Just to be sure that it's clear, you'll be posting all links to attacks/jutsu/techniques in your post. No need to send your entire profile to a bmod.

Q: What's my excuse for even being there?
A: Perhaps you simply came to procure a bottle of "White Lightning" from under the Raikage's nose, or maybe you trailed a target all the way into Kumo controlled lands. Heck, maybe caught sight of a large butterfly in the sky and figured that you could go twice as high! Whatever the case, this is a free event slot event!

Q: What if I don't need to buff and I want to start attacking right away?
A: Buffing isn't mandatory and you do not have to use all 10ap in the first round buffing but once a user initiates their "Attack", "Heal", "Defend" phase then they cannot go back to buffing.

Q: The Sharingan takes 2 rounds to get to Mangekyou!
A: A pass will be given to all Uchiha and they can still activate their Mangekyou without breaking the 2nd round "Attack", "Heal" , Defend", rule.

<COLOR color="#FF0000">Launch Date is tentatively February the 1st
***Teams are merely for better record keeping, everyone is still in the same topic.***
***Name: "Title" goal (just means what title you're aiming for, not what you've currently earned).***

::Lightning Team::
Umashi/Musashi: Attack (NE) | Defend (Group)(Solo) |Heal (Group)(Solo) | Alignment (Spiritual) |Good Boy/Girl
*Signing up but removing myself from any titles gained due to being the host/mod*

Saitou Reicheru: Attack (Slashing Tai) | Defend (Solo) | Alignment (Holy) | Good Boy/Girl
Kanagawa Nozomi: Attack (TBD)
Yui Tsukiko: Best Girl
Eru Uri: Best Attacker (Fire?)
Nanjirou Daenerisu: TBD
Shieo: Best Attacker (Gen) | Alignment (Cursed| Good Boy/Girl
Yamamoto Maru: Attacker (Projectile/Unarmed Taijustu) | Alignment (Cursed)
Hajime: Best Single-User Defender
Uchiha Maikeru: TBD
Kashino Yuu (and Yuri): Attack (Slashing/Lightning) | Defend (Group)
Akimitsu Doi: TBD
Otani Ryuichi: Good Boy/Girl
Honnou: TBD
Kagetsu Ryu: TBD
Senju Shizuka: Defend (TBD)
Mishiku: TBD
Sakizaki Roku: Toughest Cookie
Kogami Ayumu: Attack (NE) | Best Raikage
Santaru Sayomi: Attack (Lightning) | Defend (Group)(Solo) | Healer (Group)(Solo)
Shinrya Kitsune: Attack (Gen)

::Fire Team::
Santaru Soku: Attack (Lightning)
Hotoke: TBD
Kishiko Nagisa: Attack (Water) | Heal (Group)(Solo)

::Wind Team::
Kaen: Attack (Fire) | Defend (Solo) |
Hakuren: Defend (Group/Solo) | Alignment (Spiritual)
Akujin: Attack (Slashing Tai) | Alignment (Spiritual) | Good Boy/Girl
Sunaku Harupia: Attack (Sand) |Alignment (Spiritual)
Jiro: Attack (Water)(Blood) | Best Boy
Minami Rikuto: Toughest Cookie

::Moon Team::

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I too shall be there...in the name of Science!

Underestimated my injury, need more recovery before I can write as much as I'd need to. Withdrawing myself from this for now. @_@

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sits back and buffs everyone from the rear. Ah Tsuchimikado, the only bloodline I believe that allows you to share buffs. Also let me know if we have a lot of curse affinity people fighting. I got something for that.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back