Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fire + Lightning = Plasma [Private]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Turning his head to make sure that the door was closed before he turned back around, Umashi sighed and seemed to relax more. Taking off the stuffy Hokage robes and simply sticking to the short sleeved gi underneath, he fished out a bottle of whiskey by way of reverse summoning and poured it straight into the coffee. Not even bothering to stir it, he pushed the remaining bottle towards the Raikage as he in turn took a sip for himself. "You know . . . I pay him to actually stand around and listen to my boring meetings. It's a shame that he's found more interesting things to do with his time." Saying the last bit in a tongue and cheek manner, Umashi began to close up the files concerning the meeting.

"Thank you for helping us with the Fire-Star issue as well though. Hopefully this leads to continued peace in the region." As Umashi sipped on his whiskey coffee combo, he shook his head as he thought about the fact that Kaji was having so much fun in Kumo when a bright idea struck him. "You know . . . with all of this talk of peace and making sure that all is quiet on the Eastern Front . . . how about you let me leave Kaji here and I borrow Masaru Yuuto for a while? I figure that we can call it a cultural exchange and it'll also help with planning for the railroad and information relaying concerning Fire-Star Island. What say you?" Perhaps it was the alcohol talking, but Umashi wasn't exactly opposed to being on the better half of history. How often did two Kage get together to talk and suddenly stuff not hit the fan, right? Sometimes a half-cocked idea had just enough logic in it to not be utter bull crap after all.

OOC: Tying the OOC to the IC concerning Yuuto and Kaji being swapped. Leaving topic unless stopped by a not so favorable answer from Ayumu. According to Yuuto's timeline, it'll be at least another 2 or 3 weeks ICly until we'd actually be leaving the village.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu watched with curiosity as Yuii was handed a report and quickly read through it. Fortunately, she decided to share with the class, informing them that a distress signal had been sent out from the team that had been formed from out of a shinobi from each of their villages. On top of that, contact had been lost with the team. Very worrying. Ayumu pinched the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes for a moment of frustration. 'Now what?' he wondered as Yuii suggested that she should go and check on it and asked to bring Kaji along as well. Ayumu opened his eyes and glanced between the two shinobi. They had been making goo goo eyes at each other, perhaps thinking they were subtle, the entire time. Back at the gates, the loud-mouthed Leaf kid had suggested some kind of affection between them-- maybe he hadn't been too far off. 'This had better not be some excuse to run off and fool around,' Ayumu thought, staring at Yuii for a moment.

"All right, you'd better see if they're okay," he relented. If there was any trouble, truly, then it was probably for the best that the Sennin herself was checking on it with a Leaf shinobi, given that both villages were involved. Ayumu watched as the two of them left and then turned to Umashi who seemed more relaxed now that less eyes were on him. He removed the uncomfortable robes and produced a bottle of whiskey via summoning. If Yuii had still been around, she'd probably be having panic attacks thinking he was drawing out a weapon to attack Ayumu.

"Oh, you've been holding out on me," Ayumu said with a chuckle as the man poured a little into the coffee he was drinking. It was something Ayumu had joked about a little earlier, but he doubted the flavor combination of whiskey and coffee would compliment each other very well. Still, when the whiskey was slid his way across the table there was no way that Ayumu was going to decline it, especially after a night like the one previous. Yet again, Yuii would probably be scolding him about accepting something that could potentially be poisoned, but she wasn't around to know about it. Ayumu followed Umashi's suit and poured a bit into his own coffee despite having finally gotten it just how he liked it. Umashi quipped about Kaji's absence despite being paid to be his bodyguard and Ayumu chuckled.

"I never thought I'd see Yuii leave me unguarded in the presence of foreigners. Your Kaji must have made quite the impression on behalf of Konoha," Ayumu said, wondering what exactly had gotten them on such friendly terms. Umashi gave thanks next for the mediation Ayumu would be giving between Fire Country and Bear Country. "Of course. Everything we've discussed today is a benefit to both of our villages," Ayumu said before taking a sip of the whiskofee. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as he had expected. With a little more work, there was probably a real drink to be made there if one didn't already exist. Umashi's next suggestion was something Ayumu would never have seen coming, however. An exchange of shinobi-- Kaji for Yuuto. It would be almost like having shinobi ambassadors.

"Interesting. Masaru Yuuto?" Ayumu mused, recalling the named shinobi. He had just recently received a letter from the man regarding his past transgressions and seeking to be someone that Ayumu could rely on. If Umashi was naming him, there must have been some reason for his interest in the man. The idea of the exchange seemed like a good idea to foster further relations and peace between the two villages. Kaji seemed to fit in well already with the shinobi of Kumogakure and Yuuto was looking for some way to be relied upon. Of course, Ayumu wasn't about to force a man to move his entire life without giving him any choice.

"I'll need to make sure that Yuuto is okay with it, but I have no objections. It would be an interesting way to help our villages learn more about one another and also to coordinate the joint efforts we've decided to begin today. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I know. If there's nothing more today, then I'll take this coffee to go," Ayumu said, standing from the table. He would say farewell to the Hokage, ending the meeting that would be remembered hopefully as the start of a historic alliance, and then return to his office to indeed finish the very special coffee.

[MFT 770]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back