Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First exploration

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
School was over for the day now and all of the other students ran about going to the places they needed to be. Some going home, others to train. Sabaku had the whole day to himself, and without a clue as to what to do with it. Walking through the street trying to figure out what to do with his day he turned down a street and ended up behind two older guys. These two were very dirty and smelled of soot. Their voices were rough and their attitude rougher.

I cant believe how many valuable things we found in that old abandoned mineshaft! One of the men said holding up a shiny gem.

Yea! We should go back there tomorrow to get the rest of the stuff. The other man said.

Shut your trap man, you want others to hear there are treasures down there? The first man angrily muttered.

And then the two men picked up their pace and walked down another street.

The abandoned Mineshafts huh? Sabaku thought to himself.
That might be a fun place to hang out and look for cool things! Thinking to himself.

And so off Sabaku went, rushing through the town making his way to the mineshaft. Soon thereafter he arrived, It was dark and cold inside and he could barely see. Without thinking about his own safety he ventured into the caves anyways. Inside it was even colder, the rocks were wet from the condensation in the air and with that moss had grown on the walls and floors. This was indeed a dangerous place to be if you didn't know what you were doing...and Sabaku didn't.

After some time of looking around, Sabaku spotted something shiny sticking out of the ground. He begun his journey towards the mysterious treasure. Finally he got to it only after slipping a few times. Pulling it out of the ground took some time but he managed. It was golden with color and had some wierd looking symbols on it but none that he could fully read or understand.

WOW! Sabaku exclaimed.
I Can't believe i actually found something down here.

Turning to put the treasure into his pack he heard a noise that startled him, causing him to drop the treasure.

NO! He yelled as he reached his hand outwards to catch it.

Reaching for the treasure forced him to take a step forwards, his foot planted straight onto a smooth rock completely covered with moss. Sabaku began to fall. Reaching his hands out to hope to catch something, he felt nothing. And down he went, plummeting down the mines to his doom. Hitting rocks several times he hit the bottom....on his head. Instantly everything went black.... Sabaku was unconscious.

[OoC Topic entered/started WC: 458]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Woof. Woof. Woof. Those were the noises that seemed to echo through the mines now-a-days during random parts of the day. No, it was not some scary ghost dog ready to kill everything. It was the sound of a large white wolf. Buru to be exact. Buru the ninken to Ii Hissori the new medical chief. Every day, Hissori and Buru could be found exploring the mineshaft.

Hissori enjoyed exploring to see the way the environment was slowly taking back the force human made intrusion. For Buru, he loved hearing his voice echo off the walls in a harmonious symphony of barks. Never getting lost because the two could always just follow their noses to civilization, the place was a perfect place for the two to relax from the turmoil that was his new job as head of the Hope Clinic.

Today was no different. Sporting a black short sleeve shirt, and light blue windbreaker, Hissori was walking next to his white dog Buru. His dark blue jeans did not touch the pounded down earth as he walked around. His ears listened to the sounds of his dog barking and howling into the mineshaft. However, that all stopped when the animalistic duo heard a faint thud. It was unnatural to this area, so naturally the pair wanted to investigate.

Coming upon the boy who laid bleeding and uncold, Buru was the first to go over. His cold nose sniffed around a bit as the hungry wolf dog seemed to be thinking about something. Maybe it was time for a meal? Finally setting on the face, Buru gave Sabaku a small nudge with his muzzle before his icy blue eyes looked up at Hissori. Then opening his mouth wide his white and sharp canine teeth became visible. It looked like Sabaku was about to be eaten by the dog. Instead, Buru gave his face one long lick in an attempt to wake the boy up.

If that did not work Hissori was there already weaving handsigns to resucsiate the student. A green area would glow bright as he pressed the palms of his warm hands against the best of the boy. In the next moments Sabaku would finally awake, his face covered in dog slobber. When he opened his eyes however, the teenager would almost be idmediately blinded by a white light. This light seemed to take the form of angelic wings sprouting from the shoulder blades of the young man with strawberry colored hair, and green eyes. Hissori’s whole body seemed to have taken on a form of an angel as he healed the boy of any bones of large gashes. It was like Sabaku’s body was whole again, healed and perfect.

“Are you okay young boy?” The medic answered with a kind smile on his face as he looked down at him, the aura around him still glowing. “It looked like you took a really nasty fall.” The man said. Like always, he was not sporting the emblem of the Iwagakure shinobi, but the kirigakure emblem which he always had around his waist.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Feeling an unknown energy flowing through his body, the young Sabaku tried to open his eyes. This proved difficult with the bright white light that had suddenly appeared in the dark mineshaft. Managing to finally open his eyes, Sabaku's eyes fell upon an unknown entity. The figure was cloaked in white light, a pair of white feathery like wings sprouting from his back.

Is this an angel? Sabaku thought to himself, while looking confused.
Am I dead? He thought again, feeling his body over to make sure he was alive.

I-i Think t-that i'm ok... I f-feel strange... almost at m-my best actually. He stammered.

Sabaku sat upright and felt something slimy running down his face into his mouth.

Oh what is th-- Oh gross what is this?!?! He exclaimed.

Trying to wipe off as much as he could, he turned to the older man. He had green eyes and strawberry colored hair. He must be alive...but does this mean that angels are real?

Am I alive? Are you an angel? The young boy asked.

[OoC WC: 176]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn't a moment that Hissori knew he was going to save the boy. He was probably the best actual medic in the whole village. He could tell the boy was shocked to be alive, or feeling so good. In fact, he probably felt better than he did the day before he started the academy. The would recline to sit on the cold floor as he just looked down at Sabaku.

"That's probably because I healed any of your minor injuries that you have been ignoring." He said in a kind tone a cracked his knuckles a bit. With all of the work he was doing just cleaning up the Hospital, Hissori had not be able to flex his muscle when it came to chakra control, and medical abilities. The inuzaka young man would start to laugh. It was a barking laugh, a laugh that echoed through the caverns.

"I'm sorry my dog tried to wake you up." He told him with a smile watching the boy clean his face before shaking his head. It was funny to be called an angel because very rarely did he get a chance to save lives anymore. With a gentle sigh, he shook his head.

"No. I am not a real angel. My name is Ii Hissori, I am a trained medical shinobi, and head of the Hope Clinic here. You seemed to have taken a rather nasty fall so I decided I should help you. You are very well a live." He said. Again Buru was at the side of the young boy. Just like when he was in the Kirigakure Hospital, Buru knew how to cheer up a kid with gentle woofs and licks. It was fun to have a dog around afterall.

"What is your name? Why are you here?" He asked.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hearing that the man was not angel gave Sabaku great relief. He was glad to not be dead. He was extremely lucky for this man to have found him, the head of The Hope Clinic. Anyone else and Sabaku might not have made it. Now standing up and stretching his now adrenalin filled muscles he spoke,

I'm very grateful for your help, i'me sure id be long gone by now if you had'nt came along when you did. He said while trying to laugh off the horrid experience he just had.

My name is Sabaku sir, and I came here searching for lost treasures I suppose. He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Looking down at his now filthy clothes, he realized that he had lost the treasure that he found. Perhaps it had fallen down deeper into the unknown depths. Sabaku had never really gotten to meet a real ninja dog before. Sabaku loved animals, especially the ones that loved to play.

That's quite a nice dog you have there! He said to the man.
And what's your name big guy? Sabaku asked playfully to the dog.

[OoC WC: 190]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would just nod. It was good to see a boy getting up that way after healing. It seemed like he defiantly healed up well, so Hissori could assume there was no shinobi rust. He then shook his head and smiled kindly.

“Probably not. It looked like besides those broken bones and probably a brain contusion, you had a collapse young. Most likely, you would have been down here for hours before giving into your injuries.” He told him truthfully. It was a great reason he had become a medic to prevent deaths like that.

“You were hunting treasure? Why don’t we continue then?” He asked with a bright smile on his face. He was still youthful, and had never really had a chance to so anything fun like that.

“Did you find anything interesting? Or were you just clumsy?” The man asked before he smiled at Buru. Buru was barking and playfully and nudging him. Buru loved to play and children were the best to play with. Playfully he barked and licked at Sabaku’s face.

When Buru was asked his name he tried to growl a bit before just barking in an annoyed tone.

“He was trying to say Buru, He is name is Buru.” He said smiling.

“Do you want to go treasure hunting now? he asked.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Buru... that was a nice name, easy yet fun to say. Even more fun, the man wanted to go treasure hunting with him! His parents told him not to talk to strangers, but this one seemed ok. Given the fact that he just saved his life and was the chief of the clinic, Sabaku had faith that this guy would be alright.

Really?!?! Sabaku inquired.
YEA! That sounds like load of fun mister... I mean Mr. Ii.

And yea I did find something, it had some weird glyphs on it i couldn't make out, but I lost it when I fell. It's long gone by now i'm sure. He said sadly.
But the reason I came here was because I heard some other guys talking about all the treasure they found while being down here. We might be able to find some pretty cool things yet! Sabaku explained with excitement.

Sabaku would then take a few steps to make sure he could walk fine,
So...where would you like to start looking first Mr. Ii? The young boy asked with a huge smile.

[OoC WC: 183]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Please, Please, just call me Hissori.” Hissori told the student with a smile. It was strange to be called Mr. Ii even in mist when he had been elevated to the title of chief, when he was still just thirteen years old, he was still called kid or at best, san. No one really respected his rank. No one really thought of him as a boss, just someone whom had a mind for science. Someone who could lead the now debunked village into the future of science. Just not someone who could lead.

“Well that sounds like an awesome treasure.” He said smiling a bit as he moved closer to him. Something like that Hissori would want to find, and maybe something that could be important to the history of Iwagakure. Something that could make the pair FAMOUS! Thinking for a moment Hissori would get an idea.

“This is going to be weird, but I need to smell you.” He said as he leaned down. Whether Sabaku wanted to do this or not, Hissori and Buru inhaled deeply through his nose. While, this action might be a little bit strange to an outsider who did not understand how Inuzaka worked, it made sense for Hissori to do this.

“You see now that I got your scent. I can track the scent of anything and anyone. When you touched this treasure you left your scent on it, and now, if I channel the charka through my nose, I will be able to smell it and find it.” The older teenager told the student with a confident smile. In this area, Sabaku’s scent stood out like a sore thumb.

Taking three deep inhales of the earthy air around them, Hissori peered over the edge of a cliff. The prize, was all the way down there. He made a slight face, but just grunted a bit. Looking over at the student he pointed down to the bottom of the mineshaft.

“If fell all the way down there… do you know how to walk on walls?” he asked the other students as he casually kicked a stone down the pit to see how far down it fell.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Thinking for a moment before responding Sabaku recalled moments with his father telling him to always be respectful to your elders. Asking him to do otherwise wasn't bad, just out of the ordinary. But he would do as he was asked by this gentleman. Besides, it's not everyday you get to meet the Head of a clinic that saves your life and then want to go treasure hunting with you, this was surely one of the best days Sabaku has had in a while.

Oh! Yes of coarse Hissori, my father taught me to be respectful of elders, its just a habit. Explained Sabaku.
You really think it could make us fam- Pausing a second while Hissori smelled him...uh....Famous? He asked with a slight interruption. Also very confused on why the man was smelling him. Then it occurred to him that this guy must have one of those ninja dog noses or whatever they were called.

Sniffing the air around him Sabaku could smell nothing but the damp earthy environment around him. Hearing Hissoris question he gave a pause while thinking.

Well my parents taught me a little but we never actually got around to doing it...all i know is that you have to channel chakra towards whatever body part you want to stick to something else, right? Sabaku said.

I'm not 100% sure how it is supposed to work though, I only barely understand it. You couldn't teach me how could you? Id really like to go and get that treasure if it would make us famous!!! Asked Sabaku with a huge grin on his face, full of youth and anticipation.

[OoC WC: 275 MFT]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori nodded a bit as he smiled. It was fine to be called sir or mister, but it was something that he was not use too. Standing on the edge of the cliff, he looked over his head with a micheviouc little look on his young but weathered face.

“Yeah you don’t know what it could be. It could be a part of an event bigger treasure. Or something about the founding of the city! Or maybe some secret jutsu, or even some secret about the village that could bring the whole thing down.” Hissori said with a shrug of indifference towards the end. It did not matter what the treasure that Sabaku found really was, but he just wanted to find it.

“It really is easy.” Hissori said, turning his back to Sabaku. With a step off the cliff, it looked like Hissori fell, fell right off the edge of the earth. If Sabaku would run over to the edge, Hissori would be standing on the side of the wall facing upwards, his smiling face looking right at sabaku.

“It is a really easy thing for someone with an ability to control chakra to do.” He said being smiling as he nodded beginning to think of a way to best explain how it worked.

“Well to start with this ability… you first have to understand chakra itself. From my research, it seems like Chakra is a cell like structure that runs through spread veins of the body. When a person is able to manipulate them, they can draw this chakra to the edge of their bodies or the edge an object. You see, every natural thing in this world has at least a little bit of chakra.

So when you walk on the walls or on steep edges. What you want to do is evenly channel to the bottom of your feets. If you are channeling it evenly and properly, you will be able to make a connection with the natural chakra in the walls and form a bond with it which will let you stick to the side of the cavern wall.”
He finished telling Sabaku hoping the boy understood him.

“Here give it a try, if you fall, I’ll catch yah.” He told him softly. All he had to do now was not remember that it was it was this very fundamental function of being a shinobi that he forgot how to do on a mission, and ended up causing him to snap his ankle like a twig when he fell from a tree.

MTF: 432

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku listened to hissori explain about walking on surfaces...it made some sense. Sabaku couldn't really put a finger on it but he really felt like he could do it if he tried hard enough and believed enough.

Ok, I think I get it... Sabaku said with confidence.

Then he walked towards the side as hissori went over, seeing that he was just standing there made him feel better about trying it out, especially if he was going to catch him.

Sabaku took a step over the side and concentrated as hard as he could to get his chakra to his feet, then almost like a magnet his feet stuck.

I can do this.. Sabaku thought to himself, with a look of determination.

He then walked all the way off the side and was standing next to hissori.

Oh my gosh, I'm really doing it! He said with excitement.

It was just then that Sabaku looked over his shoulder noticing something...peering back at him was....himself!
Surprised by the image of himself he lost focus and then the copy of Sabaku blurred out of existence just as Sabaku began to fall.

[OoC WC"192]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was smiling as he watched Sabaku take those view first baby onto the edge. It looked like he was an actually a great teacher! Smiling he all applauded the boy.

“Great job.” He said smiling a bit as he patted the boy on the back of the shoulder. He was trying to encourage him. He was so happy to see a student starting to learn, and he was looking great doing it and was seemingly really getting it. However, he saw him turn his head and then plummet.

“Shit.” He said as he failed to grab the boy. What was he going to be able to do? He started to chase after the boy using all his speed and power to chase after him. Why couldn’t Buru fly? That would make this so much easier.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Taking over topic for BL request purposes, I have Hissori's permission]

As Sabaku began to fall Hissori reached out.

I got you kid... He said while reaching out to catch Sabaku, reaching one handed to catch him.

But just then, Sabaku begun to distort his appearance, his body was in multiple places at once, like somebody had traced a picture and slightly shifted the original multiple times.
Trying to focus on Sabaku at that moment was like looking through the bottom of a glass cup....everything just wasn't in the right place.

Oh no! Shouted Hissori as Sabaku slipped through his hands.

The moment felt like an eternity as he fell down into the abyss. Watching Hissori's face of pure horror as Sabaku slowly disappeared into the darkness.
Hissori was just about to make a jump towards Sabaku when just then something amazing happened...

As Sabaku fell, he thought to himself...

I don't want to die! Screaming in his head, while screaming out loud.

What seemed like minutes inside his head he finally recalled something his father said to him, When in doubt just remember...fear is an illusion, what you make of a situation makes it so. If you believe hard enough anything can happen son....

NOOOOOO! Yelled Sabaku.
Raughhhhhhh! He yelled with ferocity.

And just then, out of nowhere a brilliant like erupted from Sabaku's hands. It only lasted a few moments but it was enough time, A blade seems to materialize from almost nowhere.
Thrusting it deep into the rock wall, Sabaku managed to slow his fall long enough from his to regain control of his chakra and cling to the wall once more.

WOAH! Sabaku would exclaim

Hissori all the while just standing there on the wall in disbelief of what he just witnessed.

I...uh...think maybe we should take you back him Sabaku, you may need to have a talk with your family about what just happened...Cuz that was crazy weird. Said Hissori.

I suppose your right Hissori... Replied Sabaku.

And so they left the cave, leaving the artifact behind for another day. Perhaps they would come to find it again if fate deemed so.

[Next scene]

Sabaku arrives home safely and walks through the front door.

Oh hi honey, how was your day? Asks Sabaku's mother.

I...I actually need to talk to you about something that happened today... Sabaku said with a look of seriousness.
Can you go get father as well? He asked

His mother rushed out of the room, quickly returning with his father.

What is it son? Asked his father with fear in his eyes.

Pausing before speaking, Sabaku said Well I was in the mines today and the strangest thing happened to me...

[Next scene, OoC just don't wanna repeat everything i said again, it would just be filler and you get the idea lol]

And then I returned home right away to ask you about it, what's happening to me? Sabaku asked with confusion about his face.

His father would go on to explain that his Great grandfather, Sabaku's father's father, Was a member of a very ancient and powerful Bloodline. He would explain to Sabaku what it meant to have a bloodline power and how powerful they could make you. His father had thought that those genes were forever lost to the family. It brought his family great joy and honor to know that it had risen once more inside Sabaku.
He then went on to explain that he learned of another student who actually is related to him, kinda....more like his grandfather was in the same clan as the other students' grandfather. And suggested that he talk more about it with him, mostly because his father didn't know much about the bloodline...even to the point of forgetting what it was called, only knowing about whispers of a myth of a legend about it.

Taking in as much as he could, Sabaku would feel a bit overwhelmed by the situation and decided to go to bed....his life had changed drastically that day and would need time to soak it in....not fully understanding the new power that awoke inside of him....

[OoC WC:697]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back