Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First Field Training for Three [Spectators Thread!]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku led a small crowd of people from around the academy to the seats surrounding the arena proper. With a shining sun on a beautiful afternoon, it didn't take much to gather a crowd to watch a few shinobi fight it out. He glanced downward at the arena and noticed two figures nearing the centre, that must be them. The white haired boy gestured to the seats with a proud grin,

"I hope you all enjoy the show," Riku said with a bow, "We may not be master shinobi. But anyone can take a chance if they have the will of fire in their veins! Talk among your friends, cheer for you who think will win!

With that, the white haired boy bowed, then jogged away, making a small performance out of running in a proper stance to set a scene. He of course returned to walking once he reached the stairwell, heading towards the arena.

[Left topic, moving to fight proper]
[Fighting thread]

(OOC: Enjoy!)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking into the stands the look on the Hyuuga's face was not a pleasant one head tilting to observe the fighters standing within as his chakra leaked out encompassing the area around him, Devastating Aura<i></i>, as his eyes narrowed a booming voice filling the area fury in his words at these antics. "What the hell is this?! A fight club are you serious I will be having words when this is over you can trust me on that." planting a foot on the arena side it cracked under the pressure there was no calm in his words no peace in his features safe to say he was above playing around.

Taking a moment his eyes shifted around the area looking for any familiar faces to snatch up before they attempted to escape him though it would be impressive if they could even stand being around him being students cracking his neck to the side and attempting to calm his breathing before his temper increased further. It was not common for the Hyuuga to act as such however with everything going on around the village it was just enough to push him over the edge a rare event of the usually calm and friendly captain losing his tempter.

"Kenshin and Shinzo will have to hear about this, hell maybe my Aura is strong enough to attract them should make things interesting rather quickly if so."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Ziren heard that there was going to be a battle, and Asuka was involved, he jumped into action. Today, he wore a blue cloak, along with a black shirt underneath, blue jeans. He wore a mask, it was that of the face of a bear, so nobody would really be able to identify him, unless if they could recognize his chakra, or could hear his blood flow.

He didn't know what she was planning, but she had better have a good reason for this. Having fights for no reason does not sit well for him, especially if he is letting her look after his own children. He will watch, and not speak at all.

If he sees that there is a problem, he will jump down there immediatly. If not, he will wait to the end of the match.

But it looks like he wasn't the only one that had their attention grabbed. Yukio was nearby, and he could feel a certain aura coming off of him. Ziren grunted underneath his mask. Looks like Asuka will be answering to a lot of people today...

(Topic entered.)
(Notes: this is before Ziren loses his arm and before he turns Dark Sage)

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Meanwhile,while all the commotion was taking place,Kiramaru and Katsu,would be asleep under a tree,loudly snoring and minding their own business,but the fact that they were sleeping very well,is that they have been pretty tired and are presently having such pleasant dreams.

Then as he starts to feel something unusual,he and his kin slowly wakes up and looks around,seeing them in trouble with the ANBU,he decides to do,nothing,as getting inti trouble would be such a drag that it will just tire him more,and in his mind,he is now planning to contact Maru to break Riku out if he got caught,or worse.

He was confident the plan will go well if he brings Maru in,the S-Rank student,and his unusually strong nose and his dog,that can track Micheal,can possibly find him,if he finds a good time to do so,and in his plan,he was thinking of an ungodly time,midnight,not many people,not many problems,he thought,lying down under a tree.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
da9251e0ff2cbc73de87e310cfcd9e65.jpg

Nitish has got a message from Riku that he was getting it a battle with Asuka and another kid in academy. And Nitish know that this fight was illegal and ANBU can get involved into this fight that why Riku sended him a game plan how to get away with this and then Nitish agrees with the plan and then goes there and Kira, Ziren are there and then Nitish sees Yukio was there and was very angry about that fight and then after arriving there he feels so much chakra running around there. And then he feels a strong chakra flowing in the arena and know that there will be the time when Anbu peoples are coming. And Nitish know when Riku gives him the specific sign and then he have to make a escape route for those in the arena and all the academy kids are with them.

[OCC: TOPIC ENTERED AND STANDING NEAR THE GATE AND WATCHING THE BATTLE.]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren watched what was happening through his mask. His eyes narrowed at the sudden change that Asuka had in her demeanor. It was so familiar to him, but not really. He was just starting to piece together what it might be when a heard another blood flow nearby.

Nitish. The kid seems to be ambitious to say the least, but he didn't know that he would come here. Ziren also thought he heard the blood flow of the kid with the dog, both him and the kid that Asuka was obviously was angry with were both here. He wondered if this was part of their weird small plan. Hoping to pull one over on him. But alas, there will be no telling. None of them would be able to know Ziren, save for Yukio and maybe the kid with the dog.

That was when he heard a blood flow. It seemed like something else was going on. Well, whatever the case may be, Ziren knows that Yukio can round up all these kids. They aren't that hard to handle. He sighed, then jumped down into the arena.

(Ooc notes: Nitish, there is no way to know that Ziren was there, save if you could sense him in any way, he has a mask on. Just a mysterious man with a mask, as of right now)
(Topic left)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing more people arrive there was a moment of pause from the Hyuuga before making any other move wondering how many people he could catch out participating or involved with setting up this little event. Spying Nitish entering the arena it seemed his patience had paid off smiling slightly though there was nothing comforting about this grin the darker look resting in his eye signing this would not be the most pleasant experience. "Well seems you are all content with continuing this, though think its time I make sure non of you make any foolish attempts at escape safe to say it would not be a pleasant experience if you ran."

Bringing his hands together to form a series of handseals before lifting a palm a stream of lightning spreading across the arena before forming a dome to trap all within, Thunderdome<i></i>, before the Captain placed his hands back into his coat tilting his head to the side to address Nitish. "So did you know anything about this? get things out the way sooner rather than later and make life easier for the main branch Sennin." He was not in the mood for playing games or receiving backchat taking a few paces towards the student.

Coming to a stop in front of Nitish the Hyuuga crossed his arms eyes glaring down at the Uchiha with a piercing stare wondering what the young boy would try to do in this situation, Speak, flee, fight. All of these were options already considered countermeasures being put in place piece by piece regardless of if he was dealing with a student or not.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was taking a break. It was rare. Between training, Sennin duties, teaching, and Hokage Guard business (keeping an eye on a former ANBU sennin is harder than it looks sometimes) Kenshin was being pulled many different ways all at the same time.

So on this nice day Kenshin was enjoy a walk in the park. Something so simple could not be underestimated on relaxing oneself. THe birds were singing, there was a light breeze on the air. and.... a thunderdome?

Kenshin stopped walking and stared at the jutsu he recognized. For a solid 15 seconds he didn't move before he hung his head and sighed deeply.

So much for relaxing.

Kenshin would make his way to the dome and see Yukio, his rival, trapping a bunch of students. He did not look happy.

Kenshin would knock on the thunderdome not caring for any damage he took. After he would get Yukio's attention he would motion for him to let him in.

If he was allowed in Kenshin would just look at Yukio. An explanation was clearly in order.

[topic entered]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
a0e8fa789b9c85c11873ae47281d0aa9--dark-anime-guys-anime-demon-boy.jpg

Well Nitish was staring at the battle and he sees Asuka won the battle with the blink of eye and then after a little while later Nitish sees Yukio doing some hand seals and then a storm was created outside the arena and then there was a huge dome of lightning covering the exits and escape routes of Arena. And then after a little while later Nitish sees Yukio coming towards him so Nitish starts watching to his feets and then after a little pause Yukio says “So did you know anything about this? get things out the way sooner rather than later and make life easier for the main branch Sennin." As he says this to Nitish he know if he wasn’t able to do anything now he can be arrested.

So without seeing towards the face of yukio, Nitish continues watching towards his feets and awakes his sharingan and then says “so you want to know whats going on here Yukio~sensei, huh?" And then with his awaked Sharingan Nitish directly see into the eyes of Yukio with are glaring on him. And then he puts him in the genjutsu VERSE OF DARKNESS which will take Yukio into the sea of Darkness for his worst Nightmare. So Nitish can make a safe and sound escape from there but before that he started moving towards Riku to wake up him and escape from the arena.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the massive thunder dome it seemed that something was going on and the Hokage would find out what that was. He allowed himself to smirk as he walked towards the dome, it seemed that what ever was happening was still causing issues. This caught the attention of Takeshi already, as he allowed himself to walk threw the dome he let the currents push and pull the feeling sent his body in to what could be considered an overload, but he continued to allow himself to go through with the result. It was clear that this was put up by his own Son. Though for what reason he was about to find out.

“I would like to know as well, lets start with your name. I would also not have those eyes active around me, threatening one of my own will have you lose those eyes of yours”

Takeshi instantly stepped into the situation, he studied the entire event in a few seconds, it seemed that two students where knocked out. Asuka seemed to have got into a situation, this caused more of a frown to form as the purple aura slowly seeped from Takeshi. The reaper always lingering inside of the Uchiha in those few seconds. It seemed that the situation needed to be explained as he looked toward those that had come here. It seemed there was a few names to spectate including his own Main Branch Sennin. Takeshi allowed himself to nod in the direction of Kenshin showing the Sennin the respect that he was due.

“So, while you debate your next action, ask yourself how would you like to live your life blind. Or would you rather tell me what is going on here?”

[Topic Entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was done with his own set of training and was just returning towards his home and wanted to stop by his dad at the office, just a quick hai and ask how his day was. But... He soon saw a gigantic dome and started to go towards it as that was never good news.

Once he was there he saw a whole lot of people, using his hawkeye he started to look towards the people inside. He saw the persons he met once they started to loot. He recognized a lot from them... He bit the tip of his thumb and soon had a frown. Unsure if they were able to hear him he signed a time. 'Were they looting again?, may I enter?'

Yet he had no idea what or who was going on, he wanted to know the more and the best. Slowly he started to go for his bow as he looked towards the redhaired one of the company. Even thought Izumi wasn't brilliant at some places in the battlefield, he knew for one thing. Keep your guard up.yet at some point even he did the same thing as his dad and pushed himself through the dome inside.
"yup.... I'm awake..." he muttered softly after.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking upon the student as his eyes turned into the distinct hue of the sharingan Yukio shook his head slowly sighing as the world started to coat a shade of black a Genjutsu he was all too familiar with his Hakumei glowing brighter for a split second as the Jutsu was shattered. "Do you think me a student? Are you truly that much of an idiot? Do not treat me like something to be thrown to the side, out of respect for the main branch Sennin here it is not my place to see punishment given for your transgression however make such a play against me against and the outcome will be very different I can assure you." With that out the way his attention was turned to Kenshin and shortly after Takeshi making a gap in the field for the two to enter without much issue.

"Well now that we are all here how about we have the situation explained and the reason I am here doing this now." Taking a few paces towards the Sennin and Hokage though always keeping Nitish within arms reach making sure another foolish attempt at escape didn't cross the boys mind. "I heard a fight would be occurring here and as we all know sparring is never a bad thing when seeking strength, However when words like fight club come into play an illegal form of combat up for bet and sport that can lead to things worse than a quick trip to the medical branch."

Turning his head to look down to the arena a deep breath left the Hyuuga his aura dying down somewhat as to lessen the pressure in the air sighing as he could see the situation before him Asuka destroying the two students she'd been setup to fight. "Point and case, I think we can agree at this point the students have this rather strange image that there will be no consequences for their actions that no matter what they do they will get away with it with a slap on the wrist and a quick scolding but with this I don't believe we can let that slide anymore I'm sure you can agree."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
62102c5078e63113b3373fa43e6e090c.jpg

As Nitish sees that his plan to cast a genjutsu on Yukio sensei was a total failure. And then after a little while later he says “Do you think me a student? Are you truly that much of an idiot? Do not treat me like something to be thrown to the side, out of respect for the main branch Sennin here it is not my place to see punishment given for your transgression however make such a play against me against and the outcome will be very different I can assure you.” Nitish was feeling a bit of overpowered there and then after a little while later someone makes a hole in Yukio sensei’s jutsu and when Nitish sees who he is and he comes to find out it was the hokage who made the hole in Yukio sensei’s jutsu and then as he comes near Nitish he says “I would like to know as well, lets start with your name. I would also not have those eyes active around me, threatening one of my own will have you lose those eyes of yours” And then Nitish was whispers to himself “Oh..Shit now this is a whole lot of mess.” And then he starts answer the questions they asked but before that he deactivates his sharingan and says “My name is UCHIHA NITISH.” And then after a little pause Nitish sees many of them are getting there and all are high-ranked ninja’s and then one similar face comes and then Nitish thinks “What now Izumi also came?” and then Yukio sensei says “Well now that we are all here how about we have the situation explained and the reason I am here doing this now. I heard a fight would be occurring here and as we all know sparring is never a bad thing when seeking strength, However when words like fight club come into play an illegal form of combat up for bet and sport that can lead to things worse than a quick trip to the medical branch." And then Nitish says that “Sorry about this but I’m an innocent victim who get involved in all this stuff because of a unknown letter.” And then Takeshi says “So, while you debate your next action, ask yourself how would you like to live your life blind. Or would you rather tell me what is going on here?” and then Nitish whispers to himself “Now, what hokage want to say he want to make me blind.” And then Nitish says “okey…okey… I will speak, I got a letter and that letter said that this fight was a training battle which Asuka organised and we think that ANBU can get involved because they says it as a FIGHT CLUB which is illegal and My role in this battle is when ANBU figures get into the arena I have to make an escape for the fighter who are fighting her so they can get out of here safely.” And then he says “that’s all I know about this battle.” And then Yukio sensei says “Point and case, I think we can agree at this point the students have this rather strange image that there will be no consequences for their actions that no matter what they do they will get away with it with a slap on the wrist and a quick scolding but with this I don't believe we can let that slide anymore I'm sure you can agree." And then Nitish says to them “well there was no big role of mine and I wasn’t even fighting so please rethink about my actions.” And then Nitish waits for their answer on his and the students present there with their all punishment.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne could feel the overpowering Chakra of the ANBU captain, Sennin and Hokage. This was not good at all, but at least Rayne was probably just as much in the dark as they were and she was dragging the master mind towards them. Her Sharingan dissapeared. Now that the Leaf's strongest were here, she didn't have anything to worry about. Asuka was safe, she walked towards them and dropped Michael at Yukio's feet. In this regard, now to start with the monologue.

Rayne bowed respectfully to each of the men present, she needed to stay composed and respectful. Any false move could land Asuka in trouble. Rayne glared once at Nitish, this guy was involved in it and who knew what exactly it was. "This guy." She pointed to Michael. "I believe is the master mind of whatever is going on." Rayne dug around in her pockets and took out the letter, taken off Sato, she had sent to them. "Asuka had asked Riku and Sato for a training spar, she was pretty excited for it too." Rayne handed the letter to Yukio, hopefully he would pass it around. "When Yukio-san showed up I knew something was wrong, especially with in the clear bad mood he was in. So, to prevent further escape. I went on with the training, beat Riku up and dragged him up here to hopefully tell all of us what is going on."

She breathed deeply, trying not to shake. "Asuka's version is simple." She wanted to make it clear that she had nothing to do with this. "She asked this Idiot for a training spar so she could test her skills against someone else, Yukio showed up and she knew something was wrong. Felt threatened, I come out. And here we all are. I doubt Sato is involved as well, he had the same surprised look on his face as Asuka. That letter specifically states who was invited. Sato and Riku, anyone else may have had a hand in whatever scheme they did." She bowed again, having finished her speech. Hopefully they would understand Asuka was an innocent bystander on this.

Letter
Sato, Riku. I hereby invite you to the arena in Kitsune park so we can have a training session between the three of us. Us three will test our various skills and hopefully learn and become stronger by this experience. I do hope you both show up.

With Kind regards
Asuka

[Topic Entered]
[Dragged Riku with me]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked as Asuka approached with a few broken students, he allowed a small smirk to come to his lips. He looked over to the students and took the letter from the hand reading it carefully. It seemed that Nitish had already spilled the beans as he allowed himself to walk close to Asuka, his aura wreaking of death as the reaper inside of him lingered around with the smell of blood fresh off his nose. He studied Asuka the newest member of the clan and she had already taken her place but now this action had caused him some concern.

“Asuka, I always find you at the centre of trouble, but this time you have overstepped my expectations”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come together as he begun to recite the well-known sealing formular his eyes never leaving Asuka’s. He let the puff of smoke clear and in his hand, he held the headband that most students wanted, one that signified them as a fully fledged Shinobi of the village and he had to admit right now he felt pride in himself that Asuka had listened to his words. She had stepped from her childish ways and into the light.

“You have shown that you have learned, your combat skills are impressive, and you have grown. You came here to explain yourself instead of running.”

Takeshi allowed a brief to pause his hand clenched on the object he looked back to Asuka. He could not have been prouder at that moment in time, he beamed a smile as he moved his hand towards her he offered the headband of the village hidden in the leaf.

“Today, you walk away a Genin from this Asuka, congratulations, your hard work and effort has paid off. Report to Shinzo or Kenshin, I expect to see great things from you with a little effort”

Takeshi looked at the others those that where already knocked out and those that where part of this he allowed the frown to come back to his face as he turned to Kenshin.

“You are free to discipline the rest as you see fit, I do not want this type of activity inside my Academy, everyone that is a student, report to Shinzo and Kenshin at the academy for your punishment. Failure to go there will only end worse in the long run for anyone that I catch up with.”

[Asuka is hereby promote to the rank of Leaf Genin]
[Academy Students instructed to report to the Academy for Kenshin and Shinzo]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then as Kira woke up under the tree in which he was last time,where it was far enough from the ruckus for no one to notice him,as he noticed Riku on the ground and Nitish in a pickle,he then walked to the scene of the happenings,as he came nearer,he then says.

"God Damn,how unlucky Riku,very unlucky".

A voice would be heard from behind by the others,if they look back,they would see a young student with red fang-like symbols on his cheek in a symmetrical style,with a puppy on his chest,then after he was in the scene and finished speaking,he then looks at Riku's body and asked them.

"Is he dead?...."

Because from the looks if it,there's obviously no more signs of life on that body,leading him to think that Riku is due for an earth bath,or to put it simply:dead,as he assumed that,he then starts to grit his teeth and the pupils of his would then dilate,while doing so he slowly backs off,could it be?...did they kill him?....crap he said in his mind as he backed off from them.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had pushed himself through this barrier and he started to look a little bit lost... Shaking his hand because of the tingling feeling he looked just a bit annoyed. Slowly he bit down on his lip as he was starting to get the picture all together right now. "Aha..." He muttered and started to look towards Asuka, couldn't help but to wave to the small girl before looking back towards the one she had dragged with. "Oi oi... Those are the two looters..." He said loud enough for the others to hear this time, usually keeping things quiet but he couldn't stand for this. "They really are going for a dark path..." He mentioned and started to move a little to the right to keep a clear view. It seemed there was already a genjutsu used on Yukio... So that was even more of a statement that they couldn't lower their guard too much... Alright, maybe the old people, but not he... He wasn't that strong as them yet.

His eyes wandered towards the one slowly crawling away. "Good job making it to here Asuka. Hope to see good things for you... now excuse me... Before someone gets's an electric shot..." He said and excused himself before walking towards where Riku was. "Won't be smart to run into the dome... now would it..?" He said and shook his hand as he had yet again the same tingling feeling. "Now... The dip is here... where is do?" He questioned and didn't look too pleased with him near. "What are you doing here..? And don't bother run away I am quicker..." He spoke towards Kira... He himself had already learned... that where was one...was another.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then after he watches more,he then notices the past person he met,it was that person who I tried shooting with my water gun,he said in his mind,then flashing back to a not long time where he met the woman?..man?....he was slightly confused what his gender was as his appearance was that of a female's.

Then after he spoke towards Kira and asked what he was doing here and also telling him to not even tried to run,he then replies with a voice filled with no emotion at all,no fear nor nothing at him,as Kiramaru did nothing wrong in the first place to feel scared as the person asked him.

"I am doing nothing ma'am?...sir?...and I am not in the mood for tag...and if you excuse me,I am heading off now...bye"

After he finishes speaking,he then puts his hands in his pocket,looks away and walks off from the commotion,as that would be a waste of time,stamina and brain power to deal with,and as he knows these people would force him to speak even if he has nothing to say,he then readies himself by channeling chakra on his hands,but it wouldn't be seen as his hands were hidden but to people who can sense or see chakra,they would notice the travelling of chakra on his hands as he walked off.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back