Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First meetings the worst? Takahashi Sousuke

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy was starting to wonder, he had never seen this man yet in his stay here. He still remembered how Kaen took him in as he was Kaens own Flesh and blood, even though he didn't had to. but he took it for granted. Even though that was already a while, he did hear all these amazing stories regards this person from his father. He and Blitz started to walk the stairs where he thought there would be no end to them. "Why do important people life in luxury leg torture..." The boy muttered to himself, maybe towards his canine companion who seemed to have no troubles.

He would, once finally reaching the place, knock on the door. "H-hello?" He questioned and wait and see. He wanted to ask him so many things, he wanted to know who this man was.

ooc: Topic for Takahashi Sousuke
Sorry that this is so tiny, but I am crappy at starters like this o3o;; next post is bigger I promise you.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Enter.” spoke a voice that seemed to echo. Should Hato follow the orders given to him he would enter the office of the Lord Steward. It was a clean off. Inhumanly clean. Sterile even. The office was ornamental with various metallic objects hanging from the walls. There were clocks, there were cog ornaments, there were even a few pictures of the Steward and his family. The pictures were of a time past. The Steward in these pictures was a younger man, none of these pictures had him smiling, and instead they would all have him in a neutral expression, although most of the people in the picture along with him were smiling. It was perhaps an oddity as this theme of the Steward being neutral in all things was a consistent throughout the ages. Hato would see the Steward getting older and older going from a late teenager into an adult, and last but not lastly as he was now – cast in metal. Curiously the pictures of Sousuke in a full suit of metal in his later years seemed to be animated and full of expression. It was indeed a curious thing that an expressionless rigid faceplate carried with it more emotion than that of a flesh face.

As Hato were to look about the room he would notice that there was a hole in the middle of the room. “I will be with you in one moment Hato.” The voice echoed this time seemingly coming out of the hole in the ground. The sounds of gears shifting could be heard as something was coming up out of the hole. To Hato’s surprise, the Steward would rise of the hole on an elevator platform. He would look inquisitively at Hato with his hands held behind his back. “Salutations Hato. You caught me in the midst of preparing for an adventure … of sorts.” He would explain. “The thing about adventures is … when you think you’re prepared for them… you’re truly not. The worst feeling is when you’re midway through your adventure and you’ve come to realize… you’ve forgot to bring the right tools for the job.” Sousuke was shrouded in his cloak. He looked to Hato and nodded his head. “What can I do for you Hato? You’re Kaen’s lad, are you not?” Sousuke was man who was well informed, and this was one of those things were was most certain of. Sousuke knew of people before they knew of him, and that was saying something.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'enter' those words seemed to echo through the place. Hato at first was wondering why, but as soon as he stepped into the place he pinched his nose. This smell was something he only recognized from the hospital. This clean kind of scent or smell how he would describe it. As he looked around there was no one to be seen. That was till he heard the sound from a hole in the ground that he only just now noticed.
"S-sure!" He reacted and blitz gave a simple soft bark as he lay down by the door. He was being lazy today now. Hato started to walk around the place, looking around a little till he heard a rather unfamiliar sound. He couldn't quite place it then metal grinding on metal. Well not really grinding.
"A-ah... " He had wide-open eyes as he looked towards Sousuke and the platform below him. "Wow... that is amazing..." He would mutter and close in a bit towards him. "S-salutations..?" He now started to wonder, if this was a robot guy from the stories... Then he could have lived long. "Ahh-- sorry for interrupting then." He would simply comment and was unsure how he would introduce himself... He would hold a hand out. "Shinku Hato sir, lord Sousuke." He would introduce himself if the other did or didn't take his hand. He would straighten his back. "My dad is indeed Kaen, my aunt is Kasen. My real mom is out of the picture." He just slammed it like that. "I was just wondering if we could meet, since I heard so many stories... Just in the past few years, I didn't have much time due to the academy, settling in and kind of my own adventures. It is true no matter how prepared you are, things seemed to go doom anyways." He would hold a grim smile and hands behind his head. He didn't had much of a Kaen expression yet, at this was part of his mom's education. In fact the boy was holding himself back a whole lot. "Sooo..." He would think of a question, but in the end, he didn't want to bother him. "What is your adventure going to be about?" He questioned.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PC: Sunahoshi Suzaku

"Nii-san, are you ready to go yet?"

The voice that called around the corner of the still open door to Sousuke's office was youthful but impatient sounding as though he'd been waiting for some time for Sousuke to be ready for the adventure that he'd told Hato about. As he turned the corner of the open office door, Suzaku had his gloved hands placed behind his head with his fingers interlocked with an expression that couldn't be read as anything other than utter boredom before he got a good look at the room and noticed that there was someone that he didn't know standing in the room meeting with the Steward. It hadn't dawned on the young man at all that Sousuke rarely, if ever, left his office door open in such a manner and that it would have been even more unusual for him to do so while he was in the descended area of his office.

He had meant to nag Sousuke more than a little bit on how long he was taking to prepare but only because he was used to the more spontaneous nature of his uncle Zangetsu. In the short time they'd been together, Suzaku had run up against the differences in character between his new caretaker and his closer family members a number of times as Suzaku was used to the "in the moment" nature of how they'd lived in Shadow's Heart and that contrasted very strangely with the orderly and regimented lifestyle that the scientific and professional Steward of Sunagakure lived.

"Oh is... this a bad time? I didn't mean to interrupt."

Last edited:

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would kneel down and pet Blitz. The Steward showed the canine affection as he scratched behind the ears and patted its head. The Steward himself was the owner of a dog and knew very much how to approach a canine and be most friendly about it. “Who’s a good boy? Who likes the scratches? You do. Yes.” While Sousuke entertained himself with the canine, he did listen to Hato speak and in turn he would listen intently. So seemingly Hato’s parentage was rather clear cut. Hato knew his father, but not his mother. Surprisingly he was very blunt about that. Given the blunt nature and how revealing he was about his situation with his mother it did give the Steward a reason to ponder if there was resentment or something bitter about the boy’s situation with his mother. The way how the boy spoke there seemed to be some form of apprehension as he was ‘wondering if they could meet’.“There’s no need to wonder if he could meet, we are actively doing so.” He spoke encouragingly. He took hold of the lad’s hand and shook it soundly. It wasn’t a crushing handshake, but it was a firm one. The boy speak of how he was the subject to many stories he had heard. Sousuke nodded his head. “My hope is that the stories you’ve heard are the good ones. Not everyone has good stories, some are for ill, and others are ... mediocre.” He spoke with amusement in his voice. ”My adventure---” He would begin as he was cut off as Suzaku would then join them. He asked the Steward if he was ready to go. “Soon. I have a visitor, but it should not take overly long.”

“Suzaku this is Hato. He is the son of my bannermen Lord Kaen.” He would introduce the two boys. “Our adventure is to obtain an ancient artifact called the Returner Stone. It is an object of antiquity... which will... not turn the tide of battle for an individual, but within reason it will allow for an individual to regain something that they had lost. It is spoken of in some tall tales.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Blitz didn't even know what was going on, he was getting attention while being used to the fact that he hardly got any from strangers. The fur of this canine is a mix. The belly and part of the paws are covered by the white-colored fur, yet the back and sides of the paws are covered by black. which often scared people away.
He started to wag his tail and lay his head more into the other hand. He made soft noises and Hato would translate them for him, in case he couldn't understand. "He says he likes it very much behind his ear and that he is a good boy."
As they were shaking hands, Hato could still feel the strength behind it, yet it still seemed something was off with him, yet he couldn't fully place it on it. "They are, don't worry, most of them were good I think?" he would question a little as he couldn't really bring up bad ones right now. Not that he had heard them, most of them were either funny accidents where he had to come in, or what he had done or the amazing things.
Hato would turn around as they were being joined by another one, his grey hues looking the other from top to bottom. Not judging, but waging what he had here. Blitz was slowly moving towards him, sniffing on his leg to see if he was safe. "I guess he likes you..., NIce to meet you Suzaku." He would comment. "I was just meeting up, nothing too major." He would be honest on this, it was odd to people refer his father as a lord. "so this adventure... I guess you both go together then." He would smile soft, it would be cool to do something together with a family member. "That sounds like something cool though... if those tales are true, I hope you regain that something you have lost though... if not, then at least you have a good memory, which often are more precious?" He would question a little, not really sure where their morales would be regards of that subject. "At least I think so, every moment I spend with people, let that be family, people I just met, they are all cherished. "

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“Soon. I have a visitor, but it should not take overly long.”

"Okay just let me know---"

Suzaku's response to Sousuke's statement that they would be leaving soon was abruptly cut short as Blitz wandered closely enough to sniff at him and Suzaku's attention was immediately captured by the canine. Having been raised in a place which could easily be described as "the wild" by a group that considered themselves a part of nature as opposed to civilization, it would not be entirely inaccurate to say that Suzaku had been raised by wolves.

Or at least one really big one and his pack.

Going down to one knee, Suzaku let Blitz take his time sniffing his scarred fingers before reaching forward to give him a soft rub around the head and ears with a wide smile on his face. He loved animals of every description and found dogs to be especially agreeable in most situations. He'd been bitten more than once by trying to bond with a creature that was absolutely disinterested in being friends with him but that never stopped him from trying. Master Mikaboshi had always scolded Suzaku for his lack of discretion when it came to animals but his mom always told him that it reminded her of his dad so Suzaku never stopped trying. After all, if it reminded her of his dad then it meant that it was a good thing right?

“Suzaku this is Hato. He is the son of my bannermen Lord Kaen.”

"I guess he likes you..., NIce to meet you Suzaku."

Absorbed as he was in lavishing attention on Blitz, it took a moment for Suzaku to remember that he was in the presence of others as Hato was introduced to him by Sousuke and the other young man greeted him. A little embarassed, Suzaku rubbed the back of his head as he reluctantly tore his attention away from the dog in front of him to acknowledge the introduction. Suzaku didn't understand the word "bannerman" but he figured now wasn't the best time to ask for an explanation. It was just another thing on the long list of things that Suzaku had not known about life in the civilized world that he was slowly coming to learn by spending time around Sunagakurians.

"Glad to meetcha!" Suzaku exclaimed as he did his best to resist the urge to return the full of his attention to Blitz.

“Our adventure is to obtain an ancient artifact called the Returner Stone. It is an object of antiquity... which will... not turn the tide of battle for an individual, but within reason it will allow for an individual to regain something that they had lost. It is spoken of in some tall tales.”

Sousuke hadn't told him fully what the plan for their adventure was-- the fact that the word adventure was involved was enough to pique Suzaku's interest. He hadn't been on a good adventure since he'd left Shadow's Heart since he hadn't seen his uncle Zangetsu in some time who was usually the one that took him on such sojourns.

"At least I think so, every moment I spend with people, let that be family, people I just met, they are all cherished."

Hato's thoughts mirrored Suzaku's exactly. He didn't care why they were going on the adventure really. It was only enough for him that they did. He wanted the memory and the experience of challenging the unknown and battling the impossible. Suzaku had grown up an insatiable daredevil willing to jump into danger head first for the right reasons which generally amounted to any reason.

"You should come with us, Hato! What better way to be friends than to have an adventure?" As usual, Suzaku's mouth moved before his brain had a chance to catch up and encouraged Hato to come with them on their outing without taking any time to consider whether or not Sousuke would feel comfortable bringing him along. "And Blitz, of course!"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hato’s dog seemed to enjoy the attention he was being given. Sousuke was not of the Inuzuka clan, but his wife was. Okibi too was of an Inuzuka heritage. Sousuke was very much used to dealing with their familiar partners. “My first ward, Okibi, she had a … monstrously sized black Doberman who had glowing red eyes. He was named Seven by a morally bankrupt scientist who experimented on him, and tortured him in the name of Science. I’ve learned … much about dogs through Seven.” Sousuke paused for a moment. “Seven aged differently than most dogs, and … well for a time he was dead, but he reincarnated.” Sousuke explained. For a moment there was a grim nature about the man. Seven was a dear and true companion to Okibi, but Seven and Sousuke had a friendship too that was long lasting. “When I was young I was not initially a person who … enjoyed pets, that’s changed obviously. I have a husky.” Sousuke observed as Suzaku and then Blitz were introduced, and it very muched seemed like the later took a liking to the former. Sousuke would nod his head.

Hato would then make an inquiry as to the adventure. “Yes. Young master Suzaku will be joining me on this adventure. This will be the first he has had with me, and… I hope it will not bore him too greatly…” In truth, Sousuke had not counted on Suzaku being that interested, but he was indeed his father’s son and willing to help out on a whim. The Returner Stone was not to be taken lightly. Sousuke did consider using the object for his own ends to regain his flesh or something in between. He would look down at his metallic hands. While Takahashi Steel was indeed very durable and made hardy weapons there were limits to it, like all things. Sousuke was Guardian Protectorate of Sungakure, and needed to be limitless in order to defend his people. There was a nagging fear at the back of his mind. During the battle at the wall, their enemy had turned Sousuke off for a time. While he was able to reactivate, it was an unsettling thought to know that their foe had that power. The Steward wanted to use the Returner Stone, but at the same time he was aware that wishes were dangerous as they were interpretative.

“Good memories are indeed precious. Experience in adventures … gives perspective but is educational as well. Through experience we gain wisdom.” He would answer in agreement to Hato. Sousuke’s eyes would glow a low white for the moment. Suzaku then spoke up and how friends are made through adventuring. This gave Sousuke pause. The young did as his father would do and jump before he looked. Sousuke’s adventure could be dangerous, and certainly he would not want anything to happen to Hato. Suzaku? Well, that was a little bit of a different story. If anything Sousuke could trust in Mikaboshi’s education of the boy, and secondly he could trust in his lineage’s ability to protect the boy. Suzaku was indeed a Sunahoshi, and that could speak for itself. “Ah… well… I’m uncertain as to how Hato’s father would react to his son being gone for an extended amount of time… and on such short notice. We also need to be considerate of Hato’s own schedule.” Sousuke would speak onto both Hato and Suzaku in an attempt to manage expectations.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Blitz his tail started to wag a lot more as soon as the male would scratch behind his ear. at the moment that the other stopped giving attention, Blitz gave a rather annoyed look towards him. Then it could almost be taken as a pouty emotion before he would lay down again next to the door. The petting was too nice... In Hato's head, he already made a snicker, he could easily tell that he was craving for more attention. He always was... It reminded him of a giant teddy that barked.

'Bannerman...' was something even he himself had to ask what it meant... but he was unsure as to if it were to be smart to do it... Yet he would lift his hand, he finally had the guts to ask. "Even though I am here now for a small while... I am still a bit unsure about how Bannerman is used... is that like where I used to be, that you fight under someone's flag, or is it more used to be like under a guardians wing?"

Hato listened towards them both, in his head, he started to think of a Doberman. He never had seen something like that, so it was quite hard to imagine what the other would be meaning, especially with the reincarnated stuff and all that. slowly he would look from the young man to the metal man once more. "It wouldn't be like one of those kids tales right..? Where flesh would be hanging, bones visible... you know... zombie doggy? That would give me the creeps..."

"That reminds me of a saying we used in the village where I stayed first with mom... wisdom is the daughter of experience... in the past, I didn't get it, but I get it now..." He would eye them both as they talked further, even the other when he asked him to join them... he was rather unsure how to answer on that. He wanted to go with them, experience the battles, watch them or even participate... But then again, what if there were no battles? Then it would soon turn boring... Here in the village, he saw many of them in the Old Suna. "Ah… well… I’m uncertain as to how Hato’s father would react to his son being gone for an extended amount of time… and on such short notice. We also need to be considerate of Hato’s own schedule.”
Hato would nod on this. "I wish to, but I am afraid I cannot. I still have my own squad, and the fact that my dad will be home in a day from all his missions and my birthdate will be close to." He felt bad to say no, especially after meeting them now. "But... if you want to, you mentioned earlier you had a Husky, if you have no one watching out for him, I could while you are gone? I mean... he would have everything in the house, Blitz is quite easy with others, even non-ninja dogs. Just... not cats..." He would sigh at the last part and eye his canine who looked to hato, suddenly turning away as if he was saying. "I do not... I don't bite.. often.. usually... sometimes.. Actually they might want to keep your distance."

MFT: 544

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“Good memories are indeed precious. Experience in adventures … gives perspective but is educational as well. Through experience we gain wisdom.”

Listening wasn't the right word for what Suzaku was doing as Sousuke spoke. Just after he'd stopped paying direct attention to Blitz the ninja canine began to play for more attention and immediately got what he was angling for as he rolled on his back and drew Suzaku's attention back down to him. Suzaku certainly heard what Sousuke was saying and if pressed he could probably repeat back the jist of what he'd said but he definitely wasn't listening. He'd tried his hardest to divert his attention away from the dog but he couldn't really be blamed for not paying complete attention to his steward, how could he? There was, after all, a dog in the room that needed attention to be given to him and Suzaku was just the young man to fill those shoes.

Ah… well… I’m uncertain as to how Hato’s father would react to his son being gone for an extended amount of time… and on such short notice. We also need to be considerate of Hato’s own schedule.”

Sousuke's reminder of their obligation to be considerate of Hato's schedule snapped Suzaku back to reality again and away from paying too much attention to Blitz-- which he was more than pleased to do --and brought him back just as Hato confirmed that he could not join them for the upcoming adventure.

"Rain check then! When you get time you should come over to Nii-san's house and we'll fight. I promise it'll be fun." Laughed Suzaku with a thumbs up, one hand still on Blitz's back as he crouched near the dog. Suzaku was still adjusting to life among other humans and especially other human children. To him the invitation to come over and have a scrap between them was the most fun thing he could consider offering to someone else even if it sounded a little more like a threat than he understood. "I'm gonna go make sure everything is ready. Don't take too long, Nii-san. We're losing sun already!"

Taking a last look at Blitz, Suzaku stood up and looked like he was going to turn and just leave before he stiffened for a moment as though he'd suddenly remembered something and turned back to Hato and bowing a bit more formally than was necessary in a somewhat unpracticed, awkward way.

"It was good to meet you, Hato." He said in a somewhat stilted tone of voice as he glanced at Sousuke as though looking for some kind of approval for remembering his manners before turning and bolting off from the scene in an attempt to escape the awkwardness of almost leaving before doing the thing that Sousuke told him he should always do after meeting someone new.

[Leaving topic unless stopped]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hato inquired about the nature of the bannermen. He would hold his hands behind his back. “Very astute. A bit of both to be completely honest. Your father’s household has particular benefits of being a bannermen. At the same time he is bound to uphold my family’s belief structure, my family’s principles, and my family allies. Suffice to say my allies are his allies.” Sousuke explained. “Your father does have access to some of my resources which is not minute by any means.” He explained readily. By proxy if Hato had requested help from Sousuke, the Lord Steward would in fact do so, if the request was reasonable enough.

It was then that Hato spoke out loud of his thoughts of Seven. In this, the Steward realized he had erred when he spoke of Seven’s return to the living. Hato’s imagination had ran off with him, and so he very much believed that Seven was in fact some sort of Zombie dog. “Ah… er… not quite. Number Seven had reincarnated as a puppy. A very small and very newborn puppy that was white. Number Seven prior to reincarnating was … well, some people considered his appearance haunting or disturbing, but he did not have visible bones. It was more of the fact he had been a monstrously large dog that had glowing red eyes. My mother was very much haunted by him for the first number of years he had become part of the family unit.” Sousuke explained in an attempt to fix the mental image Hato had of Number Seven who was by no means a monster. Seven was an old friend who very much needed a retirement from trauma, the horrors of war, and from dealing with his creator. Suffice it to say, Sousuke had once met with the Scientist who created Seven. Of the two men, one of them left in a body bag, and if was very much not the man talking to Hato.

Sousuke nodded at Suzaku who took it well that Hato would not be joining them. The Lord Steward had hoped that in his time with Suzaku he did not overly prove to be a ‘wet blanket’ or the ‘fun police’ as it were. Teenagers had such interesting modern terms these days for negative parenting these days? Sousuke had several wards throughout history, and the language they used changed much like the times did. “We might lose a bit of sun, but not all of it.” He assured Suzaku. Yes their journey would take some times, and certainly it was best to travel during the day and not the night… which brought Sousuke to the next topic… Kitchy. The Steward would place his index finger and his middle finger near his mouthplate and he would whistle. The moment he did so several puppies and a husky dog would stroll on it. The whole lot of them stood at attention, except Kitchy who would look over to Sousuke. “Kitchy is in fact a lady and … well … she does have a few puppies. She’s not a ninja dog, but she does understand everything I say, but I’m certain she would enjoy some company and … a change of scenery.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"R-reincarnated..?" The young male reacted a bit surprised as he tilted his head a bit to the side. That was something new, a puppy even... He never had heard about someone or something being reincarnated... He would lean onto his hand as he listened to the tale that was being told. "Aha... That is something entirely different..."
Moments later the other would take his leave from the scene. Hato would put a hand up as a sign of goodbye. "Hm- Next one we could maybe share!" He would grin towards the other as he would place his hands behind his head. He was rather glad to make friends, he was somewhat afraid as he was from outside the town originally, that he wouldn't be making many.

As he offered to take care of their animal, he was surprised to see many coming. For a moment even Blitz didn't know exactly what to do or how to react, from one moment of peace and quiet, the next moment it was crowded and busy. Not to mention that whistle.. It was sharp and loud, and Hato never really had to use that either. 'I guess he left at the best moment..' the boy thought as he looked towards them all. At first, he didn't give them any attention so that the pups could calm down a little, however, he did keep a watch on them. Kitchy is in fact a lady and … well … she does have a few puppies. She’s not a ninja dog, but she does understand everything I say, but I’m certain she would enjoy some company and … a change of scenery.” "So many..." He replied after the other and his gaze would soon be turned towards the husky standing near the stewards. "I have to say... Those are lovely looking pups of your girl." He tried to compliment them both as he wasn't sure how well the mother husky understood them. Blitz would slowly get closer to say hello. "Is there anything I need to keep the mind off? Do they use leaches and such?" That was the one thing he wasn't used to... As blitz always roamed free.

MFT: 364

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Reincarnation is a curious thing. I have no true understanding of how the afterlife works. There have been different recollections of it depending on who is asked. Suffice it to say even I, in all my intellect, cannot understand it.” The Steward was known to be a man heavily invested in worldly rules and logic. This was a man who dealt with numbers, the natural world, and science. While Sousuke in his younger days had been dubious that it was Seven who had returned, he could in fact not deny that the Doberman returned. It was perhaps one of the lighter things to happen in his bleak career. The fact that Seven had went from being a black Doberman to a white one was a most curious situation. Sousuke wasn’t sure if it was some deity having a good laugh at the situation or something else. The Steward once upon a time was a religious man, but he was no longer so. Again the reason behind this would be another more sobering chronicle in the long history of the Lord Steward.

The puppies that were the children of Kitchy stood attention, and for their age showed a certain dignified manner. Sousuke would point them out and identify them, “Cog. Clock. Spot. Watch.” After Sousuke spoke a name, the corresponding puppy would bark, which in the language of beasts would translate to a greeting. Kitchy would take her place beside the Steward who would place his hand on her head and give the older Husky a scratch behind the ears. Kitchy would nod her head at the compliment given to her. The canine would bark out a thanks to the compliment, of sorts. As Blitz greeted the company, the companion of Hato was greeted in return by a synchronized greeting by all the puppies. The Steward would snap his finger and the puppies would then proceed to stiffen less and they would approach Blitz. Clock and Cog would sniff at Blitz. Spot and Watch on the other hand would lay down. “Leash? Ah no. Kitchy is quite well mannered, she will attend to your call, if called upon. Her puppies on the other hand might require a second call, if they’re in fact playing. That being said … a leash wouldn’t hurt but they will attend your call and understand most commands.” Sousuke explained. He would look to Blitz to see whether or not he had a collar or a tag indentifying him. “Leashes are not common amongst canine familiars are they? My mother once tried to leash Seven, but she found it most difficult to do so.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Reincarnation is a curious thing. I have no true understanding of how the afterlife works. There have been different recollections of it depending on who is asked. Suffice it to say even I, in all my intellect, cannot understand it.” Hato could only second on that, as he thought now the same regards it.

As he looked over the pups he would listen towards their names. "wow..." Blitz his ears would go from front to back as he was listening towards them. All Hato was trying to do was remember their names and hopefully matching them to the right one. Blitz carefully sniffed them and wagged his tail a little, he was a bit careful as he had no idea how fragile or not they were. "not a leash... yush.." Hato would place his fingers on his chin. "I heard that in some places is a leash is mandatory... Even some of the fancy households have one... They are rare indeed. I never really tried with Blitz as he usually follows... Yet at a certain part, I wish I had a leash on him... Then again, if he gets himself into trouble, he surely can get himself out..." At that Blitz looked back, winced a little. "Not my bad that you ended up in that fish container after you chased down a cat..." He sighed and would look towards the steward. "So... Their names were... Kitchy..." And he would start pointing to each. "Cog... CLock.. Spot and.. watch..." Blitz would lay down beside the pups to make himself less big for them. "Do they get a special feed or can I feed them the regular? Blitz gets fresh water each morning, fresh meat on a day with 1/4th bowl of regular food. Blitz never really gets a bone... As he rather has pets..."

MFT: 303

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke watched the interaction between Blitz and Hato. While Sousuke was not an Inuzuka himself, he was able to trace out segments of the conversation between the two. There were antics between the two which was a healthy thing. Sousuke found comparisons between Hato and Blitz between Okibi and Seven. Blitz had enough attitude behind himself. The Lord Steward found himself recollecting a number of occasions that involved Okibi and Seven getting into a number of shenanigans. Luckily no one ever really got hurt in all of it, and most of it was for fun and games.

Hato would seem to have some minor problems in trying to remember most of their names. “Most of their names are from mechanical objects. Granted that Kitchy is short for Kitchenzilla... and that Spot is probably the most different compared to the other siblings.” He would suggest. He would then observe as Blitz would then lie down next to the puppies. The four of them would in turn stare back at Kitchy and Sousuke. The Husky would nod her head ant the pups would in turn jump on and wrestle with Blitz. Given all the mechanical objects, displays, and the likes the scene of young dogs frolicking is what one would perhaps call it a very human emotion filled moment.

Hato would then question Sousuke about if there was special feed for them or if they could eat regular dog food. Sousuke would clap his hands together for a moment. “Ah. No, they can have a regular feed. Kitchy is rather careful with the treats for her pups, mainly because ... it is not exactly the best idea to spoil young ones at this particular point in time.” Sousuke would explain. Sousuke was not spoiled as a child, and certainly Kitchy was not spoiled either. Spoiling a child would oftentimes lead to a very ... different adult that had a number of questionable characteristics. “Do you put eggs in Blitz’s food? I have seen some people do that. It’s something that I certainly have not done. I suspect that Blitz has somewhat of a strict diet? If so, most admirable really... and ah – has Blitz been with you since you came to Sungakure?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the other explained those names once more. Hato did his utter best to remember them all.
Blitz enjoyed being with the others and started to playfully play along. He was taking it easy and didn't whelp easily by their tiny spark teeth or nails. If all, he enjoyed it with those puppers. The eyes of Hato soften a little as he took a small smile. "Really awesome to see this...." He commented softly as if Blitz wasn't the one to hear those words. "So... Regards to treats it is somewhat the same... Like I said Blitz rare gets one..." He would listen towards him once more and giggle soft. "Actually... I found him a long time ago... Once I was very young, my mother raised me in a small village near the border. I met Blitz in a temple somewhere underground, more like ruins. His mom was dead... I spent all night with him, trying to get his attention that I wasn't going to hurt him. But I would take care of him... His mom was huge... so I am rather... careful with his size. His mom was killed... I am just not sure by what, still not." He was honest in his action and Blitz his ears perked for a moment, he let a pup know that one part was off-limits... You can fill in the blank for what part.
"I never had placed eggs in his food... I heard the same too, but I just provide him fresh food, vegi's sometimes... as the in the wild eat often deers, rabbits and such and they eat plants." It wasn'\t that much special that he gave the other. Sometimes there was rice with it... But over all Blitz was picky eater anyway.

MFT: 292

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
From the way that Hato described Blitz’s mother it seemed like she was a large canine. Sousuke would look at Blitz once more. If Seven was to be the prime example of large canines, then ... Blitz’s mother would have to indeed be a massive creature. Sousuke then considered what stage of life Blitz would be then. Given his size, then the canine in question was perhaps in his infancy. “Blitz, I hope you to grow to be larger than a stallion.” Sousuke spoke to the canine directly. Seven in his previous life was indeed comparable to a stallion, but he was not quite as large. Seven in his second life wasn’t able to grow larger than his original form. It made the Steward wonder if Blitz’s mother could reincarnate like Seven did. “You know... Seven came back. It is possible that Blitz’s mother could return ... someday, but all the same Blitz and you have each other now.” He offered the two of them a bit of possibility. “I will say, that ... Seven was avenged, but a bit of detective work was required. Perhaps ... perhaps I could lend you some tools to investigate the matter further if you desire. If it is something that you and Blitz have moved on from ... then that is fine.”

Sousuke would look to the clock. “I have kept Suzaku waiting long enough. With that I will have to bid you adieu.” He would kneel down to scratch Blitz one last time. “Don’t let the pups boss you around too much. If you have to let them know who is boss, you have my permission, but I am certain that Kitchy would want you to check in with her as well.” He would explain. Then he would turn to Hato. “Give my best to your father. Tell him that I’m expecting him for a visit. He still has yet to get outfitted. That blade he has isn’t going to cut butter if he keeps using it. He needs a proper blade made of Takahashi Fire-Forged Steel.”

[Topic to conclude after Hato’s post]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The way that the other spoke to him, was something Blitz wasn't entirely used to. They often spoke towards him through Hato as they understood each other so much better. This was however a welcoming suprise towards the canine as he barked a moment and then looked back towards him. Almost as if he was saying ofcourse he would. "Maybe he would like, maybe he wouldn't. It will be up with him instead of myself." He said as Hato would smile soft towards the canine. Before having his eyes again at the younger puppers all around the place. "At least we wait till the babysitting is done." He cheered a little.

As the other said his goodbyes, he thought it would be maybe the logical thing to do in return. “Don’t let the pups boss you around too much. If you have to let them know who is boss, you have my permission, but I am certain that Kitchy would want you to check in with her as well.”
"
Don't worry about that, I will make sure that Kitchy and I are at the same page... cannot judge for Blitz, he often wanders around when I cannot see him. I do hope that the puppers don't take his personallity in that part." He sighed somewhat and started to wave the other goodbye. " I will tell him that, don't worry. Please take care of yourself and Suzaku-kun. " He would take a small bow, spoke towards the dogs to guide them with him and left with all of them.

[Sorry for the late wrap up]
[Topic left]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back