Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private First times are always special [Event Shadow Steward]

Ranran

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D Rank
The moon hung lightly over a cloudless sky the silent inky black canvas doted only by stares shining down on the glorious merchant city known as Soon's Haven before a shadow passed before them as a hawk swopped down from the darkness to glide over the city illuminated by the lights doting the street before finally coming to rest on the windows ceil of a building towering of the village demonstrating it's power over village it surveyed by it's mere existence. Idly the Hawk surveyed it's surroundings carefully before movement inside the window drew the creatures attention however the halls were dark and only the slivers of the moonlight above caught hold with the dark halls. Suddenly blood spattered the inside of the window spooking the bird and causing it to flee as a tall dark haired women stepped out of the shadows and into the illumination of the moon.

Tall and dark haired with pale white skin and sickly red eyes the girl was dressed in a black kimono with long metallic claws glinting from beneath her sleeves. Behind her was a seen of horror as bodies of civilian workers were impaled upside down on the walls of the hall letting their blood slowly pool beneath them like a freshly caught deer. Shion slowly turned around and admired her handiwork her hand gently trailing over each body as she passed as she headed for the last room she had to visit in this hall her hand coming up to a headset as she walked. "Otou-San Shion has cleared the third floor and got lots of new trophies. I'll be down soon." Her voice was calm and almost devoid of emotion but you could ear the undertones of tenderness as she spoke to her father. Her reply was a boisterous laugh as a splashing sound came from the other end of the headset. "Haha that's my little pumpkin. I will see you soon your Mother and I are just cleaning up the lobby." Shion just smiled at her fathers words as she stepped into the office only to find a women cowering under her desk, Shion squealed at the thought of another trophy and closed the door to the office behind her.....the screams started soon after.

Meanwhile up on the fifth floor the slaughter had been a lot less brutal as the people had been killed with a clean sword strike right up until the managers office where the manager himself found that same blade impaled through his stomach as he squirmed in agony impaled to the floor while a young girl sat on his desk slowly looking through sheets of a paper for anything that could help the situation in the village. The man pinned to the floor was no special just a yes man that obeyed the barons and kept this building running without their input but to Ranran he was very special as she stashed all she could find in the office into a pouch at her hip. "You know people say that a first time has a very special meaning. That the first successful endeavour will be remembered for the rest of that persons life." Standing from her seat Ranran walked over to the dying man and sat down on his chest so that her mask face hovered over the mans paling features. "In my family we are forced to wear a mask until we take our first life. The act is very sacred and victims chosen very carefully." As Ranran spoke her hands slowly came up to her mask and unfastened the straps allowing the mask to come free in her hands as she slowly moved it away from her face but keeping it imposed between herself and her victim. "You were chosen as my first kill and in thanks for this honour you will be the first to see my face before you die." Slowly the mask was moved a side causing her victim to gurgle in horror at the child's visage.

"Aww am I that cute? Well
FqeudmrXoAQoeYw.jpg
time to say goodbye gotta finish up here."
Grabbing the sword that was impaling the man Ran jerked the blade roughly finishing her victim off with a brutal slice before prising her sword from the quickly cooling corpse. Reaching up to her own headset Ranran left the office and walked down the hall ignoring the bisected bodies littering the floor. "Tou-san I'm on my way too and I got the shit you wanted." Not getting a reply and assuming her father was busy Ranran headed down stairs.

Now you may be wondering why Ranran and her family were here committing murders left and right and the simple answer was that they had been indulging in some philanthropy. You see before Ranran's family had come to sand they had been traveling around nomadically staying in small villages between jobs and they had always been welcomed on their travels and treated kindly and when you fuck with a family friend you fuck with the Fatal Eclipse a troupe known in civilian circles for their high success rate. So they had tracked down this building a major office where juicy secrets were stored and after cutting off any escape they had murdered every worker in the building to prove a point.

Ran looked up as she stepped down onto the second floor as her brother Sendou sat on the steps gnawing away on someone's leg.
"Was there someone even worth eating Sendou? Come papa is waiting for us." Not a fan of her brothers habits Ran didn't want for the cannibal to follow after and continued on her way until she found her youngest sibling waiting for her in the lobby. Satsui and Hado happily skipped up to their sister the two eight year olds completely covered in blood. "How the heck did you end up like this? Come here." Ranran pulled out some tissue and attempted to dab her sibling clean but the pair fussed and soon fled from their older sister to their parents waiting at the front door. Looking around the lobby Ran couldn't help but admire her parents work as they had butchered people here with blunt force trauma but no a single drop of blood remained on their person. Her father a tall skinny man wearing office slacks and a white button shirt gently pushed his glasses back up from failing down his face as he lit a cigar. "My baby is all grown up!" Before bursting into tears at seeing his daughters unmasked face. Blushing Ranran walked up to her father and pushed the documents she had stolen into his chest. "Geez dad at least act a little cool. " Sighing Ranran looked up to the shattered security camera hanging limply from the roof before the rest of her family stepped into the lobby. Looking between each other the family quickly hugged in a job well done before leaving through the front door. It would be interesting to see who would find the butcher shop this office had become.

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back