Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

FITE ME [Open 1v1]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Sanyu took big steps into the center of the coliseum and took a stance. He was bored, training by himself, teaching students at the academy, he needed a challenge. He hasn't been part of a fight in such a long time, he was scared his instincts were beginning do decay. He didn't want to get weak, but there weren't a lot of people to challenge, being part of the academy's regular teachers he only interracted with students, and he couldn't fight them, that'd be child abuse. Alas, Sanyu stood in the middle of Kitsune Park. There weren't many people in the audience, there was no planned fights, some people hoping to see some action but many knew better. The student tournament was no longer running, and while it was exciting to watch, Sanyu desired a battle of his own.

Sanyu checked his pockets and his pouch, making sure he had all his tools, traps, and poisons. He wondered if he had too many items on him, he's never had an opportunity to use them so he wasn't sure if they were even necessary. He sighed. "I don't think anyone would even come right now." He rubbed his temple at his own stupidity, nobody was going to waste their time on a random fight, but the possibility got him to stay.​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Completely wanting to get away from diaper duty, at least for a few minutes, Umashi somehow ended up smack dab in the middle of the coliseum. However which way it happened, Umashi was no stronger to irking Yomi by taking up random spars with the local Konoha folk. Today it seemed like he wouldn't be disappointed as another shinobi also found his way towards the middle of towards he floor as well. Though people might have been expecting a bloodbath, that they weren't going towards her receive today. Dressed in his medical whites, Umashi like look just like any other medic . . . Unless somebody was actually paying attention to faces. Speaking up, Umashi waved. "Hello there, might I have a minute of your time?" It might have seemed harmless enough but in the middle of such an arena, it was as good as a challenge issued.

OOC: Cellphone post is short!

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
It wasn't too long before a man also entered the arena. It didn't take long for Sanyu to realize who it was, not many in Konoha had that skin tone. It was even more apparent in his white outfit that offset the skin tone so obviously. He hadn't been back for long, but it was clearly the hokage. It seemed strange referring to him in that manner, not too long ago he was bowing and addressing Yomi as 'Lady Hokage' and now he had to go back to 'Lord Hokage', luckily he wasn't important enough to actually speak to them on a regular basis to where he referred to Umashi as a Lady. However, upon his appearance Sanyu's brain went into overdrive. Is the Hokage down here to challenge him? He seemed friendly, maybe this will be a friendly spar, but the Hokage could wipe the floor with him. 'Perfect...' Sanyu thought before giving a full 90 degree bow to the Hokage. "Of course, Lord Hokage, take good care of me." Sanyu took a few steps back before moving into an offensive stance.

[Calling B-Mod]​

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Modded Combat!
1aa817939f4c0693c55d090178620032.jpg

I will be your moderator for this fight. Please send me the following and take note of the other items on the list as well:
  • Copy of your stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus.
  • Remember you can only use the stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus listed in your profile and the data you send me round 1.
  • When making your actions up, remember to list as much information as you can. not only does this improve the speed of your mod but also its accuracy.
  • List your maintains with your actions if you are maintaining a jutsu.
  • Conditionals are tricky, refer to the UBR for more information.
  • Link the attacks you are using, failing to do this may result in your actions not being moderated by your mod.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Sanyu
v8TW7lk.png

HP: 36,000-1266-43=34,691
CP: 42,000-4612+840=38,228
AP: 10-9.5 = 10.5 AP Next Round
|
Umashi
nNIlo1t.gif

HP: 45,000- 3504+1350+52+5=42903
CP: 36,600-9150+1098=28,548
NE: 16470-7750+9150=17870
AP: 10 - 8.75 = 11 AP Next Round
[/col]
The Turtles
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-video-app_51755-96914_1

HP(Akasan): 8850-0=8850
CP: 7350-0+0=7350

HP(Akashi): 8850-0=8850

HP(Akani): 8850-0=8850

HP(Akiachi): 8850-0=8850
CP: 7350-420+0=6930

AP: 5-2.25 = 6 AP Next Round
Status: Equipped with Metalhead! Akiachi and Akani protected by Pristine Aura!​

What Happened?:

0.00s Sanyu equips his ninja tools and enters enchanter style
0.00s Umashi equips his Limitless Kusanagi and enters earth style
0.00s Sanyu does a hidden action
1.00s Umashi enters Sage Mode!
2.5s Sanyu does a hidden action
3.5s Umashi summons his Ninja Turtles!
4.5s The Turtles equip a.. weapon?
5.5s Sanyu does a hidden action
6.5s Umashi uses Pristine Aura on he, Akiachi and Akani!
7.75s Umashi uses Projetile Launcher on Sanyu(Hits the real one and one clone)
8.0s Akiachi uses Needle Shower at Sanyu! (8 hits, 1 25%, 3 misses)
9.5s Sanyu does a hidden action(Breaks through Umashi's barrier, remaning damage hits)

End of Round 1!​

[Like usual if there are any issues with the mod tell me]
[change log: Fixed Umashi's CP and HP gain]
[Fixed the dmg sanyu took, missed a buff from umashi]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Sanyu was expecting this to be a one on one fight, maybe some clones and creations, but he definitely wasn't expecting summons. Especially 4 turtles, but oh my god, they were fucking adorable. 'I don't think I can hurt them, I'd feel bad but... oh well.'He shrugged. He masked many of the jutsu he used with an illusion his parents taught him, but he realized he wasn't doing much to the Hokage. He wasn't sure if he could win this, the Hokage seemed like a rock that Sanyu couldn't topple. Hopefully he could do more damage before the hokage could or this will be over in a minute.

[Action Sent]​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head, Umashi tried to shake the feeling that what he was seeing wasn't exactly what he was getting. Twirling the pencil in his hand, he prepared to send it out once more to test the waters. The Akakame were definitely a help with these sort of matters but they most assuredly weren't going to win him any marathons. Spinning the pencil some more, Umashi began to tap it against his head as he thought of a good way to get out of this predicament. "Hey . . . so uh . . . you know . . . we probably ought to ramp things up a bit." He smirked before turning around to yell at the Akakame. "Remember that blizzard in 88'? Well it's time to deliver some sweet and spicy ramen!" Grabbing the pencil and stuffing it back into his pocket, Umashi swung the sword in his hand before him and assumed a fighting stance with both hands on the hilt. Lining up his sights, Umashi focused intently on Sanyu and leaped into action.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Sanyu
v8TW7lk.png

HP: 34,691-0=34,691
CP: 38,228-7088+840=31,980
AP: 10-9.5 = 10.5 AP Next Round
|
Umashi
nNIlo1t.gif

HP: 42,903-14,430+1350+1304=31,127
CP: 28,548-0+1098=29,646
NE: 17,870-9153+0=8717
AP: 11 - 9.5 = 10 AP Next Round (This is correct)
Status: Ready to Rumble(Earth Style), Weapon equipped! Seeing triple!​
[/col]
[col]
The Turtles

HP(Akasan): 8850-0=8850

HP(Akashi): 8850-0+0=8850

HP(Akiachi): 8850-0=8850
CP: 6930-420+0=6930

AP: 5-2.25 = 6 AP Next Round
Status: Equipped with Metalhead! Akiachi and Akani protected by Pristine Aura!​
|
Sanyu's Clones
v8TW7lk.png

Clone 1: HP: ???-6006=???
CP: ???-???+???=???

Clone 2: HP: ???-6006=???

Clone 3: HP: ???-6006=???

AP: ??? = ??? AP Next Round​
[/col]

What Happened?:

0.00s Umashi maintains everything
0.00s Sanyu maintains everything
0.00s The Turtles maintain everything
0.00s Umashi makes a basic strike targetting Sanyu(Miss!)
1.90s Sanyu performs a clone jutsu(Umashi is unaware)
1.90s Sanyu attempts to enter stealth(Turtles and Umashi are unaware)
2.72s Umashi uses Earthern Magnitude (All three clones hit, Umashi is now aware of clones)
2.72s Umashi makes a basic strike at Sanyu (Fails blindshot)
4.58s The Turtles uses Flurry Shot (Fails Blind Shot)
4.76s Sanyu performs a hidden action
5.22s Umashi uses Water Shark Bomb (Fails Blind Shot, Misses Akashi)
6.67s Sanyu performs a hidden action (Umashi is poisoned)
7.49s The Turtles uses Needle Shower (Fails blindshot)
8.22s Umashi uses Sol Fire Tempest
9.52s Sanyu uses Water Dragon Bullet on Umashi (Hit!)

End of Round 2!​

[change log: Umashi targeted Akashi.
Forgot something on Umashi, HP is now fixed]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Sanyu attempted to disappear from sight, a seemingly cowardly move but it was five against one in this situation and he wasn't going to stick around to see what type of blasphemy they could create. While in the shadows Sanyu watched the man work, his clones were attacked by some strange fissue on the ground, and it seemed his trick was discovered, but it was ok, he was already safe outside of the Hokage's perception. He watched as the hokage and his team of adorable turtles struck out randomly, in hopes of hitting Sanyu by chance. Sanyu had a lot of poisons in his arsenal and decided now would be a good time to use it, but not so long after he watched the Hokage create a large bomb within the sky. "Thats not good news." He whispered to himself before revealing his location, throwing another water dragon at Umashi. He needed to end this fight soon, he was using a lot of chakra and he can't elude attacks forever.

[Action Sent]​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi was impressed, and it showed. Glowing with a boyish grin, Umashi couldn't help but to marvel at Sanyu's technique and his finesse on the battlefield. To put it plainly, Sanyu was just the secret weapon that Umashi was looking for. "You know, with such genjutsu skills as what you've shown, you'd make a fine member of the Kage Guard." Feeling a bit off, Umashi wondered if he was poisoned but he didn't have time to linger on the thought. It was pretty clear that the guy was attacking Umashi's mind more so than his body, and if the Hokage didn't think of something quick, then he was going to get embarrassed. Starting to feel the burn of the large burning orb that he'd summoned, he squinted his eyes to focus on Sanyu. No doubt th eguy was going to try and dodge the attack, but if Umashi was just a fraction of a second quicker . . .

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Sanyu
v8TW7lk.png

HP: 34,691-13,524=21,167
CP: 31,980-9988+840=22,832
AP: 10.5-10.5 = 10 AP Next Round
Status: Enchanting! Ninja tools at the ready! Sprained Neck​
|
Umashi
nNIlo1t.gif

HP: 31,127-14,373+6850=23,604
CP: 29,646-860+1098=29,884
NE: 8717-5898+2200=5019
AP: 10 - 8.5 = 10 AP Next Round (This is correct)
[/col]
The Turtles

HP(Akasan): 8850-11,000=-2150

HP(Akashi): 8850-5500+0=3350

CP: 7350-625+0=6725

HP(Akiachi): 8850-5500+0=3350
CP: 6930-420+0=6510

AP: 6- 4.5= 6 AP Next Round

What Happened?:

0.00s Sanyu maintains everything
0.00s Umashi maintains everything
0.00s The Turtles maintain everything
0.00s Umashi makes two basic strikes(Hit(Clone), Hit(Real Sanyu))
0.00s Umashi uses After Shock to maintain Water Shark Bomb (4 hits on Sanyu, one on clone) (Sanyu supressed)
0.00s Sanyu performs a hidden action
1.50s Umashi creates three clones (Unaware, Unaware, Aware)
2.86s Sanyu uses Grand Hydra Excavation on Umashi (Hit's clone #2)
2.92s Akiachi uses Needle Shower on Sanyu (10 hits)
4.00s Umashi uses Regeneration on himself
4.58s Akani uses Flurry Shot at Sanyu (8 Hit)
5.71s Sanyu uses Stardust Nova on Umashi
7.50s Umashi Clone #3 uses Sink Hole Fist on Sanyu (2 miss, 1 hit)
8.10s Sanyu uses Sound Bullet on Umashi (6 hits)
8.20s Umashi Sol Fire Tempest falls (Sanyu hit, Sanyu's clones destroyed, Akiachi dodge, Akani hit, Akasan crit, Akashi hit, Umashi's clone destroyed)
8.20s Umashi attempts to Naturalize Sol Fire Tempest (Fails)
8.57s Sanyu performs a hidden action
9.05s Sanyu performs a hidden action
9.52s Sanyu performs a hidden action

End of Round 3!​

[change log: ]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Trying to pat down the flames that had scorched his clothes, Umashi breathed a sigh of relief that things hadn't turned out worse than they had. Clearly this kid Sanyu was going places and if Umashi was a smart Hokage, he'd make sure that the kid was well paid for his services. Looking to where Akasan had once stood, Umashi quickly moved to try and track the Akakame down and found a small red stripped turtle crawling around on the ground. Shaking his head, Umashi picked up Akasan and began to apply a healing aura to the small creature. "Thank you, my friends! I shall try not to next call you for such trivial things again, so soon!" Nodding, he handed over Akasan and allowed the Akakame to take their brother and leave. Dramatically wiping his brow, Umashi spoke to Sanyu in a matter of fact way as he tried to ease into the conversation of what to do with concerning the guys future. "Although you probably wouldn't know it by how things turned out, I was genuinely trying to avoid succumbing to your genjutsu. You're quite talented and it really reminded me that I had some areas for improvement with my tech. Where did you learn such skill?" Umashi genuinely was interested at just what sort of potential Sanyu had. To be a part of the Kage Guard, one simply had to be the best of the best, able to take down Sennin and Kage level threats at a moments notice.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Sanyu had actually planned to finish everything now, his set up was complete, all he needed to do was land everything and he would have total gloating rights over the Hokage. Unfortunately he got cocky, and should've known the Hokage wasn't just going to keel over easily. His initial genjutsu failed, he didn't expect that since all the others had hit, but that was fine, he could do without it. The real problem came with the hokage's first move, creating several clones, and unfortunately Sanyu couldn't quite differentiate the original from the fakes. Sanyu's first jutsu hit, but it was obviously a clone, and after he got hit by the summons he was mostly ignoring, he noticed some of the clones healing one another. 'Fuck, I can't have him healing before I knock him out.' But at this point there wasn't much he could do.

He halfheartedly attempted to dodge the attacks coming his way but that wasn't what he was good at, he allowed his genjutsu to just cause the opponent to miss rather than actively dodge. Another missed ninjutsu made it seem less and less likely that Sanyu was going to end this. One of Umashi's clone attempted to punch him, though two were easy to dodge he was caught off guard by the third strike. By then he already knew which clone was real and which was fake, so his next ninjutsu was aimed at the real Hokage, and though all his strikes hit, he knew the fight wasn't going to end with what he had left. Not to mention the ticking time bomb that landed on everyone on the field, destroying Umashi's own clones in the process. The only thing Sanyu had left in him was to shatter a bunch of genjutsu that he had currently affecting Umashi.

Sanyu was going to continue his assault when he saw Umashi casually stroll over to the burnt turtle, that he burnt, and began applying some healing to it. It was such a tender moment that Sanyu didn't dare interrupt, and it seemed as though Umashi was calling an end to the battle. Sanyu stood there kind of awkwardly as the hokage handed the injured turtle, that he injured, over to another as they disappeared. Sanyu had long since dropped his battle stance when Umashi came over and complimented him. Him! The hokage was complimenting him! "Well, I learned mostly from my parents, though I guess I learned more by teaching at the academy most of the time."

[MFT]​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A teacher? Hrm, this guy was just the sort of person that Umashi needed in his corner, however, there were always ways to improve upon ones craft. "Teaching, eh? That's good, we definitely need more teachers floating around. Plus, with your skill set, you can teach the students the ways that they don't often see or get to try much of, that of genjutsu." Nodding to himself, Umashi fished through his pockets to find something or another to make his next point. Finding something, he pulled out a pristine looking scalpel and held it out before himself. Focusing intently on it, he charged it with his chakra and began to speak as he started to teach the teacher, a lesson. "Although it may not have seen evident, the way that I was able to handle most of your genjutsu attacks the way that I did was due to Sage Mode. Currently, we don't have any teachers in this art and I'd really like for you to start teaching this to the youngsters in the future." Going through the motions of changing the infused scalpels chakra aura from a barely there white, to a more distinct green, the finally changed it to a pulsating violet color. "By tapping into the very living creatures around us, namely the Slugs native to our forest, I was able to attune my senses to boost my own attacks, or block those coming from my enemies. Here, you try!" Handing the scalpel over to Sanyu, Umashi would begin to instruct him in how to attune himself to the various forces of nature that he probably wasn't used to aligning himself with. "Now when you concentrate, just focus on trying to sense the sort of creature that you're aligning yourself to . . ."

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Sanyu nodded in affirmation. "Yeah, I believe every shinobi is important but someone needs to teach the kids, they're definitely the most important." He felt proud for a moment, before realizing what he just said the the most important figure in the village. He became flustered, attempting to salvage his words. "Of course, no more important than you... Hokage-sama." Though he noticed the Hokage was already preoccupied looking for something in his pockets. Sanyu gave him a confused look as he pulled out a scalpel. He wasn't a medical ninja, was the hokage about to perform surgery on himself? Was the surgery for Sanyu? He wasn't injured much, a massive burn across his back, sure, but that'll heal with time.

Umashi began explaining about sage mode, and while Sanyu knew of it he didn't know much about it. He watched as the scalpel began to glow with chakra, changing color with what Sanyu could assume natural energy. Now, when the hokage mentioned that he instilled the energy of slugs into it, Sanyu was initially kind of turned off on the idea. Slugs were slimy, however the Hokage was offering this power to him, it would be incredibly disrespectful not to take the power he was being presented. Sanyu did a full 90 degree bow in respect before taking the scalpel from the hokage.

Sanyu wasn't quite sure what to do before his mind was pulled out of his body, before being placed in a world unlike their own. He was placed in front of some large slug like creature. He was only there for a second on real time but it felt like weeks in that world, but after that moment he was back, standing in front of the Hokage. Words had been exchanged but he could not quite remember what was all said. After a moment of being back on this plane his face became covered in Tattoos. He felt the energy slowly leave him as he dropped from sage mode. He exhaled, only just realizing he was holding his breath the entire time, and smiled at the Hokage. "Thank you sir, I'll be sure to show the students this."

[MFT]​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, Umashi smiled. "Please do, the more kids that we have exploring beyond our generation, the better our future will be." Pointing to the scalpel, Umashi spoke further on the the Sage Arts. "Senjutsu is one that is often misunderstood because it takes time to develop and master. It's not one of those quick in your face ninjutsu that you see kids running around with. It'll take a lot of patience, patience that I'm sure that you can instill into them." Putting a lot of faith into Sanyu was probably a stretch since Umashi hadn't come to know the guy all that much yet, but as far as he could see, teaching the next generation was a task unto itself, one that even he as the Hokage would have found daunting. Like clay, children were malleable, but also soft, easy to fall apart but just as easy to put back together. However, like clay, they would eventually harden into the form that they would most likely forever remain as. Looking around to see if he'd dropped anything, Umashi decided that now was as good a time as ever to allow Sanyu to go on his way. "Let me know if you ever need any help concerning Senjutsu, I'll be glad to help you out with a lesson or two!" With that being said, Umashi would be on his way.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Sanyu wasn't quite sure if he was fully deserving of such an honor but he planned on carrying it for a while. Being a shinobi wasn't all that it was cracked up to be, but at least he could continue to teach the shinobi of Konohagakure future. He knew he wouldn't be able to pass on the same power he recieved, but he could point his students at the direction to obtain such power, and then later teach them how to utilize it. "Thank you Lord Hokage." He bowed and allowed the Hokage to leave the arena first before making his own way out.

[Topic Left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back