Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fix it with Fire. More Fire [Open]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Sure sure, nameless woman. I’m sure we’ll meet again then… even if you are inhabiting someone else’s body at that time,” Akechi grinned, joking with the woman that had took her leave amongst the newly appointed Kage Guard. She carried with her a gigantic statue and the fabled eyes of the Rinnegan so that meant that she had somehow achieved what only a few of the Uchiha could. It was only natural that he would learn of such things, and also be weary of those that possessed the eyes. After all, they possessed a fraction of the power of a legendary shinobi, once revered as a god and frightened by all those who opposed him. Akechi wanted this power, and so he partially keep this woman in his mental rolodex. Not so much her body or other superficial traits, but her chakra traits and flow. He’d remember her, whether she had a new body or not…

”Kage Guard Koyoko, eh? Has a nice ring to it I guess? Hopefully you know that means as well as I do.” The man’s comment was intended to sound as ominous as it did. Congratulatory yes, but also mysterious to the point where he was hinting that maybe she should question her job as a guard and the man that placed her by his side. Akechi had a way with words. Even if he didn’t explicitly say what was on his mind, he tended to allude to them often or even drop numerous hints about the implications that he wished to convey. It was simple enough. Moving people with very simple words. ”They are new aren’t they, Saru-kun? Let them settle in before you start whippin’ them into shape.” Akechi chuckled, nodding toward Sarunishi as he ridded himself of the three sisters’ stupidity. Personally, Akechi didn’t think they were as ignorant or boisterous (minus Kyoko) as Sarunishi made them seem but he clearly Sarunishi had been wronged in some way by the troupe. Regardless, it was his job to keep up appearances and clean up where Sarunishi kind of punched through things.

All in a days’ work…

”Stalking you? Is the whole village stalking you then?” Akechi asked, his kaleidoscope eyes suddenly shifting over toward Kyoko. ”I mean, you guys were throwing up fireworks and all that jazz. All I did was enjoy the show!” He exclaimed before turning toward her sisters and bowing his head as he was introduced by Kyoko. ”Sex? You would be so lucky.” Dissolving his wall of medical chakra, the man shook Mikana’s hand before turning away from the group.

”So much tension. Sake clears the tension. Ya know? I’ll even make an exception for this kid here.” You know, the kid shaking his hand for almost no reason…

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Untitled-3_zpsa185c36f.jpg

"Hey hey hey, don't be getting fresh with my little sis Hahahaaa! I'm just kidding love, so about that drink and sex?"

I must say, though things started off rocky and a bit hectic, I was starting to have a really good day. Beating up some law breakers would have been fun but drinking was the high light of any day. Especially when someone was treating. Life was great and both Mikana and Koyoko were getting used to their knew titles. For me, I was always Kage Guard, no Sennin, no Tsukage Kyoko. That's the title I was aiming to speak from my lips one day. I gave Akechi a smile as he has been a sport about my teasing. Most people get pushed away because of my brash attitude but really I cared for it to be that way. Only the "ride or die" stay by your side this way. Anywho, as if things weren't already interesting, a boy showed up late to the party. He said that he was here to help so I guess he too saw the signal flare but... why was he shaking Akechi's hand? Did he think he was in charge or something? Or perhaps...

"Wow Akechi, I guess you like em young huh? No wonder you've been ignoring all of my advances. I should have known, beautiful yet forbidden love and with the Okubyomono no doubt. Man Akechi, you sure know how to pick em you sly dog you."
|
0115c9c7-103f-4fd9-a3d0-f329eadfada2_zps056a3a1c.jpg
[/col]

[MFT]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
dd81dec0-755f-47aa-8dc7-5374bde82369_zps874cc6ca.jpg

"I guess we weren't the only ones late to the party haaaha."

Just wow was this kid any way? The answer had become clear once I heard Kyoko say the name Okubyomono... He was the kid marked and teased as a coward because of his father's cowardice. We truly lived in a unfair world but it was the world we lived in. The Okubyomono may have not shown cowardice himself but in this village, ones family endeavors are everything. This was a village the prioritized strength over all else. It's the very reason I work as hard as I do but for the Okubyomono things aren't in his favor. Born to a village who will never recognize his feats due to his father's mistakes. As far as the village sees it, this boy has coward's blood in his veins just like I have success in mine... and as far as I see it.. Well never mind how I see it. I don't think he's a bad guy or anything and I don't know if he's a coward. I prefer not to hangout with the weak however I have a soft spot for them which I'm sure Kyoko would laugh at. Sigh... It would not be right to treat him like a coward just because he is a coward's son.

"Please take no offense... Kyoko has always been... Kyoko. The issue has been resolved Okubyomono and just like you Akechi here came to help. He's offering everyone drinks for a job well done if you'd like to tag along."

[mft]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Untitled-3_zpsa185c36f.jpg

"You three can go have fun, I just remembered that I have important buisness to tend to. Besides... I can't be caught dead with the Okubyomono it's embarrassing hahhaaa!"

As if I'd be wasting my time with the son of a coward. I had a reputation to up hold and how I hear it that boy is nothing but trouble. Next thing you know, I would find myself responsible for him... ek the thought... But as I said, I have more important matters to attend to. Like a meeting with the Moonlit Butterfly. Things were differently moving forward and so it was time to send for her.​
|
0115c9c7-103f-4fd9-a3d0-f329eadfada2_zps056a3a1c.jpg
[/col]

[Topic left]

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seems as though I was completely late to help as the situation had been resolved and I was shaking the hand of the help. Boy do I feel silly... Surprisingly I was offered a drink with the stranger and the prestigious ryujin family. It would be a complete step up from eating alone, people would actually think I was somebody if I ate with them or err drink. The thought put a smile on my face until the oldest sister began her teasing. She implied me and the nice man were in some kind of interment relations. Did she want me to drop kick her ankle? What a prick she was. Even refusing to have a drink if I were going to be there and saying she wouldn't be caught dead around me. It was pretty easy to get under my skin I must admit so my anger and attitude change was warranted and came as no surprise to myself. I soon found myself blurting the first things that came to mind, each word calming me down slowly but surely.

"What was that?! Just you wait, I'm going to be someone great and I won't be the one caught dead with you, you old hag!

At that moment I didn't care who she was and how much prestige she had over me. I may be the son of a coward but I was not a coward. I didn't care who she was, anyone who calls me a coward... I'll prove them wrong.

[ooc: sorry for late posting, forgot bout this somehow]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back