Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country Flying forward

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Raven flew into the night, headed in a direction unknown to those that saw, the message on its leg still firmly in place as the wings beat as fast as it could, it had a direction at least and understood the task, though for any looking it would just look like a bird flying at night, though unexpected for sure it was certainly not something that could be considered to be malicious or ill-willed. The slight blue gave it away in the sky instead of just blending in, that was always one of the risks that someone had to take at least with this creature.

[Leaving Country]
[1 Hour Run Timer]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino was at the top of the gate on break from his gate duty. He was honestly confused looking at the bird flying his way but he waited patiently in the shadow of the night, before lunging and grabbing the letter from the bird. He tucks back into his body hole in case the bird was irritated by the idea of losing its treasure. As far as he knew, it was not exactly trying to to hide or it would have gone anywhere else. Though ravens caring letters out at night was suspicious enough to make him act. Once in the hole he'd open the letter and attempt to read it.

[23 mins passed before response]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira was already there in the darkness, his eyes on the man in those few seconds, anger flashing behind his eyes in that moment as he looked towards the boy, it seemed that someone had decided to stop his messenger, that was not going to go down well right now, neither was the actions.

"So we meet once more outside"

[Topic Entered]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"interesting choice, take it the letter is yours then? Why not use proper channels like the rest of us, unless you didn't want people to know the contents that is.. so? What's got you sending letters in the middle of the night hm? Lover? Wanna be lover? Ohhhh let me guess trying to swindle some kid out of decisions that impact their future right?"

Kino held the note up and raised a brow, his comms already calling Keiyaku and Keniwa Incase something popped off. "So, we gunna talk about this or would you rather talk to someone higher up from me?"

Even though his words were calm, his heart was racing. He knew that he had very little he could manage to avoid this situation from popping off in a way he couldn't control. He'd certainly be in rough shape at minimum if this went one way, his best bet was to hope either back up arrived or that Akira started talking instead of fighting.

[Keiyaku and Keniwa contacted]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira allowed himself a few moments to tilt his head towards the body in those moments pondering on the best course of action as he looked towards the man who challenged him, as he stood up and shifted slightly the wind took over the two of them as in the night, Akira showed his true colors between the two of them. As he looked at the comms going off he sighed to himself in that moment.

"I am sorry but that letter can never be seen by anyone, looks like I will take it from you when you can no longer stand"

With that he allowed his hands to come together, the darkness of his chakra erupting out as it was clear that Kino had walked into something that he would have to fight his way out of the Cheif, of course, would make sure that no-one saw what took place here if he had his way. Time to see what Kino was made of.

[Bmod Called]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
jujutsu-kaisen-anime.gif
Hello! I will be your guys battle moderator for this thread!
So... just a couple of reminders, requests, and requirements! (subject to Change):
  • Link all your stuff in your actions: If you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL, etc.; the less guesswork/searching you take out of my time, the quicker I can do the battle bits!
  • List your passives: I know this might seem like additional work, but making a 1-time list and copying and pasting it with each submission of your actions would be a benefit for you and I! This is one of the areas a mod most regularly misses (and at times one players also overlook), so help me, help you! And I do mean all passives, even things from your abilities or CA/BL that you may not think is important
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord (@sammymike!): If I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have Discord on my phone) or I'm caught up with some IRL stuff, give me a bit of patience and I will get back to you asap!
  • Please do not debate my mod in Gen Chat, go to another Mod to 'second opinion' my mod or just generally flame/disrespect me, as I promise you all the work I am doing for your mod isn't to offend/hurt/screw you over. Chat with me about mod questions, if we don't reach a satisfactory result, we can get the System Head involved to make sure both parties are taken care of!
  • Based on previous rulings and how things are written, I like to adhere to "what you write is what you want", so please be careful and clear in your actions/conditionals.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, it's wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 was written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)
  • Unless you both agree to something different, we will do the 48 hours as the limit to submit your actions after a round has been posted.
Credit due: Start of Battle Note swiped from Raizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira allowed his hands to come together the raging chakra within him threatening to spill out like lashing tendrils of rage, Akira had changed and his demeanor and appearance showed as much as his eyes never left Kino, he had come here to ruin his plans, the had offered the boy so much, in the beginning, a way to get stronger, become better, and yet this was what had turned up from that, he had been wasted to give such gifts without thinking that there would be any other form of repercussion on him. Hearing the attempt to call for backup spurred Akira to act quickly.

"Those that trained you, those you rely on, abandoned you in your moment of need, I would say quite ironic, I offered a hand in fredinship, you refused, and you now insult me by taking my message, and trying to get away. No, I am sorry Kino, but you will learn the teachings you have been given failed you, and here in the darkness, pain, and suffering, you will learn your friendship left you out to be beaten."

Akira finished his hand gestures and the coffin came from the ground, rising slowly it stopped in front of the boy, as the front fell to reveal the soul inside. Ishi stepped out, the red and white mash concealing his face, as his eyes locked onto Kino, burying into the very soul of the boy.

"Ishi, I call upon you to seek vengeance against those who wronged your faith, removed your trust, and failed to stand beside you in his world, seek vengeance on this Leaf Shinobi, show him what it means to be a true Shinobi"

Kino wouldn't even have a chance to reply, the bow coming out in a split second, his body wracked with projectile wounds, arrow tips sticking out from the boy's body in what would be considered a hail of injuries, blood seeping into the wound Akira watched the boy fall to the floor, Ishi stepping up over him as he watched the eyes of Kino, slowly losing consciousness and blood loss, the sound of a bowstring being drawn behind his head.

"Do not kill, we will send a message today Ishi, that those he relied on failed him in his moment of need, but I will take something from you Kino, I gave strength, but you failed to overcome and adapt, I want something back."

Leaning down the sharp pain of a needle entered Kino mind, as blood was drawn into the vial, once the work was done Akira put the vial away and took the letter, letting the boy see the raven return before flying off with the letter out of the country, Kino had tried to stop what was happening but had failed, his first real failure as a Shinobi.

His last moments of thought would be that red and white mask, a nod, and the edge of the bow whipping across his skull leaving him unconscious and bleeding in the mud. Akira was gone not a trace of him left from this scene, and he would make sure his story was solid for when they came, he would need to survive.

[Kino Unconcious]
[Messege Left Fire Country]
[Akira Left Topic]
[Vial of Blood Taken]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku was off the clock, not expecting anything to be happening, enjoying a night of camping out in the woods alongside Moru. The call on his headset sounded rather calm and collected, but the voice had an edge to it, and it was eerily familiar; it took a few minutes for something to clunk into place inside the Inuzuka's brain before he realised who it even was. Moru gave a little grunt, whining and half-tripping over himself in an effort to run for the village gates, his big brother not far behind.

"Shit!" said Keiyaku, arriving on the scene, expecting chaos and panic much as there had been in the wake of Ishi's suicide. No, all he saw now was a young boy, sprawled out on the ground, many sharp implements embedded into his skin. Was he dead? Keiyaku looked at his little brother who had shoved his nose against Kino's neck, obviously thinking the same thing. He gave a little yip, confirming there was definitely a pulse there, but no doubt, his blood pressure would be dropping pretty quick.

"Come on, pup, wake up, stay with me," he said, slapping his cheek in an attempt to rouse him as he carefully lifted him into his arms. He needed the Byoin, like, right now.

[Topic Entered and Left]
[Taken Kino to the Byoin]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back