Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Freedom; Fact or Fiction [Open]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Inuzuka Gekido walked along the edge of the Cronopolis nearest to the Seki district in search of something. But there was no way he would ever find it again. That near constant breeze across his face. The scent of wild flowers that he hated yet loved at the same time. The sound of birds waking him instead of the rustling of nearby humans. All these things and more were what he missed out there. He stopped for a moment, taking the time to look up into the air at the passing clouds, inhaling deeply. But instead the smells he craved were replaced with filth and rotting food from the area to his right. It was so angering that the elder Inuzuka held his breath, closing his eyes to just imagine what it would be like to return. But it was a nudge at his side that returned him to the horrid city around him. It seemed like Judo, his ninken, had noticed something and wanted to notify Kido.

Looking around, Gekido glared at the thugs who seemed to be circling him. The stench of alcohol on them was sickening enough, but it paired with their breath and Gekido gagged. "Something you lowlifes need?" he grunted while trying to shut out the smell by snorting out his nose. With a quick glance, the Inuzuka could tell that Judo's hair was on end as if anticipating an attack. One of them belched before speaking. "You look like a nice pretty boy," he began. Gekido quickly took a look at himself and realized the threads he was wearing were new. Chances are in a week they would be back to their Inuzuka grime of the camp. "Just give us your money and we won't hurt you and your dog." he finished. Kido's eyes glanced around at the desperation in their eyes. Even the great Kumogakure had their unfortunate souls. If Gekido even carried money, he probably would have given it to them, but he wasn't in a good mood and these guys weren't making it any easier.

"Look, walk away or you are all going to end up on the ground whimpering like a pup." he warned, flexing each of his fingers on their own, cracking the knuckles within. While a few of the thinner and more malnourished seemed a bit frightened, the leader seemed only spurred on. "Your choice, you'll need to buy a new set of rags." he concluded, pulling out a short, dull knife. "Judo, got my back?" he quickly grunted, the ninken barking happily. "You first." he said and took off towards the man with the knife, Judo bounding in the opposite direction. In seconds the group had been subdued; a knife in the first mans side. As Gekido finished his half of the group with a slash across the face to the most intoxicated of the few, he returned to the speaker of the troupe. "If you crawl now, you might live if you make it to the hospital." he snorted and turned to Judo who had sent two of the men limping away with bites across their legs. But in honesty, the knife would wasn't going to be fatal as long as it didn't infect. Former ANBU teachings had given the Inuzuka the ability to pinpoint areas where minimal damage would be done. "Your getting soft... Kido thought as he walked back into the Seki district. Thoughts of his son came to mind and it reminded him why he was growing soft. "I need to be around for him...for my family..." he thought with a sigh. Restless and without purpose, the former ANBU captain merely wandered...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KaiKai had been visiting one of his favorite apothecarys when he had noticed someone just outside the ring of the impoverished hovel he stood in. KaiKai was a Hachiashi and he could easily produce a deadly enough toxin from his own mucus but he often prefered the works of an expert like the scum he was in the presence of. It was a man , one that he had never seen before but he was in some fancy clothes which is what caught KaiKai's eye in the first place; they arent the garb you see around these parts. KaiKai watched curiously as the well dressed man was approached and encircled by what looked like robbers. He knew these men in fact, they were notorious for the trouble they caused around the poor.

They knew better than to mess with him though, but that's because he had been around before and had actually grown to like a few of them when they weren't trying to pick his pocket or stab him for his money. KaiKai payed the thin, wrinkly woman sitting on her carpet, more than the poison's were worth, before wandering over to a crumbling wall to watch this mysterious man. KaiKai watched as the hungry bandits always did, walk up with knives and demand money. KaiKai had no doubt that the man would have some kind of money and that in all likeliness had wandered out on his own and unknowingly stumbled into a dark side of town. KaiKai kept watching to see if the man was going to pay them or get stabbed. KaiKai was surprised to find the man had chosen neither, and even more surprised that he hadn't noticed the large dog that lashed out at half of the men. KaiKai pulled his companion close to him in case the fight spilled over but he thought it unlikely. The fancy man had it well under control. KaiKai laughed as the last of the bandits limped away holding his hand to his wounds. There was no kind of medical care around here, some of them would probably die or lose a leg from the infections.

But that was no concern of KaiKai's, frankly he was more interested in the man that had just handily warded the pack of scum off. KaiKai placed his poisons into his wooden companions chest and closed the shutter after securing them inside, and began to approach the man with caution. Once KaiKai came to be about fifteen feet away he stopped making sure to keep his distance from the dog, which could no doubt rip any of his six arms off of his body.

"Not from around these parts are you?" KaiKai spoke loudly, so that the dwellers of the hovels could hear and keep their distances, no doubt they would anyway after the man and his dogs performance. KaiKai on the other hand had always been of a curious sort, never too keen to er on the side of caution.

"Why is one such as yourself wandering the outskirts of a place like this? It is pretty plain you don't belong here." KaiKai Gestured all around him. All the while he made sure that his cloaked companion was prepared.

"Don't worry, I'm not from here and I'm not here to rob you either. Just...Curious."

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ANBU duty often took Kosei to the less pleasant parts of the city, such as the area he was in now. His ANBU cloak managed to break some of the wind, but the general cold and dampness of the air still broke through, leaving him cold. Next to him, his partner stood erect, seemingly unaffected by the chill of the night. There was no shadow of movement in Kosei's buddy, because it just so happened that the teen was controlling the other "ANBU," which was actually one of the many puppets he had with him. He always brought out the assassin puppet when he went on patrols; it was an excellent melee fighter, and it gave him an upper hand in a fight, if it came to one. With Kosei's superior chakra control and detection ability, he picked up the sense of others nearby with a fairly high level of chakra.

After a couple seconds of hopping from building to building, avoiding the frequent holes in the dilapitaded roofs, he found himself on a common back street scene: dead or dying bodies, and an uncelebrated victor of a recent fight. The bodies all held a weapon of some kind, and two men stood near their bodies, accompanied by a canine. Unsure of what exactly had happened, Kosei remover his hood, though the puppet, hidden by its ANBU mask, left its hood on. Kosei's black hair fell out of the cloak, messily stopping below his ears. He didn't know what had just happened, other than this man and his dog had just killed these men, based on the blood on the dog and the voices of the man he'd heard on his way over. It was an understood that Kosei would want answers, and it was almost funny how he'd appeared right as something bad had happened. It might give the effect that ANBU were always watching you, like no matter where you went, they would be there. That wasn't the case, but those myths always helped out their reputation for stopping crime.

"So what happened here?" he asked, an uncaring tone laced through his speech. The younger looking person had put a small vial, or contain (he didn't get a good look) into something (again, he was unsure because he didn't get a good look). The belt of threaded kunai rattled slightly under his cloak. He was ready to use them if he needed to, but hopefully he would just get some straight answers instead.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A voice unknown to the troubled man voices it's presence, but not before his scent gave him away first. However Gekido did not think that the individual was a threat nor interested in him, so he had no reason to turn until the question was posed. It was something so simple, and yet, it made Kido smile. Turning as the smile faded, he sized up the person before him. Younger than he for sure, and noticeably less muscular due to Gekido's active life style at home. There was a scent of metal that he couldn't quite place however...but he paid it no mind. Probably a weapon of some kind. It was time to answer the boys question. "How could you tell?" he spoke in a very average tone, really hoping there wasn't going to be any more trouble. It wasn't really a question to be answered at all.

Gekido looked to the ground for a moment in thought. Then shifted his gaze to Judo as he sought a logical answer to the boys second question. "Why am I even here?" he asked himself. It had been seven years since he last left the camp; seven years since Gekido the Alpha male had stepped foot into the civilized world of Kumogakure. Aside from perhaps some more covert affairs, he had not made a public appearance in so long. So the question still boggled him. Why all of a sudden come out here? And why to the worst part of Kumo? The boy let him know that he wasn't looking for any kind of confrontation, and it made the Inuzuka question something... "Was I seeking a fight?" he questioned, looking back at the small mess he had made. No... "I'm searchin' for somethin'. What exactly I'm tryin' to find, I'm not so sure." he sighed, looking back up into the air. "Freedom?" he thought, closing his eyes once more. Perhaps it was deeper...

It was then Gekido's old ANBU senses perked up at the immense chakra source nearby. "Powerful Nin?" he questioned and quickly shifted his feet to face the new comer. Those golden eyes quickly sized up this one with a glance and a smirk formed. A very monotone voice inquired as to what had happened, and Gekido really didn't feel like dealing with that joke of a branch, ANBU. Had Gekido his other eye, then he would have had an advantage as to what this guy was hiding in his cloak. But his lovely wife had taken that gift away from him rendering him with only one good eye and crappy depth perception. All this made Gekido take a somewhat defensive stance, leaving Judo a sign that things might get just a bit hairy after what he would say. It all really depending on how the ANBU took the news. "The lowlifes over there intended to mug me for my money. I made sure they didn't. Most should live unless they had more alcohol than blood in their body." he said in a similar steady tone. Alcohol... it disgusted Gekido. The drink took away from cognitive senses and made one dull witted -- awful in a fight.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KaiKai laughed as the well dressed man replied to his first question. At least he is witty KaiKai thought to himself. He shifted on his feet as the man responded with some vague explanation as to his wanderings. KaiKai decided it wasn't entirely too important and was going to make his way back to the hovel's where he still had some unfinished errands to run when he saw the well dressed man react to something and shift his feet to face something new. KaiKai turned as well bringing his hand up to face his puppet in the same direction half expecting one of the bandits to have been drunk enough to try and rob the man again. But two stood before him and they didn't seem to be an imminent threat, so he relaxed.

KaiKai didn't recognize the nin, but he could easily distinguish his partner. A puppet. Normally a person would have a hard time telling with it being cloaked and masked as it was but KaiKai BUILT these things and had one at his own side himself, to him it stuck out as plain as day. The nin was an ANBU, of what rank KaiKai was unsure but he would refrain from revealing himself as an ANBU himself for the moment. KaiKai did find it amusing that there were two puppet ANBU in the vicinity, and would most likely at a later time seek the man out and introduce himself, but the task at hand was still evident.

KaiKai watched the ANBU make his exchange with the well dressed man and laughed at the response once more.

"Hahaha, that might be more likely than you think, there isn't much to do here BUT drinking and thievery if you hadn't noticed, those men were far from sober." KaiKai interjected "Not that it would have mattered of course" he quickly added, realizing the tension that was in the air, no need to offend anyone.

KaiKai kept himself ready but as unobserved as possible, if a fight did break out he would need to retreat back a ways before assisting the newcomer. However much he liked the man with his dog, he did have a duty to the ANBU and the more preparation he had, the better.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I accidentally deleted my post while writing it... sorry if you don't like the quality, as I hate rewriting things T^T

Note to self: Be more stealthy when approching others.

For a reason Kosei could only guess at, the man was already facing him, and in a somewhat defensive stance when he'd arrived. Either Kosei had been a little too loud, and he'd heard him, or the man had sensed him. It was no secret that Kosei had an enormous chakra bank, and that those also attuned to chakra and its nature could feel his presence, but he hadn't taken this man for someone of that caliber until just now. He knew he wasn't from the Cronoplois, based on his attire, but he didn't exactly have a Shinobi look to him either. However, he must have been at least somewhat versed in Ninjutsu and chakra manipulation if he had indeed detected him. He bore an eyepatch, so unless he was a pirate, he'd probably lost his eye in a fight much like this one. The way the others had been taken out so easily was a testament to his real strength; this man was probably off Jounin class. Kosei didn't want this to go to a fight, because the man with whom the dog sided was stronger than him, he could tell, and then there was another person. Three on one wouldn't be fair... but that was why he never traveled alone; he had his puppets.

The man's reply put Kosei at ease, though. He didn't seem to be aggressive, or at least he wasn't drunk. Kosei, comfortable enough to come down to their level, hopped from the roof, followed by the puppet, which landed about a meter behind the AiT. "You're right: there isn't anything to do here other than rob and drink. SO why were you here? And what led to this?" he asked, making sure to make direct eye contact while he used the Snapshot ANBU jutsu to make a good record of them. He didn't want to sound intrusive, but it was kinda his job. He needed to find out what happened, then possibly detain them and bring them in for an interview. "Names would be nice, too."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinda hard for you... When encountering any skilled shinobi, your 'massive' chakra amount gives you away.

The first man, whose name Gekido still did not know, quickly commented with humor that made even the criminal Inuzuka smile. Of course, Gekido could have guessed as much from the look of the area. The air obviously tight with tension, Gekido couldn't relax for a moment as he waited for the man above to make some kind of move or exchange of words. He seemed to be merely observing. Whom he was watching and thinking about was unknown left Gekido wondering who he was himself. "If he hasn't recognized me, that means he was probably in the academy or younger when I returned from my short lived vacation from this cage. I wonder how veteran the boy is in the ANBU corp. Can't be too high up if he's showing himself like this." Gekido contemplated just as the boy started his decent to the ground below. He landed near the other unnamed individual and made his point. As if insisting that Gekido was here to cause trouble, he began a mock interrogation in the streets.

It seemed KaiKai's comment didn't help the old captain out and Gekido would need to explain his situation once again. Unfortunately, his reason for being here didn't have much substance to it and would most likely seem like a lie. Gekido was going to have to fluff up the details to make it seem a bit more believable as to avoid being taken into custody his first day back. Then another option presented itself to Kido; he could always cause trouble and get taken away. Surely one with a history such as himself would be able to get personally interrogated by the Sennin of ANBU. A sly grin crept onto his visage and Judo quickly took note of it. The ninken had seen that look before and knew what generally followed. He growled loudly and fiercely toward Gekido specifically, as to not provoke the others into some kind of brawl. "Oh come on, I'm not allowed a little fun?" Gekido protested in a childish way. Judo merely snorted and shook his head with a final growl and went back to being silent. "Fine... Kido replied and then looked to the man who was waiting for his reply.

Gekido had to word this correctly, even though his skill at wording things was far from excellent, especially when compared to his wife. Plus it wasn't like he needed to care what he said in the last seven year away from the village proper. He was King back at the camp, no one challenged what he said. But until he was officially given a position back in the military of Kumo, he was merely a citizen here with no authority; he would need to obey. "Honestly, I was out here taking a look at how things have changed. It's been a long time since I have been in the city, and my wandering just ended me up here." he began, then continued with what had happened. "I mean it's pretty simple. They wanted what I had, and I gave the scum what they deserved." he concluded simply. Gekido wasn't really one for words, as the two could probably tell but then he requested names and the Inuzuka wasn't going to lie now. Question is, how would the boy take it. Would he even recognize the name? Or had his time of infamy disappeared into the history books? And if he did know of the name, how would he react? What had the public been told? Gekido looked to the boys mask with a glare of supremacy. "My name is Inuzuka Gekido. Leader of the Inuzuka Clan."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The newcomer turned out to be a boy, probably near the same age as KaiKai if not a tad bit younger. Hopping down from his perch he stood passively as the man and the boy made their exchange. KaiKai felt a bit sad when the young ANBU asked for identification because that would mean he'd have to identify himself as part of the ANBU corps, and that ruined his bit of fun. But his hopes for something interesting were quickly rekindled with the fancier mans response.

KaiKai's visibly widened as his head turned toward the man.

"Gekido? THE Gekido? KaiKai may have been excited but he felt very less inclined to get involved in a brawl with this man. He had heard tales of his bravery... and his ferocious lack of mercy. Not that KaiKai hadn't been cautious of the man before but when there is history behind a name to match a face it becomes a lot more real.

"um... Sorry, identification right." KaiKai said tearing his sight from the extremely dangerous man that he now felt he was standing a bit too close to.

KaiKai reached into his pouch and retrieved his ANBU mask for the young ANBU to see. He could have conjured it with a jutsu, but that would just be a waste of chakra.

"Ouja KaiKai, ANBU, No squad currently however."

KaiKai hoped that the kid was smart, although he would have to be to have gotten through the beginnings of ANBU, because whatever he said or did next would determine whether or not there would be blood spilt. KaiKai wasn't exactly in the mood to test Gekido's patience.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In his time, Inuzuka Gekido had been a vicious man. He was untamed like the dog he fought along side of, ruthless, and usually without mercy. Stories that Kosei had been told said that one time, he'd literally eaten someone who tried to go rogue, and with the rest of the reputaion surrounding him, it was completely believable. There was another person, Seigo, who had his heart ripped out of his chest at the hands of Gekido, which was given as scraps for his ninken. His heroic side, whatever there was of it, disappeared when, ironicaly, he himself ditched Kumo. It was assumed that he killed more and more while he was gone, until another Inuzuka girl pled for his pardon. It was granted, and he was allowed back into the village. ANd now, he'd just killed almost half a dozen men without half trying. And now he was standing before Kosei.

The ANBU puppet behind the eightteen year-old rattled a bit as Kosei's finger twitched at the name. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to reat to the revelation, but he wasn't exactly afraid. He was... pensive? It wasn't everyday that you met a former ANBU captain, who was placed higher in the bingo-book than a missing Sennin. "Um... Well then, nice to meet you, Gekido. he said, immediate wishing he could pull the words back into his mouth and swallow then forever. Dumb statement numero uno. "I uh, all that studff that happened with you happened about two years before I got out of the academy. I was told about you going through AiT training." He left out the part that he was still an AiT, but that wasn't his fault. He'd been with the corps for almost five years now, and it was about time for an ANBU promotion.

The dog backed off, putting Kosei more at ease. Mr. Six-Arms was from that spider-clan, whose name slipped his mind currently, and, as luck would have it, was also an ANBU, though a higher rank than he. Furthermore, Kosei recognized the thing by Sixie's side-- a puppet. WHat were the chances of two ANBU puppeteers meeting in a place like this? His name was KaiKai, which he honestly recognized. He knew him by reputation, being one of the only other puppet users in all of the ANBU corps. "I've heard about you, too, KaiKai. I heard you used puppets."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Inuzuka only nodding toward the first stranger he met when proposed with the title of The Gekido. So it would seem he was not forgotten but had possibly become a cautionary tale told in the confines of the ANBU academy to scare new comers. "The Gekido? Apparently my name still holds some weight." he observed while looking dead into the face of the one who spoke first. He could see his eyes literally grow wide, in fact, it almost made the former Captain chuckle before the other chimed in with his comment. His silly little comment made Gekido look down quickly to Judo with a confused look. It was somewhat obvious that the realization that he was faced with a creature from the past had caused the words to slip out.

Thankfully the conversation changed from him to the other, and it seemed that the smell he had picked up before was that of the inner mechanisms of KaiKai's hidden puppet. He had only even encountered puppets never. They were about the furthest thing from an effective tool in battle, he thought. Gekido and the Inuzuka were up close and personal; they valued the straight claw to skin fight. But these machines were so foreign from him that if ever presented a fight against one he wouldn't know how to fight it. A weakness? Did he just realize a weakness? This brought a scowl to his brow as the two ANBU conversed shortly. "I'll have to figure something out back at camp. Machines don't bleed like humans." he sighed and then looked toward the more official ANBU of the two. It seemed like he was the one on duty. "What exactly were you told, I mean you can't know everything. Alot of my records were sealed up I am guessing." he questioned with an egotistical curiosity. He wanted to know just what was being said and if it was truthful. Perhaps even Gekido might spread some rumors of his own...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KaiKai placed his mask into his bag, as he smiled a bit. It was nice to be recognized by reputation, granted that it was overshadowed by one like Gekido's but still, it was nice. He looked over the puppet that the AiT had with him. It was an assassin class, from what he could tell of the body type, but other than that he couldn't tell who made it or what kind of traps it was layed out with, not that he could always tell that even if it wasn't cloaked. But sometimes there are tell tale signs of certain traps, the faint smell of fuel usually indicating a flame trap, or a light buzzing from that of a heavy powered core. KaiKai was just trying to size him up, and from what he could tell, he was a puppeteer, that's about it. The boy masked his skill well, out of combat, and that was a good sign for not only an ANBU but for a nin in general. Don't want to give away too many secrets.

Gekido seemed to be having conversations with his dog, which KaiKai found really odd, which is hypocritical because he does the same things with his puppets and they aren't even alive. But he did understand that the Inuzuka had a special connection with their canine friends so he decided not to mention it out loud. Gekido aimed a question towards the AiT so he stepped aside and found a nice big rock in the field to park himself on top of. His puppet followed after him, clacking like a puppet would, seeing as he didn't need to mask it's identity really he just let himself become sloppy with it. His puppet was of the Priest class, a tier below the kind that the AiT was using. KaiKai could be using something of that Tier, in fact he could even be using something ABOVE that tier, but he preferred to use multiple puppets in battle to achieve some of the more complicated puppetry jutsu.

KaiKai opened up his puppets chest cavity and pulled out an apple and a cigarette, beginning to peel the apple with a dinner knife from his food supplies, after lighting his smoke of course. Then he would just sit and be merry old company, and let the boy do his job.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KaiKai retreated to a nearby rock, where he pulled out a knife and peeled an apple, which he began munching on almost immediately. The thing by his side rattled and moved seemingly of its own power, giving it away as a puppet to anyone who knew what they were. It made sense, since he was a puppeteer and all, that he would carry them on his person at all times. Kosei kept many of them in summoning scrolls around his waist and in chest pockets, so that no matter what happened he would always be prepared. Meanhile, Gekido asked how much information he actually knew about him.

"Well, you're right, I never received all of the information, but they didn't hide your story compltely. I knos you ate a chuunin for nuking, and killed a rogue by eating his heart out. When you ditched, there was a manhunt, and when another Inuzuka pleaded for you, you were pardoned. Not much else."

He didn't know what else to say, really. It was awkward enough meeting him, let alone at night in the ghetto. Kosei turned to the other puppeteer. "So why were you around, if not on duty?" he asked, this time more out of personal curiosity.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gekido looked to one and then the other as they seemed as if they wanted to avoid even verbal contact with the man. it was understandable; a foreseen possibility. There probably wasn't to much they could say in the vicinity of a former traitor and as of yet mere citizen of Kumo's more forest like area. Gekido's eyes watched the vice that Kaikai had taken to and glowered menacingly at the slender fag. Such an awful habit. Anyone who took to it was either a fool or weak. Not being able to deal with situation and having to turn to it as a stress reliever was weak. And anyone who did it for looks was lower than dirt. Gekido grunted and looked to Judo as the scent reached them. Summoning basic chakra that took to the element of wind, he blasted the infernal smoke away from him and jumped backwards ten feet. No words were spoken.

[Kido ain't got much to say here, please continue]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KaiKai was about to answer the young ANBU when he saw a burst of wind come from Gekido as he jumped backwards scowling at KaiKai. KaiKai looked at him for a second and then sighed as he removed the cigarette from his mouth and put it out on the rock he was perched on.

"If you didn't like it you could just say so." He said loudly but not impolitely.

KaiKai returned his attention to the other puppeteer and then after a moment reached inside of his puppets chest cavity and removed several viles, herbs and a few metal scraps. KaiKai held them up for the ANBU to inspect before replying.

"I was purchasing some basic poisons and herbs as well as collecting some scrap, just keeping myself busy with some projects. Nothing too major."</B><i></i>

KaiKai placed his possessions back inside of the puppet and sighed again. He pulled out a toothpick to bite down on instead of a cigarette, he wasn't one to force his habit on anyone else, so when he got the urge to smoke he would substitute it with a simple toothpick. KaiKai then motioned respectfully for Gekido to rejoin the conversation.

<B>"Well, Gekido, what do you propose we do in this situation? I'm sure you have other things to do than sit around and wait for us to come to a conclusion as to what to do here." KaiKai looked between the man, his dog and the ANBU and his puppet. KaiKai was not in a position to be doing anything on behalf of ANBU by anymeans, he was off duty afterall, and he was really hoping the young ANBU wasn't going to try and escort Gekido to the Sileo, he wasn't sure how he would receive such an idea, but KaiKai had other things to attend to and he figured they might as well skip the small talk and get to the meat of the subject.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tension suddenly meeting its breaking point, Kosei's hand shot forward and to the left, bringing his puppet in front of his body, arm extended with an arm shield open. He'd expected that Gekido was using some kind of attack, but as it turned out, he was escaping the smoke from KaiKai's cig in an overly dramatic way. The teen sighed behind his mask, and lowered the puppet's arm as the shield folded back into it. The sleeve of it's cloak fell over its arm, and all was once again as it had been before.

Blowhard.

He didn't dare say it, but Gekido almost found himself weighing a little less, as underneath the cloak of the ANBU puppet were blades, blades, and more blades, a trap design Kosei had heard of being used by a Leaf puppeteer. Attached to rotation plates that made up the puppet, hundreds of knives clicked back into their place by revolving back inside of its body, though unless you knew specifically what that trap was, one wouldn't know what was going on underneath the cloak.

Addressing KaiKai, Kosei turned and coughed a little. "Makes sense. Puppets aren't at their full potential until they're poisoned. As for you, Gekido..." he paused gathering the right words to say. "There's nothing I can really do about you. From what I can tell, it was self-defense, and there's no law against that. Just because it was you who killed them doesn't mean anything. Coincidence that it was someone with a past record." He mentally deleted the images he'd taken of the two men, and began recording what he saw with a higher version of the same Snapshot jutsu. Without turniong his bacl on either of the other two, he began flipping over dead bodies and examining their faces, so that there would be a way to identify them. After he was done, he held out his arm, and chakra visibly began to spill out of it, like tiny like balls, which fell to the floor and swarmed the cadavers until you couldn't even see them anymore. The piles of chakra gradually ate away at the bodies until there was nothing left, then retreated back into Kosei through his feet (Destroy Presence).

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gekido looked to Kaikai as he spoke toward him and merely shrugged in response. The Inuzuka rarely thought of the consequences of his actions in any way shape or form, at least, he would for however long he could afford to not care. Plus, the more boisterous the action generally made people remember to better the next time they did what caused it later. Should these two ever come together again for some reason, then Kaikai would know to avoid that infernal death dealer around Gekido. But the former captain didn't stay focused on him for long as he turned his attention to the now shielded ANBU. The speed and precision of control over the machine was notable, but other trying matter were beginning to press upon Gekido's sense. Thankfully the two seemed to be finished with him and one of them even moved to just destroy the bodies of the fools who chose to prey on one who really didn't care for any life but his clans. "Then I'm out. See you boys around. Unless you actually learn to do your job." he said with a smirk, alluding to an ANBU's skill at staying hidden for unpredictable lengths to get just the right opportunity for their mission; Kosei seemed to have failed in that regard. Not that it mattered, Gekido had somewhere to be and talking with two whelps wasn't where he needed to go.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KaiKai smiled at Gekido, his comments were condescending, but that was the privilege that came with being a powerful nin. KaiKai just nodded as the man made his way away from him and the other ANBU, and as soon as he was out of sight he relit the cigarette that he had put out before.

"Well, that was interesting, not something I expected to encounter out here. I'm sure you didn't take anything he said seriously, I kind of think he was trying to goad us on in some regard. Not that it matters to me, I wasn't even on duty so I don't have anything to prove to him."

KaiKai gestured toward the boys puppet with his cigarette and a nod "You're pretty quick with that, Assassin? Yeah. So if you ever want to hang out and talk shop I'd love to see how you prepare your puppets, but in the mean time I have to finish my errands. Look me up!"

KaiKai got up and began his walk back into the hovels that were spread all throughout the Cronopolis, back into the rats and scum that moved through this pile of filth that they called home. He would collect his things and then go home, to work on his puppets as he always did, and investigate where his uncle might be hiding out in the notes that were left behind. Just as he always did.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The next thing they knew, Gekido was gone. He trash talked like any arrogant bastard would, then made his way around a corner, then vanished. Kosei smirked and made a "heh" noise, then looked at the other puppeteer, who commented on the situation. "Yea, I wouldn't have ever expected to meet him, especially here." He wouldn't have expected someone as infamous as Gekido to hang around in the Cronopolis, considering the high murder rate here. But, as just demonstrated, he didn't have a problem defending himself.

"Yea, it's assassin classed. Really comes in handy on the off chance you get into a stealth mission, cause the joins are cushioned." he said, reffering to the sacs of silicone in between each joins, making its movements completely silent. "I'd love to meet up sometime, but yea, right now I have to finish my patrol and report back to the Sileo Tempestas." He jumped onto thje roof, then disappeared in a flicker.

[TL]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back