Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Friends in the Graveyard. [Core Ability]

Katsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something was... off.

Well, aside from the fact that Katsu thought an afternoon in a graveyard was 'relaxing'.

The young priest had been hearing things, and maybe even seeing things. But that didn't faze him as much as it might other people, on the contrary, he was fascinated by this unusual phenomenon. Perhaps someone else was in the graveyard? Perhaps a lost child? Yeah, that seemed likely. Katsu continued to observe his surroundings until...

"Surprise!"

Katsu turned around to see a young boy, no older than the students he had been training with. The boy immediately took off, and Katsu followed.

"H-hey! Wait up! What're you doing out here?" Katsu said, running after the boy. The boy turned around, he seemed interested in something. "You see me! You see me! Now catch me!" he chanted, for the next several minutes the little boy lead Katsu on a chase through the graveyard. Katsu was surprised at the boy's speed, it almost seemed like he could fly away if Katsu got too close. But eventually Katsu managed to get right behind the child, the priest took a diving tackle towards the boy...

... and fell right through him...

"Yaaayyy!!! That was fun!" the boy said blissfully as Katsu groaned in pain on the ground, after a few moments Katsu finally pulled himself back to his feet.

"People come to visit me... but they never see me... thank you for seeing me, mister!" the boy said, and in a blink he was gone.

"Was that... a spirit?" Katsu said in disbelief, he looked around... there were more of them, young and old, men and women, humans and youkai. Spirits were everywhere. "So.. does that mean.. that people who spend a lot of time around spirits can see them?" Katsu wondered. Suddenly, the boy appeared again, balancing on a small gravestone.

"Well, THAT would explain why not everyone who comes here can see me! Thanks for figuring that out for me, mister!" the ghost boy said before disappearing yet again. Katsu spent the next several hours merely exploring, and studying. Some of the spirits were ghosts that had been buried here, other were guardians and shepherds of the dead, still others were wanderers merely passing through.

These spirits could very well be a source of information for the young priest, Katsu resolved to make time to talk to them whenever he could. He couldn't believe the amazing discovery he had made... a discovery that few, if any, of his village mates could see themselves.

WC: 410

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back