Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private From Pupil to Pincushion Real Quick [Req Nao and Kino]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He didn't know how it happened and he didn't really care. He didn't know who to trust, but he knew Kino's time was limited if he didn't find him some help fast. Moru acted as a guide, running along in front of his big brother, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, in the direction of the Byoin where their student would hopefully be safe. There wasn't even going to be time to wait for the triage staff to check the kid over, no, he needed help to be ready as soon as he arrived. Touching his headset, he called up the first person he could think of and just prayed he would answer.

"Nao, sir. It's Keiyaku; I'm on my way to the Byoin with my student. He needs emergency care, like, STAT!"

With Moru at his side, and Kino in his arms, he all but thundered into the reception of the hospital, eyes determinately scanning the place for a familiar face who would be inclined to help him. Kino was in a pretty bad way; many sharp projectiles embedded in his skin all of his body, and unconscious.

[Calling Medical Sennin]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Postbanner01.png

Exhaling wearily, she swiped away the sweat glistening on her forehead, her gaze now fixed on the impeccably tidy Sennin office. Reflecting on the disarray it had previously embodied, a swell of pride welled within her for the transformation she had wrought. Her attention then drifted to the slumbering figure of Nao. Despite her careful efforts to maintain quiet, his undisturbed sleep suggested a level of exhaustion beyond the ordinary.

Adjusting her sleeve, Yuki donned the pristine white doctor's coat and noiselessly exited the room.

In the corridor beyond, a cacophony of raised voices and hurried footsteps disrupted the prevailing stillness. A nurse, flushed with a blend of panic and weariness, materialized from around a bend.

"Sennin Nao!" she exclaimed breathlessly, reaching for the door handle. Yuki intervened, extending her arm to block the nurse's access.

"He's not to be disturbed. What's causing all this commotion?" The stern edge in Haku's voice accompanied a disapproving glare directed at the flustered nurse.

"We have a severely injured boy—bleeding, unconscious," the nurse began, her words rushing out in a near-hysterical torrent. Yuki raised a calming hand to quell the chaos.

"Calm down and breathe. Show me where he is."

The nurse led Yuki through the labyrinthine corridors toward the ER, the urgency palpable in the air. Guiding her through the chaos, the nurse revealed the epicentre of the panic—a bed where a boy lay, the once-pristine sheets beneath him gradually succumbing to a deepening hue of crimson.

"Damn it," Yuki muttered under her breath as she deftly adorned a pair of gloves. The boy bore the cruel impact of several arrows, each still jutting out from his wounded flesh. Casting a brief glance at another man present, she surmised from his expression that he held a personal connection to the boy who was leaking blood all over her floor.

"Alright then, I'm Med-Chief Haku Yuki. I'll do what I can to staunch the bleeding. In the meantime..." With a swift sequence of hand seals, Yuki arrested any further haemorrhaging, her focus unwavering. The meditative hush enveloped her as she uttered a few incantations. In a swirl of smoke, a formidable figure clad in armour materialized beside her. "This is Yuro. He'll keep him stable while I start extracting these," she declared, eyeing the protruding arrows with a determined resolve.

"Right, Yuki," resonated the voice from within the armour, its metallic hands hovering over the wounded boy. A soft green light emanated from the hands, casting an ethereal glow as they prepared to undertake their task.

[Topic Entered]

5b9Da3K.jpg

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keiyaku had already been standing there for a few minutes as the triage nurse came to take the issue in hand, quickly calling for Kino to be admitted to the ER. His spirits slumped a little when there was no sign of Nao, thinking that his student's time must be running out, and his mind was too preoccupied with the desire to go back to the scene of the crime and question witnesses to be of any medical help.

"Come on," the Inuzuka barked at the Shiba dog beside him, following the nurses as they wheeled Kino away into the ER. Though the two brothers lingered in the room as Kino was worked on, they made sure to stay well out of everybody's way, Keiyaku silently observing with a blank, expressionless face. A medic came in and promptly introduced herself before conjuring a hulking, metal-clad figure with a skull for a face, and together, the two worked on their patient. Truth be told, he felt a little helpless, not being able to do much else other than stand and watch.

"Thank you, Chief Yuki," said the ANBU agent, a little stiffly, wary of distracting her as she worked, "I trust your expertise, don't worry. He's my student; he called me on the ANBU frequency, but I didn't make it in time to help. Whoever did this scarpered before I got there, unfortunately."

A look passed over the Inuzuka's face briefly, as though Kino had fallen short of the standards he had expected of him, but at once, his face softened, evidently realising judging the kid wasn't fair. His slit-pupilled eyes trailed up to Yuki. She had a certain martial bearing that was commonplace among many of his colleagues, so he couldn't help but wonder about her.

"Sorry to burst in on you like this. You must be busy here with everything that's been going on."

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Postbanner01.png

"It's rare for us to find a moment of respite," she stated with an icy tone, addressing him while her eyes remained fixed on the boy sprawled across the table. Casting a brief sideways glance at the colossal armor behemoth by her side, she gracefully wrapped her fingers around one of the arrows embedded in the boy's flesh. "You may need to hold your friend down; I can imagine this is going to be painful." With a small grunt and a tug, she extracted it. In perfect synchrony, as if operating on a shared wavelength, the creature swiftly moved to the wound, channeling a vibrant green energy from its palm to seamlessly close the injury.

"First one down, with many more to go," she remarked, examining the extracted arrow before placing it on the metal table beside her. "Are you prepared for me to move on to the next one, Yuro?"

"Ready and waiting," boomed the voice from within its formidable metal shell.

In what felt like an eternity, she and Yuro worked with skill, methodically removing and healing the multitude of wounds with precision and efficiency. Once her task was complete, she took a step back, peeling the blood-stained gloves from her hands and discarding them into a nearby bin. Yuki rested herself against the wall, casting her eyes over him, attempting to decipher the identity of the assailant. Pondering on any missing Nin whose modus operandi matched this brutal assault, her mind came up short.

"Did you witness who did this?" The woman redirected her focus to the older of the two males. "This seems needlessly brutal, almost like overkill. He's fortunate he didn't bleed out," she remarked, pausing briefly. "Regardless, we should rouse him and see if he can provide any information about his attacker."

[Word Count=300]
[MFT]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Waking slightly in that moment his eyes opened for a split second. He looked up and saw the snake eyed woman, his face flushing slightly, "Heh, pretty" he mumbled as he passed back out.

Kino was fine mostly, but was definitely still feeling the effects of the injuries on his mental state, or at least if he was ever asked about it that is what he would swear was the case in the future. He was losing most of his calm and collected personality and simply just being his dorky self while in this less than conscious state. He was not aware of how close he was to just having been killed, especially since it was over something as simple as a letter, he'd assumed that this was all just a dream and he'd go back to it now. However, with the throbbing pain from the arrow being removed his eyes opened for that split second and made him able to make himself a fool once more.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As a precaution, Keiyaku stepped over to Kino as the medic instructed, placing his hands gently on his arm and shoulder, getting ready to hold him down in case the sudden painful sensations caused by the extraction caused him to suddenly panic. He seemed to be stirring. The Inuzuka could feel some of the breath leave his body in a sigh of relief, glad to know he was at least responsive. It was rather interesting to see a highly skilled medic work, especially doing so in tandem with a partner, their hands moving deftly over the boy's body to correct the injuries. He didn't for a second doubt that his student was in good hands.

"Don't worry about that," he said at the Chief's probative comment, speculating as to what had happened, "I did not witness it, no. But it happened while he was on duty, so, presumably an escape attempt by a rogue shinobi. Though why he was alone on the gate, I have no idea. But like I say, don't trouble yourself about it, Yuki. I'm going to proceed with the investigation tonight, and I'll interview poor Kino here about what happened as soon as he's a little more lucid. I do not want to question him until I can be sure his testimony will be lucid and reliable, however - for that, I would defer to your medical opinion."

Moru gave a little whine beside Keiyaku's leg, to which the Inuzuka nodded, like the dog had just mentioned something important.

"Based on the style of attack, I have a suspect or two in mind, but I would not be at liberty to share that information at this time. Best to keep it in-branch."

Keiyaku watched over Kino, standing sentry over his student like a faithful guard dog. He seemed to be searching for further signs of wakefulness.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back