Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private From Where I Stand: Tree of Life [Tutor]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shusuke had already spent some time with the next generation of Academy Students and has even gone on missions with some of them. Kyoujouran Keniwa was the stone skinned boy that Shusuke taught about balance. While the impecible defense was an asset, unless he broadened his skills some he may end up being too niche to assist his allies in most situations. Aburame Kiriyomi was an interesting child. Despite his clan's proclivity towards their Kikai Ninjutsu he was learning not only genjutsu, but some of the Genjutsu Shusuke's family has passed down. To be completely honest, the two of them were slightly impressive. Slightly.

Today he was meant to meet with the third of their little trio, Senju Akio. While Shusuke couldn't say he knew anything remarkable about the boy, he did understand that he would come with an affinity towards the Earth Stye: Wood Release. Shusuke had a friend that also had access to that style of release, Shida-San, his first Animal Contract.

Sitting outside of the gates that led to the Forest of Death, Shusuke thought this would be a good place as any to help the boy with some of his Jutsu. While Shusuke wasn't the most accurate with his Ninjutsu, he did possess an affinity towards all five of the base elements, and he has already unlocked a couple of Advanced Elements, being Storm and Ink. Leaning against the trunk of a tree the young Yamanaka would wait patiently as he used an illusory dagger to entertain himself as he flipped it in the air and caught it by it's tip. Taijutsu was Shusuke's preferred skillset, despite being a Yamanaka. Turning his gaze over to someone approaching he would respond.

"The name is Yamanaka Shusuke, and unless I am mistaken you are Senju Akio. Are you ready to learn the pinnacle of Ninjutsu? Something that Keniwa-kun and Kiriyomi-kun haven't even began to practice?"

1/5: 317

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio strolled into the familiar location with his characteristic smile painting his face. The sunny Senju hadn't been back to these gates since the day before he enrolled in Konohagakure's shinobi academy. He could not help but admit to himself that after the first couple times he'd met the Yamanaka clansman, he'd been a bit trepid about today's lesson and what it would hold. That said, after an encouraging word from his grandfather and a moment to steel himself before he'd walked out of the clan gates, Akio felt ready. After all, he and Take had made a solid team when sparring with Shusuke and Shishiwakamaru on their previous encounter, despite the enormous difference in their strength.

That day had actually been fairly impactful on the young shinobi. After seeing what the two more experienced shinobi could do in battle, he'd pressed on as hard as he could with his studies of ninjutsu and now, was arguably on the same level as some of his more seasoned peers. As he saw the blonde-haired ANBU-to-be in the distance he raised his hand in a cheerful wave as Shusuke re-introduced himself. "Heya Shusuke! Heck yeah I'm ready!" He'd exclaim before realizing that his former classmate hadn't even remembered his name.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm Akio! You know we've met a couple times already right? Oh wait, I've got it! Maybe you remember me better this way!" The boy said before merging with one of the wooden wakizashi at his back and clattering to the ground in the shape of a sword before poofing into a cloud of smoke once again as he returned to his physical form. "I've been practicing my ninjutsu every day since we had that little spar! Can't wait to show ya how far I've come!" The Senju child said jubilantly, with an air of genuine excitement.

[WC: 305 .:. Post 1/5 .:. Total WC: 305/1500]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"That's right, the sword kid. I hope you've been practicing more than just that, especially because I believe the best way to learn is with hands on experience. Let's see how strong your Ninjutsu has gotten with a little spar." Shusuke pushed away from the tree and took a few steps towards the jolly student. "But I won't be your sparring partner today." Weaving a few handseals and biting his thumb to draw blood, the Yamanaka child placed his hand on the ground. "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu!" As he spoke a large burst of smoke erupted from where he touched the ground.

As the smoke cleared, Akio would see Shusuke standing on the back of a turtle that stood well over two meters high with small green shrubs growing on his back. "This is my old friend Shida, and I think the two of you are closer in strength, so he will be your sparring partner today if you're all set and ready."

Shusuke would hop off of the turtle and move back towards the tree before apparating his kunai once more. "Why hello there! I am glad to meet you young Senju! I can sense the Natural Energy that flows through you, Won't it be exciting to try it out against another that can also wield that same Senjutsu? I am so excited!" The massive turtle would dance around a little and as he did small plants would sprout from here his fee touched. If Akio could also sense the Natural Energy he would notice that not only did this summoned turtle hold large amounts of it, but so would Shusuke, which may be a shocking revelation. Additionally, if he looked closer at Shusuke he would see a diamond like marking appear on the boy's forhead, one that indicated that Shusuke was in sync with the world of his contract summonings, also known as being in "Sage Mode"

2/5: 317 - 634/1500

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
It seemed that Akio's little display had rung a bell as Shusuke proceeded to reply to his little show of the combination transformation technique. "That's right, the sword kid. I hope you've been practicing more than just that, especially because I believe the best way to learn is with hands on experience. Let's see how strong your Ninjutsu has gotten with a little spar." Akio's smile brightened at the thought. "Sounds like a plan! I've been practicing all kinds of techniques! I can even use Light ninjutsu now!" He said with a big bright smile that openly displayed his pearly whites. But as the Yamanaka clansman continued, he quirked an eyebrow. "But I won't be your sparring partner today." Akio looked around to see no one else there at the meeting site that Shusuke had chosen for today's lesson, but in a large cloud of smoke, a massive turtle had appeared, with strange shrubs growing from his back.

Even before his tutor for the day had explained, Akio already knew what he was seeing. He'd seen the same sort of thing in his stealth class after all when he met Kayo, a blue-tinted fox that had a pair of horns atop its fuzzy head. "This is my old friend Shida, and I think the two of you are closer in strength, so he will be your sparring partner today if you're all set and ready." If one would've thought that Akio was smiling before, he was absolutely beaming now. "That's awesome Shusuke! I want a buddy like that!!" Akio squealed with excitement, his voice cracking slightly as he jubilated.

To Akio, Shida was a sight to behold. Not only was this a contract summon, but it was one that shared the same sort of affinities that he did. He could feel the natural energy within both the beast and Shusuke as he walked toward the massive turtle to look up at him. "Why hello there! I am glad to meet you young Senju! I can sense the Natural Energy that flows through you, Won't it be exciting to try it out against another that can also wield that same Senjutsu? I am so excited!" Shidu had said as Akio bounced excitedly in front of the enormous chelonian. "Good to meetcha Shida!! My name's Akio! Heck yeah it's exciting! I can't wait to see what you can do!!" With that, the boy took a few steps back, steadied his stance as the chakra and natural energy within him started to swirl, and readied himself for the sparring session to come.

[WC: 427 .:. Post 2/5 .:. Total WC: 732/1500]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"That's awesome Shusuke! I want a buddy like that!!" Shusuke would smile, "Perhaps if you impress Shida he would be willing to introduce you to a potential friend. What do you say Shida?" He chuckled slightly before the turtle would also step back and lower his head in a bow. "Perhaps, but we shall see what he has to offer first!" And with that the Spar would begin!

Within a moment's notice the turtle would slam it's feet on the ground causing the very earth underneath Akio's feet to begin to quake and waiver. The first instinct may be that he was casting an Earth Style Ninjutsu, but in a flash the Turtle would be launching itself towards the young Senju child named Akio. "Sage Art: Shell Smash Multi-Hit Combo!" As soon as the words were uttered the turtle seemingly faded from view before swinging out to land five powerful strikes at an incredibly high accuracy due to the combination of the Sage Art and the style of attack itself. Almost as if on a scale of one to ten, each of these attacks were at an additional five accuracy and if you were to say he normally had a five percent accuracy to land a critical hit, with these attacks each blow had about a fifteen percent chance!

Quickly landing and not slowing down for a moment, the turtle would pull itself inside of his shell to help increase his now weakened defenses because he would expect the Senju child to aptly reciprocate and attack. "Hey, Shida, you better not be pulling your punches!" Shusuke would yell from the tree branch he had decided to rest upon. Kicking his legs joyfully the young Yamanaka was enjoying the view he had from up here of their spar, and he was curious to see how the Academy Student would repsond.

3/5: 307 - 941/1500

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
In response to his inquiry, the Yamanaka quickly retorted that the Senju would have to show his skill to be worthy of the bond between contract-holder and summon. "Perhaps if you impress Shida he would be willing to introduce you to a potential friend. What do you say Shida?" Shida added that he would need to show what he could offer as well, mirroring Shusuke's response. This caused Akio's eyes to narrow and his brow to furrow with an expression of pure determination. "Then come at me Shida! I'm ready!" He exclaimed, preparing himself to dodge the first move. Little did either party know, but Akio had already been preparing, charging up a Chakra Suppression Seal and placing it upon his Kawarimi Target in expectation of the massive creature's coming attacks.

The battle began without hesitation, Akio's whole body shaking as the ground quaked at the enormous turtle's rush towards him. The attacks were almost pinpoint in their accuracy, the terrapin's swipes seemingly slamming into the boy, aiming for his weak points. However, even as he appeared to take the brunt of all five hits, in a cloud of smoke it was revealed that the target the creature was striking was actually a length of wood! The chakra suppression seal went off upon impact and would reduce the power of any taijutsu of the same type. "Hey, Shida, you better not be pulling your punches!" Shusuke had shouted from atop his perch. It seemed the beast certainly had not, but the boy had managed to escape nonetheless.

Instead, Akio had propelled himself a good fifteen feet into the air a few meters away, and seemed to be charging up a punch of his own. However rather than heading towards Shida, he slammed his fist into the ground. "Earth Style: Wood Release! Sinkhole Jutsu!" He yelled, mimicking the way the turtle called out his former strike. From the earth, three shoots of sharpened bamboo spears would erupt beneath the massive beast, seemingly growing at a lightning-quick pace. While some shinobi could utilize Wood Style jutsu if they had enough skill in the elements of Earth and Water, only the Senju clan could convert jutsu of those types into wood itself. "How about that Shida!!?" He shouted with a determined grin.

[WC: 378 .:. Post 3/5 .:. Total WC: 1010/1500]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The shattering and splintering of wood caused the suppression seal to detonate, effetively weakening Shida's Taijutsu attacks. A quick chuckle would echo from the massive creature as he looked up to see Akio airborne. As the bamboo shoots would erupt and strike at the large reptile another burst of smoke would fill the battlefield. "That was an excellent technique young Akio! But not quite good enough." As the debris began to clear the Senju would be able to see the large turtle standing on a platform made of stone that acted as a shelf that caught itself between the three bamboo shoots. "This is known as my Tidal Wall, not only does it act like a powerful barrier against attacks, but it has restoritive properties as well." As Shida spoke the shrubs on his back would begin to blossom slightly as small buds began to grow and pop open to show small specs of beautiful pink petals.

"Earth Style: Weighted Rock Technique!" A pulse of natural energy would sparkle around the turtle as he pushed himself up off of the ground and into the air. He seemed almost weightless as he launched like a meteor towards Akio. "Give me everything you have!" As he spoke ripping currents would begin to surge around his body that would gather his leaves and cause them to swirl around like sharp blades. "Wind Style: Shredding Touch!" His goal was to strike the young Senju out of the sky with sheer blunt force.

Sitting behind the tree, hidden from view was the real Shusuke, allowing his clone to watch from the tree. Shusuke had a large scroll unravelled and was using his Lightning Style: Ink Release to be working on creating a new jutsu formulation for a summoning contract. He could tell that Shida was impressed with the young boy, and thus he was doing his part to help extend his contract to include Akio as well.

4/5: 320 - 1261/1500

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio grinned as he saw the way that the mighty turtle stopped his attempted attack. "That was an excellent technique young Akio! But not quite good enough. This is known as my Tidal Wall, not only does it act like a powerful barrier against attacks, but it has restoritive properties as well." Not only did the creature have an affinity for Wood techniques, but he also used barriers and healing. The two were extremely alike in the styles and techniques that they attempted, though the turtle seemed to be far more proficient at taijutsu than the boy was.

As the beast leapt through the air, performing two buffing techniques built to enhance the weight of his already ponderous strike, he yelled out, "Give me everything you have!" Akio simply stared up at the creature as he quickly formed hand seals. "Nice!! But two can play at that game!" He yelled up with a smile, then crossed his arms as the massive beast descended upon the invisible Barrier jutsu that now surrounded the boy. Akio was sent flying towards the ground, but the field of chakra he'd conjured managed to deflect nearly all of the blow's heft as well as the impact he would have received upon landing so hard.

"Alright Shida! Now block this!" Akio shouted, as he formed another set of hand seals, this time in the water element. "Water Style: Wood Release! Arbor Fang Spiral Charge!" He exclaimed, sending a volley of roots out in a twisting spiral that ended with a sharp point of wood at its end. The jutsu wasn't as powerful as others he knew, but he knew that it was extremely hard to stop with barriers or other forms of resistance. Immediately after, he transitioned into another technique that required no seals at all, utilizing it as a combo. "Now Senjutsu: Wood Style: Wooden Tendrils!" He called out as the sharply pointed roots shot back out in three clusters aimed for the creature's head, but stopping just shy. Akio didn't want to hurt a forest friend after all! "So Shida, Shu, how'd I do!?" Akio asked with a huge smile, beaming up toward what he didn't realize yet was the Yamanaka's clone.

[WC: 365 .:. Post 4/5 .:. Total WC: 1375/1500]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the boy created a barrier to deflect the heavy blow of Shida, Shusuke would grin. That was a clever action. To take, the blow of the massive turtle would have been devastating without out, but Akio wasn’t done. He had more up his sleeve, and fluid like water he continued his series of demonstrations. Shusuke couldn’t help but smile as he watched. This next generation of students sure did have a fun alway of navigating through the world.

Kiriyomi sought power and strength despite having an inclination to illusions and deceit, Keniwa was self sacrificial and though his defenses weren’t negligible they wouldn’t be enough if he failed to broaden his skill set, and then there was this Senju Akio…

Akio was able to masterfully create unique jutsu by conversion, a style of Ninjutsu that Shusuke had never seen before. He thought he was one of the few in the village that was able to use jutsu outside of their standard use, his Genjutsu becoming weapons that can cause actual harm was his golden standard.

Akio reminded the Yamanaka of Shishiwakamaru the more he thought of about it. Not only could Shishiwakamaru covert his flames into shadows much like how the Senju is using Earth and Water Styles as a wood release. ”That was actually pretty impressive!” The clone that sat on the branch would shatter into a series of sparks and electrical energy.

“That is true, young Akio, quite impressive indeed.” The turtle would bow his head towards Akio before bursting into smoke and returning to wherever he originates from. Stepping around the tree with the scroll rolled up Shusuke grinned

”I just finished the formula if you’re ready.” The scroll itself was probably about three feel long and if you hugged it your hands would barely touch each other due to the size of it. Stepping towards Akio the higher ranked boy would drop the scroll in front of him.

”When you unravel this all you need to do is make this series of handseals before pressing a bloodied hand onto the center of the formula. This will link you to a Shinobi Turtle. Not Shida, but a companion that synchronizes with your chakra signature.” Shusuke performed the handseals slow enough so that Akio could memorize them. ”Whenever you’re ready to make the commitment they will be ready for you. I’ve got to go check in with the Hokage’s office before it gets to late, but I gotta say… I’m impressed. You’ll make a great Shinobi yet.”

5/5: 415 - 1676/1500
[Topic Left unless stopped]

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio beamed in response to the positive reinforcement that he received from both Shida and Shusuke. From the little time he'd gotten to spend with the young Yamanaka, he'd thought of him as a harsh judge. So the fact that he'd earned his approval felt particularly meaningful as it seemed to be given so rarely. "Thanks Shida! Thanks Shusuke! I've really been practicin' hard!" The sunny Senju said with a smile. Only then did the genjutsu expert's clone shatter, revealing its true illusory nature. Akio simply smiled at this before exclaiming with a laugh, "I should've known!"

However, when the true Shusuke appeared from around the corner holding a truly enormous scroll, Akio's expression shifted to one of childlike curiosity. "When you unravel this all you need to do is make this series of handseals before pressing a bloodied hand onto the center of the formula. This will link you to a Shinobi Turtle. Not Shida, but a companion that synchronizes with your chakra signature." Akio's eyes went wide at the mention of finally having a contract with a friend like Kayo or Shida. "Seriously!??!" He exuded, overflowing with excitement at the thought.

Akio made sure to take careful note of the seals that the young Yamanaka went through as he showed him how to perform the summoning jutsu for his very own Turtle Contract. "This is gonna be AWESOME!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the massive roll of paper and hugging it tightly to his chest. Finally, as Shusuke expressed his faith that one day the young nature-lover would make a great shinobi, he replied with a characteristic big toothy grin. "I won't let either of ya down!!" He yelled as he began his run home with scroll in tow to show his grandfather just how far he'd come in his shinobi training. 'A contract! I'm gonna be the best friend my summon buddy could ask for!' Akio thought, a promise to himself that he was determined to keep no matter what.

[WC: 332 .:. Post 5/5 .:. Total WC: 1707/1500 .:. Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back