Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fuji Itsuke (Stone) -> Namazu Kyojin (Mercenary) [Unretire]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Greetings! I went inactive as Fuji Itsuke but would like to return as an old character that was a Mistie. Itsuke has not been formally retired yet but I want to become Kyojin/Akaya now and retire Itsuke here. When Mist fell, I turned Kyojin into an INPC. Will this be a problem? How do I work around it? Am I doing it right? It's been a while, so bear with me!

To clarify: this new character is Kyojin but was given a new name. Also, if possible, I would like Kyojin and Itsuke's information before I go further. I know I made some ASP purchases (including a Cursed Seal, iirc) with Kyojin and would like to make note here. Another thing, Kyojin was a Jinchuriki but I am applying for Byakugan Implant here. Loss/gain will be elaborated.

Thread where I became [Kyojin to Itsuke] (Has the retirement thread, etc)
Old Character Name: Fuji Itsuke
Old Village/Missing: Stone
OCR Type: Retire Itsuke/Unretire Kyojin
Last Known Where-abouts: Stone...?
Old IC Rank: Jounin/ANBU

New Character Name: Namazu Kyojin
Preferred Username: Araya Akaya
New Village: Was Missing at first, then Stone (Will RP it all out)
New BL/CA: Kyoujouran
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Colossus of the Red Star [V][/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (65+15) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu - Byakugan Implant
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Jounin

Character Age: 31
Character's Physical Description: He's 7'4" hory smokes
Character's Mental Description: -TBA-
Character History: -TBA-

Death/Retirement Thread: halp v
Old Profile:
Old Training:
Old Dojo:
Old FAQ: ^

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats: 600 everything/maxed BL
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: wot
New Stats: 600 everything/maxed BL
New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:
-TBA-

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- Kyojin had a Cursed Seal, can't remember which one.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- Kyojin was a Jinchuriki but as I've mentioned, I'm applying for BI.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Nope. Not that I remember anyway.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Fuji Itsuke (Stone) -> Namazu Kyojin (Stone) [Unretire/W

Many thanks, Haruka!

However, after much thinking, I decided I'd like Kyojin to become a Mercenary. Can an Admin move my thread to Missing? Thanks! As soon that is done, my OCR will be posted.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Fuji Itsuke (Stone) -> Namazu Kyojin (Mercenary) [Unreti

Old Character Name: Fuji Itsuke
Old Village/Missing: Stone
OCR Type: Retire Itsuke/Unretire Kyojin
Last Known Where-abouts: Stone...?
Old IC Rank: Jounin/ANBU (Itsuke), Mist Sennin (Kyojin)

New Character Name: Namazu Kyojin
Preferred Username: Namazu Kyojin
New Village: Missing
New BL/CA: Kyoujouran
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]The Lone Wanderer [V][/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (80+15) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu - Abomination, +2 Awareness
[i]High:[/i] None
[i]Average:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy

-Previously purchased +2 Class Points from Advanced Shop. Proof.
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Mercenary

Character Age: 29

Character's Physical Description:
Kyojin’s skin is ashy grey, a light shade of graphite. His eyes are blood-red, sparkling beautifully as crystals do and his sclerae are a darker shade of red. His shoulder-length hair is scarlet, like adornment of rubies. Those who end up touching his hair might discover it to be rough enough to cause abrasions. He is visibly largely muscular and well built; seemingly athletic, and weighs over 300 pounds of pure muscles and is as heavy as boulders. Thanks to the harsh, rigorous and forbidden training of a Kyoujouran his blows are powerful enough to pierce others barehanded as if his hands were spears. Simply put, he is a hulking mass of destruction.

Kyojin is also tall, even by his clan’s standards, with his height of 7'6". Warriors in his clan are called Crags, with the strongest and tallest of them being called a Titan. There are very few who do match Kyojin’s height, which was fine with him, as he liked to tower over others. He possessed the blood of Kyoujouran; indeed, it was just that his lineage was different. The toughness and hardness of a Kyoujouran’s skin is known to be as hard as steel, but Kyojin’s body is unique in that it possessed an unique crystalline skeletal system, his flesh as tough as diamonds. As result members of his family often have various skin tone colors, such as an emerald or ruby color, representing gemstones and minerals. But like most warriors or shinobi, they do bleed. Such heritage is said to come from one of his ancestor’s mating with a mythological race, a Terrarite, ancient beings of the earth element said to be made purely of crystals. ‘Course how that even worked would be unknown and there was not a lot of evidence supporting the existence of the Terrarites…

Kyojin’s attire is simple in that he wears a dull-black collared v-jacket with ragged sleeves and nothing underneath, clearly showing his muscular chest. His jacket once had grey squiggly lines on the back, in the patterns of the Mist sigil, but it now has an inverted triangle. He also wears black cotton-made knee-length pants, the ends of it ragged. This son of Mist often goes barefoot, his hard skin preventing common injuries to the feet.

Character's Mental Description:
Kyojin is a humble man of few words, speaking only when he has to. A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds after all, a blight on the community. Raised on the law of the Oni Saiseki and a code of honor, he is a warrior by heart and a shinobi by duty. He understood the value of hard work and fierce determination, he had to else he would have had died as a child. He dedicated his body vigorously to training every day from childhood to present, never letting up even once. As such, he has a heightened sense of duty and honor. The world of the shinobi may not be fair, indeed, but if he can, his honor would compel him to attempt to try things in a fair way. Attuned to the earth in a greater extent than others, he has a compassion for all things nature, taking delight in how the earth feels to his bare feet.

The result of becoming a master of the Oni Saiseki, his unique crystalline skin had been hardened, providing a great resistance to the elements, but it leaves him insensitive to certain things. He is constantly aware of his little sense of touch, but it does not in any way prevent him from enjoying life. However slow to anger he might be, it would be unwise to push this towering giant among men.

Kyojin's Basic Background
</I>
The Origin of the Krocs​
<i>
</i>

Roughly a thousand year ago, there existed a clan widely known—and feared—for their prowess with the Taijutsu. This clan was known as the Kyoujouran, people blessed by the earth with hardy constitution. In fear and disgust, the clan was attacked many a time, due to the horrid rigorous and vicious training regime placed upon the young of the Kyoujouran, known as Jags, which left many of them dead. When a Jag has grown old enough and had survived the harsh training, they become a warrior of their clan, becoming Crags. Only a true master of the Kyoujouran can become a Titan. However, because of the small ratio of children who survive the training and the constant attacking, the clan began to dwindle. One man who was determined to change his clan’s destiny, decided to do things different. It was to change or die out and they knew it so. His ideals were, then, passed on to his sons who lived long enough to see them carried out.

This man, Kyoujouran Ishijin, went on and fell in love with a Terrarite woman. Terrarites were supposedly extinct so Ishijin was surprised to encounter one. She was just as beautiful as the stories had said. Stories of how the ones that blessed the Kyoujouran also created the Terrarites. These unknown creators had made the Terrarites purely of crystals, various colors of rubies, sapphires or emeralds protruding from their bodies. It was a strange, frightening sight yet mesmerizing. Instead of eyeballs, they had minerals for eyes with no pupils. They were beings of earth, more so than anything in the world. This Terrarite was no different, her skin and hair red, the bulging rubies on her body noticeable. It was wondrous.

Ishijin had just narrowly escaped death, hounded by bounty hunters who wanted his head for a pretty purse of coins. Such hunters of bloodlines were always around. Ishijin denied these hunters such pleasure; though he was surprised they had managed to at least crack his skin. His hard skin served him well against multiple enemies. Even cracked, it’ll heal in no time. One of the Kyoujouran code rang in his head: What you take from the earth, you must give back. He took life, so he gave the bodies of the slain hunters back to the earth, allowing them to feed the worms. As soon as he was done, he retreated into one of the many caverns of his home island, a land with many mountains. It turned out to be a cavern many did not dare venture into, but he was a Titan. Whatever dangers within, he would not cower. Venturing into the cave, he somehow discovered what many did not for hundreds of years, a Terrarite. The tall woman, about eight feet tall, was frightened but introduced herself regardless. Ishijin did not think he would've met anyone taller than his clansmen. To think it was a woman, imagine how tall a male Terrarite could be. Another ancient Kyoujouran saying came to Ishijin's mind: Tallest in a thousand mountains, yet still another higher.

“What... who are you? Could it be...” Ishijin asked, his voice seemingly like rocks grinding.

“I am Soyoko, a Terrarite. Who are you and why are you in my home?”

Her home? “Mine name be Ishijin, a Kyoujouran. Have you been here all along? If so, that might explain why some of my clansmen were having trouble entering this place… were you responsible?”

“I asked these men to leave! But persisted, they did. So I chased them off. What are you going to do about it?”

“To chase away Crags is no easy feat, woman. For that, I commend you and shall respect your wishes to leave you alone. I only wish to stay for a spell, to recover a bit and then never return,”

“I suppose… that is fine. Only for a spell, then leave to never return,”

“But of course,” Ishijin agreed.

A spell soon turned into few weeks and Ishijin visited her as much as he could. He found her fascinating and eventually the two fell in love with each other. Soon enough, they could not wait no longer and consummated their love, something thought to be impossible… IS impossible. But whatever gods blessed the two lovers' race decided to bless them once more and with children. Ishijin thought this was a sign of great change for his clan. Ten months later, however, Soyoko gave birth to twins and had died in the process. The twins, boys, lived and Ishijin was in grief for a while, but the sight of his children encouraged him to take care of them, as a father should. He named them Soji and Yoji. Soji, the eldest, was unique as his skin tone was different from other Kyoujourans, their skin tone usually metallic brown or gray. His skin was red, like rubies as well as his hair. His eyes were the only different things, the pair of orbs sapphire-colored. Yuji, the youngest, was azure-skinned and inherited the color of his mother’s hair. His eyes were scarlet-red. They were their father’s pride and joy. Ishijin had decided to raise them vigorously, testing their skills and limitation. Then time came for their trail for the mastery of the Oni Saiseki at the age of seven. Ishijin had no doubt his children the blood of the Gaea within them.

But one thing Ishijin seemed to misplace was the reaction of his clansmen. Upon seeing his children, many of the clansmen were disgusted. The two boys features contrasted with the common dull-colored skin of the Kyoujouran. Not only that, they were tall for seven year olds! If not for Ishijin’s status as a Titan and respect for the law of the Oni Saiseki, the clansmen would have killed the father and his sons. They figured the two boys, however odd looking, could not possible handle the tremendous stress and harshness that came from the trial, expecting them to die. They were wrong.

The trial and training went on for three months; a group of five potential users of the Kyoujouran bloodline, Jags, would be subjected to horrendous training a man would die under an hour or less. Usually of five, one or two would survive and continue onto further training. But at the end of the results, three emerged as victors. The sons of Ishijin and son of a Crag. Three surviving? Incredibly crazy, even for Kyoujourans. Wanting to at least eliminate one of Ishijin’s sons, the instructor for the training asked the two brothers to go against each other and the survivor would be celebrated as a Crag. The twins glared at the instructor in pure anger and attacked the man who had allowed his guard down, a fatal mistake. Though a Crag the instructor was, the two children were able to overcome him and pierced the man with their fists. It was then the clan realized these two children were gifted, meant to be true masters of bloodline. Soji later became known as the Red Gigante and his younger brother, the Blue Devil.

Many years later, the twins realized the madness of the training placed upon the Jags and decided to somehow modify it to an extent of having a zero death rate of children. Even so, it did not stop others from attacking their clansmen. The strong was meant to tower over the weak, the two realized then. Eventually, the clan split and moved toward different directions. The brothers decided to travel, to move on and find greater challenges. It was then they stumbled upon the area that would house the Hidden Village of Mist. To contribute for the village, they decided to help predict and contain earthquakes for people on that land. For this effort that aided in saving the life of many, the two brothers were given the surname, Namazu, referring to a legendary catfish said to be able to detect and cause earthquakes. They then raised their own clan to fame, calling their unique children and descendants ‘Krocs’.

</I>
The Law of the Oni Saiseki​
<i>
</i>

Many years have passed and a new descendant had been born to Namazu Enjin and Namazu Kana. The boy, his skin a light shade of graphite and hair the color of rubies, wailed loudly, the sound eerily similar to falling rocks. The boy’s mother held him tight and looked at him as he opened his eyes. The tears then stopped and he smiled at his mother.

“He looks strong. And healthy as well,” Enjin said, proud of his firstborn.

“Yes. And so heavy too. A giant among men! I don’t think I can handle birthing another… he will do, Enjin. I see greatness in him… Namazu Kyojin…” Kana said, stroking her son’s cheek softly.

Kyojin, from birth, was drilled with the law of the Oni Saiseki and the way of the Zaiken. His parents felt their child was meant for greatness. They taught him to be strong, to stand tall, to tower over others, but at the same time to be humble, kind, fair and honorable. The Namazu numbers were small, roughly twenty people in the clan, but very strong. Every six months, they’d put four children at the age of seven through the ancient rigorous training, but not pushing them to the brink of death. If one did not seem they could make it, then they clearly did not possess the Kyoujouran prowess. Those who survived possessed the strong bloodline of their ancestors. Enjin and Kana had settled on one child, which was risky, because if it turned out Kyojin did not possess the Kyoujouran powers, they’d be disappointed but okay with it. They only wanted the bloodline to keep going.

Kyojin hated the training. First, he was taken to their ancestral home of the mountain island and dumped there with nothing but a canteen of water and several jerkies. See, Water Country has several islands with numerous mountains. The Namazu lived in one of those islands and the ancestral island was another place. Then he was to stay at the wild island for a month, surviving against the numerous booby traps all over. He was rarely allowed a moment’s rest because the clansmen who elected to aid in the training attacked him as well as to keep an eye on those unable to continue with it. He would be attacked over and over to test the sturdiness of his skin and resolve. Not only that, but there were also wild animals who made the island their home. The four children potentials would have to rely on the ancient power of their bloodline to awaken and aid them. If not, well, a clansman would intervene and bring the child back to the home island. For a moment, it had seemed as if Kyojin would fail.

It had been three weeks since he was stranded at the wild untamed island. So far he had gotten through by luck, or so he thought. To the clansmen who were watching him, they thought he might have unconsciously awakened Tremor Sense, an unique ability exclusive to the Kyoujouran meant to locate anybody on ground, even with eyes closed. However, they were not sure. It was hard to tell. Tremor Sense was not easy to master.

Kyojin was tired and weary. He tried saving water and food, but could only stretch it as far as to two weeks and a half. He was tough and had learned several Taijutsus from his father. It had helped some here and there, but he did not think he could go any further. He was about to give up when he suddenly felt something. Not around him, like… under. He could feel… life? The earth, he thought. It was more than that. He could feel everything under the ground, on the ground, in the ground. It was incredible. It was also then he ‘sensed’ a gigantic earthworm, well over eight feet tall. Its skin was the color of dirt and there were no eyes visible. It had a mouth, one of jagged teeth, meant to crush and chew with ease. Kyojin was seven and quite tall for his age, being 5’5” but that had to be the tallest thing he had ever laid his eyes on, besides his people.

“Shoot! Can he handle that Earthworm?” One of the clansmen hiding in the trees said.

“He’s Enjin’s kid! He probably could,” Another said.

“But if he is killed, Enjin would kill us!” The first one said.

“Were you not paying attention?! I’m certain he sensed the Earthworm! Let’s just wait and watch, then crush it with our Earth Fists if things look too bad, understood?” The second commanded.

Kyojin was afraid, just for a moment, he felt fear. Then that fear turned into anger, defiance. He was the son of a Titan, a man of the Kyoujouran bloodline. His mother told him she bedded many a mountain and out came him, a giant among men. People and creatures should naturally cower in his presence as he humbly walks away. That is the law of the Oni Saiseki, which is how it should be.

The Earthworm roared, its jagged teeth hungry for his blood. It somehow whipped its tail at the young Kyoujouran with frightening speed, knocking him backward against a solid boulder that shattered upon contact. For a moment the two clansmen who had conversed earlier feared they might had been too late for the boy did not move for a few seconds. Abruptly came laughter from the boy, as his blazing eyes opened with anger. A crack on his skin could be seen.

“Ah… he has the blood! Of all, he awakened his Crystal Skin…”

“Yes, but let us wait until the end to celebrate his prowess…”

Kyojin rose and charged at the Earthworm, jumping toward its face, his right first shining as if crystals were embedded in it.

Not too long after, the Earthworm laid died, forcefully buried into the hole it came out from. What you take from the earth, you must give back. It was one of the codes of Krocs. A mere week passed and he returned home to his parents. Out of four, only one succeeded: Namazu Kyojin.

Years passed as Kyojin grew not only in age but in height and body as well. At fifteen, he was already over 6 feet tall and still growing. His body had become very muscular and well-defined built. He had firm control over the powers of his bloodline. He soon discovered the true meaning of a giant among men as he mastered a technique of his clan, Footsteps of the Giant, not too long ago.

He was standing on the sands of a beach of his home island, looking toward the island, which rested the Village Hidden in the Mist. He wished one day to go there and become a shinobi. His parents taught him everything they could about Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu, but as expected, he preferred only Taijutsu. Ninjutsu was okay, but not for him. He feared he could not become a shinobi because of this, but his father ensured him it would not be a problem.

He was a man now and he would be the one to forge his own destiny, however great it might be. So he continued looking at the island as he went through the Zaiken Kata to relax his body and wallow within his center.

A Purpose​
<i>
</i>

Once Kyojin became seventeen, he immediately set out for Kirigakure on a boat meant to carry his weight. After a few days of rowing, he finally came upon the main island of Water Country. Excited, he asked around the best direction to Mist, but the many given to him was vague at mist. It seemed Mist was truly ‘Hidden’, but not impossible to find. And so he set out for the area that would be Mist.

After a week of hard travel, he had finally found Mist. Using his talents, he was able to navigate the way to Mist. He was questioned, of course, and announced his intentions. After a while, he was granted entrance. He applied to become a shinobi and proved himself to be quite talent. After three years, he successfully became a Jounin. He had grown quite tall too, being a mere seven feet. He reached for the highest point of Mist and stood on it, overlooking the village and was proud to be able to serve it. Instead of a forehead protector and the likes, he had his shirt fashioned to have the symbol of Kirigakure on the back.

But even after becoming a Jounin, he did not know his purpose. But he didn’t worry about it much because he had plenty of time to discover it. He smirked as he looked forward to the future adventures and jumped away from the high point, ready to perform his duties, however they might be.

Here he was, a man born out of the mountains, full of desire to mark the world.

What Happened After the Fall of Mist (Losing Jinchu, Becoming Araya Akaya, Gaining Abomination)
<I>Birth of a Monster

Though Kyojin resolved to search for Stone, he did not travel to Earth Country after recovering from his ordeal. Instead he stayed near the border of Water Country, helping the local people fight off bandits who took advantage of the chaos surrounding Mist to wreck havoc. In truth, there were two reasons Kyojin was helping the commoners. First, being the man of honor he is, how could he turn his cheek to the plight of the weak? Secondly, he felt guilty. He and four of his men went out in the abnormal cold of Kirigakure in hopes of awakening the volcano, so the freezing hell could be tamed, but Kyojin was the only survivor. Despite the fact that the outcome would have been the same no matter what he did, he felt ashamed. He only survived because of the demonic Terrarite spirit inside him. Survivor's guilt, they call it. It'll be a while before he can gain the courage to travel toward Iwagakure, where most of his clan now resided.

Helping the commoners kept him busy and he befriended an entire village. However, his Terrarite spirit Sugu detected something different in Kyojin, a change that threatened him. As Sugu understood it, the Kroc clan are descended from a Kyoujouran and a Terrarite. Normally, any mortal being could not handle the essence of a Terrarite, who were part of the natural world as an elemental being, much less impregnate one yet Kyojin's direct ancestor Ishijin did. Surprisingly, Sugu realized that the Kyoujouran blood suppressed the Terrarite side, a good thing. Terrarites were elemental beings made of crystals that lose their immortality upon mating, which is why they numbered no more than a thousand. Their chakra intake and system is completely different from any mortal being and the Terrarite unknowingly leak it too. Thus, any mortal being that remain too long in the presence of a Terrarite either went mad or died. So it was interesting to think that Ishijin turned out to be fine and died of old age with more than a hundred descendants. Perhaps such a miracle was the doings of the gods, Sugu mused, as it spoke volumes of the endurance a Kyoujouran possessed.

The very thing that concerned Sugu is Kyojin's Terrarite side, which seemed to be growing more than it should be. An unique trait of the Terrarite is the many crystals they are able to produce and Kyojin has shown more skill than most Kroc in being able to materialize crystals. Sugu thought that was why Kyojin was able to use his powers and the Crystal element flawlessly (Jinchuriki), but it seemed to have awakened a side that may end up killing the tall Kroc, Sugu thought. If there was one thing Sugu wanted, it was freedom and such freedom will vanish if his host is dead.

And so Sugu made his decision. He contacted Kyojin mentally and told him, "The time has come."

Nighttime, Kyojin was in the house of a commoner he helped, in a small hamlet of about twenty five people. His right eyebrow twitched when he heard what Sugu said. When Kyojin first discovered Sugu and gained a tremendous power, Sugu vowed to kill him some day and become free to cause true chaos. But the Namazu thought his relationship with Sugu improved. Clearly he was mistaken. The tall son of Mist gave his apologies to the commoner and went to the outskirts of the hamlet to lessen the risk of involving these innocent people.

As soon as he did, Kyojin went into his inner world. He tried to reason with Sugu, but the latter would not back down and so began the last battle between these two. Last time, Kyojin won and subdued Sugu. Could he do it again? He had to, for Sugu would gladly murder millions if it meant returning to his true form. Terrarites were extinct and for a good reason. Right now, the only advantage Kyojin has is that Sugu's current form was bound to him spiritually and that weakened the ancient Terrarite spirit.

It was hard to tell time in the inner world, but the two fiercely fought for what might have felt like hours, maybe even days. Kyojin had lost access to his Crystal jutsus but his Taijutsu more than made up for it. The Kyoujouran are masters of the Taijutsu and Sugu's dozen cracked crystals showed the truth of that statement. At last the end neared and Kyojin lifted Sugu, holding the ancient emerald mass by its throat. Killing Sugu meant losing his Crystal jutsus but Kyojin felt the consequences were well-worth it. He pierced Sugu's chest, felt something round and pulled back. In his hand was a glowing green orb the size of a baseball, something he thought was Sugu's heart. He was close.

"M... my core! You... fool... you have doomed yourself..."

Sugu began cracking, then crumbled into dust. Kyojin returned the real world, the night sky still above, but the orb he saw in his inner world was still attached to his hand and glowing brighter each minute. He tried shaking his hand but it would not let go, his fingers beyond his control. The green orb blinded him and then he saw a blur of white and green. Next was just a pure haze of red. He fell to his knee and his right arm had a burning sensation. His skin started to become ruby-like, overtaking his normal granite skin from his hands to the entire right side of his body. Red and orange crystals suddenly protruded from the right side of his body, the size of a short sword. Looking at his right arm, he was appalled at its appearance. His right arm became thicker, coated with a cylinder-like chunk of ruby. A scarlet blade extended from his elbow, giving him an imbalanced, monstrous appearance.

Frightened, he could feel his mind slipping away as an intense urge to destroy... no, to kill overwhelmed him. He roared and stomped hard with his red-coated leg. The force was powerful enough to crack the earth three inch deeper and allowed him to leap off the ground toward the small village of innocents...
*****​

Note: Warning, graphic scene ahead. Nothing too bad, but some gorey stuff are described.

The morning sun shone on Kyojin's face and he realized he was on the ground. The orb was no longer in his hand, but instead of it was something wet and sticky. He opened his eyes and looked down to see his hands soaked in blood. As far as he knew, he was not injured but when he got up and looked around, his heart sank. All round him were the bodies of the dead villagers, some beyond recognizable as the bodies were simply ripped apart with gaping holes... holes that could only be done by a Kyoujouran. The Kyoujouran are so powerful that their fists can go through an unarmored person's torso with ease. From what he was seeing along with the fact he was bloody all over, he deduced it could only have been him.

Yet he did not remember a thing. He looked at the bodies and felt sick to his stomach. They were brutalized, as if killed by a savage animal. Some looked as though their heads were simply pulled out, judging from the spine still attached to the head. He know he was strong, but to do this... it was like he berserked and killed everyone without discrimination. The worst were the children, whose bodies were missing limbs and spread out. It appears they tried to run away but were hunted down to the last. Kyojin threw up, for the first time in his life and left the scene. There was a river not far he could use to wash himself. The blood was not easy to clean off, but once he did it, he went back to the house where he left his stuff and departed.

Kyojin could not feel Sugu anymore and all the power granted to him disappeared but he felt something else. Something unnatural, like he could snap any time and it took him everything just to hold on to his sanity. He could not understand it, but figured perhaps Sugu's core changed him in a way he may not like. What he saw may haunt him forever. One other thing is certain though: Namazu Kyojin is no more.
<I>I am Akaya. Araya Akaya...

Five Years Later

"I told you to watch yourself, softskin. You did not," Akaya said, holding a man's head. He was ready to crush the man's skull. The man was begging for forgiveness, saying he had family. He didn't think this giant would go ape shit for spilling a drop of wine on him. "But I am not unkind. Go."

Akaya let the man go, exerting superior control compared to few years ago. He remembered flipping out at every little thing that was nothing to others, but a much bigger deal to him. Besides, the man he just let go shat himself. That was punishment enough. Sighing, the life of a mercenary was not easy, especially with his condition. He had lost several potential business deals because his strange moods and was fortunate enough to have barely scrap by these years. His control over the mood swings has gotten better and the odds of flipping out lessened as did the nightmares. Still, the strange new power given to him was largely unknown. In battle, he was like the berserkers of yore and his savageness often scared his foes into surrendering without bloodshed... sometimes not. But as a mercenary that was a method not always acceptable. Sometimes he had to rescue or escort a client and so he had to adjust his operation plans. Ashamed of what happened in the past, he felt unworthy of the name his parents gave him and took a new one: Araya Akaya. A simple name for a simple mercenary trying to find redemption.

He also wanted a teammate, a partner. Someone to work with, or perhaps a mercenary group, but he wanted someone worthy of serving/supporting... a home. And so on he wandered the lands, finding whatever job he could until fate might entertain the thought of smiling upon him once again. Perhaps Namazu Kyojin is not truly gone, not completely at least.

Death/Retirement Thread: wot
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=97369#p97369
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=97371#p97371
Old Dojo: Can't find, perhaps Stone Council help?
Old FAQ: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=50601#p50601

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:
Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Bloodline Control: 294%
PL: 3600
Advanced Points: 4

Old OOC Rank: S-Rank

Stat Cut: -??-

New Stats:
Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Bloodline Control: 294%
PL: 3600
Advanced Points: 4

New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:
Keeping all but two Slashing and all Buffing
Swapping stuff to Unarmed, Piercing then Kinjutsu

NE:
Cancel - Rank 2 (D) -> Tiger Hook - Rank 2 (C) (Unarmed v)

Shadow:
Black Eruption - Rank 2 (C) -> Step-in Flash - Rank 2 (C)
Midnight Strike - Rank 2 (C) -> Shadow Step Strike - Rank 2 (B)
Specter Shade - Rank 2 (C) -> 16-Hit Combo - Rank 2 (B)
Dark Displacement - Rank 2 (C) -> Eagle Drop - Rank 2 (A)
Underworld Prison - Rank 2 (B) -> Dance of the Waxing Moon - Rank 2 (A)
Shadow Punishment - Rank 2 (B) -> Fist of Virtue - Rank 2 (A)
Ebony Nightmare - Rank 2 (B) -> Outer Rim Break - Rank 2 (C) (Piercing v)
Shadow Summoning - Rank 2 (A) -> Million Stabs - Rank 2 (B)
Shadow Garb - Rank 2 (A) -> Finisher - Rank 2 (B)
Darkness Falls - Rank 2 (A) -> Trashin' - Rank 2 (A)
Absolute Void - Rank 2 (A) -> Partial Transformation - Rank 2 (C) (Kinjutsu v)

Slashing:
Blade Trial - Rank 2 (C) -> Accursed Protection - Rank 2 (C)
Higuma - Rank 2 (A) -> Corrupted Regeneration - Rank 2 (B)

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- Itsuke has Rank 2 Lunar Seal
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- Itsuke is a Jinchuriki. Kyojin was a Jinchuriki too but I'm applying for Abomination.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Nope. Not that I remember anyway.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Fuji Itsuke (Stone) -&gt; Namazu Kyojin (Mercenary) [Unreti

Beginning conversion of a Misty converting to Merc.

Name: Approved
BL/CA: Kyoujouran. Okidoke
Class: Approved
Main Branch: Approved
Mercenary: Approved
Physical Appearance: Approved
Mental Description: Approved
History: Approved
Kin App: I need to ask Admin if this swap is even possible. Once I get that answer, I'll send it up to council. Though, I'd suggest probably dealing with this in the dojo once you become a Missing NIn
Stats: Approved
OOC Rank: Approved
Jutsu Swaps: Approved
Cursed Seal: R2 Lunar Seal approved

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Will bring your Kinjutsu application to Missing Council considering this is an OCR I don't see a reason why a Kinjutsu swap cannot be done here.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Everything is approved except Kinjutsu.
Unfortunately, you'll have to wait and get 500 ASP to get the Kinjutsu Swap card in order to change your Kinjutsu. Sorry bud. But for the time being, feel free to apply for Jinchuuriki until the time comes.

But do that in the dojo.

Nevermind. Word from admin came in and you are allowed to do it.
It's in council now populating votes.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

And the word from council is its APPROVED.

Enjoy your kinjutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back