Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Geita Honomi

Geita

Yen
ASP
Deaths
6fb49d4f9edea41937b804bf4e1277fc.png

Name: Geita Honomi
General Description: She is has a strong personality, friendly and her problem is she is very shy. She thinks more than she talks so its make her smarter but its hard to show when she is shy. She really want to be friend with someone so she can open up and feel confidence. She have blue face paint on her both eyes from here father side, her eyes are blue and her hair is black. She seems to be a weak person but she is not, just hiding everything inside her mind.
History:
Geita seems like kind and beautiful girl but inside its pain from she was 4 when her mother(Tano Honomi) taken suicide. She was too young to understand but after she grows up she always have questions about why.Her father(Yakumo Honomi) told her its not because of her. she wasnt herself that year she died but nobody knows why so everything its a mystery. Geita hasn't never had a mother figure after that so she is very close to her dad. She always been shy girl because of her mind is strong, and one day she told her dad "I want to be stronger". She wanted to be ninja and not a goat farmer as her dad she thought she gonna end up with. Her father is always busy with his goat farm so trusted her that what she wanted. She is afraid but she know its the best to forget the past, and get stronger.

(Iam sorry if its not the best writing, but I tried my best and hope she get accepted she really need to get out of her mind to be better person) ^o^

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hi Hi! Welcome to our humble site!!

So, gar its looking good although, one issue I'm seeing so far is that your history is a bit short. History should be at least 300 words. If you have any questions you can always find myself, and others willing to help on Discord. You can also feel free to PM me here.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back