Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

General Use Ninjutsu [TUTOR]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Another day, another class to teach the brats that will one day run the village. Not many shinobi took time out of their busy lives, doing missions and such, to teach these kids. Sanyu believed that the kids were the most important part of the village, treating them well will lead to a strong foundation for the village, while mistreating them could cause animosity, treachery, and break the values that Konoha is built upon.

He placed an announcement on the class board of the Academy, he was offering a course on Ninjutsu. The ninjutsu he intended to teach were common ones that many should already know, or that are essential to combat, such as a basic body switch or the ability to cancel a genjutsu on themselves. He wasn't locking this class to academy students, however, anyone of lower strength were welcome and he planned to teach them something more appropriate to their power level as he saw fit, if they used similar ninjutsu as him he could even teach them some stronger versions.

He wanted to occupy the class he normally used, but it was taken. Once he chose a spot, typically the corner of the academy, he tried to secure it often, and he always wanted a classroom in-between his and any other occupied classroom, it was just quieter that way. He heard there was a special ops class also being ran, but that didn't interest him, and there were still many to teach anyway, he knew he could fill up a class.

Sanyu went to the nearest convneicne store before coming back to the academy, purchasing a bag of potato chips for now and some onigiri later for lunch. He chose a random classroom, checking the nearby classes to make sure they're empty, before going back to the listing he posted up to change the class number. Hopefully nobody went to the other class hoping to catch the class. He entered his classroom and placed the bag with his lunch behind the desk, walking around to the front and hopping onto it in a very casual manner. He didn't appear much like a teacher, or even a shinobi for that manner, wearing casual jeans, a white t-shirt, stuffing his face with several chips at once. Sanyu wasn't too worried about eating junk food that much, he exercised enough to ignore its effects. He simply continued to eat and wait, regretting not buying more food because the chips clearly weren't enough.
[Post 1; WC: 415; WCTotal: 415]

[MFT]​

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He stood just outside the school, staring at the doorway while sitting on the oddly placed lone swing just outside of it. He slowly rocked bath and forth, watching as students walked in and out of the place. At least he wouldn't look out of place here. The students were each in appearance to the age he had stopped growing at, around 7, maybe it was 8? Huh, how old was he? Could have been 6? It was a lost fact, Kishin's age. Though the age of his sister would explain it all. Upon finding her perhaps he would learn what his age was. Though now it hadn't mattered. The mission was all that mattered. It would be his first time training at one of these shinobi academies. Hell, it would be his first time learning from an actual instructor. Most of his teachers were excommunicated or more then likely runaway shinobi from villages such as leaf. Well, okay leaf wasn't here for shinobi then so more likely from Sunagakure, or those that choose the more profitable mercenary routes. He had a greater then average knowledge of chakra use, but very little within control. The basics about being a responsible shinobi and being dutiful to a village were also lacking greatly. Perhaps here, he would learn more about his enemies, and their strengths. And weaknesses..

He jumped off the swing and slowly walked towards the entrance. As he entered the hallway, very few stood within. He placed his hand against the wall and changed his finger tips to those of daggers, scratching at the wall as he walked, the rumbling hollow of the walls being ripped into. He truly had no respect for this place. This place that trained those that he would most certainly be up against in the future. His mind wandering as he looked down the halls he passed. 'Certainly, I am growing wary of such. Very little has been gained, and it seems my losses are beginning to stack. It just might be time to move things further along then I had hopped.' He pushed off the wall and walked down another hallway. He could hear the echos of someone coming down the hall and started to walk in the middle. 'How..how does one know if someone is a student of this academy? Is their some pass code? Do I..do some kind of hand gestured seals type thingies? Hmm..'

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Watch out!"

She screeched as she flew by the slowly walking ninja. She didn't notice he was ruining the hall or that he was brooding, everyone in Konoha was, so it wasn't anything new. Instead, in an almost insane attempt at not breaking stride, she reached her hand out to the other ninjas shoulder, trying to grasp it just long enough to swing her momentum hard around the corner and into the class room. It was the appropriate number, as the board had specified. She was a spry 8 year old, and actually 8, not a falsehood like the man she had passed by. As soon as she screeched to a halt, dust blew up behind her and she left a shoe skid in the wood on the floor. She made a ridiculously big smile to the teacher, and stuck both her hands out, the mouths adorning them both also smiling. All three mouths moved in unison to speak...

"Good morning, sensei!" she said sliding quickly into a chair, her feet kicking full of energy as she rocked left and right quietly waiting for whoever else that would show up. Did she even realize the sullen boy would be joining them? No...no she didn't.

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora wandered the halls looking for a classroom that was actually teaching something. Most of the classrooms he passed were either empty, or had stated hours ago, or were full up with kids clearly his age, but near the end of their academy days, and participating in final exams. He was starting to lose faith in finding a class at all, especially after having so recently been accepted into the academy, when he noticed a bulletin board with a posting for a class at the far end of the building. Why so far away... he thought with an exasperated look and a heavy sigh. He threw his arms being his head and lazily made his way down the hall, golden eyes staring upward at the ceiling, not really looking where he was going. He was daydreaming about what the class would be like, and if he'd meet people at least relatively close to his age who were also held back for some reason.
"Watch out!"

Sora snapped back into reality to see a girl dart violently in his direction, only to use a small child as a human slingshot and propel herself into the room. Sora looked at the scene in disbelief for a moment, thing to himself you can't be serious... His first class seemed like it was going to be... interesting, to say the very least. Walking towards the door, Sora passed the small child, who seemed to give of a strangely potent and powerful amount of chakra. More than Akane... this kid even a kid? Sora decided to ignore it for now. "Yo." he said to the smaller boy, walking passed him.

Entering the classroom, Sora saw the girl from before, her fiery hair a perfect compliment to her explosive amounts of energy, and some guy sitting lazily on the desk. If it weren't for the Leaf headband, Sora would have thought him to simply be an older student, what with how lax he was positioning himself. This is going to be an interesting first day... Sora sighed, and then bowed, as was custom in his proper upbringing, Hello, Sensei. My name is Naragaki Sora. Pleased to meet you." Sora went and sat down near the back of the class, with no seats to his back, and a clear view of the room, just like his mother had drilled into him for the passed few years. Day one... here we go...

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
As Sanyu sat on his desk eating his crisps when he heard some strange scratching sounds outside his classroom. It was getting louder, and it was constant, like someone was running their sword along the walls of the academy. That simply would not due, defacing the academy was worse than defacing the hokage's stone faces in Sanyu's eyes. The Academy was the physical representation of the future for him, and he simply will not stand for such actions. He looked outside the door to see a child walking down the middle of the hallway. There was another person passing by so he wasn't going to accuse either of them, should avoid that type of drama, but he did assume the kid was around for his class.

"Hey there, come on-" He stopped mid sentence as he heard another child yell out before swinging into the classroom past Sanyu. He was only momentarily shocked by her hyperactive personality, but that was common in the academy and he let it slide. He left the door open for the other possible student to enter on his own and he sat back down on the desk, waiting for a bit longer. He liked having multiple people to teach at once, it was effective and it created connections between the people that were there to learn. He gave a nod to the young girl after her greeting.

Shortly after another boy entered the class, and three was a perfect number, most genin teams were made of three anyway. "Welcome Naragaki." He waited for his students to find themselves a seat to get situated in before he addressed the class, crumpling up the crisps bag and throwing them to a nearby trashcan. In any other school such a feat would produce cheering from the students, but a shinobi missing something so easy is unheard of. "Well, I shall be your tutor today, My name is Nanase Sanyu, Sanyu is fine I don't care much for formalities." He stood up and walked over the chalkboard, writing down the words "NINJUTSU 101"

"Seeing as none of you have headbands I assume you're all students, though..." He eyed the white haired boy for a second. "Anyway, I will be teaching the basics of Ninjutsu, or even advanced techniques if you are capable enough. Tell me, do any of you have experience with any ninjutsu, and how strong, I must gauge your strength to teach adequately." He thought for a moment, realizing this could go south quickly. "Don't demonstrate, though, we're gonna do the practical part outside, don't want to damage the academy."
[Post 2; WC: 433; WCTotal: 848]

[MFT]

NOTE: Remember, to pass a tutor your total WC needs to be 1500 or more, normally within 5 posts, but if not we will continue past that.​

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Yasu ran down the hallway at a full sprint, avoiding running into fellow classmates. I cant believe I'm late! Whats the point of doing your own training if you end up missing out on other and lets face it better training. Ok lets not mess this up! Down this hall, right, and lef. Running full sprint into an open door as he turned the corner, Yasu was sent flying onto his back. That's it... I'm dead...but only on the face part... Yasu stayed on the floor for a second as the crowd of classmates gathered around. Wait...I need to get up right? I was doing something. I'm...hmmmm...I'm Yasu broke out of his own thoughts and without even realizing that words were coming out of his mouth yelled "LlllaaaaAAATTTTEEEEEE!" sprinting off again leaving the crown of people behind him.
Entering the class room he planted his feet to stop, unfortunately his body kept going. Falling right on his face "AM I TO LATE!? Yasu yelled without lifting his face from the floor. "I accidentally passed out trying to see how long I could...hold...my... You know it dosn't really matter... Yasu glanced at the teacher and his classmates. Oh no! Am I being weird again? Calm down you can recover from this. Be calm. Play it cool. Chill. Groovy. Yasu picked himself off the floor and stood awkwardly in the doorway. After allowing the class to process the train wreck they just witnessed he made his way to the closest seat he could see and sat down. Calmly put his hands on the desk.
This is the first real class I'm taking. I'm... I'm doing it. Yasu smirked I will make you all proud.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she grabbed his shoulder, she would have felt almost like something was pushing against her hand. Still he would be enough for her to launch off of and around him, into the classroom. As she did so, his center of gravity was changed and he heaved forward as she released, trying to use his hands to catch his balance before falling sideways, yelling out. He pushed off the ground and looked into the room, the girl not even turning around or anything. He got up and looked behind, seeing the boy coming towards him. "Jeez..the girls in this co...here are crazy." He looked towards her, "Really, what the hell is wrong with you for fa, uh." He had a look of anger and entered the room. But as the boy behind him started to speak and introduce himself, cutting off his words and his outlook. And it was fortunate he had. He was certainly about ready to teach her a lesson about grabbing strangers when he heard the boy behind him and snapped out of it. Then looked around the room and saw the man standing within it. Though it left him in a momentary daze and looking befuddled.

The man responded to Naragaki. He cleared his throat and looked at the boy entering behind him, though stood the ground where he was. "I..um.." 'Shit, um, what should I do?' The girl was sitting and the boy was heading towards the back of the room. He breathed out and sighed then took a seat in the row behind the girl, but several seats over near the walkway.

He was half paying attention, and half praying. Praying that he was going to blend in? It seemed like the other students hadn't raised an alarm, so perhaps their was no secret clothing or code or something for identifying whom was a student. He caught half the things being said. Nanase Sanyu, and he read the words on the board. 'Oh? This might be inter..wait...is..is Sanyu staring at me? Crud! Did he say somethin about being students!' He looked away, and was now looking towards the girl, though more through her then anything. He heard the question asked, and peaked towards the man. That was when a new body tore through the door. A young lad frantic as could be. It might just of been a godsend. It certainly would take the attention of the teacher from himself.

'If she raises her hand I will as well. If she raises her hand I will as well. Remember, keep calm, stay low. I uh, better not draw much attention I guess and wait to see what the others do.' If the girl spoke up, he would as well.

'The girl...did..did she just use no hand seals for that sparkly shit? I...I was told you had to use handseals. What the holy Hell!!!' Kishin was quite surprised. He watched her for a moment longer trying to figure out if he could do something similar.. As he tried, the other three spoke, and he decided perhaps it was time he jumped in as well. "I, am able to use wind jutsu. Though, how did she do that without hand seals?" Kishin again tried to make lighting come out but wasn't able to. "Hmm.."

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, I shall be your tutor today, My name is Nanase Sanyu, Sanyu is fine I don't care much for formalities."

She listened intently to the teacher, as if nobody else existed in the room. The boy that came in after her was rather angry at her, ready to give her the business but calmed down once class had started, taking the wind out of his sails as it where. Then a third person entered the room and the class had started proper, before a fourth individual slid into the class as if diving for home plate, securing his spot before things got rolling proper. She laughed, bringing her hands to her gut and writhing in her chair at the spectacle. This village was amazing to her, the various individuals made it so lively!

"Seeing as none of you have headbands I assume you're all students, though..."

She didn't notice the dirty looks the boy she had used as a spring had been getting, she was too nice to suspect someone around her. She was just in the school, what dangers could possibly lurk here?!

"Anyway, I will be teaching the basics of Ninjutsu, or even advanced techniques if you are capable enough. Tell me, do any of you have experience with any ninjutsu, and how strong, I must gauge your strength to teach adequately."

She shot her hand up, to claim first words on the matter. Excitedly, she stood up in her chair, balancing with her hand on her desk, wiping it across oddly. She took the same hand and threw it over her head slowly, these small dust particles releasing out in front of her and making a fizzing pop noise as they sparkled for everyone to see. He told them not to demonstrate, but she was a show off...and thought it was pretty.

"I am Yasu Yoshi, you can call me Supreme Overlord of Donuts. My skills are very fire oriented, but I'd like to expand to earth jutsu. I like fire, it's pretty...and so are explosions, I blew up my moms stove once,
she wasn't happy, but it was pretty! Oh, I don't know any of the academy approved basic jutsu that are in the syllabus. I didn't study them on my own, expecting to learn them here!"
she finally shut up, plopping back down in her chair. This was exciting, class was exciting.

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora listened intently as the teacher introduced himself rather loosely, abandoning the methods of traditional formality with that of basic communication, and it threw him off so much e almost missed the question, had it not been for the loud, almost inaudible scream emitting from a young boy that came tearing into the room and then stopping immediately, falling to the ground. is he apologizing by bowing intensely or someth- wait a second. As the boy got up, Sora recognized him as the weird kid from before. Crap, what was his name again? The boy sat down relatively close to the from of the room, and didn't seem to notice Sora at all, so he decided to keep quiet about it. Maybe he forgot...
"Anyway, I will be teaching the basics of Ninjutsu, or even advanced techniques if you are capable enough. Tell me, do any of you have experience with any ninjutsu, and how strong, I must gauge your strength to teach adequately."

The first question of the class. Sora started to stand, but the ginger girl shot out of her seat like a rocket, and showed off some of her skills with fire based jutsus, and then explaining that she liked to... blow thing... up... I need to make a mental not not to get on her bad side... or... maybe not her good side either... She seemed crazy, so Sora waited patiently before she was done to speak. The white haired kid was watching her intensely too, so maybe he wanted to speak next. However, after the silence lasted a little longer than normal, Sora simply took the oppurtunity.

"Nanase Sen- er, I mean, Sanyu-san." Sora started, catching himself, "I have limited skill in Ninjutsu, having trained mainly in Taijutsu and a little Genjutsu. I've seem practical Ninjutsu used up close," Directly used against me, to be honest, "but have only ever attempted body switch once, and that is it. I hope to learn much from this class." He bowed and sat back down, awaiting to see how the teacher and his fellow would react.

WC: 308
TWC: 710

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu sat back and listened patiently, trying not to disrupt the lesson any more then he already had. The girl with the long hair spoke first with this bravado that was both intimidating and also obnoxious. Sora spoke next, Yasu hadn't given the room a look over when he barged in so to see a face he recognized threw him for a loop. When the hell did he get here? wait...I was the late one... So logic dictates that he got here on time...you...you win this time nemesis! Yasu began to squint as Sora spoke. His explanation of his skills was short and sweet. He wrapped up and suddenly Yasu was faced with an opportunity to face the class in a more appropriate manner then his entrance. His hands grew sweaty and he felt almost out of place I guess...I'm up

Yasu stood up and gave a slight bow. "My name is Yaus Y...Just... Just Yasu." Balling his fist and looking up "I have little to no experience using Ninjutsu. As far as what interests me I want to learn how to stop it. If a ball of fire is coming towards me I need to know how to stop it! If a pillar of water is going to crash down on me I need to know how to block it! If a mountain is about to fall on me I need to know how to destroy it! Yasu took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Everything has a weakness. Everything can be countered. I'm here to learn how."

Yasu sat back in his chair, upset with himself for allowing himself to get so worked up by a simple question

WC: 301

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Not long after Sanyu spoke another child burst through the closed doors and then falling flat on his face. Sanyu attempted to keep a professional fact, but it was quite obvious that he was holding back an intense laugh as the boy started to explain why he was late. It wasn't a class, however, just a tutor, though normally he doesn't like additions after he started he hadn't done anything yet, "Its ok kid, go ahead and take a seat." Sanyu gestured toward the desks, mostly toward the front as he didn't see any reason not to fill up the front row with four people.

He listened to each of the students explanation of their jutsu usage as well as some introductions. Some of them were... weird, to put it kindly, but kids are kids. "Supreme Overlord of Donuts.." Sanyu smirked at the excitable girl. "I know several people who'd challenge you for that title, myself included." He took a moment after the introductions and explanations of their skillset. Limited, which was to be expected, but also relatively diverse. He wasn't quite sure what he should teach other than the bare basics.

"Ok, well it seems we have a varying skill set here, so for the sake of learning something helpful I'll need to teach two different jutsu, maybe even more." He hopped off the desk and walked around to the whiteboard, took out a marker from his back pocket and began listing ninjutsu down. He listed three, then a large question mark. "Body Switch, Transformation, Cancel, and a question mark. The question mark is for anyone who has all three, at which point I'm open for requests. I have a relatively wide variety of jutsu, but I'll get to that in a moment." He circled back around to the front of the desk.

"Transformation jutsu allows you to take the form of another person. It isn't full proof, you will still sound like yourself, and you don't gain any of their knowledge, but its good a a small confusion." He stood up and demonstrated it for the class, turning into the Overlord for a moment before coming back.

"Body Switch allows you to reflexively switch with something before you take damage. This can either be a log, or a clone, sometimes another person's clone, but that is more difficult. Not quite able to demonstrate that, and please, don't attack me." He held up his hands to hopefully stop any and all attacks before they went off, he didn't want any damage to come to the classroom.

"Then, there is cancel. This is actually quite useful, it allows you to cancel a genjutsu that you are currently aware off, which is important since genjutsu are quite good at keeping you from acting the way you need in a battle."</B><i></i> There was no real way to demonstrate this, he wasn't sure if any of them knew any genjutsu, maybe Kishin did.

<B>"And, finally, for those who already know these, go ahead and throw suggestions at me. I'm quite well versed in non-elemental jutsu, water jutsu, mirror jutsu, sound jutsu, and poison jutsu. But, tell me outside, its better to learn practically." He got his bagged lunch and began directing hist students outside of the class and out to the back field where there was plenty of room to learn. "So, who wants to learn what?"

[Post 3; WC: 565; WCTotal: 1413]
[Note: Dunno how, but I misread Yaku's banner & rank and totally thought he was an S-Rank student]​

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Treat me as you know me. An unknown ranked student. Similar to the rest. Unless you have reason to think otherwise :D

Aww, he skipped over the fact about the girl being able to do one handed seals. He so wanted to know how she mustard such. If Kishin concentrated hard enough, he could manifest non-elemental chakra, but elemental chakra, that seemed special. The man, Sanyu, continued on though playfully. The teacher was taking this class, er tutor, in a more laid back type of method then he expected. His education wasn't as powder puffed as this, though his education was also crap-tasticly awful. What was that saying, catch more flies with honey then vinegar? Perhaps students took to this better then being beaten down?

Sanyu posed the question, what did the class want to learn. 'Transformation seems stupid, given it changes only ones appearances. It's usefulness could be in infiltration or escape more so then combat. Unless, the enemy was STUPID. Body switch, meh. Taking a beating isn't something to fear. And Cancel, now that was something. Genjutsu is wierd but cool.'

As he spoke about the cancel jutsu, the young boy seemed to be more alert to his words then the prior explanations. "So, only those genjutsu one is aware of. Huh.", the words were spoken softly as the man continued speaking. Then their were random jutsus. As he was ready to pounce on the what he wanted to learn the man asked for them all to exit the room. As the students got up, and the teachers back was to him he activated his right eye, it's huh lightning slightly, and becoming more reflective. He needed to know more about these students, and this Sanyu guy.

As they traveled down the hallway, Kishin watched the three other students, seeing how they interacted. The one named Sora was of greatest interest. He had a similar skill set as he himself. Taijutsu and genjutsu interests. He might even be the strongest student here. The girl, was ANNOYING AS HELL..Though she had an act that those that her actions weren't inflicted upon could be deemed cute, as the teacher seemed to think she was enchanting. So many shinobi girls seemed to be so similar to her. A little self control and an addition of perhaps 7 or so years, if she kept up the looks she might be.... 'Huh..I wonder if the teacher is a pedop..' She was perhaps the closest to his own height and probably the appearance of age akin to himself. Besides her amazingly long hair nothing else was interesting about her albeit the no signs thing. The last one, well he was most interested in defense. A decently important aspect. Though the only method he knew of to avoid being hit was to dodge. Perhaps something would come about if Sanyu had time.

Kishin continued to watch the young student. He didn't have to twist and turn, just walking forward he could see them all at once. Apparently the three jutsu he spoke of were possibly the basic jutsu taught to all students? That seemed weird. Two of them were stupid, the last one of course important. He might have to take a back seat here and find out why those other two were of such interest.

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everybody spoke their turn, and then it was the good old sensei's turn to move the class forward. So, she listened intently and with ever swaying feet under her desk as the teacher spoke, his first words once everyone was seated being a personal attack.

"Supreme Overlord of Donuts..I know several people who'd challenge you for that title, myself included."

"How dare you..." she spoke in a low, intense tone. as to be offended but without up-heaving the class. He must not know she can craft over 300 types of donuts, some bloodline specific, like the hearty Kyoujoran sprinkled glazed, that if ingested by anyone but them, can lead to intestinal bleeding. Needless to say, the Kyoujoran, when buying these, need proof of bloodline to order. Her mind got vastly off topic there, but it swung back around. He explained what was on the menu for today. There were simple jutsu, and there was cancel. She decided she wanted to know cancel, cause she hated when her brain felt fuzzy.

She got up as others did and began to head outside. As they made it through the halls, she hopped and skipped as if she was jumping an invisible jump rope. She had energy for days, as the saying goes. However, she couldn't help but feel a gaze on her, like someone staring too long. She shivered slightly, covering her arms to reduce the goose bumps before recoiling her hands. The mouths in her palms had licked her, it felt weird. They entered the back field where the training would begin. As they all stepped out and spread out, the teacher would speak again.

"So, who wants to learn what?"

She threw her hand in the air, ready to answer right away.

"I don't like when my brain feels fuzzy, I'd like to learn cancel please! It'll come in handy when I get scared at the movies, those evil terror genjutsu!" she made a spooky noise after, wiggling her fingers in concert with the noise.

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora's eye practically twitched with the carefree and laid-back atmosphere of the class. He'd never experienced such a nonchalant way of teaching, or existing for that matter, except for his sisters, Akane and Kimiko, who weren't exactly mom's favorite children. All of the kids finished their respective schpeels about who they were and what they knew, and Sora looked at Yasu first. Wait, he just wan't to learn defense? Sora thought about their sparring earlier, and remembered that he didn't throw a single punch then either. What's your story, Yasu...

The teacher spoke while his mind wandered, and he missed the explanations, but the words written on the whiteboard were enough to get the gist. Transformation, not entirely practical. Body Switch, yes please. Cancel, could prove useful, for sure. Question mark? probably random stuff. wonder what else i can learn... Sanyu-san started to lead everyone out of the classroom, and Sora's expression when from sliightly intense to slightly confused. Crap, I shouldn't been listening. Getting up and walking out of the classroom, Sora wondered where they were headed, but from the sounds of the dying clicks of chalk on old chalkboards, and the growing sound of whistling wind and chirping birds, they were headed outside. Sora's attention shifted over to Yoshi. She was literally the embodiment of boundless energy, and it showed in just about everything she did, from her voice, to her skip. it was weirdly infectious, and made him break character of a prim and proper shinobi of noble birth, to exactly what he was; a kid who wanted to have fun, and a bright smile shown on his face as he watched her. She suddenly shivered, and his demeanor returned. She probably noticed me watching...

They made there way down the halls, and outside, lining up, and preparing for... whatever it was they were going to be doing. I really should've been paying more attention... Now that they were lined up, Sora looked over at Yaku, who had been in a spot he couldn't see as they walked down the halls without being too obvious about it. Something about this boy seemed absolutely intense, more than Akane, or any of the other Shinobi he knew from his oldest sister bringing her friends home. He was small, like Yoshi was, but was still easily the most powerful and ominous presence on the field at the moment. He didn't know how, but Sora could just feel it; almost sense it. Yaku was strong, and not to be taken lightly. Sora heard Yoshi chime up, chipper as ever, about not wanting her brain to be fuzzy, and something about movie genjutsu? He then put it together that they were outside for learning how to use the thing written on the board.

"Sanyu-san, I agree that Cancel might be the best place to start." Sora hoped that this way he could learn a new lower level Genjutsu as well. Two birds with one stone, as they say...

[MFT]
WC: 496
TWC: 1206

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu remained quiet during the breakdown of the class. He had no real experience with the body switching or transformation jutsu, to him they seemed like useful jutsu but not necessary for the path he wanted to take. As far as cancel he had mixed feelings, he had ran across genjutsu in his own personal training. Yasu had befriended a substantial amount of Leaf Shinobi in his years in the village. He loved their stories and sometimes they would give him some pointers. When it came to genjutsu it never really phased him. Yasu had always assumed the Shinobi were either messing with him or just going easy on him. Well looks like cancel is the popular vote here. I guess if I...Waist of time... Yasu grabbed his head mahhhhh. Worst time for a headache "Looks like cancel wins" Yasu exclaimed as he rose from his desk. Maybe doing something I'm good at is for the best. I mean after my subtle entrance I could use some redemption. People need to know I belong here.

Yasu and the rest of the class walked down the hallway. Yasu being the closet to the door was in front of his classmates. Yoshi and Sora Walking close behind and Yaku in the back. Okay. Game plan. Be awesome at this. Gain an upper hand on my nemesis. Don't embarrass yourself in front of a girl. Impress the creepy guy walking arguably way to far behind staring at all of up liKE HE WANTS TO MURDER ALL OF US IN OUR SLEEP AND USE OUR ARMS AS MORE ARMS FOR HIM TO MURDER PEOPLE WITH! IT WILL BE A NEVER ENDI

"I dont like when my brain feels fuzzy...

Yasus train of thought was broken. Man, I can relate.

WC: 314

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
Sanyu took his students out to the back of the campus to begin the training. He didn't necessarily mean it was a vote to see which to learn, was capable of teaching multiple students different things, but maybe he didn't convey that well enough. Oh well, teaching everyone one thing was definitely easier than the alternative. He noticed everyone had chosen except one, and he didn't seem particularly interested in learning any of the three jutsu. "Remember, I can teach other jutsu as well, you don't all have to learn the same one."

He took a position in front of the three participating students. Cancel is quite simple, to use you must simply clap you hands." Sanyu demonstrated for his students. "Like so, then you must channel your chakra through your body and to your brain to forcibly remove the genjutsu from your mind." He continued his demonstration, and though there was no genjutsu currently on him the effects of cancel was someone visible, his clothes and hair moved as if moved by the wind, but there was no breeze at the moment.

"So, we'll go one by one, or two by two works as well, and I will cast a Genjutsu on each of you. Genjutsu hurt, so I'll be using a very weak one and you'll all try to cancel it. Volunteers?" He waited for two to step up. He didn't utilize any hand seals, it was unecessary for him as a Yamanaka, before placing an illusion on them making it seem as though he was one of their greatest fears. Intimidation was a genjutsu of the lowest level, not the best usage of chakra but it worked for this demonstration. "Now remember, what you're feeling now isn't real, you are under a genjutsu, keep that in your mind as your trying to cancel it." He instructed. He would do the same for each of the students, including Kishin if he so desired.

[MFT]
[Post 4; WC: 325; WCTotal: 1738]​

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared to be a good day to practice outside. The sun was shining, and the weather cool. It was a much more temperate climate then Iwagakure. And greener. As they walked, he listened to what others were saying, especially the instructor. 'I can teach other jutsu as well..' The idea of suggesting something far out might be of most interest. What was a teacher at the academy truly capable of? It was something he would have to keep in his back pocket. For now, he stood and watched the man, watching as his chakra shifted within his body. He appeared to have a decent command of his chakra. The boy watched as the mans shirt and hair fluttered about.

Then it came to being the all of their turns to try and wield the jutsu, under a genjutsu. Kishin took a step back, the look of distraught might be picked up if one was to look at his posture. 'Regret..yes that would be the feeling I am having now. I, ya no pain is the best kind.' He certainly wasn't going to be the first one to volunteer for such an exercise. An unknown jutsu used by an unknown man. He had suffered enough of similar practical training from the hands of those that would label themselves his teacher. Instead he decided to speak up and ask a question, "I um, uh..uh how does one know if someone is under a genjutsu, er someone else. And um, can you get them out of the genjutsu as well?" 'Please let this get me out of being a target. Please let this get me out of being the target. Please let this get me out of being the target, please please please!'

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora felt the effects of the genjutsu hit immediately, and without hesitation. He felt panicked, like a rabbit that knows there's a predator, but can't seem to spot the looming hawk overhead. Sora strained to fight the effects, but he had never had to battle an illusionary sensation on his mind before. Concentrating seemed to be more difficult under the effects as well, so for a first time use at cancelling out the genjutsu, Sora seemed to be struggling quite a bit. Calm down... just calm down... it's literally all in your head... He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, but it wasn't helping much. His mind wandered for a brief moment, wondering how the others were doing, and if he was the only one struggling, or if everyone was having as much trouble as he was. He thought of Yasu doing better than him, and the panic actually worsened a little, followed by slight irritation and a determination to do better. I swear if he gets out of this before I do... He thought of Yaku, and his ominous energy, which spiraled the fear effects deeper into his mind. "Kuso..." He muttered under his breath, eyes still closed, straining under heavy concentration.

Finally, he thought of Yoshi, and a strange thought crossed his mind. Wait... she's so... positive... can she get afraid? the question was answered with a slightly different thought. Probably afraid of all the doughnuts running out at the shops... A twinge of humor graced Sora's mind for even a brief moment, and he felt it; a break in the anxiety. Humor weakened fears grip just enough to stop him from spiraling, and handed Sora the needed leverage to focus. Channeling his chakra, Sora surged his energy just slightly, feeling it tossle his long black hair as the genjutsu suddenly vanished from his mind (Cancel). He opened his eyes, his vision slightly blurred, assumably from squinting so hard, and gave a heavy sigh. "Well," He quietly said to the teacher, but mostly himself, "That was new..." Sora felt a little proud of himself. He'd always been quick to pick up skills and knowledge, but he didn't think that would also transfer over to learning a new jutsu. He wondered how far he'd be able to apply this.

with that in mind he turns to the teacher, a hint of childish excitement brushing across he demeanor for the first time today. "So, what else you got for us, Sanyu-san?" Sora didn't even realize how cocky he came off as, having no intention of sounding that way.

[MFT]
[App. for BL/CA part 2]
WC: 431
TWC: 1637

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
BWAM

In an almost inception-esque manner, the world had slightly shifted around her. Before her were large gnashing teeth and a tongue lashing out at her. She stumbled backwards and fell over, looking down at her hands. Her hand mouths were fine to everyone else, but to her they were devouring her fingers. She very audibly screamed, it was her biggest fear, that she couldn't control these things, since she had learned they weren't like other touji hands. It took her a moment, as she scrambled back against the wall to the school, the impact jarred her ever so slightly and created a ripple in the illusion.

"O-Oh right, it's not real..." she said aloud, shaken but gaining confidence. She fought to her feet, put her hands together and yelled as loud as she could.

"STOP!" she over used chakra, it exploding out of her like the element her bloodline was tied to, anyone near by would most certainly be sent off their feet. It peeled the paint off the school walls. Her vision would clear, to a class probably staring at her. She broke into a big bright smile, holding back a tear in her eye.

"There were no more donuts! You all ate them, meanies!" she joked, sticking her tongue out, lending credence to Sora's thoughts, even if unintentionally. Genjutsu was a scary thing, perhaps that was her new greatest fear!

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu stood back with Yaku. The two watched as their classmates practiced the cancel jutsu. Sora did surprisingly well. I would expect nothing less from my nemesis. Yoshi...well she did her best. Yasu found Yoshi as a much needed source of entertainment. Yasu stepped forward. "Alright. I would like to be next." Before he could finish his thought he felt a darkness flow over him. An overall feeling of being helpless that was oh to familiar to him. I.. I know this is the jutsu...but...this feeling...is like I'm back... Its like...Not real.... "Cancel." Yasu looked down ...You're not real...

Yaus lifted his head with pride. "Maybe we could try something canceling something a little more advanced?" Yasu looked at his classmates "I mean if you guys are up for it. I dont want to make anyone push themselves to much." Yasu shot an evil grin at Sora "Some of us might just want to take it easy." Lets see how good you are. I know you dont back down from a challenge. Wait... Did I just call him out... Oh no! AM I being condescending again!? Its alright you can recover. Yasu forced a laugh trying to make it sound genuine. "Im sorry Sora. Im not sure why I care so much about my nemesis. I just know some people like to just slide by." Yaus paused. "Not that their is anything wrong with that. Im just not like that I guess." Im...Im just going to stop taliking.. Im not making this better...

Yasu sat on the ground, defeated by his own awkwardness. "Just forget everything I said. I dont care what happens."

WC: 273

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back