Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

General Use Ninjutsu [TUTOR]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry missed a portion of Sanyu's post so adding some. Will take spot as last in post order to keep things equal.

He tried as he could to avoid having to be placed under the genjutsu, though he was called out on it. He breathed in deeply then out, a fairly audible sigh. The first two went up. The annoying girl and the strongest went first. The boy..the boy handled it well, though Kishin paid very little attention to him. The girl on the other hand. She aroused a horrible feeling of what he expected might come of this. She screamed, the sound echoing within the forest. A small gust of wind kicked passed and he took it as being hers. Or the teachers perhaps. It felt as the stirring of a beast. She ran screaming, placing her back against the school, the situation seeming to get worse. The boy cringed at the idea that he would have to go next, as he looked focused on the face of the teacher, then to the girl.

Her screams went to a whimper. She spoke but he couldn't hear what she said as she calmed. The boy was already out of it, but he paid no heed. The girl stepped forward and placed her hands together. He watched as the chakra was drawn within, and how it was seeming to go out of control. "Shit."As he said it, a wave of chakra washed over them all. Luckily she was a distance away, though he felt and saw the surge of chakra it took for her to remove the genjutsu. 'Was..was it so strong? Is..is..he is just like they were..' He looked back to the teacher. He was next..

He stepped forward bleakly, his face turned to the side, a smile was not to be had. He most certainly didn't want this, not in the least. Though he wasn't going to say the words. No, of course not. This is what students had to go through, and he wanted to appear as one as best he could. Thoughts, flashbacks to when he was much younger, much younger looking as well. His old master. The beatings if he failed to follow orders. If he failed to accomplish the task. He had practiced with genjutsu, some extremely violent. The days that passed where he couldn't remember anything but a sharp pain that felt like an old injury. The students, the girl seemed terrified, but now fine. The training the students here must have gone through. He thought before it might have had been their first, but perhaps, perhaps it wasn't. They were just learning this technique for the first time, but had been pained by being placed under genjutsu before. For if only the man knew, Kishin was already under the effects of this genjutsu, yet it hadn't been used.

He watched the teacher eye him, seeming to size him up. He thought about defending himself, attacking first. Though the others hadn't. It wasn't proper. It wouldn't be accepted. He turned his head towards the teacher, and closed his eyes. Perhaps..perhaps it was a jutsu that required eye contact? It wasn't sound. Unless, maybe he already was under it. Then, then it hit him.

As he looked up, the teacher, something, something felt familiar. This feeling, it reminded him not of his master. But, of his old boss. The Yamanaka boss. The feeling of judgement, the pain of disobedience. He clinched his fists tightly. He wanted to attack, destroy the man. This feeling, the rage welling up. He thought to himself, 'You f@#$in old man. I thought I killed you, burned you alive and ripped out your goddamn heart.' He placed his fist on his chest. The heart of the old man could be felt within.

He clinched his hand tighter, a black substance dripped out. "No!..." The words spoken softly but firmly, anger could be felt behind them. He breathed in and out deeply and audibly, and again spoke softly, muttering the words in anger. "He is..he's not.."'I killed him, it isn't him!' The boy next to him spoke, and he looked at him. He spoke with such confidence, he got through it alright. Was this the same jutsu? He got through it so easily. He tried to calm himself. The young boy concentrated the chakra within. He made the hand seal and released the chakra, and felt the wavy of fear leave him, at least not as strong as it was before. He released his fists, though kept them close, the ooze like blood hidden, the small scratch healing already.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Daddy
As Sanyu went through each student, watching them experience their fear and get through it to cancel the jutsu he gave a sigh of release. Practical lessons had a tendency to backfire, he was hoping he didn't scar the children. There were other genjutsu to use, but it just seemed like intimidation was the easiest to recognize. Once each of his students passed he gave them time to recuperate and gather themselves before re-addressing them. "Everybody Ok? Hopefully nobody is scarred for life, but as a shinobi things will be worse." He didn't mean to be harsh, but reality was harsh.

"To answer your previous question, sometimes it is difficult to know when you're under a genjutsu, genjutsu users try their hardest to hide their genjutsu. Its mostly practice, but just trying to keep a grounded sense of reality helps." He started taking the food out of his bag and began eating, kind of expecting the students to leave. He started eating for a while just watching them before realizing he never actually dismissed them. "Oh... ya'll are good, take this lesson with you and do well in the future, good job everybody." Before he used the Yamanaka jutsu, Presence Erase to disappear from his student's sites.

[MFT]
[Post 5; WC: 208; WCTotal: 1946]
[Topic Left]
[Sorry I took so long to post, I'm lazy af, but go claim your x2 tutor bonuses!]​

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was that simple, the day was done and she had learned the cancel jutsu. At least, she had learned the basics of it to some extent. She would need to find a genjutsu user and learn to use it more efficiently, much more efficiently, so she didn't detonate the earth any time she felt off kilter. She looked around as everyone shifted around solidly and shook off their visions, asking for more punishment. It wouldn't be in the teachers purview to do so, and he dismissed them rather lazily. She thumbed up heartily and spun on her heels toward the door with a big smile on her face, as if she never saw what she saw.

"BYE!"

She yelled at she was dismissed, before the man could disappear from sight. She swung the doors open and took off full sprint with her hands out, down the hallway, just as she had entered earlier in the day. She stuck to a wall, ran up it on the ceiling and back down. In an almost spiral way, she was gone, leaving behind a lingering scent of sweet, sweet, donuts. She would be back, if not as a student then as it's destroyer, if the prophecy of the toujigikou where to be believed. Her quest for the bracelets would continue, this time with more tools to do so with. She'd find a way into the ANBU compound for them, even if she had to join them herself. Actually, that wasn't such a bad idea. So off she trounced to find an ANBU class, it was time to infiltrate the compound for her amazing gift!

[MFT]
[End Tutoring]

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora rubbed his eyes again as the teacher spoke, the slight blur in his vision still not fading. He was a little upset that his request for something more was denied, but it was to be expected. They had all collectively overcome their fears, and had, to some degree, or another, "Mastered" a vague understanding of the Cancel Ninjutsu, and by virtue, finished the class. Yasu made another snide remark, like that of their previous encounter, but Sora overall ignored it this time, still trying to figure out why his vision looked the way it did when one first wakes up and hadn't rubbed the nights sleep from their eyes. What the hell is going on.

Sora listened, still, however, to their teacher calmly and nonchalantly end their class, still a little baffled by the simplicity of the whole routine, and how laid back the academy was compared to home life. Before their dismissal was even finalized by the teacher fading away like a pillar of ash into the wind, Yoshi bolted off, back into the school, with a simple "Bye", and vanished from sight. Looking around at his two fellow classmates left, Sora sighed heavily. "I guess that's it then..." Walking back inside to grab his stuff, Sora shouted back out over his shoulder, aiming his statement mostly at Yasu, but at Yaku as well, "Well, I'm gonna head home. See you around yea?" Hardly waiting for a reply, Sora walked back inside, still squinting into the distance, slowly becoming more and more concerned as to what was happening to his vision.

[MFT]
Post 5
WC: 263
TWC: 1900

[End Tutoring]
[Topic Left]

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu was shook by the tutors sudden vanishing act. WAIT! WHERE DID YOU GO!? Yasu looked back and forth and even attempt a cancel to make sure it wasn't some kind of trick. It was so fast! That is amazing! Only useful for running away. Yasu grabbed his head. Soooo... Im assuming thats a no on the harder genjutsu... To bad. Was kinda hoping to show off a little. Stop faking. Im not. Wait... Faking what? WAIT! Shut up! The other students started to take their leave. Yoshi was out of the class before Yasu could even finish a thought. Yasus head was throbbing again. Im not crazy... Just an over active imagination.
Yasu looked over at Sora who was picking up his things. Did he say something? I was totally spacing for a second. I do recall hearing his voice I think... Yasus eyes got wide while still trying to glare He was probably trash talking me! Ya! "I bet you would like that wouldn't you!" Maybe I should of asked first..............Nahhhhhh Im probably right. "You just be ready next time nemesis!" Yasu observed Sora and saw nothing but confusion on his face as he left. I...I think Im wrong... Yasu ran to the doorway and yelled at Sora who was walking down the hall. "To be honest I have no idea what you said. I just assumed it was disrespect. So just in case watch your mouth. But on the off chance you were nice Playing mind games like a nemesis would have a good day!"
Yasu walked back to his desk to get his things. Ok. New rule. Next class less talking to the voices in my head...Uggghhh I sound like a crazy person. Yasu slammed his head on the desk. Maybe I should just..Yasu stopped this train of thought when he realized he still wasnt alone. The other boy was still there. "Umm I guess I will see you around? Maybe. Probably." Yasu picked up this things and ran out of the class. And next class be more aware of what is going on around me... Maybe I should do that more all the time... Yasu put his hands in his pockets I cant believe Im doing this. One step down and Im on my way to my dream. I will protect those who cant protect themselves.

Total WC- 1,530

[End Tutor]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back