Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Genjutsu is Real?! [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to take a breath in as he looked around at the new decoration of the training Dojo, it seemed that the Uchiha clan had gotten bigger lately and he had gone threw the efforts fo making sure every area in the clan house had been tidied up it seemed that he had made sure that no matter what was happening the clan area was always in the peak performance with nothing out of place and nothing looking damaged or scruffy this was the goal of the ANBU Sennin. He wanted to give people that were living inside of this area the best experience to expand their knowledge and if that meant he had to spend a bit more money getting the Dojo sorted out then that was just the price he had to pay.

Takeshi looked at the wooden beams that had become extended from the floor all the way to the ceiling it seemed that someone had taken time to painstakingly make these beams, the mats on the floor gave them a slight spring than was normal but that was to be expected in a training place like this. Of course, there were weapon racks scattered around the place each one had a different selection of weapons on them and went from training version to their full counterparts. It seemed that the equipment was just brought in and everything still had that nice new feel about it. Takeshi was sat at one end of the long room as he was waiting for his guest to arrive, it seemed that he had prepared himself for todays Tutor thread, he had given his student enough time to read up and try and study about Genjutsu now it was time to see if his student had managed to learn something.

The Uchiha clan head leaned against a wall for a few second, as he let a yawn out for a few seconds as he held his hand to his mouth. It seemed that there were a few more confusing subjects that Yukio would be going threw this day and Takeshi would be the one teaching him. He had to remember the first time he met the boy, seeing such a bright young spark inside the village and now it seemed that he had grown into something with massive potential. He had come a long way and a small string of pride tugged at Takeshi as he waited for his student to arrive.

[MFT:413/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking towards the Dojo Yukio had been waiting for another tutoring session with his teacher, stretching as his strength started to come back to him. Recent events had changed his outlook on his development as a member of the ANBU branch similar to his fight with Suyashi to show him losing was a valuable lesson Takeshi had done very much the same to him, but he did not take such a thing with hatred or malice instead understanding the need for such things as he approached Takeshi a nod in greeting and respect for the Sennin.

“You summoned me Takeshi, and so I arrive. If I may assume considering our last lesson you wish to see if I have actually been paying attention?”

It was obvious he was going to be tested on his ability to handle Genjutsu with Takeshi sooner or later however he didn’t feel the fear towards it as he once had in the days following their fight. In his mind being afraid of something would just cause him to try and avoid it and that would not help him face it and grow stronger, if he had the willpower he could face his fears and weaknesses and learn from them he could only come out stronger than before.

“If that’s the case I shall let you know that I have not wasted my time throughout my time away, if you wish face an enemy you must know them and not just their battle but how they think and what they will try to do to you before the fight even starts”

It was clear the ANBU had not just been looking into Genjutsu but how it was implemented or enacted during combat. When his interest in something was peaked Yukio was not above looking into every minor detail to ensure his knowledge was to an appropriate level.

[WC: 307]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch as Yukio came in though, he allowed himself to stand up in that few seconds pondering on what would be the correct course of action but decided that Yukio had been around long enough to know when he should come prepared, as he allowed a small nod of respect back to his student he knew full well that they would be having a hard day of learning ahead of them that didn’t bother the Sennin he was used to the hard graft when it was needed and he wasn’t about to back down right now.

“Let’s get started and see how much control you have really learned, or even to see if someone is real or not, I will push first lets see if you are prepared to push back Yukio or if you have not managed to control that talent of yours yet, make no mistake this will not be a fun day out for either of us. I do not expect you to enjoy it and I will make sure that you have been paying attention tot eh books, lets hope I do not find you lacking, that would disappoint me if I am being honest with you”

Takeshi instantly made eye contact with Yukio, though it seemed that right now they had issues with what Yukio would be able to do. The green eyes of the Uchiha instantly rotated to give off that well known Sharingan as he managed to smirk towards his student, wondering how much pain and suffering it would take to really knock some sense into Yukio, it was something that he was curious about and he would find his answers today. He gave Yukio a little bit of time to prepare though not anything close to what he would of given an academy student.

[TWC: 719/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to his tutor he had expected this moment to come eventually however it was something a person could never truly get used to the red rotating motion of the Sharingan sending a chill down his spine as the Hyuuga prepared himself for what was to come closing his eyes for a moment to take a deep breath filling his lungs with fresh air before pausing for a moment before his eyes opened pushing them to focus as the familiar veins associated with the Byakugan finally formed around his eyes the scanning abilities of the Hakumei increasing his ability to see changes in detail.

"Whenever you deem fit Sensei do your worst, for i know full well you have many things in store for me today and as with all teaching we have done before if i do not push myself further than i already have it will end poorly for me." Yukio was fully aware how poorly things could go when it came to matters concerning tutoring between himself and Takeshi, the fact of the matter being if he took even a moments rest he would find himself trapped in a Genjutsu he was not even aware was happening. If he wished for anything in that moment it was that Taijutsu could be used to give him the edge here but that was simply not the case.

At the end of the day the only real weapon he had against what was to come was his visual prowess, pushing the Byakugan to its limit to try and escape or prevent himself being caught in the Genjutsu in the first place however only time would tell if his gift would give him any sort of trump card to draw when the time was needed against those who could create illusions to obscure his senses.

[WT: 611]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to smirk slightly it seemed that no matter what he did he would make sure that Yukio learned the lessons that he would be teaching him, thinking on what to say and what to tell his student he allowed the eyes to rotate to the Mangekyo Sharingan and in the flash, it was not sure that anything changed. Takeshi allowed himself to stand there and look at his student taking in the sight for a few seconds. He was not prepared to let him get away so lightly and he would have to learn how to overcome all the senses that could be bombarded by using Genjutsu against someone.

“The issue is that sometimes it feels so real that its hard to tell when you are under it or not, sometimes you can smell. Hear even see things that are not there, like that sword that I am pushing threw your stomach, I mean that has to hurt right? Or should it, am I really doing this to you or is this all a dream?”

Takeshi allowed his hand to come out as he slowly drove the black hilted blade deep inside his students guts, it was a split second action but something that Yukio would have to find out if it was real or fake in those split seconds, he allowed himself to wonder how his student would react, his senses where probably betraying him right now and he knew that was the case, he just wanted to get his point across and there would be no escape for Yukio until he controlled that.

“The blood that is dripping on the floor, the pain in your stomach and this blade only tears more flesh when it comes out, so which way shall we move it, forwards and threw our backwards and tear. I don’t mind”

[TWC: 1,028/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio thought he was prepared he was certain there would be at least come chance he could stop the Genjutsu from taking affect over him but it would quickly become apparent that this would not be the case as he felt the sword enter his gut his hands instinctively reached down to grab the blade, sweat pouring down his face as he trembled to maintain his grip on the blade as his teacher spoke to him. The words did register that much was clear, it hurt a pain that felt so real yet he was being told this was all an illusion but it was hard to believe in that moment.

"I see it's an illusion a trick of my mind that much i can understand, but can your really blame anyone for thinking this is real. Safe to say its becoming difficult to believe otherwise regardless of what you say." His eyes focused on the blade, narrowing his vision to see it firmly within his system. It felt like if this continued he would bleed out even though he knew that wasn't the case. "If i had anything to say on this it would be that no matter how much you read, no matter how much you prepare for this moment there isn't really anything to stop it regardless if you know it's coming or not."

He couldn't fault Takeshi when he though how genuine this moment felt, if he could have gone to anyone to learn about Genjutsu he had certainly found the right person. Through experience came preparation and through preparation came success and much the same could be said about this, he would make sure to remember this pain, the sensation of the blade entering his body and the overwhelming sensation Genjutsu caused on the body.

[WT: 911]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to keep his eye contact with the student as he held the blade, it was still firm inside the mans gut and he wasn’t about to go ahead and pull it out right now. Instead Takeshi allowed a small smile to come to his face as he tried to figure out how to react to the boy talking at this moment, he decided he would see how far he could push the boy before he broke entirely. Takeshi allowed himself to twist the blade without warning, gouging flesh, bone and muscles from the man before he was able to move, the eyes of the Uchiha putting Yukio into this world.

“See the blade might be real it might not, that blood loss might be making you go crazy, are you going crazy on me Yukio. Or is this simply a figment of your imagination I’m not sure which one is which let’s be honest about this.”

Takeshi allowed his hand to move from the hilt without saying a word he kicked the blade threw the boys guts, the sound of wet blood slapping on the floor was easily heard, and of course the pain would be something that would be unreal right now, Takeshi allowed his eyes to narrow down as he simply picked the blade up looking at the whole that was now in his students guts the blood trailing free for a few seconds as it seeped from the wounds and out onto the floor.

“Your bleeding out right now, lets be honest I would probably seek some medical attention right now. Have you not considered trying to retreat from this situation or would you prefer to stay and die, I mean I don’t mind either way but this floor is brand new and you are making a complete mess of it.”

[TWC: 1,335/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the way Takeshi spoke it was a method of combat Yukio was all too familiar with playing mind games was one of the main ways the Hyuuga saw to knock an opponent off and make sure they weren't in the correct state of mind to fight him. How the tables had turned was the first thing that entered his mind being in the shoes of someone being on the receiving end of these mind game both literally and figuratively was something he didn't think he could get used to nor did he want to have to experience it ever again.

"Your right i could bleed out at any moment, a medic or some assistance would be preferable right now but at the same time is this real at all. In the end this could all be going on in my mind and if that is the case then i'm not really dying as much as my body is screaming at me that i am." He flinched in that moment his eyes closing as he took a few deep breaths trying to focus his thoughts if he really was in a Genjutsu then there must be a way to break free and combat against such an onslaught.

In that moment he cleared his mind, removing irreverent thoughts of pain and suffering his breathing trying to steady and ignore the blade slowly pushing into his gut bringing his arms down to his side as he took a step towards his teacher letting the blade drive deeper "It hurts so very much and though if this is real i'm more than likely a dead man if were not quick after this it's always a good idea to take the gamble all things considered." He wasn't one to take such risks under normal circumstances but then again what about this situation could be considered normal.

[WT: 1223]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Yukio, it seemed he was slowly learning that much the Uchiha could understand as he allowed himself to look around he pondered for a few seconds before he decided to speak again, though he may have been blunt he decided that the truth was still the truth and he wasn’t about to go and try and tell Yukio otherwise. He allowed himself to remain for a few minutes watching his student try and drop from the Genjutsu that he was now currently under, though that he still had to do the work and put some more time in. Though his eyes were not holding well as he dropped the Genjutsu leaving the two of them in the dojo without and blood or even a sign of a sword being around.

“We will have to pick this up at another time Yukio, we both could use the rest and right now I believe that we have started to make progress with you, but it will be slow, and it will take time these things cannot be avoided no matter how much you try and hide from them. We will make sure that you continue this Genjutsu training but for today I want you to think about what you have considered.”

Takeshi gazed over to his student as he allowed the eyes to meet, it was in that split second that Yukio would see the blood trailing down from the Uchiha’s eyes as he allowed himself to think about the actions that he had done, he waited for Yukio to leave just giving him a few words to speak about before the man would be allowed to leave the Dojo he wanted his student to think carefully on them first.

“Think about what you see, there is a weakness to every strength my student remembers that in the future.”

[TWC:1,600/1,500]
[Topic Left]
[OOC: Requesting the rewards for this already please finish your final post]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing there in the Dojo Yukio took a moment to ponder on his teachers words, it was true it would take more than one or two lessons to learn the ins and outs of Genjutsu but he was beginning to make progress. It still bothered the Hyuuga that he hadn't even learned about these things while in the academy questioning to himself what had happened back in those days and what he had learned in exchange. "Thank you for the the lesson as always Takeshi i shall keep what you have said in mind and work to improve upon it." With that he walked out of the Dojo scratching his head as he wondered what the next steps to take would be.

Entering his home he lay on his bed in that moment, looking up to the ceiling he recalled the sensation the Genjutsu had left him in the feelings returning as they made the Hyuuga feel like he was about to vomit. It was never a good sensation both being brought into Genjutsu and being released from it however it seemed part of understanding it was being able to make sense of what does not and seeing what cannot be seen.

He recalled the fight they had in the arena in between the rounds of the student tournament thinking on the moment he suddenly found his hands were broken and the pain rushed through his body, it had been sudden and unexpected perhaps that would be something to look out for during his next lesson with Takeshi the fact that the very reality around him would be changed and things that didn't seem possible would become possible in the blink of an eye. His hand came up glancing his eyes a tsk escaping his lips as he realised how little a difference they had truly made.

[Topic left]
[WT: 1500+]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back