Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Getting a Lay on the Land [Hokage/A-Sennin]

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a nice day outside and Reoku had to question... I've been in Leaf for such a long time, I dont remember ever meeting another Jounin.. This question puzzled Reoku as he had to get answers to the situation in Leaf and who better to solve the riddle than the man at the top, it was time Reoku met with the Hokage..

Walking towards the monument Reoku took a mental picture of the monument and decided to head to the Mansion, upon arriving the vastness of the building and the architecture was a marvel, but none the less entering through Reoku took a good look around taking a mental picture of his surroundings and who was present, reading names on desks, walls, hallways, until he came across a person behind a desk and noticed a name, from list of occupants in the office... Uchiha Takeshi - Anbu Sennin... Wasnt he that guy from the meeting before, wasn't he organizing things for this division... that doesn't add up. Reoku thought as he recognized his name...

"Hello, uhm, I was going to ask to meet with Lord Hokage, but I am curious this Takeshi fellow would he be available, I ran into him at training fields a few weeks ago, and he was not a Anbu, and definitely not a Sennin of leaf" Reoku would ask the person unsure to be inpolite of they're gender as Reoku was not going to insult them by calling them wrong sex, and as such waited for a response if he was allowed to visit..

If he was he would head to Takeshi's office and introduce himself, If not he would wait for instruction.

[Takeshi/Yomi/Umashi Requested][Feel free trying to get lay about on heads of state]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat behind his desk, the office had changed a bit. It wasn’t a shoe box office anymore. He had a window, a nice desk in comparison he had managed to get off easily in the scope of things. It seemed that the paper work had become more since last time he was even here, but what could he do about it. Work was work and it had to be done even if he didn’t want the trouble that it was causing. Running his hand threw his hair he allowed himself to look at a file, before signing it off and placing it on the completed side of things.

Another bit of work done, ugh it seemed that every time that I finish one document another pops up, this doesn’t seem right, but what can I do at the end of the day work is work.

Takeshi stood up with a small pile of papers and headed to the door, as he twisted the handle and opened the door he was greeted by a familiar face and turned to look down at the female that sat at a desk near him. Handing her the paper work he smiled to the girl that seemed to be having to deliver mail a lot more lately.

“Send these off, they are completed and done now. See them dispatched quickly please.”

Before pausing for a second he turned his attention back to Reoku as he looked at the man, deciding the best approach to take he paused for a few seconds before turning around leaving the door open and heading to take a seat behind his desk.

“Come in if you want to talk about anything, just shut the door on the way in if you please”

His voice calm and not frustrated today, he was relaxed and had been adjusting to the new way of living for a while now.

[Topic Entered]

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waiting patiently Reoku was let into Takeshi's office as he was made aware of the mans attendance at the mansion and was led into his office, turning around Reoku closed the door as per his instruction and turned to take in the office of the man he knew as Takeshi, or at least... thought he knew...

"So, I am going on a limb here and suggest you arnt actually Takeshi are you, You are either an impostor, or you lied of your origins at the meeting with the students." Reoku imposed as he wasnt actually sure if the man he met was same person standing before him, but it was not going to stop him from getting the answers he seeked, todays leaf is lost and disoriented and Reoku as chaotic as he was demanded answers, he had no focus, no direction in coming months and needed to set his goals to something realistic.

Waiting for response Reoku would then ask this of Takeshi "I am curious of the lay of the land at the present moment, feels like there is a lack of leadership within main branch, its been months since I met another Jounin, and possibly years since I met a sennin of anyone from Barrier division or Intel Corps, what is going on? Also who is here as well, I havent met a single Mednin or been introduced to our Hokage to my memory, lately its felt like the days mended itself together and I had finally woken up to find the world as changed."

Philosophical or talking out of turn Reoku had to explain why the days and night in the past could not comprehend his actions, or maybe it was the revival of his spirit months ago that woke him up, but Reoku needed to know who he worked for, and why.. it just makes the job easier.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
dOSpgnO.png

Yomi was making a Bee-Line for the hospital. As much as she liked her official office, she needed to show face to keep morale up. As she tried to leave, the offices were definitely much louder than normal. Was there some sort of argument going on?

....Also who is here as well, I haven’t met a single Mednin or been introduced to our Hokage...

Yomi raised a brow. Was someone complaining to someone about her branch and not bring it to her attention? Turning on her heel she made her way to where she thought the commotion was coming from. The woman ended up in front of the ANBU Sennin’s office.

What?

She lightly rapped on Takeshi’s door with her knuckle. If there were issues with her ‘team’, she’d like to know about them. And why were they complaining to him and not her or the Hokage? This rubbed her the wrong way. Beyond how annoyed she felt this gave her an opportunity to speak to Takeshi which she had been meaning to do for some time. They weren’t the closest of teammates and they needed to at least have more than a passing knowledge of each other. It was beneficial to the village that the two got to know each other. It appeared that this impromptu meeting would kill two birds with one stone.

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit down for a few seconds as he took in the words coming from the lips of the Jounin, as he put his hands together he leaned across the desk and looked the main branch member straight into the eyes with a cold and heartless stare.

“If you wish to call me a liar point blank, we will need to change this venue, I don’t want to get blood on the carpet its horrible to clean up. I lied about nothing I was there to help the branch, then I was required elsewhere though if you prefer to try and call me a liar, then I deal with actions. Which right now would involve us taking a walk to….”

Before he could even finish another knock at the door, it seemed he had only just managed to get one question dealt with and another one started once more. He sighed to himself in and pondered who could be wanting him right now. As he glanced past the Jounin to the door he allowed his tone to go back to a calm and considerate one. Prefering to keep pleasant until provocted as shown previously by the indications of Reoku.

“Please Enter”

As he waited to see who it was, pondering if this day could get any more frustrating for him, he had only just managed to get himself settled into things and had this fall on his lap. It seemed slightly irritating in the grand scheme of things, but it was what it was. Nothing he could do about that really, he would deal with things as they came. Leaning back and taking his hands off the desk to have a more open approach he glanced to Reoku once more.

“I am the same Takeshi from before, now I am just a Sennin and as to your point about leadership inside the Main Branch, for the time being the Branch is being led by the Hokage, Myself and Yomi if that answers the question.”

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Threatening, or Intimidation, either or was displayed but Reoku did not take it too seriously, but even he knew not to dirty someone elses office and leave without cleaning up but Reoku was quick to reply before things got too ugly.

"Im not called you anything Takeshi, Im sure you realize by now that between the brief meeting at the fields, and this arrangement out of the blue would indicate my suspicion, fact is I'll take you on your word, your a leader of the village so you must of earned your recognition I am not one to judge, but hey good on ya." Turning around Reoku looked at the woman who entered though he didnt recognize her Reoku quickly smiled tilted his head and extended his hand and with quick slight of hand lit the space up between his fingers "Hi, name is Reoku" and with his fingers formed flame letters just above his hand ~N~I~C~E~T~O~M~E~E~T~Y~A~ and as quickly he produced the flame Reoku extinguished it with a twist of his wrist.

Turning back to Takeshi, Reoku said at that point "Ok I get that your Anbu's Leadership, but who is Mednin's Leader..." Turning to the Yomi who entered the office Reoku had a quick thought.. "I am gonna take a wild guess, that it is you..." Reoku paused as he may of put his foot in his mouth without realizing it, but then he wondered... "What about Lord Hokage... " Reoku leaving a moment to be filled in with details as to his questions as he felt like he got a little out of control with his question after question...

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi stepped into Takeshi’s office looking to Takeshi and then to the person who she presumed to be causing all this ruckus. He correctly deduced that she was the Medical Sennin. With no time to pussyfoot around, she got straight to the point. Work was worky and she needed to get to the hospital.

“I am the Medical Sennin, yes. Is there a problem you need addressed regarding my Branch? And further, who are you and why are you so loud?” Her tone was even as she watched his little party trick with the flames. Cute. Remembering where she was, she looked past Reoku to Takeshi.

“Hello Takeshi. I’m just here to find out if there’s a problem. Normally I would mind my business but I heard something about my branch, so my curiosity was piqued. I apologize for coming unannounced.” She would hate for people to show up without an appointment to her office as busy as they all were. Every minute was a precious resource and she was not one to waste them.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to both speak, it seemed with the words from the ANBU sennin Reoku had quickly redirected himself away from the subject, probably the smart move given the situation as he looked to Yomi he leaned back into his chair as he allowed an arm to come out offering her a seat. She was after all part of the same council that listened to the Hokage, they both had been promoted and had to show their abilities to make the right decisions.

“Your always welcome inside the office Yomi, we are a team, I was just explaining the branch changes and the fact that I moved branch, and you took charge of the Medical Branch. I would love to hear if Reoku had any concerns with this.”

His voice colder than ice as he addressed Reoku in that split second, it seemed impressions made the person to the ANBU Sennin,, what they acted and said was something he had been punished for in the past and knew the importance of them even to this date, as he looked back over to Yomi a small gentle smile on his lips.

“I was going to explain, that when I crawled to the doors of the hospital your team fixed me up and showed their true gentle nature in helping me. But we hadn’t got to that part yet, so please come and have a conversation, if you’re not stretched for time”

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having met with both of the branches respected leadership, Reoku had his doubts about Takeshi, he seemed quick to defend his status, but his impression of this new person had taken Reoku back a little, she did not even introduce herself... Regardless Reoku stepped a few paces over to get a better view of the two as the three of them had now crammed into Takeshi's office. "Okay, so he's direct, enforcing and doesn't have much in way of sense of humor, while she's all business... hope I am right.." Reoku thought as he tried to get a feel for his acquantances.

"Well I did introduce myself, I am Reoku..Jounin. of. Leaf.. If that makes it easier..." Remembering Yomi's statement, Reoku had a moment to think... "Am I really that loud.." Taking a moment to breath "Well, reason I am here is quite honestly simple, I dont recognize this village, I desire to learn more about who is in charge, adapt to constant change, get foresight to what could happen, and I cant do that from outskirts of village, and only learning of events from second hand sources, and whispers... I want to be more involved... either that is still withing my own branch, or adapting to another... the choice is up to either of you... cause as it stands.. I was going to give that question to the Hokage, while now it seems more appropriate to task it to you two."

Taking a moment to pause, Reoku looked at Yomi and stated directly "The man who raised me is a Mednin, Akuma Kira... hes not in the village now, so my curiousity about the branch is becoming an interest, while at same time..." Looking at Takeshi "I have never formally met an Anbu, least one who claimed to be one..."

Reoku then looked at himself, "But, will the Main Branch need a leader in the future, I know I am not ready for such a title, but its not like I am going to walk that line and say I wont take it if offered, its just ugh.. I dont know.." Reoku stops talking as he closed his eyes and looks at the floor.

What Now?

//Tone in Reoku's voice shift when he went from Bold Text to Normal Text, similar from when someones excited and boastful to... calm and collective, but anyone with some sense, would know Reoku was sincere//

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi’s branch was in dire need of bodies. So much so that she wished back Baba Gagoze even though she was keenly aware of all his proclivities. With that said, she knew it was not an area that everyone went into on a whim. She’d rather have people clear on their intentions and ready to do the work than someone who joined because they didn’t know what to do with themselves. Which one was Reoku? The woman didn’t know, but, she would “sell” him her branch and if at the end of the day he chose to come her way, she would gladly accept the help. If not the ANBU Sennin would surely be happy to have another body to dedicate to the cause.

Yomi placed her hands behind her back as she began her sales pitch.

“Well as Takeshi said, I am Yomi the Medical Sennin. The Medical branch is not for the faint of heart. It’s extremely hard work. Whereas ANBU and, to a lesser extent, Main Branch get into all sorts of shenanigans, they wouldn’t be able to be as reckless as they tend to get without the Medical team to ensure their lives. Taking lives is a lot easier than saving them. Of course, we do owe them a great deal for their protection, it’s a “you watch my back, I’ll watch yours” set-up. With that said, you are still a ninja of Konohagakure and there’s always enough excitement to go around, even as a medic, should you want it. It’s a really a choice of do you want the front-end excitement with ANBU or the back-end excitement with the Medical Branch.”

The Sennin looked at Reoku as she spoke to him. Although the pitch wasn’t an all “Choose Me!” spiel, she had every intention of utilizing this diplomatic approach. They all worked together in the end and she would never feel like it was a total loss. It was up to Reoku if he felt like her branch was the best fit for him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed Yomi to go first only thinking it was fair, especially since Yomi seemed to be pleasant to be around, he had the underlying doubt that even to have the title that she was given she had a combat prowess. It was clear for anyone that made the title that they had to have the ability to back themselves up if it was needed and no-one was an exception to that rule at all. Takeshi leaned back and allowed the conversation to take place, not interrupting or making any sound as he glanced to Yomi to listened to her words before it was hit turn.

“Well said Yomi, it is true that inside the village we are all one, we fight for the same cause, we suffer for the same cause, and we bleed for the same cause. Without one the other one cannot operate it is a true statement and one that is the core value of the village to an extension of things. Well I guess you want to know about the ANBU. We operate in the darkness, there is little in the way of public reward, what we do is behind closed doors as it should be. Never to be seen is the best way to do our delicate matters.”

Takeshi pondered for a few seconds deciding how to word it better than what he had before deciding that it probably was the honest truth about the matter and he wasn’t able to offer anything more bar a few little details which he would be willing to do.

“Assassination, Spying and Diplomacy is a few of the tasks that you should consider are involved inside of the ANBU branch. We work in the shadows, and I don’t expect the old cloak and dagger approach, when you’re not on a mission then you don’t need to wear the robes or the mask. Its as simple as that”

His voice gentle as he spoke, allowing the silence to come across as they both waited for a decision from Reoku on what he wanted to do form this point onwards. The kid had potential to be moulded into something great with some patience, both branches could offer that but it was down to him to decide what door to walk threw in this situation.

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reoku looked at both Takeshi and Yomi, and quickly positioned himself so that he could address them both as it becoming a little uneasy turning his head back and forth. "Well to be honest, I was considering joining the Medical Core, but I am concerned that it would not suit me very well, as I am just as likely to cause harm as I am expected to heal it." But Reoku was not done, there was another side to the coin. "But I am WAY Way to destructive in my abilities to adopt the subtle approach, even now I'm surprised fire alarms haven't gone off, or my chakra exploding, now that I think about it, maybe learning to heal would help with repairing my chakra control."

It was at this moment that Reoku was almost convinced of what his next step was, it was just a matter of accomplishing the transition process between Main Branch and Medical but I am sure this Yomi would facilitate him, walking up to the window side that overlooked grass outside Reoku's hand briefly held window frame, and turned "Yomi, help me get my body under control and I'm all yours" it was at this moment the worst possible thing that could ever happen to Reoku, and I mean the worst....

Reoku's chakra flared, and his clothing burned up in smoke as Reoku's laid barely clothed leaving dont much left to the imagination as the pink hair shinobi was not in the best of shape... quickly covering his pride in both hands, Reoku looked at them both with a confused look of panic and some excitement... "This is what I mean... heh heh.."

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having just walked in to Takeshi's office, Umashi was thoroughly surprised when he laid eyes on . . . what he could only assume was some weird new work out routine. Official documents in hand, for once Umashi wasn't wearing his medical whites and instead had opted for a simple black gi opened to reveal a matching graphic t-shirt with "M.E.D.I.C." on the front of it. Rather relaxed as he was, he raised an eyebrow and sensing the heat, shielded the documents in his hand from the temperature change. The last thing that he needed was for something to happen to the most recent missing ninja files that Takeshi had sent to him for approval. Fortunately for all of them, there hadn't been any missing attempts lately, although there was the issue of some kid with a funky name not showing up for class. Adjusting the wire framed glasses that he wore, he began moving to go around Reoku.

Pausing at the point when he passed by the man, he sized him up before shaking his head.
"I'm not going to ask what sort of weird game this is but . . . yeah . . . I really don't need to know how my Sennin choose to pass on their genetics to the next generation." Making his way to Takeshi's desk, Umashi sat the short stack of documents down and looked to Yomi, then to Takeshi and then back at the guy that he now dubbed "Pinkie" before looking and focusing intently on the documents before him. "Yeah, all i ask is that you keep the paper work civil concerning family names and inheritances. The last thing we need is a kid with the Byakugan flying the Uchiha banner." As if scared of the thought of it, Umashi shook his head furiously and visibly paled for the moment before returning to his normal self. "Yeah, we don't need those sort of problems . . . In other news, Takeshi, the files are done, everything checks out. You're free to deploy when ready." Keeping things on a strictly business level, Umashi began to make his way back to the door of the room.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It went from nice day with a cool breeze, to summer in the tropics within two seconds flat. It seemed that Reoku had trouble controlling his chakra and…burned his clothes off? Interesting...It would definitely keep Daisy busy in the hospital, but, she became much more interested in him and wanted to work on him all to herself. He wasn’t a toy to be played with, but, it was nice to have something to work on at work…that didn’t feel like too much was on the line. Unless he spontaneously combusts. Yikes.

“I will…help you. To be honest I would help you either way, had I known you were having this kind of trouble.” Yomi, felt the heat, but there was something else in the air that she couldn’t quite put her finger on. Felt like rage.

Just then, The Hokage walked in looking between all three of them. She couldn’t imagine what he must be thinking as Reoku was laying there naked, and Takeshi was at his desk doing broody ANBU things, while she just stood there. In Umashi fashion, he began making jokes...or perhaps he was serious. Either way it was funny to her.

“Well then, Reoku. Welcome to the Medical Branch. I expect to see you for a physical relatively soon. I’d like to run some tests.” She looked to Takeshi, feeling his murderous intent, or at least thought that was where the rage was coming from.

“We will catch up soon, Takeshi.” Again, something had made it so they couldn’t make plans. Such was life. Next time they would get together for sure. She looked at the Hokage and smiled before leaving the room. Whatever was about to happen in that room, the Medical Sennin wanted no parts. She was late getting to the hospital anyway.

[TLUS]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi having totally taken the hint allowed Yomi to exit before him as he took one last look at the goings on in the room and made his exit simple and clean. He'd already worked up such a big to do that he definitely wasn't trying to stick around and see any other garments thrown into the fire. Just barely making sure that he could exit peacefully, Umashi managed to close the door behind him as he paused and then sighed, shaking his head. There certainly were a weird bunch within Konoha but all he needed to know was if they could defend the village when worse came to worse. All of the rest of the matters of their heart such as who they chose to have kids with were simply none of his business.

OOC: TLUS

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he stood up from behind the desk, walking past Reoku he said no words, and glanced at him as his muscles flexed. It was clear that things had probably gone downhill for the young man and it wasn’t about to improve. As he shut the door the click off the lock could be heard signalling the end to Umashi and Yomi departure, taking in their words of catching up another time. He flexed himself cracking his neck as he looked towards Reoku.

"Manners maketh Man"

“See now you did that, I could have let the first slight slip by, now this little trick, that is where you have no redemption. So right now I am going to make you learn a lesson on how to behave yourself in front of either a Hokage or a Sennin.”

Takeshi allowed himself to take the Uchiha robe off, leaving a simple black vest top on, as he sighed to himself before kicking the desk to the window trying to open some more room up in the very cramped office, he turned around to Reoku and crossed his arms as he stepped back to give the boy a chance.

“This will be painful, and probably over quickly. But at least you will get to see the hospital up close and on a very personal level.”

[B-Mod Called]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1: I will need your Class / Stats / Weapons and Dojo Abilities / Contracts / Curse Seals / Jutsu / CA, BL and or Kin table in full.

2: When it comes to your abilities, please copy and paste the entire ability from the shop and when it comes to your weapons, again, please copy and paste the whole of your weapon build and augments as they appear in the shop.

3: When it comes to your actions per round, please copy and paste the jutsu and or ability in its entirety as well as its natural CP and AP readings.

4: I will only be modding Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm EST/UTC -5:00. The faster that you give me actions and post at least 50 words, the faster that I will be able to mod. I will allow at least 72 hours between post before I do.

PS: Don’t forget to vote for the Site!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked to the boy that had insulted him, it was clear that he needed to be taught a lesson at that specific moment in time. Sighning to himself he brought himself up to his full height. The ANBU Sennin had got his position for a clear reason, and it was today that Reoku was about to find out what that reason was.

“Lets begin”

[Actions Sent]

Reoku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reoku jumped back looking at Takeshi and with a single motion Reoku took his stance as his body morphed into slightly scaled adapting to the situation, least his junk was covered, "Didnt your momma tell you not to play with fire, your gunna get burned Takeshi"

Looking down and the ground Reoku said "Your not ready for me." weaving his seals.
[Bring it]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 1

Takeshi
HP: 39,000
CP: 39,000-3,780=35,220
Corrupted Energy: 11,700-2,000=11,700
AP: 10-10=10
Equipped:: N/A

Dorn
HP: 22,500-1,560=20,940
CP: 15,300
AP: 7.5

Z1
HP: 1,744-1,560=184
CP:
AP: 2-1=2

Z2
CP:

Z3
CP:

Z4
HP: 1,744
CP:

VS

Reoku
HP: 21,870-5,154+656=17,372
CP: 27,200-3,755=23,445
AP: 8-6=9
Status: Supercharged (Lightning) | Summoning the Sun (Dooming us all!!!) | Fighting the ANBU Sennin while naked . . .

Round Actions:
0s~Reoku accepts Takeshi’s Dark Invitation (Success)
0s~Takeshi activates his Sharingan

2s~Takeshi calls on some friends of his!
-Z1 through Z5 are summoned.

2.5s~Reoku spits out Scalding Ash!
-Takeshi Body switches with Z1.
-Z1,Z2,Z3 and Z5 are hit.

3.75s~Reoku tries to hide!
-Z1 and Z4 are the only ones who do not know where Reoku is.

5.5s~Takeshi turns Z5 into Dorn!

7s~Z1-Z4 all attempt to slap Reoku!
-Z1 and Z4 blindly miss.
-Z2 and Z3 hit.

7.5s~Reoku begins to summon the sun!

8.5s~Takeshi throws Chidori infused pens at Reoku! (Miss/Hit/Hit/Hit/Hit)
-Reoku absorbs some of the Chidori chakra!

10s~Reoku and Z1-Z4 did not have enough time to complete their actions!

Round Note(s):
-72 hours until your actions are due!
-Let me know if you see any mistakes! (A detailed PM via Discord is the fastest way to reach me)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back