Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Getting Married [Private/Uka/Onamuji]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

So, it had been decided at the opening of the hospital that Hakuryoku Koa was going to be a Medical Chief. She was delighted, over the moon, and absolutely lost in a world of her own for sometime after the announcement - it even distracted her from the doom that loomed over her soul and the impending marriage to be approved by her superiors. The marriage its self didn't need to be approved, that was true, although citizenship to her partner; Onamuji would. The doctor would approach the hospital, its gleaming vernier shone against the rough backdrop of Iwa's building blocks. It was truly a beauty that stood strong inside of the village. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" She would add on approach, her black heels crunching into the gravel of the road with her dotting eyes glazed onto the building.

The sun bathed the skin of the hospital, making it illuminate even more so, if that was even possible. Koa moved through the entrance of the hospital, through the courtyard, and up a set of stairs and into the lobby area. The bustle of the medics and nurses, attending to those around them, calmed the woman and made her visibly lax. "This is my bread and butter." She would say with a calming aura, head tilting back as she absorbed the sounds that most would find to be a bit hectic and uncomfortable but to a medical shinobi it felt like home. The Chief would move across the lobby, ushering Onamuji - whom would most likely be keeping in pursuit -, reaching a grand staircase that escalated towards the second level of the building.

The entire structure was new to her, she didn't really know where everything was, but one thing she was sure of - well, maybe two - was where the Sennin's office was. Her own office was inside of the morgue, which she didn't mind because it was private and secluded; allowing her to work away without being disturbed. She would move along corridor after corridor, until finally the office was reached. Koa would take a seat on some of the comfortable, cushy couches that rested outside of the office. There was a receptionist, clearly new to the job, who would inform that Sennin about her two visitors - one being the Chief.

[More bad RP from meee! Sorry guys, I'm forcing replies out to fight this block - it's kinda working? xD]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Onamuji kept his now-blue eyes on everything around him. He hadn't really ever seen the inside of a medical center, Sunan or otherwise. As odd as it was, he had never needed medical attention in the span of his years. The building was...interesting. A lot different than anything he had ever seen before. Another side of the shinobi world, so to speak. All he had ever been involved in was the killing and the organization of killing. To see a place devoted to the opposite was almost surreal. Med-nin in their uniforms, hustling around with wounded and the sick, doing all that they could to ease what ailed them...it was strange to behold.

Once they had reached the Sennin's office, he would remain quiet as Koa spoke, preferring not to ping any radars. Once they were seated, however, the sage would speak softly, "Interesting. I've only ever been involved in ending lives, never saving them. Seeing it all for myself, it's a little...enlightening, I suppose you would say."

It was then that he realized that all the while they were treading through the building, Koa had been remarkably calm and seemed almost to enjoy the hectic atmosphere. To him, he felt out of place, like a single fish trying to swim against a great current of other fish. This was clearly Koa's current.

Muji would fold his hands in his lap, sitting up straight and looking every bit the sage he was. His blue eyes scanned the area - the receptionist, the couches, the doors - just taking the whole atmosphere in while they waited to meet with the Sennin. She, this 'Uka', was the head of Koa's branch. She was the one who could approve his status in Stone.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
black-woman-attitude.jpg
The receptionist currently on duty was quite the individual and was quite the spirited large individual. "Unnnn Uhhh Do I look like your private mailman girl? If you are looking for the sennin go find the girl yourself. I sure as hell won't go out looking for her now."<i></i> She replied without even looking up from her paperwork. It wasn't her job to go and tell her newly-appointed boss about every little thing. Oh hell no she wouldn't just run up every single time because some people were too lazy to just do it themselves. If that had problems it was none of her business.

"The files wouldn't happen to have arrived by any chance, have they?"<i></i> Uka half burst out of a nearby room, her lab coat flying behind her as she rushed to the receptionists desk. "They are on the corner of the desk. Oh yeah and this girl here was asking for you."<i></i> The receptionist pointed to a small stack of yellow folders and then to Koa respectfully. If she hadn't done that the overworked sennin probably would never have even noticed her colleague standing there, let alone actually even said anything, but now there was no escaping that. "Thank you."<i></i> Uka grabbed the folders and turned to face the coroner. "I'd love to have the time to sit down and see what I can help you with, but with this much work I can't really afford to do that, so would you mind just following me or coming another time?"<i></i> The medic said calmly. Ever since the last Sennin had suddenly disappeared so much chaos had ensured it was completely crazy. There was so much paperwork to be done it had already managed to fill over half of her office literally to the ceiling and with the current lack of medics Uka didn't even have time to do any of that. Oh why oh why did she have to end up being the leader of the branch? If only she knew how much work it would end up being she would have refused it, but it was far far too late to do anything about it now.

"So What can I help you with then"<i></i> The medic asked again as she lead the two down the corridors of the hospital towards her next destination. Where that was even she didn't know, because there were so many patients it was crazy. Why Koa wasn't here helping she didn't know either, but one thing was for sure - Uka would have her revenge. First the coroner had completely abandoned her up on that stage and second she wasn't helping now, which in the sennins' terrified and exhausted mind was a small betrayal. Maybe giving her a double shift next time would be a nice lesson not to leave her fellow medics hanging like that. No no maybe that would be a little bit too mean. She'd have to see.

[I just had to have her as my receptionist. No doubt about that]
[Notes for our RikudoSennin: If you bother to look at Ukas' chakra you would see three different colours within her chakra system:
1.Dark Purple
2.Green
3.Red]
[For clothes if you need those i'd say white shirt, black trainers with standard jeans; lab coat unbuttoned and freely hanging with a name tag on the right side of it; a purple wristband on her right hand]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koa sat down on the couch outside of the Sennin's office, she had arranged for an appointment, but whether that had gotten lost in the maze of Sennin politics then that was fine enough. She sat comfortably against the black leave couch, the noise of her trousers rubbing against the surface membrane of the couch was disheartening, sound almost like a fragrant fart. The receptionist seemed, eh, lovely - although there was a slight attitude problem. Koa narrowed her eyes a little as the woman referred to her so rudely. "Speak to me like that again and I'll have you thrown out of here." The expression that riddled the woman's face was one most serious. The receptionist was an idiot, a fat idiot, whom hadn't retained the decency to respect Koa as a human being and nothing more. Her title, the Medical Chief, demanded respect but the Chief wanted to be respected as a person - like any other - and to be spoke to like a mere child, being scolded, was something that did not sit well with her.

Koa was a strong, fierce medic to say the least. The Chief didn't take any rubbish from anyone at the hospital, nobody. The Sennin had abandoned their post and the branch was in complete disorder. Koa had to take charge in her department, move into other departments and do the extra work that was required of her and of the other medical shinobi like her. Koa was the coroner of the branch, now the head, but she didn't get swallowed up by her work because she worked nights, days and mornings respectively. Even when she pursued her other activities, the woman did her work; she went the extra mile that the fat receptionist couldn't even imagine doing given that half way through her shift the whale would want to gorge on a platter of junk.

"Hello, Uka." They hadn't met before but now the Chief was in no mood.

This branch was still in complete disorder, it was almost laughable. The Sennin was rushed off her feet when the Chief had already completed her workload, she had transitioned and assisted in the other departments as required. Regardless, that was neither here nor there, "I'm here to ask you to sign some documents regarding my marriage, I need authorization for-" Koa would pause, laugh for a moment, hold her hand up to Uka and shake her head. "Excuse me, this is Onamuji of Sunagakure. He's my fiance..." She would say with a blush, pointing her open hand at Onamuji before returning it to her side.

But there was no time to stand still, Koa and Onamuji would have to follow the Sennin. "I need to have your approval for a transition into our village from Sunagakure, it needs Sennin approval since you're in a position closest to the Kage."

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Muji looked obviously uncomfortable from the moment they walked in. The receptionist was...loud. And intimidating. Even the powerful Rikudo Sennin wasn't interested in getting into a confrontation with her. Boring as he was, Onamuji would sit quietly, retaining the same rigid pose throughout the exchanges between Koa and the woman. It seemed like a woman thing, anyway...

So much estrogen, so much conflict in the air. He was a stranger to the village, but he could tell there was some friction between professionals in the village. It was...adding to his discomfort.

When he was finally introduced, the silent sage spoke up, giving a formal bow and announcing, "A pleasure to meet you, Sennin Uka."

Should he say more? No. This was out of his control. Now, he was simply a bystander. This was all in Koa's hands for the time being, unless Uka decided to question him...or interrogate him. Whatever they were fond of in Iwagakure...

[OOC: Bad post is bad. I'm trying to get posts up so no one has to wait, but I was swamped all day and had a bunch of personal errands/crap to take care of after work, so I've been completely unable to get this done sooner and I'm out of time. I'll make it up, promise >.>]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Oh congratulations. Who is the lucky guy?”<i></i> Uka smiled but didn’t turn around as she continued down the corridors. There was no real reason to stop was there. Or so she thought until she got hit by the next statement. The Sennin stopped dead in her tracks as her mind struggled to process the details. A bright red alarm was going off in her head and she honestly had no clue what to say. Around a minute passed before she sighed and turned into one of the rooms on the right. It was a small examination room, which was empty right now. Other than the usual cupboards full of all sorts of medical equipment there was one chair and the examination table. Uka sat down on the chair and pointed towards the table. ”Sit.”<i></i>

What was Koa thinking?! This was Iwa and society was not accepting of anything foreign at all. How they had accepted the Mist and Leaf shinobi was still a completely mystery. Well technically they were never really going to become full parts of the village. They would always be outcasts like herself. ”So let me get this straight. One you are getting married, which is fine you can take a few days leave as hectic as it is. Two the person whom you are marrying is from Suna.”<i></i> Uka said with a cold and steady tone. It wasn’t as if she was angry, no she was confused and scared at the same time. She knew full well how much hate the people of the village could exhibit towards outsiders. Hate towards them was the least of the couples worries if her other concerns came to be true.

” I am pretty sure you already know how our village views outsiders, right Medical Chief Koa? Even though I don’t share their views I have more than enough of an idea of what will happen if anyone finds out. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for you but I’m thinking of consequences here.”<i></i> The Sennin began quietly with a stable tone. This was one hell of a mess, but it was still unknown how deep the rabbit hole actually went. ”Onamuji was it?”<i></i> She asked, turning her gaze onto him. ”What I am going to ask you is not as a Sennin or any official authority, but as someone concerned about what might happen, so don’t try to lie as it won’t help against the people who will check any documents I submit. Were you a shinobi in Suna and what branch were you a part of?”<i></i> The medic just kept her eyes on him, her arms crossed.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Uka initially seemed content with the announcement, although it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to come to the conclusion that she was just very busy and probably not paying attention on the marriage. She was the Sennin after all, the workload would become hectic and crazed, there would be little time to sleep, to eat or to relax. Koa nodded her head at the hidden smile, smiling herself as she turned back to face Onamuji of whom she had began to grow very fond of, after all she was a one man woman. They were led into a small examination room, it was sterile and empty, something that intrigued the Chief - "There's something about the smell of detergents lingering aroma that just makes me smile." She would state happily, still content with being back in the hospital examination rooms that she had grown so accustomed to over the last few months.

When the three sat, and began to converse, the Chief seemed to tilt her smile into a frown at the Sennin's reactions - although Uka only had the best interests at heart. "It's okay, Onamuji understands what is required of me within this branch, I won't leave my post until everything is sorted - I'm sure we'll have a little vacation somewhere." It was true, the couple were going to be newly wed and as it was a customary thing, they would take a little vacation. "I know..." Koa would say at her Sennin's words regarding the way villagers view outsiders in the village, "Our village is very... harsh to outsiders, I know, but we live solitary lives anyway." She would smile looking at Uka, and in that moment, happy that the village had finally chosen a respectable Sennin.

The next part was down to Onamuji to be truthful to the relatively simple, straight-forward question.

[ooc: Short post, amma let Ona say more on this one ;) ]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I was - technically still am - indeed a shinobi of Sunagakure," the auburn-haired man would answer. He wasn't afraid of a few questions, and anything he would prefer to hide wasn't anything relevant or likely to be brought up, anyway. 'Nothing to hide' wasn't really an appropriate turn of phrase for a shinobi, but for the most part, that was the case. The Sennin had to do her job. He wouldn't begrudge her for that.

Taking a deep breath, his eyes wandered a bit as he thought back to his role in the village. "I was a Special Jounin of the Main Branch. I'm not much for medical jutsu, and I don't really match the qualifications for the ANBU. Not my cup of tea, really," he would explain, "I'm not too drawn to the idea of watching over gates or standing guard for a Kage."

No, he preferred the livelier aspects of the shinobi life. Defusing hostile situations, eliminating village-dictated targets, all that fun stuff. Although, that wouldn't be the case for the time being, much as it hadn't been in the past few months. Muji was cut off from Sunagakure, and the village was shut. Normally, one would regret such a change, but there wasn't anything anchoring him there other than bad memories. Koho, Saemon...the memories weren't ones a person would cherish.

Now, the sage ended up in Iwagakure, whether by fate or luck. So far, he had found what he felt he had been searching for. This was simply the next logical step.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was very rare for Uka to actually resort to faceplaming and this was without a doubt one of those moments. Why did it always end up like this why? This was a stupidly big mess that much was for sure. The question is how are you supposed to deal with something like this? "It couldn't just be a civilian noo that would be too easy. Far far too easy, but a shinobi....<i></i> Uka mumbled to herself. What was she supposed to do in this situation? This was so dangerous it was completely off the scale. "I guess you'll be my problem child in this position then Koa. This is one mess so big i honestly don't know where to start."<i></i> The Sennin stood up and started slowly pacing the room, her thoughts completely lost in her mind. What exactly could be done but tell them what she herself had read in that big manual she got given on day one.

"In order for a mercenary to join the forces of Iwa he must have someone to vouch for them, but that is easy. The next part is hard - an interrogation along with a thorough checkup."<i></i> Uka started thinking out loud without even realizing it. This situation was just more than she bargained for. It shouldn't really be a problem to fill the documents for the defection, but the interrogation really worried her. ANBU weren't exactly known for being understanding. The medic suddenly stopped in her tracks and turned around on her heels. " One more question"<i></i> Her eyes met his and kept contact. " This is completely off record and will not leave this room. I abide by the oath I gave when i joined the branch and I will carry anything said within an examination to the grave."<i></i> The Sennin said, never breaking eye contact. "Being a shinobi i'm sure you'll handle the interrogation, but there is a concern in the back of my mind. I don't want you to give me any details I just want an answer of yes or no, because I will find out during the medical exam either way, but I might be able to help as long as I know how to deal with it beforehand. Are you a practitioner of any arts which would be considered illegal? Namely Kinjutsu."<i></i> She said calmly. Hopefully all her worries would be for nothing as such abilities were excessively rare, but there always existed a chance. The problem arose if the answer was yes. That meant unless he was a follower of the old gods he would end up either getting jailed or worse when the results of the medical exam came out. Of course unless someone covered for him and Koa would not be allowed to do the exam due to her relationship with Onamuji. This certainly was quite the mess.

[I'm going with the more what would actually be done rather than the "Oh sign here and you're hired" method. Hopefully that is more interesting than the latter.]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinjutsu? Right. The forbidden arts. It took active thinking for Muji to remember that his own gifts were considered forbidden. There were those who murdered to obtain kinjutsu, and there were those who were simply born or forced into it. To him, the latter was hardly criminal, but...to each their own. He was never one to hide who he was, and he didn't feel like hiding it now.

Moving a hand over his eyes, the blue hues faded to an eerie amethyst color. The pupil rippled into layers, revealing his Rinnegan eyes - the moonlight eyes of the Rikudo Sennin.

"That depends on what your village lists as illegal. I am of the bloodline of the God of Shinobi, the first Rikudo Sennin and father of ninjutsu. I didn't kill anyone to gain my power, and it wasn't a choice I made. I was fated to be what I am," the man would admit, "If that is illegal, then I must apologize for this misunderstanding and will either submit myself to your village's law to clear the matter and allow my presence, or I will leave peacefully."

The sage wasn't fond of complications, but it was what it was. The Sennin was an appointed figurehead of the village, and one of its foremost caretakers. She had to be thorough, for her own well-being and for the village's. Muji understood that, and wouldn't fight it or hold it against her. Instead, he would be straightforward and honest.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koa wasn't in the mood, really far from it. Uka had began asking questions that were highly debatable as to whether they should be asked or not. An application to transfer from one village to another, when should it include details on kinjutsu on the application? Below the details of one's personal history, perhaps? Ridiculous but what was more infuriating than the questions was Onamuji's response to said question. Koa lived in Iwagakure and knew the rules; her abilities, while originating from our sources, were illegal and so was the Rikudo Sennin. The Chief clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. So you can imagine her reaction when her companion unveiled his secret about his powers, despite the woman telling him not to.

angry-amy.gif

Kinjutsu was a forbidden art for a reason, Koa knew this and so did most people who lived in a shinobi village. She couldn't contain her rage, almost as if a dark energy was swelling up inside of her and with insidious intent it would peak for a moment. Although, taking back control, the Chief would subside the wave of chakra and push it to the side. The spike would be evident as something. "You're going to be arrested, Onamuji." She would say with rage in her eyes, "Uka is the Medical Sennin - she has to report you." Koa would say calmly and coldly as her face, while riddled with rage, was tame and passive. "You'll be subjected to interrogation, if you're lucky, and locked away - that's what happens to the people with your eyes." Koa would laugh uncontrollably before slapping her thighs, winking at the two before walking over to the wall and slumping her body against it.

"I'm an accomplice so, yeah, I'm going to jail too and not to mention losing my credibility and title. It's a good thing I'm dutiful," She would add raising her finger to make a point, "So, who wants to contact the Anbu?"

Fucking idiot.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Uka just stared at Onamuji even more intently than she had before. It was amazing to see the real eyes of a sage of the six paths, let alone a real one if what he said was true. Someone with such an ancient bloodline wasn't impossible to exist, but it was a rarity upon a rarity considering most owners never really managed to unlock their powers or their blood was far too diluted. It was amazing to see someone like him existing let alone having such expressed eyes. "Well that does complicate things. What to do what to do...."<i></i> The Sennin finally averted her gaze and sat down on the chair once more.

This really was quite the situation, but if he really was born with the line what choice did he have in the matter? Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden surge in chakra coming from Koa. Uka wasn't one for sensing things, but when someone built up this much in a second everyone could feel it. It was like a huge beacon shining brightly. The woman just waited her subordinates little scene out calmly not saying even a single word. Now wasn't the time to get emotional and this really was speaking a lot about Koas' character. Maybe she had to learn to control her temper better, because an outburst like this on the field could mean the death of one of her companions. After all this was resolved Uka needed to have a word with her. "Koa. If you can't control your emotions please leave us so we can discuss what we can do about this."<i></i> The head medic said calmly, closing her eyes for a second. "As I said earlier I am not here acting as a Sennin. I am acting as a Doctor and I will abide by my oath."<i></i> She repeated herself before sighing and looking back towards Onamuji. "So you say your powers come from your bloodline? I'm going to take that as being the truth. Will you be able to conceal your abilities and still continue to be able to do your job as a shinobi?"<i></i> Uka asked and crossed her arms yet again. "The people of Iwa are very superstitious people, who believe all sort of nonsense. I myself have suffered at this quite a bit as I am sure you would be aware Koa, therefore I am prone to dislike how some things are dealt with."<i></i> The woman stopped to take a breath and consider what to say next. "So what do you say - Will you be able to keep your abilities under wraps from the eyes of people who don't already know? And also will you promise not to use your rather, well, gruesome technique on citizens of of Iwa?"<i></i> She still had very limited knowledge of the powers of a sage of the six paths, but what she did know was their ability to manipulate corpses as if they were their own body. This was her only real worry as it was her job to protect those who cannot do so themselves.

[A lot more interesting this way wouldn't you say]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the mention of his 'gruesome techniques', Muji would chuckle lightly. Someone had done their homework.

"Gruesome? I'm not such a monster, I assure you," the sage would reply, waving a hand in dismissal of the idea, "To be honest, I'm impressed you know about that."

And with that, he would sigh, reflecting on his other Paths. Rikudo Sennin were known - well, not very widely - to be able to surpass their physical forms and become something more akin to a being of pure energy or spirit. As such, they were able to claim multiple bodies, possessing the power and intelligence to become up to six individuals at one time. Such, it seemed, was the reason behind the name.

"This is my real body," Muji would admit, "And though I do claim five others as my own, they were not harvested or stolen from innocent people. Three were unique individuals who I killed in self-defense in the course of my duties. I knew my power, and I recognized the potential in making them my own. The other two were voluntary."

At that, the sage seemed to sadden just a little. He remembered the Med-nin who had abandoned her village in order to provide assistance to a small village ridden with plague, only to fall to the plague herself. In her last moments, he made her his final offering. When her soul left her body, he would use it as his own. In exchange, her gifts of healing would continue to change the world for the better. It was tragic, but she had agreed. The other was the demon hunter who failed to avenge his brother, slain by the very being he had been hunting. Muji offered him a similar proposal, and the brash young man accepted just moments before fading from life. It was a disturbing ability, he would admit, but it served a purpose and he had never preyed on the innocent to utilize it.

Snapping back, the Rikudo Sennin noted, "You have nothing to fear. I am the Sage of Six Paths, and all Paths are known to me. None of your villagers are at risk, even if I were lacking. I may not be a paragon of virtue, but neither am I a demon."

As if to show that he could remain hidden in the ranks, he used genjutsu to change his eyes back to a normal appearance. The Rinnegan ripples pulled inward, creating the pupil while the purple coloration darkened and gathered around it to form the blue iris. Without a word, Muji simply smiled to signify that she had nothing to fear before placing a hand on Koa's shoulder to reassure her that everything was fine.

[OOC: Definitely :p]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The bloodline had been unveiled and nothing was going to be done about it. The Chief sat slumped against the wall, buttocks on the floor with her legs stretched across the floor; now crossed with her hands firmly planted in-between her thighs. "Do not lecture me." Koa would add soundly with her face as stern as ever, the situation was just absurd and quite frankly ridiculous. Onamuji had revealed that his eyes, while illegal, were an inherited ability and not a threat to the village - the Sennin was going to brush over that, too. Koa had changed from the budding little cherub that she once was, orders from people inferior to her were something that she didn't take kindly to; especially when it considered her own personal life.

"I'm not on your time." She would add, jumping to her feet and brushing her hair with a few fingers, untangling some locks. The Chief was angered by Onamuji, something that was clear as crystal, but she was still a loyal shinobi to the cause. "What did I tell you when we spoke of your eyes, Onamuji. I told you never to reveal your secret, I know you don't care and that's why you told the Sennin, but people exist in this world that would seek out your gift and use it against you." Onamuji would talk more about his forbidden ability, placing his hand on Koa's shoulder to which she could only knock it off and scold him.

She shook her head and walked away from the pair with no words to describe how she felt. But before making an exist, she would stop, and turn back to face the two one more time. "He'd be a great asset to the village, that I can't deny, and for that reason alone I'm going to give up everything for him." It was love that made her rage on like a storm, she really did have these indescribable feelings towards the man whom she had known for a short period. The Branch needed their Sennin, the village needed his eyes - Koa knew that all three of them should be arrested but only one would be in reality. "So I'm going to contact the Anbu and give myself in, Onamuji you know what for, and that way it'll compensate for my Sennin's lack of duty for her village and so Onamuji can become a citizen." Koa was referring to her dark sage abilities that plagued her body, corrupted her mind and altered her perception of reality somewhat.

Koa was honour-bound to report the activities of forbidden arts, hers included, and so in doing this the heat would be taken off the newly appointed Sennin and her soon to be husband. Well, that plan was well and truly down the pan, he was free from engagement however and thus would be able to be appointed as an Iwa shinobi without her. As long as he played along with Uka.

[ooc: Topic left. This is just how Koa would react e.e;]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
" That is fine then."<i></i> Uka replied to Onamuji as her mind raced to process everything. What was she supposed to do in this situation really? It was far beyond her. Maybe she shouldn't have taken this post. No now wasn't the time to think about that.

As Koa went on her rant the Sennin slowly uncrossed her arms and slowly stood up from her chair. It was quite easy to deal with someone who let their anger take control like that. They just reverted to acting like a child. Uka slowly walked over to the door and turned the key in the lock, locking the door. "Are you done with your little tatrum?"<i></i> The medic moved out of the doorway and leaned her back against the wall next to it. She then held out the key in her left hand. "Feel free to take the key and leave, but then you'd learn a small lesson about the village you will quickly regret. But if you want to survive and live a honest life then you will sit and listen."<i></i> Her tone wasn't calm anymore. Koa had hit a spot and that was quickly becoming apparent in her voice. A light hint of anger had slowly managed to make its way though towards the end of her final sentence. "You probably know about this as it happened about 9 years ago. A Iwa shinobi was trialed for practicing Kinjutsu on a group of three children. Of the three two were killed in the experiments. The man was also responsible for the death of a rather respected Shaman. That man was then sentenced to death and the sentence carried out shortly after that."<i></i> It was a story she hated telling anyone.

The sheer anger that slowly began building up within her chest was becoming more than she could hold back, but for now she was managing. Uka slowly unbuttoned the top four buttons of her shirt and revealed the scar over her left breast (no she isn't naked -.-). It was a huge thing that covered a large are and had healed really badly. Scar tissue was making it quite the ugly sight. "I was one of those three kids and the man who was sentenced was my father. No matter how much I pleaded and told them the truth that the shaman was the one responsible and not him they ignored me. Shock from what happened is what they said, so in the end nothing happened and my father got executed for something he didn't do."<i></i> A sigh escaped her lips before she took a deep breath and continued. "What fueled the shaman to do what he did was because of who we three kids were- a half-blood; the child of a heretic and a foreigner. He thought he was doing us a favour. What the law did was because they thought they were right. Oh how could such a respectable shaman do such a monstrosity? Impossible. What will happen if you do something as stupid as that is: One you will be lucky to not be executed. Two you will end up causing the people around you to be investigated thoroughly, namely Onamuji here and trust me he will ring red when they take a look at him. Sure he has a fancy trick but that won't really hold."<i></i> The sennin was on fire with anger even though she wasn't showing it with the exception of a vein on her neck trembling ever so slightly. This was a topic she hated with a passion and the stupidity Koa was showing right now was making things a lot worse. "Feel free to go ruin your and his life for all I care, but if you do you will be the one to regret your actions. I didn't have to try and help you nor am I responsible for what you will end up doing. However I know what this will bring upon the branch. We have had more than enough hurdles to overcome and a medic getting jailed at this rather crucial point just afer the opening of the hospital will be something we will never recover from."<i></i> Uka took a deep breath and sighed yet again. " The people will doubt medics again and we will never be able to regain what we have now let alone make things better. We will be outcasts yet again all due to the selfish actions of a girl overreacting."<i></i> She finally ended her monologue and handed Koa the key.

"If you want to be responsible for losing everything dear to you, for ruining the lives of all the people working here then go and report yourself to the anbu. I won't stop you. Also Onamuji here isn't a possession and nor will he ever be, that is unless you get married, which means every right he ever had is revoked and you become his master, though that isn't the point. He has a will and he can do whatever he wishes to. The village has no claim on that nor will it ever."<i></i>

[Stopped]
[EDIT- added a small bit at the bottom]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though the situation was getting more and more tense by the second, Muji was visibly forcing back a grin. He was not intent on trouble, nor was he fond of unnecessary conflict. The sage wasn't sure if this was a professional spat between two Med-nin, or if it was a personal feud between two shinobi. Or, of course, there was that estrogen thing again. Either way, he seemed genuinely excited, even if he was trying to contain himself.

To be fair, he wasn't sure how this would end, or what either outcome would mean for him. There was a lot to accomplish. The only reason the Rikudo Sennin had come to Stone was to find a new place to call home. He could go Missing, of course, but that seemed like such a hassle...

For now, all the Rikudo Sennin could do is struggle to suppress a grin at watching the two women engage in a battle of wills. If either woman were to look in his direction, they would receive a nonchalant shrug as if to say, "Don't ask me."

Muji's heart beat faster as he watched. Not because the Medical Sennin had come dangerously close to revealing herself, of course, but because he could see the tension in the form of their complicated chakra sources, yet he couldn't discern how all the tension would erupt...

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Chief was stopped in her tracks by the Sennin locking the door, a purely metaphorical obstacle in the grand scheme of things, but it put Uka's point across clearly. Slowly, day by day, Koa was losing herself to the chakra that moved through her veins and today was just one of those days that the change was becoming clearer. She spoke about her past and encounters with a man and kinjutsu, which made the Chief think about her own situation and how close to death she had come and what would happen when the thin veil was lifted and Chi Eniguma was released to fester upon her soul. "I'm sorry," She would say with a hushed tone as her face was still as fiery as ever, "But it's the law and I am bound to it as it is bound to me." But she couldn't stop herself, not any more, the world was crumbling around her as the knowledge of the dark sage eroded her mind and numbed her senses; somewhere deep inside of her own mind the real Koa was screaming to be let out, to live again.

"There's a reason why Kinjutsu is outlawed," She added softly, "It's too much for humans, it warps our minds and devastates what we hold dearest to our hearts; our humanity." At least the darker kinjutsu's did, and unfortunately, for Koa the dark sage's power was one that could unravel any unfortunate soul. She didn't really know how to stop the coming darkness that loomed over her, waiting for death, waiting for the reaping of the Chief's soul. "So, you're willing to just brush over Onamuji's abilities for the sake of the branch, if it meant that one Medical Chief got to marry a man?" In truth, that actually seemed pretty accurate - Koa was going to report herself into the authorities, unbeknownst to Uka that she had a kinjutsu mind you, but to the Sennin in doing this the branch would suffer indisputable damages in their reputation. If she stayed quiet, the marriage would go through, and the plans would commence properly. The power that burdened the Chief was clearly becoming too much, it was messing with her mind and even her personality.

Perhaps after the world cleansing, she would seal away her powers and return to a normal life. Hopefully. If there was enough left of her personality, and free will, to do that.

Koa would knock the key out of Uka's hand, its body clunking against the ground and skidding to the ground. She would shake her head and smile, "I'm not myself any more." She would smile, turning to face Onamuji and with eyes that saw into his enthusiasm. Koa wondered, at that moment, whether helping Onamuji was the right way to go but it really didn't matter now, it was too late to pull out; her heart had already decided on this man as her life partner, for some unknown reason. "Although, this isn't permanent, as you can tell things have been on my mind like his eyes... and just the wedding." Koa turned to face Uka again, eyes piercing open before she rushed down to get the key, aiming it to the ceiling with that once present smile as if to say 'we will need to use this...'

"... I hope I can make you, and the branch, proud."

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”A dear friend of mine once said – the law is just guidelines to steer us in the right path. Sometimes you have to overstep them for the greater good.”<i></i> Uka smiled, but anger was still boiling deeply within her. What Koa had done today was not going to leave her in a good position in the Sennins mind. She was unstable to say the very least – a danger to herself and those around her. She was someone, who had to be kept under a careful watch. Slowly but surely Uka was getting her critical thinking back to the way it should be, anger taking a step back and clarity coming down like a river, which had been dammed up. For now the branch and her subordinate were safe but the question still remained – what should she do with Onamuji.

”Oh Kinjutsu is a curse there can be no doubt about it. That doesn’t mean I have to agree to the way it is being handled right now. The old generation have made mistakes and it is up to us to fix those mistakes.”<i></i> The medic nodded to herself as she carefully buttoned her shirt back up. In the spur of the moment she had forgotten, but now that her mind was back in place she couldn’t help, but throw an evil stare at the only man in the room, although her gaze shifted back to Koa rather quickly. ”Don’t misunderstand. I am happy that you are getting married, but my best interest is the interest of the citizens of Iwa, not the old men who believe the brutalities they committed her just. I was made Sennin to keep the branch working and that is what I will do.”<i></i> Uka smiled with an empty smile, a false smile one could call it. Whatever trust she had had in Koa was now completely lost, but the fact remained the branch had a reputation to uphold and that reputation was her responsibility.

”Now to the matter at hand. Taking into account you have no interest in being a medic Onamuji I won’t really bother giving you an offer to join my branch. I believe that will be the best for both sides. Sadly I cannot really give you a rank within the main branch as that is beyond my area of shall we say authority. What I will give you is this however.”<i></i> She began slowly as she took a small notepad and a pen out of one of the pockets in her lab coat. It was true that her authority only extended as far as the medical branch, but there was a little bit she could help with, although this was something her mind was telling her not to do. Her kind nature was just playing against her right now. She quickly jotted something down on the pad and ripped the page out before handing it to Koa. ”Take this and good luck when meeting the Sennin of the main branch. Let me just say this though – if your rather peculiar powers end up coming to light I will have nothing to do with this”<i></i> What the medical sennin handed him was all she could do in this situation and all she was willing to do. Getting any more involved was just far too risky.
Shinobi Onamuji from Sunagaure has undergone a full medical examination and no abnormalities were found worth reporting
Signed- Medical Branch Sennin Uka

”Now unless you two need something else from me I have a lot of work to do. Don’t worry anything said within this room will never leave this room. Oh and Koa – take the week off.”<i></i> Uka smiled as she put the notepad back in her pocket before taking the key from Koa and unlocking the door. Much had been learned today and a lot of it might come back to bite them both sometime in the future. One just never know.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Situation defused, it seemed. It was strange...he felt initially as though the Medical Sennin was setting him up, hoping to find a reason to force him out of the village. Nothing in particular, of course, just a feeling. Now, it looked as though she was almost happy to conceal his secrets. Muji wouldn't deny that a full-on brawl between the two women would've pleased him to no end (not in a sick way, perverts), but he knew it was for the best that confrontation be kept to a catty minimum. As the sage had mentioned, he wasn't necessarily a good person, but a conflict in a hospital was the last thing anyone wanted. He did have a strong conscience, all things considered.

Muji forced chakra toward his eyes, reestablishing the genjutsu that had masked the Rinnegan beneath as he watched the Medical Sennin give Koa his clean bill of health...or clean bill of normality, more to the point. With that, he would be able to avoid any in-depth interrogation regarding his physical status or genetic background. Although, unlike Sunagakure, his Paths would have to remain stored away from view. In truth, he preferred remaining himself rather than utilize his Six Paths ability. It allowed him to stay grounded, rather than get lost in his power. Keeping his Paths hidden away wouldn't bother him much.

"I appreciate your trust, and your assistance," the Rikudo Sennin replied, giving a polite bow. He felt as if he owed the Sennin a favor, though he obviously wouldn't tell her that. Muji was a man who believed in fair dealing and paying debts. When someone did him a favor, he usually kept note of it and tried to reciprocate. He didn't know Uka well enough, of course, so rather than put himself at her mercy, he'd just etch a little IOU in his mind if a situation came up in which he could return the favor.

Gesturing toward the door for Koa to take the lead, Muji would sigh. They needed to talk, and in private. She had warned him to keep his 'kinjutsu' hidden, and she told him what would happen if he didn't. In true Onamuji fashion, his ego got the better of him. He hated hiding what he was, even if he knew the wisdom in it. Although nothing bad came of it this time, he would admit that he had offended Koa.

"Let's go home, my dear," the sage would suggest, "We need to talk, I owe you an apology, and we need to plan a meeting with the Main Branch Sennin, among other things. As they say...so much to do, so little time."

He would wait until they were alone to get into it. They were just starting their journey together, so he would make sure to play nice...

[Topic Left with Koa]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back