Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Getting the Band Back Together

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So with the decision to sign up for a particular event, I though for a minute that it might be a good idea to reach out to some old business associates and see of I could rally them back. The great thing about keeping things strictly business is that people don't tend to take things personal right? So I go to a flower shop, one of many in this area called 'A Daisy A Day.' Here is where I met Zu Yen, my former manager. A few years ago I had a solid idea but, I kinda went through something sooo... yeah. So I enter the shop pretty sure that she would be there as she works there, and she is, but...

Zu Yen: (Courteous) "Hello, welcom..."

Basuta: (Cheerfully) "Hey Yen. Long time."

Yen stands there for a bit, but then get flustered or somethin' like, I don't know what but then she flails her arms once about to throw fit or somethin' right. Then she stomps like she's mad and starts crying.

Basuta: (Confused/Concern) "Woo hey hey, what's up?! What's all this about?"

Yen: (Sob) "Go away."

Basuta: "Huh, why what's up?"

Yen: "Because I hate you. (Sobs harder) You're a bbbbbbbbi#$h!"

Huh?! This girl was straight trippin' bro, I mean where was this all coming from. I know it's been a while but this here wasn't making sense. I mean she's over here crying like I broke her heart or something but, we never had than kind of relationship. More cause of her say so because if it were up to me, I'd have tapped that I long time ago ya dig. But she has long been the type to focus on money rather than romance. Anywho,...

Basuta: "What's this all about huh?"

Yen: (Angry sod) "I thought I was rid of the chronic headache that you bring wherever you go. You're just a selfish jerkface. Why are you here huh?! " *slaps Basuta*

The shop owner, a somewhat elderly lady who was their, steps around the counter to address us. Two customers that are there turn to peeking their noses into our business. What can I say? Drama is magnetic.

Shop Owner: (Stern) "Yen what is going on here?1 You can NOT just hit people like that. What has gotten into you?!"

Basuta: (Confused) "That's what I'm trying to figure out."

Yen: (Angry) "A few years back this bastard left Kuzo and I in a dangerous position, really dangerous, waiting for more than an hour, BY, OUR, SELVES. And for what?! So he could get into some woman's dress?!"

Basuta: (Recall) "Know what, I think I remember that."(Humorous) "It was a !Baaaad! dress though."

Shop Owner: (Stern) "My dear daughter, step out back and handle whatever personal matters you have with him, so our customers nor the neighboring shops don't have to hear your foul mouth and an associate it with our shop. Right. Now."

Basuta: (Taunting) "OOOOOhhhh you in trou~ble."

As Yen stomps off toward the back, mama shop owner looks at me and points in the same direction Yen went.

Shop Owner: (Still Stern) "I don't know what it is you have to discuss with MY little one, but do it quickly and go... and purchase a bouquet, no make it three, so as not to have wasted our time and caused this trouble for nothing."

Basuta: (Chill/Surrender) *with hands up* "Alright, alright Mama Daisy."

Now, I was raised right so I respect most of my elders. Your boy went out the back end of the shop into something like a closed off mini-courtyard surrounded by other buildings. I close the glass sliding door and approach Yen. She ain't to willin' to talk to me at all it seems but I'm gonna try though.

[To be continued...]
[Marked for training]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back