Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Getting to know cloud, and those who live here [Open Rp]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko sighed, slamming her hand down on her alarm as it ring for a tenth time in a row. She sat up, throwing the blankets off her and getting out of bed. Today she was going to train, but first she would explore a little, maybe meet a few people. She went to her closet, picking out an outfit, deciding against her normal clothes. Pulling out a dark green T-shirt and a lighter tank-top, she backed up changing to them, though she put the tank-top on top of the T-shirt. She then went to her dresser, pulling out a white pair of khakis and putting them on. She left her hair down, instead of in her usual ponytail, though her single braid remained as normal. She pulled her necklaces from under the shirts, setting them on top.
MaikoCausula.jpg

She finished dressing, then slipped on her black pair of sandals, heading out the door of her apartment, locking it behind her, then going out into the village, looking around her new home with the curiosity of teenager. "Kumogakure sure is interesting." She said to herself, not caring if others heard. She stopped at a bench, sitting down and looking around.

[Feel free to jump in, cuz actually, I was hoping to rp with people a bit, cuz well that the whole point of this site right. I only started this cuz I ain`t got anything else to do.]

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hajime had long since gotten up from his bed, ready to start the day. Normally he would just laze around and keep to himself, but after starting at the Academy he felt the need to get out and be more active. He'd be far, far behind the others if that happened. Once he finished his morning routine - showering, teeth brushing, the works - he put on his usual comfort clothing: a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. He decided to wear a pair of sandals due to how warm it was out, and because they were cleaner than his usual pair of shoes. I should get to cleaning those soon.<i></i> Now that he was ready he stepped outside and decided to go into the city, hoping to find something to do or someone to talk to. Preferably the former, since he wasn't much of a talker. At first anyway. Upon making it to the main area, he noticed a girl sitting by herself on a bench. Maybe she was waiting on someone? Maybe she just wanted to sit somewhere? Whatever the case, he figured it would be a good idea to at least talk to her to kill some time, whether it was a lot or a little.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked, knowing that it obviously wasn't. It was just something to break the ice at least.

[Consider myself jumped in.]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Is this seat taken?" Maiko heard and she looked to the source of the voice. A boy, who seemed to be younger than her, had stopped. She blinked, then replied with, "Nope, take a seat if you want to." and returned to looking at the area around the bench. She wasn`t sitting to far on the bench, more to the right end than the middle. "You live here?"She asked just to say something else.

[Shooorrtt, didn`t thnk of much to post xD]

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At his cue, Hajime took the seat on the bench, near the middle. He didn't want to smother her or anything. "Thanks." She seemed to be pretty busy, or at least looking for something, since her eyes wandered around the area. He decided to do the same thing, his legs stretched out in front of him and his hands in his lap. It was pretty nice out and people sure did seem eager to be out here. "Oh, yeah I live here. Just enrolled in the Academy a short while ago. My name's Hajime," he said, turning to look towards her. Introductions are so awkward.<i></i>

[Sorry for the really late reply. Had some writer's block @_@]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She listened as he spoke, noting his name. "Ah. I recently enrolled as well, though I only just moved into cloud. Name`s Maiko, nice to meet you." She replied, turning and smiling to Hajime. She also watched a couple of birds as they flew overhead, still smiling. 'This is a really nice day.' She thought, looking around the area once more, enjoying watching people talk, walk, and be outside. After a short time of that, she turned back to Hajime.

[Writers block as well]

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Nice to meet you too," he said, meeting her smile with one of his own. It seems the same flock of birds that flew by caught his attention too, because soon his eyes were following them until they could no longer be seen. Fast little animals they are. When he could no longer see them he turned back to look at Maiko, not too soon after she turned back towards him. "So... have you been enrolled long? I walked by there a short while ago and you wouldn't believe the things I saw. Students and teachers jumping around, weapons flying through the air. I think I even saw someone shoot out some kind of weird laser." He sounded pretty excited as he recounted what he saw that day, perhaps a little too excited. He may look older to some, but that easily amazed ten year old boy was still within him. "Have you happened to learn anything like that so far? I'd love to see it."

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No, not yet I haven`t. I`ve been enrolled for a few days. The academy does look pretty interesting." She replied to Hajime`s stream of words. She spoke with a similar excitement, only toned down a little. Flying weapons, students and sensei`s jumping, weird lasers all seemed to be something one would find at a ninja student academy. She smiled once more at being able to get excited about this type of stuff with someone, after not being in society for a long time. "I`m hoping we get to learn lots of stuff during the academy."She commented, adjusting her body to face more in the direction of Hajime, so she wasn`t needing to have her head turned the entire time.
[Mft-119]
(School starting tomorrow. May post late)

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, I see. That's understandable. And that's true, it does look like an interesting place. Pretty big too, so you never really know what all is going on inside. Maybe one of the floors is haunted," he said, wiggling his fingers in front of him and saying the word 'haunted' in a slightly deeper tone trying to be scary. "Imagine if that were true though. That'd make for some fun exploration." Thoughts of him and possibly a few other people roaming the Academy halls at night trying to find whatever spooky things lie behind closed doors, succeeding, and then running for dear life from vengeful spirits roamed through his mind. Being the daydreamer he was, he barely even noticed when Maiko started talking again, only catching the last few words she said. There were a few moments of silence as he tried to fill in the blanks so it wouldn't seem like he wasn't paying attention; that'd be a bad first impression. "Yeah, me too! Who knows, maybe we'd even become rivals or something. Or maybe partners showing everyone how great we are," he added, half-joking. Still, he was a person who thought about the what-ifs in life, so maybe he was being serious. On one of those scenarios at least.

[MFT - 211]
(And alright, no worries. Just post whenever you can and I'll be ready to reply.)

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko laughed as Hajime tried to be scary. "Imagine if that were true though. That`d make for some fun exploration." He said after that. continuing on to speak about possibilities of what might end up happening. She smiled. "Possibly and Possibly." She started, undoing and redoing her braid before continuing to say, "What are you hoping to become?" After saying that question, she realized she hadn`t decided what she hoped to become.
[>.< Writers block go away >.<]

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hajime was glad that his scenarios had gotten some recognition, even if it was just a simple 'possibly.' Although if he had his choice, he'd rather have the two of them team up and impress everyone. Rivals tend to show up each other and he wasn't sure just what this girl was, or would become, capable of, so he definitely didn't want to be on the losing end of their encounters no matter how silly they may be. He thought for a moment or two after she spoke, the process being more difficult than usual. The possibilities were so vast, he hadn't really decided on what to become; was it even possible to decide on one thing? "You know, I hadn't even asked myself that. Maybe I could try to become a doctor or something. I've seen a few of those around in the streets before, and they always looked so busy. It'd definitely keep me focused on something and I'll even be able to help people. Might even make someone's day or week. Or life." After he stopped speaking, he leaned back against the bench and stretched his legs out in front of him. "How about you? Have you considered anything yet?"

[MFT - 203]

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko listened to Hajime`s answer, while trying to think on what she might end up doing. When he asked, she replied with, "Hmm. No, never really gave it serious thought either. Medic might be something to be considered, but I`d also like to be out in field as well. I guess it all depends on what skills I decide to learn." She stopped looking at Hajime, turning back to face forward and resuming looking around. She settled back, letting her back rest on the back of the bench. Her mind continued to work through the possiblites for later on. It was starting to give her a headache, and she attempted to get her mind to be quiet, shutting her eyes for a minute, then opening them again and concentrating on the scenery. She frowned as that hadn`t helped any, then began to ignore it, listening to see if Hajime would be saying anything.

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"There are just so many possibilities, it's so hard to choose just one," he replied with an exasperated sigh. Sure he was young, very young in fact, but he had the habit of thinking far, far ahead. He usually thought before he did anything and wasn't the kind of person to act without predicting all the possible outcomes. He could be a medic, but he could also end up being in the field like Maiko said she'd want to be. "Being out in the field would be pretty awesome too. In a perfect world I'd be the kind of person who can be kick butt in the field and heal up my friends. Of course, that's just an ambition and I might end up being too lazy to try for that. I'm still not even used to this new lifestyle yet. Any other day and I'd be in my room doing some monotonous thing." At this point he was just rambling to fill in conversation, but after a while he ran out of things to say.

He had been so caught up in his own thoughts that he didn't even realize that it appeared as if he was talking to himself. Once he came to that realization, he turned over to Maiko to get a glimpse of her frowning, which in turn made him believe she was annoyed by something. Most likely his presumed lack of attention. "Oh uh, sorry. I wasn't ignoring you or anything," he said, rubbing his hand on the back of his head. Then, another stray thought crossed his mind. I might need a haircut soon.<i></i>

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmm? Oh, no. I`m not frowning at you. I`m frowning at my headache. And normally, I`m still asleep well past noon." She said, turning to look to Hajime, after removing the frown from her face. She smiled, speaking again. "I normally don`t get to sit around and talk with others. It`s mostly been walking nonstop."She shrugged, not really caring about that fact. "I`m just happy to finally be settling into a town where I don`t have to move out the next day." She finished, then stopped talking, before she too began rambling randomly.

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What's a relief. Not the headache but you know what I mean," he replied, returning the smile that soon crossed her face again. "You know, I think this is one of the few times I've come up to start a conversation with someone in a while. I used to just keep to myself and I guess I've become accustomed to doing that. Feels a little weird breaking that routine." He laughed a little when he said that, although it sounded more like a nervous laugh. He wasn't sure why he said that, revealing something about himself that he usually would keep a secret, but felt it had to be said. Maybe not just for Maiko's knowledge, but for him to fully be aware of this change of routine. "So you've had to move around a lot? That must have been rough. If you don't mind me asking, why?"

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko continued smiling for a few seconds, before returning to normal. She watched Hajime as he spoke, then as he laughed, seeming nervous. She shifted as the question was asked, turning fully back to face forward. "I don`t mind." She said, then continued, "My parents are both dead, so I had been living with my aunt. She left me with one of her friends, in another village. It wasn`t a ninja village so, ever since then, I`d been traveling, trying to find a suitable place to learn to be a ninja. Mostly, that meant moving into places, then moving out again soon after." She answered, then shrugged, looking over to Hajime again. "The traveling didn`t really bother me, just the loneliness of it." She smiled, shrugged, and settled back, waiting to see what would be said next.

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hajime's face quickly turned into one of concern as Maiko spoke. He wasn't quite sure why, but it was just a natural reaction to bad news. "Oh. I'm sorry for that." Immediately after he said that he thought that maybe she had heard that enough for one lifetime, and he'd just added another one to that list. "Well, at least you ended up here. I haven't really been out and about too much until now, but I can say that this is a pretty great village. At least from what I've seen over the years." He was somewhat surprised at how she had managed to still be smiling even after a short recounting of her tale, but seeing that made him happy for some reason. He processed the last sentence she spoke and gave an equally wide smile, immediately perking up at an idea that suddenly came to him. "Well then, would you like to be friends?" He, unintentionally, had a slight nervous tone in his voice as he said that. It was probably one of the few times he had ever asked that question and it was to a girl he had known all of about ten minutes. He could only just sit and wait for her response, holding his breath in anticipation.

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maiko stayed silent for about a minute, listening to Hajime`s sorry. She smiled inwardly as he complimented the village, and the fact she had ended up here. She simply blinked when he asked to be friends. She continued being silent, noticing the nervous tone to the question. She finally replied with, "Sure, that`d be fun.". After speaking, she started to laugh, for no reason at all. It filled the silence and made her slightly more comfortable being there, talking with Hajime. After about a minute, she tried to stop laughing, succeeding and smiling to Hajime. She hoped to smooth over the nervousness he was probably feeling, and she continued to smile, waiting to see what type of reply would follow.

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hajime was, for lack of a better word, pretty ecstatic that his friend request was accepted. It definitely did feel weird for him to ask something like that up front, but it did pay off pretty well. He was pretty confused though when Maiko started laughing, but it was so unexpected and even a little contagious that he couldn't help but laugh too. Maybe it was because of the silliness of the situation or maybe it was a nervous laugh. Either way, the two were giggling like nothing else mattered. He stopped soon after she did, the last few sounds of his laughter coming out slower and quieter until just silence, then met her smile with another of his own. But now there was the problem of what happens next that started bothering him. "So... what do we do now?" It was like he felt such an awkwardness with human communication.

Aoki Maiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I dunno."Maiko replied, twirling a piece of her hair around a finger. She wasn`t used to spending time with others, and she had no idea what to do. She tipped he head back, looking up to the sky, watching the clouds. "Are there any interesting places around cloud?" She asked, just to break the unnerving silence. She stopped watching the clouds and looked back to Hajime.

{{Sorry for late reply... Been busy irl}}

Shuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hajime once again leaned back and stretched, letting himself get a quick glimpse at the sky. Although it seemed like forever ago since he first sat down and started talking to this girl, it was still pretty bright out and showed no signs of darkening any time soon. They seemed to be in the same boat, both clueless on what to do first with their new-found friendship, as if something like this needed to have a planned out schedule. He was pretty much a shut-in up until this point, so he really had no idea what to say in response to her question. "I'm not sure really," he said with a small, nervous laugh. "I suppose there's the library if you're into that kind of thing, but a lot of the books seem to be written in some weird language. I didn't bother to try understanding it. There's also some good food places as well. I guess I should have done more exploring beforehand, huh?"

[No worries. Same situation here of course.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back