Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Giving an update!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A bright white and red bird swopped down from the heavens and landed in the Aviary with a letter in it's mouth. For those trained enough they would sense some sorft of unique chakra print on it. For those who knew the person they would know it came from Asuka.

It was addressed to Otami
Hi pipsqueak!

I'm sorry that I haven't sent a letter before. Kind of spent a lot more time doing productive stuff like an adult to keep myself from pranking people here. It's been a lifetime and I still can not get that rush to prank out of my system and I rather not cause another international incident like the dumb dumb I'm capable of being. So, your mama is safe!

In any case, Sunagakure is surprisingly a lot more beautiful than I would've expected. I've seen a couple of places you would've liked. Even the lack of clothes you're so fond of would make sense in this climate! Heck, in the evenings the sun hits the desert at just the right angle that the temperature is perfect. The sky gets painted with different shades of blue, red and pink. Quite beautiful. The people here are also nice. I met this guy that has this massive greenhouse. Has plants from all over the world. Inside the blue storage seal there is some dried tea leaves from one of the rare plants here. I would suggest to boil them, add the leaves and a touch of mint to give it more of a kick! There should be all you need inside the house. Can even ask Kimiko for help, she's an expert on tea making.

I've been thinking that ones things settle down and we get some free time we could go on a trip together. I know you may not be fond of your birthplace but the world is a big place! We can go anywhere you find at least mildly interesting. Climb a mountain, camp in some far away woods. Traverse the snow region. Go through a desert. I think it would be a nice break for both of us.

I do have to tell you. I met your father by accident. Tama the scientist. Very peculiar character. He reminds me of a fried of mine. Got quite mad at me when I accidently dropped a meteor on top of his lab. He wasn't exactly the happiest, a bit dramatic to be honest. But his honest, Speaks his mind, doesn't really care much about the villages or the world itself. But I got the impression he still cares about you. So if you do want to meet him, I'll happily straddle with you. He doesn't seem like such a bad character, not forcing you or suggesting you should, Just telling you that the door is open if you ever want to cross it, either today or in the future.

It has been too long already. I feel I'm missing a big part of your life. I know you've been working hard, and getting heck... probably missed your graduation already. I'm sorry about that. But I know you're doing okay. You're beautiful, strong, smart and I know you'll be a very capable Kunoichi. I can already feel you've made me proud. I can already feel you graduated with flying colors. Even if you haven't, I know you will. You're my kid after all, there's not much that can keep us down forever. With that being said, congratulations sweetie! I found something I think you might like in the red storage seal. Just, please be careful... it's deadly sharp and don't go swinging it inside the house.... I'd rather not get another Kotori incident.

I miss you Otami. I think about you almost every day. Stay safe. I'm just a letter away if you ever need me.

With Love,
Asuka

p.s. The last part wasn't a joke. I can teleport and get there in less than a day.

Graduation Gift
c1fce470e7e3f9f3d52a6a59f6a955cc.png

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira was just out on a stroll, looking around he found himself heading towards the housing of Leaf birds, the messengers that spent their life going backward and forward each day with focus and determination, it seemed that wandering into this feather hole was something that he was going to end up doing, as he walked inside he noticed that the place was empty as he scanned around looking for anyone, he stifled a yawn before his attention was caught by a carrying animal. Strange that it seemed to have been sat there for so long, as he looked towards it noticing the letter and sword that it was carrying.

Walking over he allowed himself to snap his hand out and grab the beard before it could fly away, taking the letter from it and the object he looked down at the name addressed on it for a few moments, as he glanced around to see if anyone was watching. He even wondered what he should do, after all, he was the only one here. Though it was clear that he probably should go find the owner at least it gave him something to do with the day. The letter had a name addressed which gave him his first place to start.

"Eh nice sword, shame to be so careless in the delivery of it, anyway guess I will go find out who this belongs to, Otami is an unusual name shouldn't take long to hunt them down if I ask the right questions."

[Topic Entered]
[Letter Taken]
[Sword Taken]
[MFT: 260]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, it seemed that no one was coming to grab the sword and letter, he would have to run around and play housekeeping for someone else, typical but it was what it was, after all, he had better things to do with his day than sit around and baby sit a sword and a letter. He was out of here and the owner may find this sword or may not, who knows.

[Topic Left]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She was mainly there to get a package from Coffee City for her father, but had overheard a boy talking about Otami and how it would be a shame if it got into the wrong hands. It was a little bit suspicious, but it sounds like he doesn't know Otami. The only one that she knows is Ryuu Otami. She met the girl only a couple of times, but she could help the package find its way to the right owner.

Seems like he doesn't know where to look. She'll just tail him to make sure it gets to where it needs to go.

(Topic entered)
(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back