Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going, going...staying [Pvt]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi was going on a mini trip to visit her mother’s grave. She’d be back long before anyone would take notice. Her dark hair was in a nice sleek ponytail while wearing black pants, shoes, and t-shirt. She also carried a black bag packed with flowers to leave for her mom and other various items. In true Yomi fashion, a black daisy was pinned to her t-shirt and a bracelet made from the petals of her black daisies adorned her wrist. She surmised that she would be gone for three days’ tops; that would be including any unforeseen weather delays or detours she would be forced to take.

The gatekeepers were snoozing at their post. Yomi knew that to be super inappropriate and thought about how much she would curse out a sleeping med-nin on the job. Not that she really would, but, she would be extremely upset over it.

Yomi went to wake them, but ultimately decided against it. It would be more harmful to the village if they all just went back to sleep soon after she left. She fussed in her bag and pulled out her headset. She couldn’t remember the exact frequency she was supposed to report these kinds of things on.

“Hello…the gatekeeper is dreaming, dancing with the moon and the stars. The door is left to be touched. I’m leaving now.” Yomi repeated this on all the frequencies she could remember. Hopefully someone would come relieve the gatekeeper of their duties since they obviously needed some rest.

[mft]
[ooc: leave your anbu masks off, ain't nobody really leaving the village]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a rather nice day... but he did a round a day. And things always seemed to be going down when he was on the road again. Last time he was at the gates he was fighting a Samurai... Well actually he was meeting up with his sister, but that didnt matter. Something was going on everytime he was around these gates. It was a bit of a risk for him being of a high rank being out here like this... but he didnt at all care. He wasnt going to back down from things he was looking to do. Above all things he wasnt someone that was going to shy away from anything... Even if the odds werent particularly in his favor... but he was also one to teach lessons to those who asked for them. And today smelled like one those days... and one of those times.

Flying down from the top of the gate landing in a standing position, cushioning his landing as he would land behind the woman, ". . .You're what~?", smirking as he stood behind her, this was going to be quite interesting... "Lookie Lookie~ Seems we've got someone who needs some sense knocked into them. So~ What's ya name... I dont like beating up on people whose name I cant tell the doctors in the hospital.", nodding he would await for her response. However, he was ready to go now... Though he'd give her a chance to speak her mind...

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi jumped a bit at the voice that suddenly appeared behind her, causing her to quickly turn around. This looming presence, at least to her 5'3" self, had asked her a bunch of questions she had trouble deciding if she would answer. Not out of belligerence, but out of concern. The med-nin was concerned that if she decided to answer him it would turn into a long drawn out conversation that she had no interest in, however now she was in a bind. She was keenly aware that she wasn’t going to get to go on her trip if she didn’t give him some answers.

She turned her big amethyst eyes up to him “I am Yomi and I am leaving.” Yomi pulled a black daisy out of her bag before she closed it. “But my name is already known to those who fix and help.”

A warning…a threat, that would have been normally obvious to anyone else, wasn’t big enough for it to register as such to the Yamanaka, or maybe it did. Had she thought she was going to die, her anxiety about it would have crippled her long before this man appeared to say he was going to knock her around and shortly before he would physically lay a hand on her. In short, she didn't believe his warning in the slightest.

“Who might you be though?” Except, Yomi already knew who he was. You don’t get to be Sennin without everyone in the village having some passing knowledge of who you were. Yomi tucked the flower that she had taken out of her bag into his hand and smiled brightly.

“I really have to go now, mother’s waiting…please be mindful of the gate.” Yomi turned on her heel and continued on her merry way. Since she answered his questions she didn’t see why he wouldn’t let her go. Plus, her peace sign to all was the giving of her special flowers, there was NO way he would misinterpret that...at least in her head, he wouldn't.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Well, Kiri was found and everything was now handled. Junko managed to even get a little sleep after all his travels. Now, he was back up and moving, touring the village hidden in the leaves. The villagers were kind, constantly greeting the sennin as they realized he was from Kumogakure. Word apparently traveled fast as many mentioned thanks for their relationship with cloud. Apparently, cloud would be helping leaf truly stand and prosper.

Sitting at Ichiraku's ramen shop for about two hours, Junko was truly getting to know the people as he ate some more. Man, it was delicious. So delicious, that he even wanted to take some stuff home. The old man began giving Junko a few ingredients and instructions on how to make heaven in a cup.

"Yours won't be as good as mines, but you'll be able to taste heaven once when you make it back to Kumogakure."

Laughing together, Junko definitely made a friend before packing the ingredients in a scroll as he prepared to leave. "Say, how's leafs training grounds? Any private space to train? I need to work off some of this food and get a real warm up before I continue to sand." Junko said while rubbing his belly. With a nod, the older man began to give Junko directions and the sennin was on his way.

Unfortunately, Junko missed his turn. Actually, a few turns honestly and unknowingly was heading back towards the gates. "Am I back towards the gates?" Junko asked himself looking at the gate opening before him. "Can't be... or can it?" Junko thought observing the area. Their weren't any guards. Upon his entrance, their were plenty of guards on high alert. "Oh Wait, are those guards? Can't be, they're sleeping. What kind of gate duty would that be?" Junko thought raising a brow in confusion just as he spotted a girl in the distance. "Someone that can help me!" Junko though beginning to make his way. Just as Junko was about to approach the girl, someone landed right in the middle between the two and Junko didn't even get to say a word.

"Lookie Lookie~ Seems we've got someone who needs some sense knocked into them. So~ What's ya name... I dont like beating up on people whose name I cant tell the doctors in the hospital."

Smirking, Junko could tell it was barely a real threat. He sensed no bloodlust from the man or anything. Plus, Junko didn't even think the man knew he was behind him.

“I am Yomi and I am leaving.”
“But my name is already known to those who fix and help.”

“Who might you be though?”

"Yeah, who might you be? I dont like beating up on people whose name I cant tell the doctors in the hospital either. I have hers, now what's your name?" Junko said bluntly with no malicious intent. He simply took the moment as it was, hopefully startling the man. Perhaps they'd point him in the right direction. Maybe even be his sparring partners he needed.

Topic Entered
OOC: Have No Fear! June Bug is here! ^_^ *Puts On Cape*

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Oh look, someone who didnt know what was going on, Tamashii looking to his right, to the caped crusader... shaking his head Tamashii was ready to begin this crusade, and especially ready to get these things poppin' but oh someone had to stop the fun, who cared at all... It was something to be said about this instance, Tama couldnt just go around joking about beating people up. But he thought it would be fun to be a trickster... at any pace, looking to the man, "I am Yumoto Tamashii...", as simple as that he found himself looking to Yomi and then back to the man. Thinking to himself for a moment, he sensed a great deal of chakra pressure from him as well. He didnt know who this guy was... and he didnt directly see any vision of his identity...

"Who are you might I ask... Since we're giving out our identities.", noting as he said that he saw a symbol of the Clouds on the man's suit. Nodding again he moved his head to Yomi before looking her up and down. Maybe they could make this whole thing fun for the whole crew, "Were you going to... Leave? Where is your passport and info...?" The Air suddenly got serious, and dense... he didnt like this situation but this was the life of a Sennin and a man. So he would await the situation to blow over... but he suspected it wouldnt end the way he wanted it to...

[OOC: Sorry I rushed te post because I didnt want you guys waiting for me longer... Next will be better.]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi tensed at the sound of a random person who had inserted themselves into this situation, but didn’t turn around to look. She was going to keep going so she could make decent time. That was until Tamashii decided to ask the all-important question…

Yomi let out an audible groan as she was asked about her passport. Of course he would ask about official documentation when all she wanted to do was visit her mom’s grave. She turned back around, visibly disheartened with a tinge of anger peeking through.

“Stop the questions!” Yomi yelled with clenched fists beside her. It wasn’t that she had a problem with authority but Yomi didn’t like being questioned, and the Sennin had asked her one too many. She inhaled sharply and relaxed her hands. He wasn’t doing anything wrong, it was protocol, the med-nin had to remind herself of that fact. “I don’t have any papers, but, they’re sleeping.” Yomi said as she pointed to the guards. “My mother’s sleep is deeper. I just want to lay with her on her bed for a while.”

Yomi turned her attention to the man who had inadvertently stumbled across them. He was pretty dapper looking, but, she could see he wasn’t from these parts with his cloud markings and all. “See? He wouldn’t be inside the great door if the gatekeepers weren’t touched by the Sandman. Maybe he caused it.” Yomi reasoned that this new participant in the conversation had snuck into Konoha while the guards had been snoozing or at the very least caused them to be sleeping. Clearly, he was here to cause some sort of mischief and targeted them all. Even if he wasn’t here to cause any problems, the med-nin didn’t care. All she could think of was that this happened because she left the comfort of her usual surroundings at the hospital. At this rate, she’d never properly reintegrate with society.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Tamashii turned, Junko smirked. For the most part, things were calm. They were both fellow tricksters it seemed, but Junko couldn't help but feel like ....... he had terrible timing.

"Who are you might I ask... Since we're giving out our identities."

Giving a nod, Junko was about to speak as the girl continued to walk off, but Tamashii spoke instead, directing his attention to the girl to ensure she had her proper credentials to travel. At that very moment, it was confirmed... the medical sennin of Kumogakure ...... had terrible timing as the girl responded in complete frustration.

Worst of all, she didn't have her credentials and was trying to proceed to leave. "Ah hell, this is none of my business. I'm just trying to find the training grounds." Junko thought shaking his head and turning around. "I'll find my way, it's okay. You all have bigger concerns." Junko said, but was likely not heard due to the young girl. In only a few steps, things escalated quickly as the attention was put on him.

“See? He wouldn’t be inside the great door if the gatekeepers weren’t touched by the Sandman. Maybe he caused it.”

Raising a brow in surprise, Junko turned around with a rather blunt expression and cold expression. "You got to be kidding me." Junko thought. "Uh. No, my name is..." Junko started, but was interrupted as....

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Thinking to himself for a moment he would turn back to Yomi and then this man Junko, "Miss Yomi... When you are done with your mother, I would like to settle something... So we can call it a sparring session, find a partner and meet me at Kitsune Park or at the academy grounds... Might be good if you contact my sister... I know she's been aching to get a piece of me in a battle... Hehe." nodding he would look over to the bunch his clothes rippling to extend his ability of chakra emitting a large amount of pressure before he'd leap to the top of the gate again. Waking up the sleeping gate guards and writing them up for sleeping on duty. Before he headed out, he'd take a look around... This was home. His village. His people and he had to be conscience of his decisions, what he said, who he said it to. He was a figure head of this village, and he couldnt go around saying what he wanted to people even just for the sake of having fun...

"...I have to be smart...", nodding a bit he would leap from the gates before heading to the bookstore... Makeout Paradise had a new book out... Sensations of a Sweet Day! He would buy it and go read it at his home, hopefully Hakuren wouldnt speak about it. Who knew!?

[Topic Left]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi exhaled deeply as Tamashii abruptly left from the area, handling the sleeping guards on his way. It was kind of him to let her go even though he was well within his rights to send her back to wherever she came from. Still, there was the matter of this man in front of her. It bothered her that Tamashii didn’t really address him in his exit. Did he know something she didn’t? Probably. Yomi still eyed him suspiciously.

"So, are you a mischief maker?" Yomi looked at him with her big bright purple eyes, unsure of what he might say.

(ooc: you're free to leave in your next post if you so choose)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the guy made his leave, Junko couldn't help but think on what the guy mentioned.

"So, are you a mischief maker?"

"Kitsune Park..... Kitsune ..... park.....Kit....su.....pa... That's the place I was trying to get too!!!" Junko blurted as he shook his head. Playing around, he didn't get the information he sought in the first place.

"No, just a lost man." Junko said shaking his head. Instead, he'd just head to the mountain with the nice stone heads. Junko wasn't in the mood to train anymore.

[Topic Left]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everyone had finally left her alone to do what she wanted. Had she kept her mouth shut about the guards, she would have been long gone by now. Serves her right for trying to do the right thing. Yomi picked up her bag and placed it on her back. To her mother's grave she went.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back