Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Exit Going to travel...

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed to exit the village.

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
[continued from here]

Mojitsu Areomaru and The Child would make their way to the front gate of Sunagakure no Sato. The sun was high and the gate seemed busy. The young man would let out a sigh. There were too many people in this village nowadays. He needed to find a way to do his work without the need to interact with children. They tended to touch things that didn't belong to them. "I umm, am planning on traveling to the Land of Lightning, I heard they have new tech I want to experiment with." He would tell the shinobi that was working the gate before handing them his passport.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As if appearing from the very air itself, breathing mildly heavily, the Kazekage would appear before Areomaru.

"I got the notification you were in the passport office and then--"

Reflecting back on it now, he would recall a late night of drinking mixed with some poor choices for late-night snacks that found themselves getting the better of him while he was in the office. As he was attempting to assist the passport office... a different priority would occupy his time. By the time the matter had been resolved, he unfortunately came back to an empty office. Priding himself on good customer service, and not wishing to have a member of the village feel neglected, he would sprint off out of the Kazekage Tower and begin to hunt... I mean locate the person who happened to leave.

"Never mind, here now, and let's see... Lightning Country you say..."

Pulling a strange, runic embroidered, stamp he would begin to pump chakra into it. The chakra would cause the stamp to glow as he would place the stamp on the passport papers of Areomaru.

"Mojitsu Areomaru, huh? A pleasure to meet you, Ryuzaki Raizo. Mind holding out the back of your hand for me?"

Using my CRPJ: https://ninpocho.com/threads/ryuzaki-raizo.62632/#post-351294

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Areomaru stared at the Kazekage mostly unreacting at his arrival. He wasn't really shocked. Most of the shinobi of this village liked to be flashy with their entrances. Its one of the things he never really understood.

He let out a sigh. "...yea..." Areo responded to the question about traveling to the Land of Lightning. He was just curious, why did it matter where he was going? It's not like he reported into the Kazekage's office often so why did he care? Areo was barely assigned missions as it is so the Kazekage wasn't losing an able bodied soldier either.

A cricking sound came from his artificial arm the clearly metallic and wooden limb held out for the Kazekage to stamp apparently. He continued to avoid eye contact with the man before him. "...yea..." He acknowledged his name. Closing his eyes he could feel The Child beside him holding onto his draping cloak. "...Chuunin, Journeyman, Puppet Master and Artificer..." That was about as official of an introduction as he woud give.

"Kazekage, huh? Not a Sunahoshi? weird..." he looked back to the Ryuzaki. "...not even a 'Steward'? Just Kazekage, huh? weird..." His black eyes would lock onto Raizo's, unwavering.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kind of a boring guy, huh...

The village was full of some bright and shiny personalities and others that were a bit dull, and it would seem that Areomaru would be rather a low-shining individual. And that was okay because this village was full of unique people. Uniqueness always seemed to appear differently, otherwise, it wouldn't be unique, so surely this Areomaru held something special within him. That said, his inability to make and hold eye contact always indicated something, and while the something could oftentimes be several different reasons it all seemed to funnel back to one usual response: don't try to push. So he wouldn't, especially meeting this person for the first time.

Charging chakra in his stamp once more, he would place it upon the artificial hand of the shinobi. A chakra seal would appear and quickly fade. Pulling out a book, a passage would start to appear on one of the pages with "Mojitsu Areomaru" as the heading.

"Yep, Kazekage!"

He would hesitate for a split moment on the utterance of the name of the other clan, but would quickly retort, "Nope, not them."

Oof, this personality... what sort of puppeteering would he do? "Hey... here I am... weird"--that would be an awful show, just not entertaining in the slightest... I guess a good assassin. He'd kill them with conversation.

He was a comedian in his own mind.

"Steward? No, why would I be that? I'm not managing the seat, I'm sitting in it. It's a weird world out there, Areomaru, your jaw might pop off if you spend all the time noting it... "

He would pause for a moment as he thought for a bit.

"...but I guess a jaw spontaneously popping off in the middle of a sentence would in fact be... weird"

With that, he would shrug and close his book.

"Safe travels and make sure to return home safely, Areomaru!"

He would pop off his usual smile and wave before departing.

[Topic Left]
[Exit Granted]

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Areomaru watched as the Kazekage stamped his hand and rambled on. If he wasn't a Sunahoshi like he acknowledged then why was he in the seat of power? Clearly this man didn't understand the importance of heritage in this village. He sighed as he pulled his hand back. His eyes finally breaking away from Raizo. "Yea, whatever..."

He turned to head through the gates as the small automaton was following behind him like a child in a busy supermarket not wanting to lose track of their parent. Areo would grab a hold of The Child's hand as they left the village together and towards the outside world.

[topic and village left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back