Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Haechi [Leaf] -> Kyouraku Shogi [Cloud] (Rebirth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Haechi
Old Village: Leaf

Preferred New Username: Kyouraku Shogi

New Character Name: Kyouraku Shogi
New Village: Cloud
New BL/CA: Quick Learner
New Character Class:
Class (Veteran)
Hedonist
HP: (60+15) x stamina
CP: (40+15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Accuracy
High: Melee Acc
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Nin Acc
Low: Ranged Acc, Gen DC

ANBU, Medical or Main Branch? ANBU

Character Description:
A hedonist seeks only for the pleasures in life and is satisfied as long as the pleasures minus the pain in life exceeds a certain standard. This 'pleasures' refer to many things such as good food, alcohol, gambling, cigarettes, sex, etc. Kyouraku is a man of free spirit and stubbornness, unable to be controlled by anyone or anything, and does whatever, whenever, wherever he wants. He had lived his entire thirty-six years of such lifestyle and nobody was going to change that now. His nights are usually spent at brothels or bars at the red-light districts drinking and enjoying the company of women, and his daytime spent at the hotsprings, purifying the alcohol in his blood and relaxing by getting a massage or sleeping, once again preparing for another night of festivity. With graying hair brushed back naturally but neatly down to his neck, a soft beard, muscular build, and attractive face, most of the people around those areas must have seen him at least a few times, wearing luxurious silk robes and a carrying short sword case at the waist, chasing after women and calling out to them with his deep voice. Only when he runs out of money to provide him the pleasures, does he step once again into the world of shinobi because even a hedonist needs cash to protect his joys.

Character History:
Kyouraku Shogi. The Hedonist. This was a name given long after he was born. Before such name was given, the boy roamed as a nobody within the outskirts of Lightning Country in a small village near the borders. Knowing nothing about his parents and struggling each day to simply survive, he had joined a gang of orphans like himself and traveled across the country, gathering food within the forests, stealing from tourists and merchants, and sometimes even fighting among themselves for survival. Yet everything in his life had changed upon the coincidental encounter with a man called Hisui. This man was actually a member of the Cloud elite ANBU Corps and had come to the village of Genshou for an under cover mission to investigate on the mysterious deaths of civilians that have been reported. Analysis reported a possible link to serial killing and that was enough reason for the ANBU to be involved and meticulous investigation required. It was a sunny day with not many people and activity going on in the main square of the village and they were also in a vast open area which meant it was almost impossible for anybody or anything to sneak up on the team of professionally trained assassin. And yet, on that day, in that position, J.P almost had all of his belongings stolen by a homeless orphan. Everything was perfectly set, making it hard to believe that the entire act was planned out by a single child.

First came the distraction. A child at the far end of the corner had stolen an apple from a nearby fruit stand, a ruckus rising within the market square and two men chasing the child in the direction of the team. The team was forced apart and staggered back into a directions as the child raced through them and the two men bumping into them as they followed with anger. After that without leaving a single second to waste, the child took hold of Hisui hiding behind him, from the two men, leaving him in a difficult position. Unable to move about freely and unwilling to participate in such commotion, he brushed the child away with ease but noticed that his jacket was has been smeared with mud. As he took off his jacket to remove the stain, he noticed the difference in weight and immediate sensed that the child must be responsible. His wallet was gone and he noticed the child's shadow attempting to disappear around the corners of the buildings but there was no way that the child would be able to escape a trained-hunter such as himself. Grinning at the foolish attempt, he disappeared with a flicker and reappeared in front of the child, apparently surprising him and causing tears in his eyes. He softly persuaded the child to hand him back his belonging with a trick of genjutsu, preventing the child from lying. But against his expectation, the child really was a empty handed. Tracing back through his mind on the event, a sudden spark had lit up on within his mind and he remembered the moment that one of the two men had bumped into him. Was it possible? Flying back to the square and searching through the alleys, the two men were nowhere to be found. It seemed that it was already too late. But there were important material within his wallet and there was a need to retrieve it. Sending out his team to the outer parts of the village, Hisui issued a hunt on these bastards. This was no deed of an amateur. The swift movement of hands was at a level that even an ANBU couldn't detect. Who were these guys? The investigation continued for a few more hours as Hisui. interrogated nearby merchants giving the description of the two men. But to his dismay such men didn't exist within the village and they had no idea who he was talking about. But suddenly a voice cracked through his radio, reporting that strange children in a group of three were found travelling through the forest.

Hisui arrived shortly after the call and the three children were furious as they were tied to the trees. A bit of a harsh treatment to children that might not even be involved with the event but all possibilities had to be measure. But upon first sight, he noticed the same child that run into him earlier that day and there were two other children, all of them seeming to be orphans out on the streets. Oddly the facial features of the two children resemble the two men that Hisui was hunting for and it shocked him. Transformation. How was it possible that he or his team couldn't see through the ninjutsu of mere children? Poking at the two kids Hisui interrogated them and searched their bodies, successfully retrieving his wallet from one of the kids' pockets. With some "torturing methods" he was able to hear that the entire thing had been plotted by the black haired orphan who had sharp, keen eyes who seemed to be only around the age of ten. Abnormal gifts did these kids have and it was such waste for their abilities to be used in stealing food for everyday survival. So Hisui offered them a way to get rid of the worries of hunger, thirst, and coldness, bringing them back with him into Cloud and listing them into the ANBU Training Corps. Out of the three, the blacked haired-one given later the name of Kyouraku Shogi by Hisui showed exceptional skills in all areas of combat but especially intelligence grew up to be one of the top students of his class and assigned into Hisui own squad, the person who he considered his sensei, brother, father, and savior. Kyouraku began to receive spotlight within the corps for his gift in strategic planning and was known by his codename Clockwork.

Such was a sneak peak into the history of Kyouraku Shogi, but nobody knew of this because he had never once showed his face during his activities as an ANBU and nobody knew of his name but only his codename. This was the reason why he is able to go about with his pleasures without anyone calling for him or interrupting him. Nobody knew what had made him fall so low and live a completely different life...

Death thread: N/A
Profile thread: N/A
Training thread: N/A
FAQ thread: N/A

Current Usergroups: N/A

Previous Character's Stats:

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=365&t=4542

Statistics
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
CC: 600
PL: 3600
CA points: 26
Capped Points Left 133

Rebirthed Stats:

Statistics
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
CC: 600
PL: 3600
CA points: 33 (Quick Learner)
Situational Awareness (3)
Sharp Insight (2)
Offensive Insight x2 (2)
Expanded Knowledge x2 (6)
Upgrade (2)
Observation (3)
Mirror Coat (3)
Forewarn (3)
Adaptability x3 (3)
Prediction (2)
Tactical Mind (2)
Double Image (2)

Cap Points Left: 126

Current Mastered Jutsu:

I have 52 Mastery points and my previous character had 28 jutsus mastered
Jutsus (Mastered)
Transformation
Body Switch
Stunt Double
Elemental Clone
Barrier
Cancel
Crystal Eye
Contract Summoning
Combination Transformation
Advanced Combination Transformation
Natures Guard
Gate of Enma
Rasengan
Perfected Rasengan
Rock Golem
Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Earthen Coating
Volt Charge
Wind Release
Gale Force
Unbound
Eagle Drop
Step-In Flash
16-Hit Combo
Filter
Precision Aim
Detect Pulse

Mastered Jutsu Swaps:

37 of 52 Mastery Points Used
15 Master Points Left (Will use after attaining Advanced Element)
1. Transformation
2. Body Switch
3. Combination Transformation
4. Crystal Eye
5. Cancel
6. Stunt Double
7. Chakra Blast
8. Gate of Enma
9. Black Blockade
10. Chakra Sense
11. Mental Infiltration
12. Shadow Servant
13. Intangible Passage
14. Destroy Presence
15. Body Bind
16. Flock of Shadows
17. Physical Imprisonment Seal
18. Chakra Extension
19. Shadow Dance
20. Unbound
21. Counterstrike
22. Anabolic Frenzy
23. Devastating Aura
24. Awakening
25. Limit Break
26. Multi-Impale
27. Cross Pierce
28. Defensive Thrust
29. Iron Point Prison
30. Outer Rim Breaker
31. Outcry
32. Pressure Thruster
33. Fake Out
34. Million Stabs
35. Piercing Pinholder
36. Hyper Thrust
37. Giga Star Breaker

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A

Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved
Class: Approved
Rank: ANBU - I'll get the soon-to-be ANBU Sennin to approve/whatever this for you asap.
Stats: Approved
CA: Approved
CA Points Allocation: You'll need to do this in your Dojo, however you need to note only 20 points can be spent on the CA
Jutsu: Sweetaz, Approved, when you do get the Advanced Element just make sure to list them in the following training post and link to this approval.
History: I'll give my approval, but will need another council member to also do so

I'll get Ayumu to approve this as he's the one needed for your rank.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved
Class: Approved
Stats: Approved
CA: Approved
History: Nothing out of the ordinary; approved

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks. So I'm guessing that the rules allow only 20 CA points to be spent as the maximum.

Then...
CA Points: 20
Capped Points: 139

I'll transfer these over to once I get access. I'll also make sure to add the jutsus later in my training. Also I am aware that I start out as AiT if I'm approved of ANBU rank. Do I need to make any separate posts to change my username?

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1. Approved for AiT.

2. You're correct about the CA points. If you'll check here you'll see that you only ever get 20 points to spend. Also, the points are given to you for free, it doesn't require any training to be spent or anything like that. But as Kushin said, don't worry about allocating them right now, that is to be done after you're approved, in your dojo thread.

3. Taking a look at your previous OCR, it seems (after capping stats) Leaf Council gave you 133 capped points and 52 master jutsu. The master jutsus you've addressed just fine, I'm just wondering how you've come to 139 capped points?

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay so I didn't know that CA points were given out for free now. I actually trained for my CA points before the version change so I thought limiting the CA points would transfer the unused points to capped points. So if CA points are given out for free now and I've used my training to get those points in the past, do I get any refunds or something?

Also, regardless I would like to request my AiT banner and username changed. Thanks!

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I thought that might be the case. I'll ask to be sure, but I'm fairly certain you don't get anything back for that unfortunately. Since everything else for you was approved, we'll go ahead forward with your capped points at 133... if I hear otherwise I'll let you know. Honestly, though, with the rate at which you gain points now those won't even matter much.

I can't change your username or banner, only admin can, so you'll have to hit up these request threads and ask for them:
Banner: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=416&t=3071
Name: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=416&t=938

Adding you to the usergroup, so go ahead and get started on your profile and such! Welcome to Cloud! If you've got any questions, feel free to PM anybody on our Council<i></i>.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Just to officially inform and for papertrailing:
Name Changed, and AiT banner given.

Status
Not open for further replies.