Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hallo! (Requesting Entry)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki was wearing his normal attire. Red armor on black clothes. Combat boots, shin guards, thigh protectors, forearm plating. A black shirt, matching pants and gloves. And a red jacket over it all that ended just above his waistline. At his side, as always, were those two swords. One obviously a standard katana and the other…not. While it looked odd indeed, none had yet seen the why. His eye shone gold in the light, though occasionally that would turn to brown, green, or even blue. But the gold was predominant. His hair was short, and so dark a brown it could have been black itself.

He approached the gates confidently, after all he was rarely anything but lately. Not the most heavily armed or armored, it was still obvious that it was a warrior heading for the village entrance. It would be his first time entering the village as a Leaf Shinobi since the civil war that tore it asunder years ago. He missed this place more than he knew, but sadly the time for nostalgia was not now. Now, he had business.

As he reaches the gates, Maki calls for someone to let him in. He needed to get to the ANBU HQ and find the other new Captain to get things setup properly.

(Requesting Entry)

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kishin sat atop a building in the distance, overlooking the main entrance into the village. He watched as people entered, and exited, and guards sentrying around and changing posts. His hope was to either learn something of interest, or to see his sister coming back from where Kumogakure. He had taken his post of watching the doorway about 4 days ago. It was a boring task but a few highlights would occur from time to time. Maybe a scream fest, or trading dispute, but for the most part it was boring. Though he did learn a few things. Everyday at 1pm, the front guards wife would come and drop off a meal for him. Main branch personnel, people he recognized from the files he gathered like Lu, the half Nara chuunin clan's member with 3 kids, would pass by every hour, with a short slow down around 3pm was working today. Or that Inuzaku girl whom looked quite lovely wasn't here.

He was slowly learning the Leaf countries ins and outs. Of course, ANBU also patrolled, and he would see them from time to time. They the most mysterious. The young boy learned to only identify them by their chakra, and the pattern was just as regular, though beyond that he held no in depth knowledge of whom they were.

He never drew any attention to himself, probably looking more like some random kid goofing off or something. He did know they had seen him though, having views cast in his directions, even one person waving to him. It was good being young, and acting friendly and normal would keep it that way.

Today, a new one was entering. Kishin had heard this village was once controlled by a group of samurai. Though, he hadn't seen one his entire time having been in the village. Though, to his surprise, one was walking towards the gate, yelling something about being allowed in. The guard that was always visited by his wife walked towards him, his shadow exited the building as well standing next to the guard house. The words were muffled, but he could just make them out.

"Greetings sir. Could I see your passport please?" Nothing was odd about his posture, the only odd thing being the man himself in red. And it was a loud red, especially in the daylight.

OOC: Not going to stop you from entering so if you want to make a topic outside of this one.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin rarely did gate duty, this was true. However, there was a time for everything. The ANBU were busy and spread out so Kenshin decided to step in as Sennin. It seemed only right.

On this particular day, Kenshin was wearing his normal attire of a white coat over a white tank top with black pants. His knuckles clanged a little as he walked. Ahead he saw a man with two words entering and before he could reach there, someone had joined the man in conversation asking for papers. Kenshin approached with a smile.

"Hello all. Just overseeing this exchange. Don't want to start anything just overseeing this. I am a sennin after all. Yuu Kenshin is the name. Pleasure to meet you." Kenshin would say as he smiled a small smile.

He just wanted to make sure the law was followed but wanted to be friendly about it.

[topic entered]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That easy smile doesn’t falter as the man asks for a passport. That was, however, a likely problem. He’d not been issued one between Umashi accepting him into the village and Takeshi taking him on a mission. The plan had always been to come back with Takeshi and Manzo, not by himself. He also didn’t want to show the guard the letter from Takeshi. Unless the man was ANBU, it was none of his business. In the split second he considered his options, another person approached. One eyebrow raises until the white-clad stranger explains he is a sennin there to oversee.

”A warm greeting to both of you then. I am Tonkon Maki, newly rejoined to the village after the civil war. Unfortunately, Umashi accepted me back and immediately sent me on a mission to Sunagakure with Takeshi and an ANBU. I was never issues a passport, but one of the guards should have record of my leaving with those two.” He hoped they could, he didn’t want too many issues getting back in.

”I carry with me a letter from Uchiha Takeshi, Sennin over the ANBU branch, to be delivered to an ANBU in the village.” No point yet showing his own rank, especially since the newly joined person outranked him anyways. If asked by Kenshin, he would hand the letter over without hesitation. After all, while the inner workings of the branch were Takeshi’s responsibility, a Sennin was still a Sennin.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kishin continued watching, after all..it was a Samurai. It wasn't a ninja of course, but a rare sight still. Even he had heard stories about those people and their skill with a sword. Anyone that used a bladed weapon tended to compare themselves to one. What was more interesting was the new guy that showed up. 'A sennin? Perhaps this man is just that important!'

"Afternoon Sir!" Both guards greeted him. "I..I didn't." The man trailed off for a sec as the other guard headed back into the guardhouse in a panic. "Yes sir, of course. I was just asking this good man here for his passport sir!" Then he turned towards the man as he spoke. He listened to his explanation then responded nervously, "I..I will check our records for that information but it is going to take a few minutes." He looked towards where his friend was and headed off then stopped, noticing he was gone then turned back around. "Um, sir. Could you watch him for just a moment..I mean..actually..er." He turned back to the guy, "You..wouldn't happen to remember the date of when you left would you? A year is a little large of a range sir." Not to mention it didn't really authenticate it was really him. A slight amount of frustration on his face, though not at the man, but that his partner had ducked out.

In the guardhouse, the other guy was tossing drinks, food and other items that shouldn't be had out in a hurry, cursing under his breath of their rotten luck.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin blinked and heard the information with a bit of a surprise. That means this man has been wondering for a while now. Odd but not impossible. He took the note and looked at it. It was as official as he could understand. He had seen some of the writing. He would hand it back.

"This sounds like you need to talk to Umashi and Takeshi. Takeshi is not available at the moment but Umashi should be available. You will be... watched until it is confirmed. You must understand of course. We will be looking for the information but keep yourself handy if the information is not confirmed.

Kenshin would say, saying the words carefully but clear. He was going to be watched but he was allowed entry. The civil war was complex.

[Permission granted]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One man went, flustered, to check the status to which Maki called quickly ”About a month ago. Umashi let us out.” He hands over the letter explaining the promotions of himself and another, watching as Kenshin checks it over before letting him in and advising he would be watched. ”Understood. Have a good day, and let me know if I can be of any assistance.”

Whoever was watching him wouldn’t be getting into the back of the shop. And if they did, it meant Maki outranked them and would promptly tell them to buzz off and keep an eye on him when he was back out in the village.

He takes the letter back and makes his way into his home.

(Topic left, village entered)

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man responded to Yuu after he ordered to allow the man in with the warning by a slight nod, then headed to the Guardhouse. "Yes we have a man that says his name is Tonkon Maki entering the village. Sennin Yuu Kenshin has requested he be followed by ANBU please...Yes...Yes...Huh. Well he didn't have a passport. The only thing authenticating him was a message that might have come from Sennin Uchiha Takeshi....Yes..No..He is wearing a red jacket, and has two swords on him." He continued to describe the man. The other guard exited and looked at him in the distance, fixing his uniform and looked towards Yuu Kenshin. "He didn't recieve a passport, that is most odd. I am sure he was glad you were here sir." Then he headed to the next person that was coming, a short distance away.

Kishin slouched on the side of the building and watched as the man in red passed him by, then moved to the other edge of the building to see where he was going. No one else was coming up on the gate but a tradesman with a big cart so no one else would be passing by the gate for a while. He followed him for a moment, and activated his Byakugan quickly, took it in and deactivated it, then headed back to his original point, and watched the gate again.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenhin nodded and watched the man enter and disappear. He again nodded at the guard and started to walk into the village proper.

IT was straonge that he man had come so late but things were odd. He had not heard from Umashi in a while. He would have to find him and ask some questions like who else who we should be expecting? Stranger and stranger. Still, Kenshin had a job to do. A new class was going to be starting soon and Kenshin wanted to be on time. Setting a good example was the key to teaching.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back