Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hand in the Cookie Jar - Part 2 - Council Meeting

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A-Rank: "Hand in the cookie jar"
Brief description: A member of Kushin's Harvester unit has been caught by enemy forces. Recently the Cloud village received a set of demands to be met if the village wants its shinobi returned. Proof of his capture was provided. The village council were unaware of any operation in the area that the Harvester was caught, Kushin being brought before them, questioned and then sent to deal with this personally (all of which will be included in the mission).
Combat: Plenty.

Kushin had been in his office when he received a message that his presence was being requested at a Council Meeting. A shiver ran down his spine. What was he being called there for? This wasn't an organized meeting, else he'd have been told well before hand, making it an urgent meeting. Now this could mean that one of his mednin was in trouble or they needed Kushin's personal outlook on something, so it might not be a bad thing, but it could also mean that they'd found evidence on something. Quite what they might have found evidence of Kushin had no idea, there were so many things.

So calming himself he gathered his robes and headed to the tower, he'd have to wait and see what it was that they were calling him there for before saying anything. After all, he could simply put his foot in it otherwise.

Arriving at the tower Kushin made his way to the meeting room that had been specified, inside waiting for him were five officials. Neither Rin or Masao were there which meant that he wasn't being arrested, unless they were both there and simply hidden using ANBU techniques.

The five were positioned in a way which put him at the center, this meant that he was here to be accused of something, questioned and he was the center of everything.

Damn.

Nodding his head he took the seat which had been left him. Then it began.

Kushin, we are the council of Kumogakure, you are one of its Sennin. How do you perceive the way we work? The first one asked, yet it was a question to be left unanswered as a second spoke.
You see we make decisions as a whole, you are part of that process. And as if this whole thing was choreographed...
Recently we made a decision. You might remember it.
The Shogun, Shiranai, informed us of happenings in the northern boarder of Kumogakure.
We as a collective made the decision to let the lowlands deal with things themselves and for us to watch.
Is there anything you care to say in regards to this topic?

Finally he could speak, though they had spelled everything out. Looking at their faces they weren't even all that angry at his taking action... just that they weren't informed of it.

I sent one of my shinobi on a recon mission, I felt that there were things that my man could find out that the lowlanders couldn't on their own. In this way we would know what it was we were dealing with. Well, that sounded reasonable at least. A lie they could believe.

As if on cue, they nodded.

I suspected as much. You have always been known as a cautious man.
Yet we decided not to send anyone in case this exact thing happened.
What exactly has happened? Kushin asked, interrupting another council member who had opened his mouth to speak. They wanted him to be as confused as possible, probably so that he'd be focused on who was speaking rather than on what tale he should tell.

Your, man, has been captured. Not by the group from what we can tell, but by an interesting band of missing nin.
They have sent a ransom note.
A paper was pushed towards where he was seated, he took it.
Hey Bitches!

Got your shinobi here, pity it's not a girl else we'd have had a bit more fun. We can see by the scars how valuable this lad is, he gave us quite a run too. So this is what we want.

We need some weapons of top quality.
5xSwords
50xKunai
200xShuriken
2xBows

In addition we request the following.
200,000,000 Yen
A medical shinobi to give us
2xUchiha Implants
2xHyuuga Implants
1xTsuchimikado Implant

Send a single medical shinobi with all of these to the recently constructed Shiranai village. Go to the barbers and ask for a shave with Koh.

If you do as requested before x date then you can have your boy back in one piece. If not then we'll kill him as slowly as possible and make sure he is aware that you have abandoned him.

Ciao!

Kushin read it, the cockiness in the words screamed out at him and he took a breath.
So I'm to be the medical shinobi sent?
Yes.
Are we going to be paying the ransom and supplying what has been requested?
You will be. Shit, they know that I can afford this... though they also know it will be a huge blow to my wealth. Assholes.
Very well.

Kushin stood and turned to leave

You are going to have to deal with this yourself Kushin. Your mess. We will forget that this ever happened and will deny any knowledge. However we also expect to receive the intel you gain, and have this shared with the council as a whole.

Kushin left. Meh, they could be lied to again, assuming that saying "I have nothing to tell you" was going to be a lie. Perhaps his man hadn't gained anything.

[Topic entered/left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back