Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hand in the Cookie Jar - Part 6 - Report to Council

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A-Rank: "Hand in the cookie jar"
Brief description: A member of Kushin's Harvester unit has been caught by enemy forces. Recently the Cloud village received a set of demands to be met if the village wants its shinobi returned. Proof of his capture was provided. The village council were unaware of any operation in the area that the Harvester was caught, Kushin being brought before them, questioned and then sent to deal with this personally (all of which will be included in the mission).
Combat: Plenty.

Walking out of the shower his wife walked over to him, their baby in her arms, giggling him gently and swaying as she did so. Kushin. A messenger arrived for you and requested you go to the council to make a report. She said, there was still a formality and coldness between them. Throwing his towel on the bed he went to get dressed. He heard a huff as she went to pick up his wet towel from the bed and he smiled a little. He liked annoying her, it broke her emotionless outer and allowed him to hear some kind of emotion.

Heading to the tower he went to the meeting room where the same five met him.

Hello. Kushin said, far more relaxed.

Your report Kushin. We would like to know everything please.

I took what they wanted, went to the location, killed the missing ninja, free'd Fuka, sent him back on his mission as he had no informatino for me. Mission over. He turned and left.

The slam of the open palm on a desk and the scraping of a chair as someone stood caught everyone's attention Do not think that this is enough Kushin!

Kushin turned and then flickered beside the man, his hand curling around the older aristocrats throat Would you speak to Shin or Rin like that? Just because I am a medical Sennin do not think I cannot kill as easily as any ANBU old man. Treat me according to my station. Honor yourself by acting according to yours. I am a Sennin, I am actively running a branch in our village and you dare raise your voice to me and scold me as though I was a child.
Kushin...
Kushin let the man go then flickered back to where he had been, his back turned to them I will report my findings, when I find something to report. For now you know everything that occurred, if it wasn't the result you wanted that isn't my issue.

He then left.

[topic entered/left - Mission completed.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back