Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Happy 21st birthday (open)

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He has a point. The events Ziren that told him already happened and there was nothing he can do to change it. However, his advice was one thing he had to take it into his heart. Without those shibobi that jumped to his aid, his siblings wouldn't be alive to this day. He didn't want to just protect them and the village, but he had to make sure to apprietiate his family even more. In fact, even though Yuri wasn't here right now, he felt that he was his second brother to him.

And as he drank the rest of his glass of water, he also took heart of Ziren's second advice. Again, he was right. Because he lived a normal life before, Yuu didn't experienced any heartbreak or tradegy in his life. So it wasn't a surprise that he still retained his innocence and purity. Thinking about this made him smile at this thought. "Yeah, you're right. Besides, I feel this is my greatest strength for me. I rather remained what I am rather to risk my sanity over strength. That is my goal as a shinobi."

Once he said this, he saw Ziren leaving the bar, informing him about his incoming arrival in his village. While he was sad he needed to go so soon, Yuu smiled at his hopes they would meet again. "I hope so. I'll see you then." He then waved goodbye at the Chuunin as he left before he did the same, which he thanked the bartender for a glass of water.

As he left, he knew what they said to each other aren't empty words. Maybe if they meet again, he would be standing the same rank as Ziren.

[MFT/WC: 286]

(OOC: Topic left as well. Thanks again and I hope we can RP on Cloud in the near future!)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back