Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Hasty Hokage Cleanup!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All was well in Konoha today, with no signs of any violence, people helping one and another, it was calm and peaceful in the village. Pankesu's Pastry had recently just finished cleaning the disaster which a certain erratic wildly random Senju had caused, a lot of previously perfectly delicious bread and pastry unfortunately being deemed ruined and having to be thrown out in to the trash. This large of pastry however did not go to waste, the graceful birds of Konoha who watch over the village hidden in leaf had a delicious breakfast leaving each and everyone of them left this morning with a full belly having devoured absolutely all of the pastry. At least someone other than Aria took advantage of the free food, even if they were slightly mouldy.

A couple hours had passed and all this food had been happily digested and... well disposed on a certain large village treasure. All over each face making sure not to leave any stone without a little signature, bird faeces were all over and immediately this caught the eye of several villagers and shinobi alike. The disgusting mix of green and white oozed in to one as each individual schlop would begin to dribble down causing more of a mess. Whilst instantly there was a need for this to be fixed, no one really... jumped at the opportunity. Tasks like this would usually be given to the genin's who were usually seen as the best at solving trivial problems rather than going on dangerous life threatening missions. Two of the genins with the lowest mission track records would be called instantaneously to the scene, by a low ranking chuunin as their leader. Calling crows were sent to their houses alongside a letter strapped to their feet that would read.

Dear young genin,
--
Recently there has been a development in the village, we need you
at the Hokage Rock to come clean up this mess the fate of the village
depends on it! Make your way to their instantly your instructor
will be their to guide and help you two! Your actions will be greatly
recognised!

Signed Daiki.

The brown haired middle aged chuunin would sit their with a dull look on his face, 'What a ridiculous mission to be brought on. God could these lowlifes be any slower..' Picking his nose as he'd sit down on the grass underneath it, just before flicking the booger he retrieved from his nostril. His slight gross odour and his stubble with crumbs all over wouldn't really give him the image of an amazing role model.

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arriving via the steps off to the side of the wall and carrying a pair of old grimy buckets containing a few tools comes a woman in a long green loose fitting kimono with wide sleeves. Under a wide brimmed pointed straw hat that would protect her pale skin from the harsh sun for what was expected to be a long day's work, she's still caked in makeup and has long blond curls that sit upon her shoulders in an lavish manner impractical for combat, her large blue eyes holding a melancholy which had been building for years.

She was obviously very ill equipped for your usual ninja mission, however, within those buckets were not tools for battle, but tools for battling the elements. Trowels, gloves, and an assortment of other gardening tools that might be slightly more suited for the task at hand. She puts a smile on as she approaches the chuunen, hoping to recognize them so she could greet them with their name. "Oh hey there!" She holds a beat as she winces, struggling to recall this person's name, before giving up and leaning into ditziness instead for her social strategy. "Are you the tutor? Haha, Is that what we still call them?"

Distracted, her lips settle into their usual pout as she lets her weight rest on one hip and she looks out across the view for the first time in a good few years. "It's still a pretty nice view... Its easy to forget about it."

[WC 250]

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayashi was sat at his desk puzzling over his jigsaw, it was one of those big 1000 piece ones and he had been stuck on it for the last week. A scenic view of the Hokage rock which was nearing completion of his multi day project when suddenly a black squawking bundle of feathers flew in through his open bedroom window and crashed onto the desk. "AGGGHHHH!" He screamed as the bird settle down and looked at him expectantly, 'oh, its just one of those message birds, almost lost my cool there.' ,he thought. "There has got to be a better way of sending messages! They could send a runner boy or something, anything else!" He complained at the bird whilst unravelling the message attached to its foot. "Looks like my puzzle can wait then little birdy, I've got to go attend to the real thing!" He said, springing up and and tossing the small piece of paper into the bin as he briskly jogged up to the foot of the vandalised Hokage rock.

'Its certainly seen better days' Thought Hayashi as he looked upon the faces, specked with the white of bird poo. As he got closer he saw a clearly bored and unsatisfied man sat on the grass who he assumed to be the chuunin who had written the letter, along with a young woman cloaked in a large green kimono. "Hello!", He said cheerily to the pair as he approached, "So this is the mission I assume? Cleaning up this mess? cant be thatttttt difficult." He turned to the woman "I think... I know you from school? You're Tsuruko right? Long time no see, how've you been?"

[WC: 279]

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuruko would have been buying bread from him regularly for years since then, though knowing eachother only as customer and merchant since graduation, he'd have had the chance to pick up on a demenour that fluctuated over the years, right now in one of more of her depressive bouts and despite trying to maintain a facade of positivity her eyes gave it away. She also worked at a plant shop sometimes, if he ever happened to need a potplant or some poison.

She glances over to him as he arrives, nodding in his direction. "Oh hey! You got put on this Hayashi? What did you do? I thought they kept this kind of thing for punishing students."

[117]

Last edited:

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh you know, just getting back into the swing of this whole genin thing, I've been neglecting my duties and baking bread" replied Hayashi with a chuckle as he nervously scratched the back of his head, "sooooo, how about with you? why are you on this job?" He reached into his small satchel and pulled out a bread bun with cheese, "You hungry? and thanks for bringing the cleaning equipment, i didnt think to bring anything other than lunch"

[WC:79]

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Not yet, but i will be. I guess the students this year must be pretty well behaved is all. Like, I'm not complaining though. This is probably the best job we could ask for."

Her attention moves back to the Chuunin who was being oddly quiet "So... Is this like, gonna be the team? Is the fourth Chisao?"

[57]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The chuunin had almost fallen asleep from the snoozefest of a conversation the other two would be having drowsly wiping his eyes as his lets out an obnoxious yawn finally getting up to look at the two. "Ehh a team? Chipaso?" He hadn't quite recognised that the two girls standing before him were total jaw droppers, practically straightening his posture nstantly and with a feable attempt, trying to look a lot more heroic and courageous. Changing his voice entirely with fake enthusiasm he would say "Ah yes! A team us four! You, you, Chipaso! And.. I the great Benjiro!" He'd hold a dramatic pose with his arms on his hips as he looked up and almost... too enthusiastically... cackled to himself.

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Really?... Great..." Keeping a fixed pleasant expression, Trusuko's enthusiasm would begin to rapidly drop, so she'd choose to distract herself from the situation for the moment with some work. "Right well, i'll go and get started." She turns and would just begin to wander off, planning to take a stepped path up the cliff and pace herself rather than expend too much effort walking on walls and such. Her pleasant expression immediately drops once she turns away.

[77]

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not impressed by the mans feeble attempt at heroics , but appreciating the enthusiasm anyway Hayashi let out a "great, well lets get on with it then" before grabbing a bucket and a brush and turning to face the cliff. "It's been a while since I've done this!" he announced, "so if I die don't laugh too hard!". He walked towards the wall and up it, holding the sloshing bucket of water by his chest, "I see you're taking the easy way up Tsuruko! Who needs safe paths anyway!" He shouted cheekily as he slowly inched up towards the areas in need of a clean.

[WC: 104]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Benjiro's eyes would swap between the two as he decided which one was prettier and a easier catch, his eyes finally resting on Tsuruko he would hastily jog up to her by her side. "So... funny seeing you here! How'd you get stuck on a mission like this?" His flirting skills were about as poor as a rat born in the sewers, as would try to catch Tsuruko's gaze with a wide smile. His unbrushed teeth and breath simply soaking straight out of mouth towards her face.

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Eh, i quit for a while. Like si-" The smell hits her. she winces, her eyes water and after a second of near panic, she'd nearly shout"Oh, my god! what the fuck is that!? Uuuah. That can't be-" She stops and looks back to the giant face covered in bird shit, perhaps she'd simply caught a breeze, but she'd never quite smelt manure that bad, and she was an experienced gardener. She turns to the Chuunin in disbelief "That's... not you is it? What are you a ninja that specializes in stink-jutsu or something?"

[94]

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Cleaning the monument was turning out to be a walk in the park, at least for Hayashi who wasn't being harassed by some has-been, but was instead able to work on scrubbing away the mess that the birds had left on the Hokages faces. He was just coming back down the cliff face, walking backwards, to clean out his bucket which had become too filthy to adequately clean off the mess, when he passed by Benjiro and Tsuruko who where having some sort of spat and decided to wait and see if he could help in some way.
[WC: 98]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As hayashi was cleaning the fourth hokage's face easily making his way up and down he would spot Benjiro and Tsuruko having a not so great discussion. A flock of birds would come for round two however it would appear as Hayashi was lucky, the birds seemed to follow the same rule as lightning in terms of where they deposit their dinner. Unfortunately for Tsuruko and Benjiro the two a crappy storm would befall the two. Without even wasting a moment Benjiro would attempt to prove his worth to Tsuruko as their self proclaimed leader, casting several hand seals as he says frantically. "Don't worry! I'll wash it off of youuuuu! Water style: Pressurized mist!" A strong cloud of water vapour would gush straight towards Tsuruko possibly knocking her off of stepped path depending on her reactionary skills.

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuruko was taken unawares by the spot of white and brown landing on her shoulder, for that moment a shot of adrenalin surged through her system and she immediately recognized a threat before her as hand signs were weaved in her direction. She quickly draws the trowel from her bucket and flicks it in a short range throw into the chuunin's hands, their blunt point collides with his fingers, knocking his hand seals out of sync and interrupting his ninjutsu. The trowel clatters to the ground, but Tsuruko remains in a wide eyed, combat ready stance.
Suddenly she makes a realization, perhaps the reason she'd never seen this person before, despite her being a long standing member of the village wasn't a mere lucky coincidence. Perhaps they weren't a part of the leaf at all!

After a moment of likely shared shock, Tsuruko elects to leap backward to fall purposely off the path, running forwards down the side of the cliffs until she leaps again, down onto a roof below. She turns back to keep an eye on them now that she's made some distance between them.

[185]

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Luck was clearly on Hayashi's side today, completely untouched by the rain of excrement, and removed from the infighting of the group as he watched from afar. He decided it might be time to intervene after Tsuruko throws herself from the path and down onto the roof of a nearby house. "Hey Benjiro, how about you just... rest at the bottom and let us get on with cleaning the faces?" He said, assertively yet politely. He continued back down the cliff and reached the bottom and began refilling his bucket with fresh water, before shouting up to Tsuruko, "What's his problem anyway?"

[WC: 102]

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"D-Do you know this guy!? Are we sure he's a Konoha Chuunin!?" Tsuruko would shout back to Hayashi as she maintained a somewhat combat ready stance on the roof, her tone completely serious. Something had seriously spooked her.

She backs away slowly, taking glances about to see what she could use, since she'd been caught without much proper equipment.

[58]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stunned he would hold his hand, which was coloured a bright red, with a big immature pout on his face as Tsuruko would make distance between the two. "I'm sorry! I was only trying to help!" In frustration he'd make his way from the path, slowly crawling his way to the Hokage rock and, pulling a sponge out of his pocket he'd spray it with a minor water jutsu as he began to scrub the bird crap. Turning towards Hayashi he'd say with a weird yet apologetic tone, "Uhm.. you missed a spot I can go get it." Whilst he could have also used a good scrub he made his way above Hayashi as he continued to imbue chakra to his feet finishing the cleaning of the fourth Hokage's rock. The sun mixed with the now drying soapy water allowed Takeshi's rocky face to glisten and shine brightly over the village.

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Nope!" said Hayashi matter-of-factly, "Never seen him before, but then again I've not been paying too much attention to the whole ranks thing. If he's really freaking you out, I'm sure Benjiro would understand and just sit this one out, right?" He said as he turned his head to face the man with a cold look on his face.

The day was quickly draining away and Hayashi desperately needed to get back to his riveting jigsaw puzzle so he had begun to devise a plan really finish off this job. He ditched the bucket and brush at the base and began to briskly jog up to the top of the cliff. Upon reaching the top he simply sat down and cast Rinse Off, water shot out of his hands and over the brows of 3 of the Hokages. It wasn't the most efficient thing in the world but hey, it was getting the job done. Sat up there Hayashi could see the whole village, but was much more interested in eating the bread bun which he had somehow managed to pick up out of his pocket by grabbing it with elbow and was now attempting to eat whilst keeping both hands in the correct position to enable the continual flow of water.

[WC: 212]

Yamanaka Tsuruko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well he just tried to attack me, and you and me have been in this village for a long enough time. Who wouldn't have bread for six years? Hm? It's all very suspicious." She drops her stance, hopping down from the roof to return to the path. There, she'd wander her way up to the top while keeping a suspecting eye on Benjiro. Once she finally makes it, she takes residence on the last which hadn't been splashed with some sort of ninjitsu to kneel and put in some good old elbow grease, slowly collecting the bird poop into a bucket for later use as fertilizer.

[106]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Benjiro would sit on the fourth hokage's nose whilst he watched Hayashi in a flash clean the majority of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd hokage's faces. Holding his knees he'd look miserable as he cradled himself up feeling sorry for himself. In an attempt to give some fleeting words of inspiration he would shout towards the other two "Well done girls only a bit more left! We make a good team!" Giving the two a small grin only to be met by cold and harsh reactions, he'd allow the two to finish the last bits of work as he'd gaze down at Konoha a singular tear falling down his cheek.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back