Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hatsuro Nani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Please do not delete my leaf usergroup. I am making my former leaf character into an Inpc thank you.

New Character Name: Hatsuro Nani
New Village: Sand

New BL/CA: Pyro

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character: Being that she talked to her stuffed animals other kids thought she was weird. They made fun of her and after a while of calling her names they would find their hair up in flames. Fire type ninjutsu was her strength; they did a lot of damage but lacked control. She would find herself casting a flame jutsu unconsciously when her anger sparked. She even burns her own stuff animals when they talk back to her.
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: Student

Character Bio: Nani is very shy and quiet; it is for this reason she has no friends. Growing up she would spend days in her room in the company of her stuffed animals. Her room was adorned with them, floor walls ceiling, not a spot was bare. It was like a padded room. She loved them dearly; they would listen to her problems and would not criticize her. They also did not give her advice either which was a problem. When she was not playing alone with her toys, she had her nose in books. She was an avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction. She especially enjoys stories of sorcery and witchcraft. One book she borrowed from Auntie Kari had some interesting spells.

It was a big black hard back book. It was the size of a dictionary and had a very decorative cover. Auntie called it a Grimoire and it was full of black magic. She found a spell that will help her with her advice problem. It was a spell to seal weak demons into inanimate object. Without hesitation she begins sealing a small demon into each and every one of her stuffed friends. Now instead of having no friends she had many. Nobody knows her secret or cares to believe it. As the sealer only she can hear their voices and when they move people believe she is doing it. Many of times her stuff friends will sneaks into other rooms of the house to see what’s going on, which usually gets Nani in trouble with her siblings.

Appearance: Nani is a thirteen year old girl that has yet to really hit puberty. She is still a little short and she has breasts. Her hair is a grayish white like a cloud and is tied into twin ponytails. She wears a red dress with matching shoes and long white socks that go up to her waist. She is always found holding a little brown stuffed rabbit. The rabbit wears a red shirt with a white bow.

Ability: Puppeteering
Reason that the ability matches your character: the demons inside her toys are quiet weak and require to feed on chakra to move the body they inhabit. A Huga would see chakra stings connecting her to her dolls. When the strings are cut the dolls stop moving just like a puppet.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, most of the profile seems fine, the only thing that has me a bit confused is the whole Grimoire. While I udnerstand that this is mearly a way to add in flavour to using puppets, using demons in you stroy is always a bit of a tricky subject. I would like to see some more explenation about why Aunt Kari would be in possesion of such a book, and maybe a bit about the demons themselves, since as far as I know small demons arent a very common sight around the village xP Maybe add in a bit that they are drawn to the book, or something of that sorts. Also, assuming other people cant hear them speak you wouldnt be using them as aditional characters or something like that?

Sorry if I sound a bit nitpicky, the rest of you write up looks good to go for me. I just feel that when it comes to demons its best to sort out any loose ends to avoid confusion later on o.ob

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Grimoire comes from a character I had way back, which Kari is a decendent of. The character was Rurouni Kaemon. I'll give a brief synopsis for I don't remember all the details. Kaemon was orginlly a soilder doll and his master sought to bring him to life. She spent years searching the Grand Archives trying to find a way and then she stumbles upon this mystrious book. The book taught her a way to mak a puppet human by using demonic energies. However she failed to read the costs of such a spell; for this spell her life will be sacrified. Being that the book had a spell that required demonic chakra it to has a spell to summon small demons. I also decided to add in a spell to seal demons into inadimate objects.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Can you maybe ... go into a tad more depth into your nature as a pyro? More love! More love is required!

... Tibbers? Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takahashi Sousuke said:
Can you maybe ... go into a tad more depth into your nature as a pyro? More love! More love is required!

... Tibbers? Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character: Every spell has a price, one of equal to value of the spell; it can be neither too much nor too little, an equivalent exchange. To summon a demon one must become a lure, something that would attract the demons to them. The spell created a spark that ignited her charka into a spiritual fire within her and its light would memorize demons like moths to a flame. With this flame she possesses fire type ninjutsu became her strength; they did a lot of damage but lacked control. She would find herself casting a flame jutsu unconsciously when her anger sparked. She even burns her own stuff animals when they talk back to her. Being that she talked to her stuffed animals other kids thought she was weird. They made fun of her and after a while of calling her names they would find their hair up in flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back